Artemis's Capture Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remus slipped his shirt off and rung it outside the cabin. "I'll be back," he said and left. When he came back, he had wood enough to stack the small stone fireplace. With a quick snap he lit the fire in an instant.

Remus squirmed out of his drenched pants and hung them on the chair that also had Artemis's dress draped over it. He snatched the cloth from Artemis and used it to dry himself off, at least enough so that he wasn't dripping water all over the cabin.

Artemis laid down a blanket and sat in front of the fireplace, her shivering body starting to feel relax and warm. Being naked before anyone for any reason had been such a violation to her, she had killed anyone that had seen her exposed before. Even Orion, who now laid with the stars. But there was no taking back everything Remus had seen and killing him was not an option.

Remus huffed and sat next to her, still trying to dry his hair with the cloth. "Well, I got you back," he said, ruffling his black locks. "So now it's your turn."

Artemis was confused at first but then remembered their discussion back in the cave. She cursed at herself, she really thought with all the excitement maybe he would have forgotten. But Remus was impatient, as always.

Remus started to fiddle with the blankets, organizing them in a comfortable fashion. "And I had to deal with those stupid fairies, so you really owe me. I could've figured out a way to get back on our own." Artemis rolled her eyes. He was far more stubborn than she was.

When Remus was done rearranging the blankets, he rolled over on top of her, trapping her small frame underneath him. "Now come on little girl, do as I say." He leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Tell me you're mine."

Artemis started shaking underneath him, the reality of actually having to say it was too much to handle. She had never regretted anything more than saying there was the possibility the words would ever escape her mouth. She felt cheated. He didn't get them out, the Queen did. The more she thought about it the more frustrated she became.

Remus leaned down, latching his teeth on her neck sharply. Artemis winced as he bit and nipped at her neck and shoulder, leaving a trail of red teeth marks. He let his hands roam from her hips to her breasts, squeezing gently and kneading them with his hands, his chest heaving in excitement.

Remus wrapped an arm around her, pushing her upper back to lift her chest to him. Artemis pushed back with her palms, attempting to shove him away. Remus growled and leaned in closer, ignoring her protests and moving his bites and nips from her shoulder down to her breast.

Artemis yelped as he bit his teeth down on her nipple, tugging and licking it hungrily. He used his hand to join, pinching and teasing her other nipple roughly. At first it hurt, as it seemed that he had no regard for her pleasure, but after so much teasing a familiar heat started to rise in her.

Remus unlatched his teeth from her, replacing them with his other hand, twisting and pinching at her sensitive nipples. "Tell me you're mine," he demanded, looking her deep in her mossy green eyes.

When she didn't reply to him, he rolled them over and pulled her on his lap, so she was straddling him. He wrapped his strong hands around her waist and balanced her on top of him. She squirmed, but he kept her still, digging his nails deeper into her skin the more she resisted.

"You want to be free, right?" he asked, keeping a tight grip on her. Artemis nodded her head shakily. Remus pulled her in a few inches closer, his eyes burning holes into hers. "Be free with me."

Artemis hovered as he kept her still, but did not reply. Not out of stubbornness, but deep in thought. Could she actually consider this?

Remus lifted his hips slightly, taking her off the ground. But he kept her firmly in place, balancing her on top of himself. "No more rules from the Olympians. No more restraints. No one to tell you no. Just me, and you, until the end of time. We can go anywhere we want to go, do anything we want to do."

His promises seemed like a dream. She wanted all of those things, but Remus? Could life really be like that? He kidnapped her, exposed and humiliated her, how could she trust him? She didn't love him, how could she? All of these questions rang through her head. Even if she knew what to say she didn't think she would be able to let the words leave her lips.

Remus started to grind against Artemis, his cock hardening underneath her. She was so deep in thought she did not realize the wetness forming underneath her as Remus teased her, rubbing the head of his cock between her legs playfully.

"I'm done waiting. Tell me right now, you belong to me." When Artemis still did not respond he completely lost his patience. "Artemis. Tell me," he demanded loudly.

Artemis snapped back to the moment. "Okay, um..." she tried to say something, anything, but it was all coming out as mumbles. Remus waited for real words, but he knew she was just buying time.

He kept teasing her, rubbing the head of his cock around her tight, slick opening. "Artemis," he said simply but obviously not going to let her go without a reply. When she continued to stutter Remus grumbled and forced his cock inside of her.

Artemis cried out as he pushed himself as deep in her as he could, all in one thrust. He held her still, keeping himself buried in her. He reached out his arm and grasped a handful of her thick brown hair, pulling so her eyes met his. "Artemis," he repeated again, in an angrier tone now.

Artemis whined, her body trying to adjust and conform to his cock stretching her out. "Damnit!" she cursed. "Fine." She squeezed her eyes shut as if she would be invisible to him.

Remus lifted her only to bring her back down on his cock again, pulsing and still growing harder. "Say the words," he commanded. "Tell me, you belong to me."

He gave another thrust, causing her to whimper. "I-I belong to you," she just barely whispered, cringing as the words left her mouth. She felt a burning on her chest and she quickly opened her eyes. The same crude symbol Remus had drawn on her chest the night he claimed her returned, now it appeared not of blood, but of gold, shining brightly.

"Ha!" said Remus victoriously, giving a wicked smile. He was practically purring he was so pleased. He started to buck himself against her roughly, each thrust was hard and deep. Artemis's panic was slowly being replaced with desire. The symbol fizzled on her chest, but was starting to fade, along with any urges to deny him.

Remus rolled his head back, groaning as he felt her relax into the motions, every so slightly opening herself up to him. Whether she knew it or not, she was returning his thrusts, matching his movements.

Remus let his hands leave her, dropping them to his sides lazily. There was no point in holding her up anymore, she seemed to be doing that fine all by herself.

Artemis pressed her hands against his chest as she bounced on top of him, slowly losing herself. The ache inside of her was growing, her body reacted without her mind giving any permission to her movements. She squeezed around him, her breath quickening and body blushing.

Remus groaned and leaned back, letting her go at her own pace, taking him how she wanted. He had no complaints, she was doing this all on her own.

Artemis tightened around him, started to quiver and moan louder. When he could feel her clench around him, he started to lift his hips again, giving it to her harder to bring her to that irresistible state of ecstasy.

But when she started to come her insides clamped down on his cock so tightly, he let out an "oof!" and burst inside of her unexpectedly. He groaned as she twisted on top of him, arching her back and feeling her whole body overcome with the pleasure that only he could give her.

Artemis fell limp on Remus's chest as he pulsed and groaned underneath her, filling her up with his warm seed. "Fuck," he sighed, taken aback by the unexpectedly quick orgasm. He loosely wrapped his arms around her as she leaned against him, eyes half closed.

He nuzzled her ear while she was still in a daze and whispered, "You're all mine."


12