Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Rob laughed now. "She did mention it yesterday. She was just about to swallow my cock when she said that she didn't think that I was as big as you! She's really coming out of her shell, isn't she?"

"Maybe," said Frank, "but I'm not going to over encourage her. I want to keep it at the 'fuck buddy' level, as our American cousins would say."

Apart from a mention of Marj's abundant charms and her cock sucking abilities their conversation turned to other family matters.

"I thought that you might have favoured Caro for the company secretary job," said Frank. "She's well qualified to do the job; just as Abby might well be able to do it, with training."

"No dad, as much as I love both of my sisters I don't want them around me all day at work. I might find them too much of a distraction. It's bad enough having Marj there in the office, together with Helen, my secretary. She's a cracker!"

"Bright girl that," commented Frank, ignoring the reference to Rob's new secretary, "very bright girl; she's a future Managing Director, you mark my words. Yes, I agree with you about your sisters. They are very beautiful in every way. Do you ever get a hard on around them?"

Rob did look uncomfortable now and his complexion seemed to flush a little.

"I did yes," he admitted cautiously, "when they were younger, certainly."

"I bet they made you miserable, didn't they? All that flaunting their young and beautiful bodies between bedroom and bathroom. Did you see them naked often?"

"Now and again I did. I used to lie in wait just to get a peek. Then I would jump back on to my bed with a huge hard on and toss myself off."

"Did they ever catch you?"

Rob was now even more flushed.

"They came charging into my room together one night. You and Mum were out somewhere. I had just started jacking off."

"What did they do?"

Frank had a hard on now. Rob had noticed. He had one too.

"Well, the fact that they had caught me with my trousers down, literally, made them go very quiet. Then Caro told me to take my hand off it, my cock, that is. She said that they wanted to see one before they saw any other boy's so that they would know what to expect. They just gazed at my throbbing tool for ages. Then Caro asked if she could touch it. Of course I said yes, they both could!"

"So there I am, a boy totally inexperienced as far as girls were concerned with two gorgeous girls playing with my cock. I was going to come, big time and soon!"

"Then Caro said she was hot and just dropped her nightie. She was only wearing tiny white panties. Abby gulped and then took her pyjamas off. She was naked underneath with only a fluff of hair. I lost it and shot my load all over their hands and my chest. After that they often came into my room!"

"Did you ever?" asked Frank quietly.

"No, but we came pretty close sometimes. Then they got boyfriends and I wasn't needed anymore. I think that's why I got Jennifer in trouble. I just wanted a girl to fuck and she liked to fuck. Boy, did she like to fuck?"

Soon afterwards Frank left Rob to return to his own apartment. As he arrived at the top of the staircase he espied Caro about to climb the stairs.

"Hi darling," he called as she started to climb. She looked up, smiled and rose to meet him. Frank went down one flight, admiring his elder daughters body. Caro was five feet nine, with broad shoulders and a fine bosom. A white silk wrap exposed quite a lot of this bosom over a blouse that created a wonderful cleavage, moving as she climbed the stairs. Frank's erection firmed up again.

On the landing Caro kissed her father on both cheeks, her hands holding the top of his shoulders quite firmly. Her breasts rested lightly on his chest. She felt his bulge on her firm belly. She raised her eyebrows.

"Well daddy darling," she murmured, "I know where you've been 'cos I can smell Rob's whisky on your breath. What have you been talking about to cause this bump?"

"It just came about when we were talking about the three of you when you were younger."

Caro raised her eyebrows again but there were signs of concern in her eyes now.

"What do you mean daddy?"

"We just got on to the subject of brothers taking a peek at their naked sisters from time to time and the retaliation of the sisters."

"He didn't, did he?" gasped Caro, tightening her grip on her father's shoulders. Frank moved her arms and took both her hands in his. "He promised never to tell!"

"I asked him and I did have him at a slight disadvantage. He only remembers it with love darling and I don't disapprove as such. I think that all similar families play a little!"

Caro took a deep breath, her magnificent breasts heaving.

"Can I tell my side of it daddy?" she whispered. "I want you to hear the girls side of it. I know that Abby's not here tonight or I would bring her too. Can I come to your apartment and tell you my side of the story?"

"As long as you accept that I will probably be like this again," smiled Frank, pointing downwards.

Caro laughed, kissed Frank lightly on the lips and went into her apartment.

"Twenty minutes," she called as she closed the door.

Frank went swiftly downstairs to his apartment where he put some Champagne in the fridge and found some crisps, nuts and other things to nibble. As an afterthought he stripped and changed into clean pants and a robe.

After half an hour his doorbell rang. It was Caroline.

"Snap," they laughed as she swept past Frank, dressed in a pale pink robe and slippers. They kissed, this time solely on the lips. Frank noted that Caro's nipples pushed through the silk of her robe. Did this mean that she wasn't wearing a bra?

Frank opened the Champagne and father and daughter toasted one another.

"Your first visit to my den," he joked as they sat opposite one another, Frank in his reclining armchair and Caro on the sofa. "I hope that it's the first of many!"

"Champagne every time though please," grinned Caro as she drained her glass and held it out for a refill.

"Naturally," smiled Frank, managing to spill a little on her chest as he filled her glass to the brim.

"Hey," said Caro, "are you trying to get me drunk? Champagne always goes to my head!"

The wet patch on her chest highlighted a nipple but she affected not to notice. Frank would have dearly liked to suck the champagne out of her robe at that point. His cock began to rise.

"Now," he said, "are you going to tell me about you, Abby and Rob? How did it all start?"

Caro took a long pull at the Champagne. Frank handed her the bottle.

"Well," started Caro, eyeing the, by now, obvious bulge at Frank's crotch. "He, Rob, you know, was always spying on us. We both knew it and contrived to give him a little thrill now and again. You know, diving from bedroom to bathroom naked as if we'd forgotten something; sometimes leaving the bathroom or bedroom door unlocked or even ajar."

"So we knew he spied on us. Then we worked out that he went back into his bedroom as soon as he'd had his look. Abby said that Cindy Jackson told her that her brother often 'tossed himself off' after he'd seen her so we thought that Rob must do the same. We worked out a plan."

"One night when you and mum were out we met on the landing as if Abby was coming from and I was going to the bathroom. We were both naked. We heard Rob so we knew that tonight was the night. We sort of counted to fifty and burst in on him. There he was! He had his hands wrapped around his cock and was tossing fast. He froze! It was so funny, except that I suddenly felt all wet between my legs. Just like I am now!"

Frank was as hard as iron.

"What did you do?" he croaked. "Rob says that you asked if you could touch him and then you both took your nightie's off. How old were you?"

"I think that I was just seventeen so you can work it out. I know that Abby hadn't grown her pubes then. Rob said that was what made him shoot his load. He'd never imagined or seen a picture of a girl's naked crack. He fired off all over our hands. God, what a mess but it was such fun!"

"How often did you do it after that? Did you ever make love?"

"We wanted to make love to Rob, or rather we wanted him to fuck us silly. Poor guy. He would get all uptight and shoot his load first. Then we would show him our fannies so he'd get hard again. We'd get closer and closer but he never got to put his cock properly inside either of us. Abby was the keenest; she would sit on his belly and rub her pussy along his shaft until she came and he would fill her pretty hole with his spunk. Abby used to scoop it up with her finger and eat it. That made Rob hard again so I did something to him that I'd heard about. I stuck his cock in my mouth and sucked him off. Right off, I mean! He would come in my mouth and I swallowed the lot, every time!"

Frank wished that he'd got another bottle of Champagne in the fridge and he said so. Caro jumped up and said she'd fetch one of hers.

"Don't move," she giggled, "especially don't move that, pointing at his bulge."

She seemed to take longer than just fetching a bottle but when she returned it was worth it. She threw off a white coat in the hallway to reveal a different gown, even more flimsy than the previous one.

This one was diaphanous white. There were no buttons, only a tie at the waist. As a result her cleavage dropped between her glorious breasts, showing pale brown skin all the way to her waist. When she sat down and held out a hand for her glass the skirt of the robe fell open to reveal a long beautiful leg and most of a thigh.

Mustn't get this robe wet," she giggled. "I haven't got another one. It would be very naughty for my daddy to see me naked now, wouldn't it? When did you last see me naked Daddy?"

"About fifteen years ago," grinned Frank. Before Caro could react he went on. "We all went on that picnic remember? It was you who suggested that we went skinny dipping."

"Oh gosh yes, I'd forgotten!" She looked coyly at his crotch. "It's also the last time I saw your gigantic prick daddy. You knew how to use it too. Mummy was making so much noise as you fucked her!"

"You saw that?"

"Oh no, we just heard you both! We were too busy playing with Rob's prick to follow you. That afternoon he almost fucked me. He lay me down and rubbed his cock on my fanny until I was so wet that he just slid into me! It was heaven! I told him to do me but he got scared and pulled out just as he came. He shot all over my tits and I licked it off them. Abby was furious that you and mummy came back before Rob's cock had recovered."

Frank had been standing in front of Caro during this. He now bent down and kissed her forehead. He then smiled to himself and quickly placed the cold Champagne bottle between her breasts. She squealed in surprise.

"Oh my God, that's cold!" she squeaked. "Look, it's all wet now. I should really take it off to dry it out." She looked at Frank. "Daddy darling, are we going to play naughties?"

"Do you want to, Caro my darling girl?"

"Ohhhhh yesssss, I've wanted to for as long as I can remember. What shall we do next?"

"Don't you think that you should take off that wet robe?" smiled Frank gently.

"Ohhh yes. See?"

Caro's robe fell from her body and Frank gasped. There she was in all her beauty.

Caro's wonderful full firm breasts were fully revealed to him. Her tummy was flat with a deep indentation for her belly button. There were no ridges of flesh, just signs of her working out to produce a hard body. She wasn't naked; she had on a tiny pair of pale lemon panties, just covering her crack. It was damp, the wet patch showing clearly. Frank could tell that her pussy was naked! His cock ached with hard tension.

"Your turn daddy," commanded Caro. Frank dropped his robe. What he hadn't realised was that his prick was so big and hard that the tip of his cock was peeping over the top of the waistband of his pants, weeping pre cum as it did so.

"My," whispered Caro, "you do need me, don't you daddy?" She looked her father full in the face. "I have waited for so long since Mummy died for you to come out of your grief. I know that I, and maybe Abby and Mandy, are the ones to bring you back to a full sexual life. Maybe we can't ever marry you but we can give you a full fucking life. I know its supposed to be illegal but I don't care. I won't tell ever and I'm sure you won't! Let's release that cock so that I can love it!"

Caro stepped forward. Her lips found Frank's and as they began to exchange saliva her big soft but firm breasts pressed to his chest. As their lips met she hooked her thumbs into his straining waistband and pushed downwards. Frank's cock sprang out and pressed itself to Caro's hot belly, making a wet pre cum trail as she squirmed against her father. Their first kiss ended.

"Now let's see what we have here," grinned Caro to her father. She dropped to her knees and took hold of her prize.

"Wow! Fuckin' wow!" she said in awe. "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen, bar none. It's wonderful, it's huge and it's so hard! I've got to get this in me now!"

Frank took charge. He grabbed Caro's hand and pulled her into his bedroom. He pulled back the covers and pushed her on to the bed. She lay on her back and opened her thighs. She hadn't for one moment let go of Frank's gigantic hard on.

"First time daddy, just fuck me! Do me hard and fast and fill me with your cream. Next time we can start doing our favourite positions!"

Frank poised himself above his eldest daughter, watching as she brought his knob end to her naked cunt. He couldn't remember when her panties had come off. He felt the heat as his tip touched the target.

"Contact!" said his daughter happily. "Let fucking commence!"

Frank thrust his thick hot cock to the top of his daughter's cunt!

Caro's hot shaft easily accommodated Frank's fat hard cock but she gasped as he rammed home to the top of her passage. Her arms came around him to his firm rounded buttocks and squeezed.

Frank pulled back and rammed his cock home again. Caro responded by thrusting her thighs upwards, her cunt following Frank's cock as it retreated. They began a fierce sexual battle as they sparred with each other. Caro was a noisy lover!

"Ohhhh fuck me Daddy!" she shouted. "Ohhhh fuck me Daddy! I love it so much! Fuck me hard! Harder! I'm coming already!"

She was too. No sooner had Frank warmed up to full speed thrusting Caro had boiled over. She moaned loudly with each thrust and expelled her hot love juice along the length of his shaft. As they thrust together a loud splashing became evident. Her fingernails bit into his flesh as her cunt thrust up hard; her eyes were tight shut with the emotion of the moment.

Frank groaned and began to unload his spunk into his daughter. Spurt after spurt of hot sticky jism fired into her cunt, easily reaching her cervix and the entrance to her womb where it searched for an egg to fertilise.

Frank was overcome with emotion as he finished shooting his semen. He kissed Caro and started to withdraw his slowly shrinking prick. She stopped him. She squeezed her cunt muscles around his shaft and held him tight, her arms now around his waist.

"Don't you dare take him out yet!" she panted. "That's the most wonderful feeling I've ever had! What a wonderful cock you have Daddy."

Frank kissed her, grinding his hairy chest all over her magnificent firm breasts. He pushed his groin at her cunt and she pushed back. His cock firmed a little.

"Wow!" gasped Caro as she broke the kiss. "Aren't we going to have a great fucking time between us? I loved that. Was I better than Marjie James?"

Frank started at the mention of Marj and then relaxed and smiled. Women!

"You girls sure talk to each other, don't you? How did you know about Marj and me? It's only happened once, a few days ago."

"That's when I saw her, coming out of the building. We stopped for a few words, that's all. I noticed that she looked a little embarrassed at being seen so I guessed that she had been to see you. I got a little nearer to her and smelt sex on her so I thought that you must have fucked her. Was she any good?"

Frank told Caro about Marj's 'thank you' visit. This stiffened his cock again. He rolled over with Caro still attached until she was on top. She luxuriously played with his shaft, rolling her hips and raising and lowering herself slowly.

"So, when do you think that she'll move in upstairs? Do you think that you'll be able to cope with both of us and maybe Abby and Mandy as well?"

Frank groaned with total ecstasy as Caro continued to stimulate him. He reached up to play with her breasts.

"Fucking hell Caro darling, that's fantastic! You'll kill an old man like that! Anyway, what makes you think that Abby and Mandy are interested in me? Mandy's your daughter, for Christ's sake!"

"Mandy and I share everything, except that up to now I haven't fancied any of her immature partners. She has offered to share them though! I shall tell her about us before she guesses the truth. She has made no secret to me that she finds you attractive so I expect my news will make her do something about it!"

Frank kissed Caro again. She began to rise and fall on his by now stiff cock. They were still very wet. Frank transferred his hold on her to her armpits and lifted her.

"Caro darling girl, let me see your wet snatch. Show me your wet pussy. It's a good job you shave or you would look very soggy!"

Caro giggled, "I only shaved it ready for today, you darling man! I knew that it would be soon so I got Mandy to do it last Sunday morning. I kidded her that I fancied the vicar at St. Martin's. She didn't believe me; he's almost eighty!"

"So is your grandfather, but that doesn't stop him trying!"

"I know, he's impossible, isn't he? Ooooo look, I'm going to dribble on you! I quite like the colour."

Sure enough, a pale white creamy liquid was oozing from Caro's vagina. She raised herself slightly higher and squeezed her cunt muscles together. She began to leak profusely.

Frank dipped a finger into the pool on his belly and sucked it. Caro did the same and then they kissed.

"Very nice," she said, "but it needs a touch of something else." She bent and swallowed a fair proportion of Frank's sticky cock. "Perfect," she grinned as she came up for air.

Frank groaned as Caro's lips and tongue stimulated him. He was very hard again. She scooped up all her 'leakings' and spread them on his shaft. Then she swallowed him again.

Frank was now thoroughly enjoying himself. His daughter was an excellent cocksucker and soon had him close to firing again. She recognised this and held back at the crucial time. Finally he had to beg her to finish him off.

"Finish it Caro; please finish me off. I'm an old man you know! You'll kill me with pleasure at this rate!"

Her mouth full of cock, Caro looked up and winked at him. She frigged and sucked him harder and soon got her reward. Suddenly her mouth was full of his hot spunk. She loved it.

Letting go of her toy she opened her mouth and showed her father his gift to her. As he pulled her head towards him she swallowed but there was still plenty of taste to share as they kissed deeply.

"Lovely," she sighed happily. "I'm going to have to go on the pill after this. I think that we are going to be fucking often, don't you?"

"Christ," said Frank, "I never thought of that. Are you going to be alright?"

"Oh yes," smiled his daughter happily. "I only finished my last period a week ago. Just to make sure I'll go get a 'morning after' pill and then get a prescription and tell Dr. Mooney that I've got a new lover, which I have!"

Frank and his new lover parted soon afterwards. Caro refused a shower at Frank's on the obvious grounds that they would only wind up fucking again! Frank slept soundly that night, dreaming of Caro and her daughter Mandy. He awoke in the morning with a huge hard on. He refused to toss off and went for his early morning piss and shower. That cured his problem, at least temporarily! _________________________________________________

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers