All Comments on 'Artemis's Capture Ch. 09'

by Barbarella420

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Chapter?

Hi when is the next chapter coming?

Greetings,

K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

I just love that he's revealing more of himself. His backstory gives the opportunity to empathise with his early struggles finding himself. The ruthlessness in the world of God's and Titans always saddened me. I always thought that such powerful beings should have been endowed with as much wisdom and integrity to match their abilities. Instead they seem stunted by very human instincts with very few exceptions. Humans from every culture have always created God's with human flaws like the need for vengeance.

So now we know where Remus gets his cynical attitude. Although Artemis has made tiny inroads to cracking his tough exterior I want to see him soften a bit even if it's just with her. I love the dominating hot sex scenes but the story is why I look for the next post.I

P.S. Sorry I accidentally gave a one star rating grabbing my tablet as it fell. I wish Lit would give us a chance to correct accidental ratings.

Barbarella420Barbarella420over 4 years agoAuthor
Dear anon

Chapter 10 should be published in just a few days along with a new story I am writing! I also have 3 more chapters waiting, so expect more to come! :)

Barbarella420Barbarella420over 4 years agoAuthor
Dear helpful anon!

I really appreciate the comment, I'm glad you like it because I do take comments into consideration while writing and editing. Thanks for the note I'll be keeping that in mind while continuing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Addictive

I am glad the next chapter is out. Just can’t get enough of the story!

Kind regards,

K.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarella420@Barbarella420
There's a lesson here, and I'm not going to be the one to figure it out.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES