Art Night Hunt Night

Story Info
Hunt Night takes place in a small art gallery.
2.3k words
3.9
7.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers

SLIGHT DISCLAIMER: This story is part of a series called "Hunt Night World". Although reading the different stories may help you understand the overall world better, you do not need to do so in order to enjoy any of the stories on their own.

I knew it was a risk coming out to the First Friday Art Walk on a Hunt Night, but I figured as long as I stayed out not too late and did not go far from home, I could see some near art work and get keep the risks low. With that in mind I put on my sunglasses and my jacket and put the jacket's hood up, figuring if nobody could see what I really looked like no woman would want to grab me. With that in mind I headed to a nearby art studio that showed local artist's pictures. I had used to work in the building before we had moved to another one, so I knew where it was quite well.

As I entered the room main area I started looking at the paintings when one struck me as odd, it was a woman chasing a man, the woman I had never seen before, but the man looked like me, I took a step back as I saw it, wondering who the woman was and why was she chasing a guy that looked like me.

"Nice picture right," I heard a woman say behind me.

"Yes, the eyes are very expressive," I said as I nodded, I soon felt my hood get pulled down and a very soft moan escaped me as I felt my cheek get kissed. I tried to get away but I realized soon I was trapped between her and the wall. Suddenly I was spun around and was looking right in to the eyes of the woman from the painting, not the actual woman from the painting mind you, that would be silly, the woman from the painting coming to life, but a woman that looked just like her. I looked around and realized I was boxed in, my thoughts were interrupted and I moaned helplessly as she hugged me tightly. She pulled me away from the wall and murmured happily, despite being pulled from the wall I was still trapped, only this time by her hug.

"Why me?" I manage to moan out as she covered me in kisses.

"You're so cute," she said in response, I kept turning my head trying to avoid her lips, sometimes I managed, other times I did not and I would have no choice but to moan in to her kiss. "Love you," I heard her say as we headed down the hallway. As I turned my head to get away from another kiss, I saw a picture of what I knew was now us, painted as if to show off a dream that she had wanted to come true. This one had me firmly in her arms, just like I was at this moment, as if to add to the reaction I had of the painting my captor gave the hug an extra squeeze, which made me squirm and moan for help. Then I saw two things that made me squirm even more as I moaned out the word "No" over and over again. The first was the door we were headed for that had a large neon EXIT sign, with arrows coming from the E and the T that reached out and then pointed towards the door. The second thing was one final picture of us. I was in my underwear, her in a bra and panties set, and she was carrying me towards a large bed.

"That one is my favorite," she said with a smile.

"Is that because that is what you are going to do to me?" I asked as we headed out the door.

"That's right," she said as she covered me in more kisses, her eyes had the same look as her representative in the picture had, a look of triumph and soon to be slated lust as she covered me in kisses and sat me down in what I soon realized was her car. I looked to see what she was doing as she bent down and saw she had attached shackles to the seat framework, which she was now locking around my feet. "Time to drive you away," she said with a laugh as she got in and drove off with me.

"Going out to Art Night on a Hunt night was a bad idea," I said with a slight moan, she just looked at me and smiled. "I just came out tonight to check out the artwork," I added as we were at the last red light before a long stretch of road between the town that the women controlled, and the town where genders were equal.

"Well I got a masterpiece right here," she said. I couldn't help but blush as I knew she meant me. I squirmed as her lips pressed in to my cheek.

"How much do you think I would be worth to purchase," I said a little nervously.

"At least a million easy," she responded which made me blush even more to which she smiled. I looked out the window and sunk in to my seat as I saw a woman carrying a guy she had grabbed out of a building, his resistance hampered by the fact she had his head in her chest. My captor saw them too and giggled.

"She sure looks like she is having fun, don't know about him though," I said as I watched the scene play outside our window.

"Oh he will," my captor said with a smile. I nodded as she added "And so will you," with that the light changed and we continued on our way, she chuckled as she rubbed my leg and said "lots of fun for my hunky,"

"I am not so sure about that," I said, and she took a moment to kiss me on the cheek to which I moaned a little, I sank in my seat as I saw the checkpoint up ahead.

"Give me your ID hunky, I need it to register you," she said I shook my head, as we were in a line of cars now, she took my head and pressed it between her breasts, rubbing my face in them as she laughed. Soon I was in my pocket, unable to find my ID with my head in her chest, I waved my wallet, which she claimed and allowed me to breathe as she handed it to a guard along with hers.

"Okay Betsy and Eric, you two are all set," I heard the guard say a few moments later as she handed the IDs as well as a bracelet back to the woman who had captured me. The woman, who I now knew was named Betsy locked the bracelet around my wrist, three lights inside it flashed and then turned green.

"Got you," Betsy said with a laugh which was joined by the guard as she told Betsy to have fun, and with that we drove through the checkpoint and in to the woman controlled part of the city, we soon arrived at her house. As we got out I looked across the street and saw the man and woman we had seen earlier, the woman laughing as she dragged the man towards her place.

"Come on in sweetie, let's get comfortable," she said as she pulled him in, closing the door behind them. "Come on hunky," Betsy said, putting my mind back on my own situation, I just nodded as she lead me in and sat me on the couch. I sat there, moaning again as she hugged me tightly, once in her hug she started covering me in kisses. The way she had me on the couch made me a helpless target for her lips and hands, both which seemed to take great pleasure in exploring me, I moaned out loudly as when she rubbed my back, or squeezed my ass, begging her to stop. This only made her giggle and do it more, to make matters worse, during my squirming her lips got my neck which made my breath hitch. She murmured in approval, I was trapped on her lap, her arms had me in a tight hug as she went for my shirt.

"Please no Miss Betsy, please don't take off my shirt, my back will be even more exposed to you,"

"Oh I do like the fact you called me Miss Betsy, and maybe sometimes if you call me that I will honor your request," she said, I breathed a sigh of relief as she said that. Her smile grew as she said "This though is not one of those times!" I squirmed as she stripped me of my shirt, I tried to grab it, but she started rubbing my back again I half yelled half moaned as I pressed in to her, her murmurs of pleasure at my reaction mixing with my moans. Soon my breath was hitching, but I couldn't get away. "Got you now Eric hunky!" she said, my moans for her to stop and for help were soon wordless, despite my squirms her hands and lips were covering me again. "Should I stop now?" she asked.

"Yes, but I know you won't," I barely got out through my moans.

Much to my shock she did stop I leaned forward, gasping for air, my head on her chest, my arms hanging over hers, too weak to do anything, taking advantage of that she dove in and kissed me, I moaned helplessly as I kissed back.

"Are you having fun now?' she asked with a smile

"A-a-a-a little," I admitted as I stuttered out, this was rewarded with another big smile and an even longer make out session through which I moaned and squirmed.

"Good boy," she said as she took a moment so both of us could catch our breath.

"What sort of fun are you planning for me tonight?" I asked in all honesty I am not sure I wanted to know.

"I think we'll play a game, a really fun one too, called fuck the hunky," she said.

"How do you play that? I asked, thought I had a feeling I knew the answer already.

"You get a hunky and put him in a bed and fuck him," she said with a smile as she looked in to my eyes, my eyes widened.

"You've...you've been calling me hunky all night," I said to which she smiled "I'm going in to the bed, just like in your painting, aren't I," I said to which her smile grew.

"Yep," she said. I squirmed as we headed down the hallway, our clothes leaving a trail as she stripped both of us. She chuckled as she kissed me, I moaned as she did that and when she stopped kissing me I stumbled through a door, feeling my legs hit something which I soon realized was a bed.

"You are going to hug, rub and fuck the rest of the fight out of me, aren't you," I said.

"You know it hunky," as she pushed me on to the bed which made me moan out for help. "No way," she said as she climbed in with me. I tried to get away by crawling towards the other side of the bed, but found it was against a wall. I heard her murmur happily as she hugged me I moaned and squirmed as I became the little spoon of our spooning. "I love my hunky," she said.

"I know you do," I said and then a moan ripped through my body as I felt her tracing something on my back, I spelled out each letter between moans finally being able to say the full words "Got you hunky,"

"Yep," she said I started moaning again as she traced out more letters, I really couldn't get the letters out vocally, but my eyes widened when she stopped.

"Tell me hunky, what did I write this time?"

"Time...Time to play," I said, a quiver in my voice.

"Yes it is," she said with a lust filled tone as she slowly turned me over, my brown eyes were soon locked with her green ones, she chuckled as she kissed my nose and then wrapped her arms and legs around me, I squirmed, but realized I was trapped. Try as I might there was nothing I could do but moan as she slid me in to her. "ohhhhhhh I got you," she said and I moaned loudly as I melted against her as she drove me in and out of her, our moans mixing together as our first time continued. I moaned and squirmed, a part of me still wanting to escape, but as time went on it was clear that would not be the case. Even if I could, I knew she would find me again with the bracelet I now wore. Clinging to her she moaned and laughed, both in full on lust as she drove me in to her over and over again. We moaned over and over again, alternating as well as getting louder and louder until we orgasmed at the same time. After a moment or two we laid there, tangled in each other and the blankets.

"Judging by the paintings you have had your eyes on me for some time,"

"I sure have," she responded.

"How long?" I asked.

"A very long time," she said with a smile.

"Was it worth the wait?"

"Yes it was,"

She saw I was going to ask another question but she chuckled and said "That's enough hunky, let's get some rest, we have a year to answer all your questions and have even more fun together,". Try as I might to stay awake though my orgasm had drained me and my eyes slowly closed, as they did her last words echoed in my brain.

HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers