Ars Goetia: Light and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sweet Light!" she cried, body trembling and tears forming in her eyes.

As she came, so did he, roaring an explosive release, his cock hilted inside of her and his balls pressed snugly against her ass, pulsing and churning and filling the draenei with his gooey seed. Her arms wrapped around him, matching her legs, and she swooned with pleasure, her mind foggy and her eyes bulging. Her orgasm tore through her, ravaged her, and her mind seemed to go white for the most amazing but briefest of moments, and when she came back to Aedin was still thrusting, still cumming. He fucked into her pussy with shallow strokes, stirring the cum within her and gifting her with another smaller aftershock of an orgasm.

When he was through, his cum inundated her holy pussy, drenching it with sticky jizz that leaked and trickled out of her, trailing down over her asshole and making her quiver. Almost reluctantly, he pulled out and slapped his wet cock against her sex, smearing their combined juices upon the trimmed white fur of her landing strip.

Aressa felt completely used and defiled, vulnerable even, but to be honest... she liked it. She had enjoyed sucking dick, enjoyed getting fucked, and enjoyed getting pumped full of cum. In a way it was even liberating. How she was going to reconcile this with her duties as a paladin however, she wasn't sure, and as both Aedin and Sayeni looked down at her disheveled, cum-covered, fuck-mussed form, her embarrassment returned threefold.

"Are you done having your fun?" she asked, managing to throw a little of her former acid into her words.

"Are you?" he shot back, and she had to look away, unable to deny that she had indeed had fun, or that she wanted more.

"Don't worry, Miss Big Booty Paladin," Sayeni said, jerking her thumb in the direction behind her. "The transport ship just left so you've got plenty of time to take a few more cream pies."

"A few more...?"

Aedin's cock twitched, and she swallowed with a combination of nervousness and excitement.

"By the Light," she whispered.