As I Want You to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Kay sighed, "More importantly than that then, Puppy, I've got a kitten of my own at home. I love her dearly and wholly. Since I've come to know you a bit and I legitimately like you, being with you that way would mean something and I won't do that to her. She deserves better."

"It doesn't have to mean anything?" LJ tried hopefully. It would, but she figured she could pretend that it didn't.

Kay made LJ look her in the eyes again. "And you deserve better than that. You deserve equality of emotional investment and intent from any lover you ever take. You deserve relationship parity." Kay pulled her back into a comforting hug. "I can't give you that and you shouldn't accept less. Okay?"

"Okay," LJ mumbled, not pleased, but not able to contest such a kind let down.

"Besides," Kay lightened things, "you should stave off any serious relationships for as long as you can. Have some fun being a teenager first, Puppy. I suspect that once you fall for someone for real, you'll be bringing her slippers faithfully for the rest of your life."

LJ nodded as Kay patted her on the back and released her.

"I haven't bruised your ego have I?" Kay asked candidly.

Her sudden frankness took LJ aback, "Well, yeah. Kinda."

"Wanna run down to the tennis courts for an hour or so and wipe the court with me?"

"You play tennis?"

"On a semi-weekly basis. Not so well as to be given years of free college, though. I imagine you'd trounce me."

LJ recognized the simplistic nature of the praise, but puffed up with it anyway. "Let's go!"

Kay smiled, a touch surprised that the girl took her up on her offer, "Let me get my sports bag and change into something more appropriate." She gestured to her travel wear and especially her high-heeled boots.

"That's okay," LJ offered magnanimously, "You can concede a preemptive defeat here."

"How very fucking smugly considerate of you," Kay laughed. "I concede defeat."

LJ grinned, "Well - if you're not interested - maybe you could at least talk to me about how to pick up other women?"

"What type of women?" Like any avid expert, Kay was happy to talk shop.

"How does it matter?" LJ hadn't considered developing profiles or angles yet, or looking for telltale signs for 'types' of women.

"For some women, you'd need to spend weeks, months, or years in courtship and friendship in order to build deep trust and mutual affection." Here Kay shrugged. "For others, you'd just need to eat a yogurt cup in front of them without a spoon." Kay mimed the action with her long tongue and a smile.

"I'm not really good at that," LJ admitted.

"Devoting time to building relationships or 'eating yogurt?'"

"The yogurt thing."

"Mia's not giving you enough pointers and practice?"

"She is," LJ hedged, not quite sure what was fair game for girl talk and what should stay behind the veil of bedroom secrecy, "but she seems more interested in...me doing other stuff."

"Fair enough. If you have a formula one car, it's natural to wanna take it out on the open road rather than going dune bashing," Kay reasoned. "You should work on the cunnilingus part of your game too, though. A lot of girls prefer and expect good head."

"I think I'm learning a lot from when Mia, you know, does me."

"How good would your tennis serve be if you only practiced by returning your opponents' serves?"

"Good point. But I'm not," LJ kept the metaphor going, "playing tennis with anyone else right now whom I could practice serving on."

"So? Go find yourself some other tennis buddies."

"Yeah." LJ thought of Rhea, but she suspected purely by good instincts that the amount of oral in their potential encounters might be limited. She also felt some lingering loyalties to Mia, most particularly since Mia took her hated virginity out of kindness. "Being with other women seems like wronging Mia though..."

"Really? Because you were pretty convincingly committed in your play for me a minute ago," Kay chuckled, reading the inexperienced LJ's behavioral impetus better than she did.

"Well, yeah, but you hook up with Mia, and I also hook up with Mia, so..."

"So, by the transitive property of boot knocking, you and I can have sex? On the plus side, based on that logic, a large pool of women is open to you in this geographic area," Kay giggled, despite the loyal dyke bristling a little, "Now, now. Don't get all offended. You know that Mia's not the 'mate for life' type. I don't imagine she rubs your face in it, but surely you've noticed a few absences a week outside of working hours?"

"Yeah. I'm not stupid. I know she that 'sees' other women. But I think I might love her, Kay," LJ confessed earnestly.

"You don't," Kay disabused her bluntly, "That's gratitude, idolization, and friendship that you're feeling."

Deep down, the baby butch wanted to believe Kay, whom she also idolized. "How can you be so sure? Not, I mean. I mean, I'd like to be sure, too."

"Okay, hypotheticals then," Kay offered, "If Mia reversed her stance on commitment and proposed tomorrow, but also admitted that she had a wasting disease which would require care from you at the expense of your future for a few years, would you marry and care for her?"

"Of course," LJ affirmed staunchly. She'd never leave Mia (or anyone else) because she got sick.

"Naturally. You're a decent human being and grateful to Mia for her care of you," Kay stipulated, "Same question, less hypothetical. Mia proposes, but admits that you'll need to choose a high earning profession and will still probably spend your life together in a losing fight with debt. Would you marry and provide for her, knowing you'd never be full solvent, probably be a bankrupt by 25, and never own a home or afford an advanced education?"

LJ hesitated, "Yes."

"Because it's gauche to say no?" Kay guessed rightly.

"Yes," LJ confessed, "but, would it really be like that? A high pressure job and still in debt?"

Kay nodded, "Look around, Puppy. Furniture, clothes, food. Everything expensive, trendy, and designer. How do you think she's buying all this on a carpet saleswoman's paycheck? Do you know what a carpet saleswoman makes annually?

"Uh," LJ did not know.

"Not more than 50k. Her earning potential might reach six figures if she dedicates herself to her career and promotes to being a regional manager. But I don't really see that happening, do you?"

"Noooo, not really," LJ didn't want to be disloyal, but Mia seemed to lean more to the playing hard than the working hard.

"So, Mia makes up that deficit with a few gifts and services from her lovers, which you'd need to solely provide should you become an item. She's still a goldfish spender though, by which I mean that she'll spend to the size of her budget no matter the size of her budget, just like a goldfish grows to the size of its bowl," Kay chuckled and shook her head, "and then about 5-10% more, which I know from doing her taxes for the last two years," Kay winked, "Another benefit from a lover that you'd need to make up."

LJ sat silently for a moment to take in what her life would be as financial Sisyphus, rolling a huge boulder of debt uphill just to have it roll right back down on her again and again.

Kay let the moment sit, let the lesson sink in, but eventually asked the question, "Would you marry her?"

"I,"LJ steeled herself. What the fuck kind of person was she that she'd not take a wife over money? "I don't know. I like to think that I would?"

"That's the thing, Kiddo," Kay brought her point forward, "If you loved her, you'd know. You could go in eyes wide open, knowing you might need separate accounts and you'd have to be ready for some financial screaming matches, but you'd know."

"So I don't love, Mia?"

"Romantically? No," Kay confirmed, "but you can love your friends, too. Teeg and I probably had sex more back in the day than you and Mia ever will, but we've never dated. We be a terrible couple. She's one of my best friends in the world though."

"Huh," LJ nodded.

"The good news is, you're 18 years old. You don't want to be engaged tomorrow. Go forth and explore. Find out how fun a pierced tongue can be. Hook up with a girl visiting from another country. Meet a fan at a tennis match who wants to test your serve back at her place. Flirt with a woman in a business suit who's too scared to take you home," Kay winked, "Or maybe isn't."

Instantly, the baby dyke had an image of herself on her knees unzipping the top of a tailored pencil skirt.

Kay chuckled and stood, pretty sure as to the general nature of her young friend's imaginings. "I'm going to head out then. I leave you to start your player lifestyle." She tousled LJ's shaggy locks affectionately and walked to the door. "Email me if you need anything or someone to talk to, okay?"

"Yeah. I will. Thanks." LJ smiled wistfully as she watched the woman she admired most walk out the door. The infatuated baby dyke quietly envied a 'kitten' whom she'd never met. (Not that she'd be able to help liking Kay's girlfriend if they ever did meet.)

She glanced over at the Reddit article still open on the screen of her laptop and snorted in irritation. Then she carefully put away her nice new clothes before changing back into her track tee shirt and some purple mesh shorts. LJ left her silky boxer briefs on though.

She jogged down to the gym and put in a low grade workout for a few hours before Rhea finally arrived.

"Hey," Rhea greeted her by the free weights, saying much more with a single syllable than most women do with a paragraph.

"Hey," LJ answered, really only saying hey.

"It's too busy in here," Rhea thought aloud to her juicy bunny, "Let's go to the locker room."

LJ was led quickly by the hand through the open gym and toward the equally open locker room, only registering belatedly what what's happening to her.

"Please," LJ asked as she was drug along, "there's no privacy in there. Can't we go to your place?"

Rhea, all 6'2" of her, still found the adorable LJ super cute, but huffed, "No. You're too much of a flight risk. Hold on." Without releasing or relaxing her grip for a second, Rhea led LJ to the front desk instead and handed the attendant a $20. "Borrow your keys for a bit?"

The attendant half-smiled and handed over a janitorial-style ring of keys. Rhea had no problem recognizing the one she wanted as she led LJ through the staff portion of the gym to a set of locked double doors.

"Storage room," she offered by way of explanation and released LJ's hand for the first time since meeting the hot young dyke again. Even then, she only let her go for an instant in order to unlock the doors.

"Oh," LJ did not know what to say.

"C'mon." Rhea laid her strong hand between LJ's shoulder blades and literally pushed her into the room, locking the doors behind them.

LJ surveyed the room nervously. One half was full of broken machines and parts, whether kept for spares or refurbishment, LJ couldn't know. The other half was full of bundles and boxes of extra elastic bands, flat balls, sweat towels, and logo-covered gym wear. And stacks of tri-fold gym mats.

"Take your clothes off," Rhea ordered bluntly, and stripped down herself. Having seen so few naked women, LJ stared in natural curiosity and open adoration. Certainly, Rhea'd been blessed with the frame to carry it, but LJ got to see the superior musculature developed by years of manual labor and chiseled by dedicated gym time.

Rhea enjoyed the stare for a moment, but LJ's admiration wasn't what she was after. "Clothes. Off. Now."

For all that she'd seen few naked women, she'd only been seen naked by one, so LJ was still a bit shy about her body in all her teen insecurities. Modestly, she turned and took her tee shirt off first (slowly and shaking with trepidation), then her loose mesh shorts, and finally her white sports bra. She turned back hesitantly.

An entirely naked Rhea visually eating her alive with predatory lust went a long way toward building the young butch's burgeoning confidence. The tall woman stacked a half-dozen gym mats in a haphazard pile

"Those are cute," she gestured to the pretty boi's silky smalls, "But take them off, too."

LJ would never know where Rhea had stowed a double dildo, but the powerful woman was already inserting her smaller end as the nervous teen removed her boxer briefs, with the larger side of the toy jutting out impressively and somewhat intimidatingly to the less experienced woman.

Rhea noted LJ's obvious hesitation, but just put it down to the sexy teen being shy. She didn't want to risk giving LJ time to think and potentially rush off again, so she manhandled her onto her back on the mats and followed on top of her, kissing her fiercely.

LJ, used to a lot more foreplay, was swept away by the wave of Rhea's lust. A knee forcefully spread her legs and a moment later the dildo was pressing into her. Her breath caught mid-kiss.

Rhea was frankly done with the kissing anyway and proceeded to rapidly insert the dildo into her current partner from her position above LJ, up on her forearms.

LJ gripped the muscular Rhea's flexing shoulders and hung on. Mia hadn't exactly stretched the poor girl very far, so the sudden and deep insertion of another foreign object was a shock and slightly painful at first.

Mia also wasn't in the tiptop condition the ultra-physical Rhea sported, which made for an interesting contrast. LJ soon got into the rhythm and greatly enjoyed a lover that could go toe-to-toe with her in speed and stamina.

Rhea enjoyed exactly the same thing as the knob rubbed inside her with every forceful stroke.

Eyes rolling back in her head, LJ "took it all in." She felt like she was revelling in the best and most pleasurable cardio workout she'd ever had. The rough and wild thrusting cleared her head entirely and required no consideration from her at all.

Her abs burned as she crunched and un-crunched over and over. Her vaginal muscles performed similarly, but she didn't want to think through whether or not she ought to have a regular routine for her pussy in that moment.

Instead, she tried to focus in on the ride, the feeling of her hips rolling and ass bouncing, the long and thick end of the strapless striking home within her and rubbing her insides - particularly her g-spot - so well.

Still, the sexual act in which she found herself engaged held a certain level of monotony, albeit a pleasant monotony, so she found her mind wandering to schoolwork due that week and how she could shave her track times.

Rhea grunted animalistically as she pounded the sexy boi beneath her, excited in the act itself primarily, but also thrilled to find a fuckable young woman who was such a capable sex machine.

She reared back and groaned, feeling the precursors of an impending orgasm racing through her straining body. With the knowledge and physical fact of her coming cumming, if anything, Rhea sped her thrusts to an even more strenuous speed.

LJ continued to match her stroke for stroke, unaware of why the tempo increased. She worried that she might flag. The possibility was wholly unacceptable. Not only was LJ eager to impress the teutonic Rhea, she also had thus far learned of only one trait in herself of which to be proud as a lover; unrelenting stamina. She refocused, unwilling to fail in any matter of physical prowess.

Meanwhile, as LJ fretted over abilities as a stud from the bottom, Rhea came with a literal roar on top of the baby butch girl. She stopped fucking as the orgasm smashed through her hard body.

"Ungh," Rhea groaned out contentedly and rolled off LJ. Naked and standing, she stretched and retied her long mahogany hair into its low ponytail. She leaned over and kissed the still prostrated LJ's cheek. "I'm out of town next week, but - when I get back - we're doing this again."

LJ tried to suss out the meaning in what Rhea said, not understanding outside the verbal cues and her partner getting dressed that their encounter was over. Surely Rhea realized that the inexperienced teen hadn't come yet?

"Let yourself out whenever you're ready." Rhea opened one of the double doors and winked, "Take your time if you, uh, need to." With a vulgar gesture and a half wave, she was gone.

LJ stayed on her back, staring at the ceiling. She remained unsatisfied, but was too emotionally confused to even consider doing what Rhea'd so crudely suggested. Was that right? Was it okay to get off and then just leave? Or had she messed up by not coming in time?

The frustrated teen sighed, understanding that she couldn't hang out in the storage room mulling all night. So she put her clothes back on, grabbed her things from the locker room, and headed home. The attendant gave her a shit-eating grin as she left, making LJ feel about an inch tall.

She jogged home anyway, sat on Mia's couch, and tried to decide whether or not she wanted to cry.

"Hey, LJ, sorry I'm late." Mia tossed her keys on the counter, in the specially designated key dish of course. "I got held up at work."

"Don't worry about it. Sorry you got stuck at work," LJ returned the apology, but thought it odd as Mia never accounted for her absences.

"Why do you look so bummed, Handsome?" Mia asked as she took a seat next to her young house guest. "Don't tell me you missed me that much?"

"I sort of hooked up at the gym today," LJ admitted hesitantly.

"Ooo-wah. Sex in public?" Mia patted LJ's knee, at this point somewhat relieved that LJ had finally been with another woman. "So slutty. Dish, dish."

"I'm a slut now?" LJ asked in horror, her fears being verbalized by a dear friend.

"No, no. I meant it in a 'good job' sort of way," Mia quickly backpedalled upon realizing why the sensitive teen was bummed. "If sleeping with all of two women made you a slut, then, hell, I'm a...I'm a...Look, you're not a slut. Okay, LJ?"

"Okay," LJ agreed with little vigor. If she wasn't a slut, she was at least an idiot. "But I don't know when I've ever felt this dumb."

"How about when you announced to the world through Facebook that we'd hooked up? And subsequently your parents found out that you snuck out late at night to other towns to drink and carouse with women in their twenties?"

"Well, yeah." LJ winced, but smiled. "That was probably worse. I wasn't carousing with 'women in their twenties' though. Just you. Until Rhea tonight anyway."

"A'right. Now we're getting somewhere." Mia sat up crosslegged on the couch. "So her name is Rhea and she's in her twenties?"

"Yea." LJ felt herself getting into the gossip angle, but was worried that Mia was only being polite. "Are you sure you wanna hear about it? I don't think it's a great story."

"Please, dishing after is half the fun of random encounters. Preferably not the greater half, but sometimes we just have to take it as the silver lining." Mia tousled LJ's scruffy hair. "So, c'mon. Fess up. You'll feel better."

LJ nodded and told her story, down to the leering attendant. Mia laughed.

"If you're not going to take my crappy experience seriously..." LJ whacked Mia with a throw pillow.

Mia raised her arms in mock defense. "I am taking you seriously. But you got topped and didn't get yours. Not terribly uncommon for an inexperienced teen, just frustrating. Did she make it seem like a one off?" Mia suppressed giggles. One off.

"No. She said she wanted to do it again when she gets back into town after next week." LJ thankfully missed the giggles.

"Did you have fun, other than being 'left hanging?'"

"Yeah. I liked it while it was happening."

"So, you have three options. You can let it be a one time experience by avoiding or rejecting her future advances. You can do it again with the understanding that you're each responsible to 'get yours.' Or you can have a frank and adult conversation with her about your expectations from a lover."