All Comments on 'Art Model Ch. 03'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Nice Work

If this is truly from some of your travel experiences, you do a beautiful job of melding them into a plot that moves well, keeps the reader's attention and reflects some extremely hot and realistic sexual episodes. Keep up the good writing!!!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
If the author is a real woman...

...and not just some fat guy in Cleveland posing as a woman, well, hell. God, I love this woman. I love how she thinks and I love the maturity in her writing. This is a woman after my own heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
terrific

Nice job Beth... just like the other stories.

George

Gary13Gary13over 15 years ago
Another perfect hit!

Beth, I can't tell you how much I enjoy your stories! This is one of your best! Lucky, lucky James!

AphroditesBelovedAphroditesBelovedover 15 years ago
I agree James is lucky! Beth is wonderful!

Very sensual story!

jennifer999920jennifer999920over 15 years ago
As usual...great story

You've done it again. Great story! This is why you are on my favorite list. Thanks again Beth....Jennifer999920

pipperpipperabout 15 years ago
keep the series going!

Thanks for the wonderful chapters in this series. Please keep it going, as the chapters have opened up a lot of options for Beth, and the detail is excellent.

bikefreakbikefreakover 14 years ago
It just keeps getting better

A story in which the erotic content is actually secondary to the development of the Beth's character and self-exploration. I hope this series continues and continues ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
if only

If only I was a student in an art class where you were the model! Your stories are incredibly erotic Beth. I get hard, cum, make a mess and keep on reading. If only I had a picture of you. But I guess the only one I will ever have is the one in my mind. Maybe I could get one from James. He seems to have captured you perfectly. Well, I'm going to read the next installment, getting ready to cum again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sensual

I am enjoying this story very much. I too posed nude for art classes at a local art studio. I was only 20 at the time, and the experience was titilating. I am now 41, married with two children, a girl 11 and a son, age 14. Your story is wonderful, and I look forward to reading the last few chapters. You are a good writer.

Love, Darlene

YoullGoBlindYoullGoBlindabout 8 years ago
Really well done

Keeping the reader engaged seems like a natural talent for you. Truly enjoying reading this and can't wait to read more. Thank you :-)

robertlrobertlabout 2 years ago

Still enjoying the story, very much!

NekidinazNekidinaz5 months ago

Another delightfully sensuous and erotic tale...I love reading these stories of yours, Beth...they feel so real, like they're happening to me...I love the feeling of arousal while I'm reading and gently fondling myself ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous