As I Want You to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LJ mulled. The first and third options both seemed just prohibitively awkward to her, especially as she and Rhea'd never really even had a full conversation. Moreover, the sex was amazingly fun if she thought of it as cardio and used it to charge herself up sexually. She definitely preferred it to the rowing machine, which was the closest analog she could think of in the regular exercise world.

Never had she used a rowing machine with such sustained intensity either.

"I guess I could do it again. See if I still like it?" LJ postulated.

"Well, there you go. And she's gone for a week. It's not like you have to decide tonight." Mia tousled her hair again. "Now, if I wasn't so beat, I'd look after you, but, as it is, I'm afraid you'll have to take things into your own hands," Mia stood and giggled aloud with that one.

LJ shook her head. "Is there nothing you could say that would embarrass you?"

"There's really not," Mia bent and kissed LJ's fresh young cheek, "which is why Rhea wouldn't have left the room without getting me off."

LJ flipped her hostess off and Mia laughed again as she retired for the night.

What Mia left out was exactly why she was so tired. The mercurial Kay had dropped by the carpet store on her way out of town right at closing time. Just like Mia's apartment, the tall redhead strode in as though she owned the place.

"I took your puppy shopping." Kay quickly assessed the lack of customers and coworkers and used their solitude to embrace the strawberry blonde carpet saleswoman.

"Is that what the kids are calling it?" a jealousy-free Mia kissed her occasional lover. She wore a professional pair of khaki slacks and a fuchsia button down shirt. If the pants were just a little too snug and a couple buttons were open to reveal some eye-catching cleavage, well, that's Mia.

Kay laughed. "Not a euphemism. The girl needed some less grunge bassist-meets-lumberjack duds. Truly awful wardrobe."

"So, you hung out with an attractive female and didn't fuck her?" Mia asked incredulously.

"Meh," Kay lied effortlessly, "Too weird. Like fucking a younger me. Messes with my head."

"That makes sense," Mia reasoned.

"Meanwhile, you know what's way more fun than talking about my choosing to not have sex?" Kay tilted her head down and claimed Mia's lips again.

"Mmmm." Mia broke off the kiss. "Let's go fuck on my boss' desk. I hate that bitch."

"Cameras?" The ever practical Kay asked.

"Only right at the entrance."

"Cool. Lead the way."

Mia hopped up on 'the bitch's' desk and spread her legs. Kay stood between them, removed Mia's shoes and pants, and knelt before her. Knowing the idea of fucking on a hated person's desk was probably better than the reality of sitting on a cold hard surface while being eaten out, Kay wasted no time in running her long wet tongue all over and around the thin gusset of Mia's bright blue thong.

Mia popped her hips up for a moment, putting her weight on her forearms and balancing briefly on her hands. Without missing a beat, Kay took the proffered thong down Mia's flared hips and shapely thighs. She did pause for a quick inhalation of Mia's magic scent before diving into her waiting folds.

Kay's tongue moved quickly to ensure and increase Mia's wetness, sweeping her slit in long smooth swipes. Assured of her readiness, Kay added two, then three fingers.

Relaxing, Mia enjoyed getting fucked by a skilled lover. Still, she hadn't cleared the desk first and this was very much a quick and secret 'fuck you' to her terrible boss, so she couldn't just lay back and let the junk on the desk fall where it would. She leaned back instead, putting pressure on her wrists that was only partially relieved by the flats of her widely spread feet against the front of the desk.

Oral and fingering were well within Kay's skill set and she was getting it done. Her knees weren't loving the ironically crummy carpet of the lousily furnished office any more than Mia's ass was loving the cold hard desk. Wanting to finish her rapidly, Kay strummed the sexy strawberry blonde's clit with her tongue while continuing to pump three fingers in and out of her sopping twat.

"Fu-uck, Kay," she groaned.

"You first, Peaches. But, yeah. That's happening too." One of Kay's few weaknesses as a lover was to temporarily ignore important things like a needy clit in order to make a lame pun.

"Just fuck me?" Mia stressed in moderate irritation.

"Fuck you," Kay either agreed or swore as she put her tongue back to better use. A rapid fire tongueflicking of the strawberry blonde's already throbbing clit had her screeching out a quick orgasm in less than a minute.

Kay lifted Mia off the desk and laid her on the floor, then used her pocket square to clean off the small amount of liquid that'd pooled on the desktop itself. She also took the time to restore any displaced items to more or less where they'd started prior to the fucking.

Looking unseeingly at the ceiling, Mia laid panting. There was an alligator clamp under her right side, but she couldn't make herself care enough to move from her repose. A small part of her brain worried and wondered at what Kay might be excogitating, but she couldn't make herself care about that either. Yet.

Kay checked her watch, always mindful that the time would come for her to get on the road and get home. She had at least another half hour to kill though.

Picking Mia up in a fireman's carry, Kay took the limp woman through the showroom and into the back where there were rolls upon rolls of carpet, all scratchy side out. She laid Mia down again on her back on a cut sample of frieze carpet to rest for the moment, too excited with the rarer option available to her in the warehouse to settle for simply fucking Mia on some carpet on the floor.

Instead, she partially unrolled a massive waist-high roll so that it was a couple feet apart from the others. "You alright down there?" Kay queried Mia, only half-sarcastically.

"Yeah," Mia sat up on the carpet, legs open and hands on her ankles, "It's been a long day of young wives trying to decide between slate gray and heather gray, amateur house flippers figuring out to the last penny the cheapest style and pad they can get away with, older husbands desperately trying to convince their optimistic wives that white saxony is a bad idea, and idiots in general who either don't know what square footage they need or want to haggle on installation."

As she let Mia vent, Kay straddled her lap and started unbuttoning her blouse. She thought to herself that those seemed like common minor irritants to be expected by someone who made her living as a carpet saleswoman, but didn't say that out loud. "That sounds awful," she commiserated and kissed Mia's neck as she pushed the shirt off Mia's shoulders.

"It was," Mia agreed while shimmying out of her shirt, "Now I wanna think about anything but carpet, at least until my next shift." She leaned back so that Kay could unclasp her front hooking yellow bra and then slip it off her shoulders too, making Mia completely naked.

Kay fondled Mia's full breasts and kissed her passionately. Mia moaned.

The irksome redhead leaned in and whispered in her sexiest voice, "Is triexta really a better material than nylon for carpet durability and softness in an upstairs hallway?"

"Bitch," Mia rightly assessed and shoved Kay backwards off her lap.

Kay tumbled off, guffawing, her back and shoulders hitting the soft carpet before she rolled with the momentum to right herself.

"Okay then," Kay announced from a crouched position. Standing gracefully to her full height and then some with her high-heeled black leather boots, she asked "Does that conclude foreplay?"

"In favor of?" Mia knew better than to give blanket agreement to the devious redhead.

Towering over her, Kay offered her a hand up. "I'm going to bend you over that bigass carpet roll and fuck you like a wench, of course."

Mia bit her lip. That sounded good. Extremely good.

"Okay." She took Kay's proffered hand with a lascivious grin.

Kay hoisted her temporary lover over the scratchy carpet roll face down. She could have put a randomly available rug over the roll, of course, but where would the fun be in that?

She left her left hand resting flat between Mia's shoulder blades to keep her in place. With her right hand, she fished out a Pipedream pink strapless, popped open her fly, took down her jeans enough to insert the small end, and buttoned her tight jeans back up so the damned thing would stay in. (It's a fun toy, but slips out like a bitch when wet.) The she leaned over her lover and kissed her shoulders.

Mia briefly considered the origins of the phase "over a barrel."

Not roughly, Kay spread Mia's legs and took her hips in her hands. She rubbed the toy between Mia's firm buns for a few strokes, mostly to be sure that the motion of the fucking itself would be tolerable for the sexy strawberry blonde.

Teasingly, Kay pressed the tip of toy to Mia's rosebud. Anal obviously wouldn't be in the offing given the precariousness of the angle and position both women held, but Mia didn't know that Kay wouldn't try it.

"No," she forbade forthrightly.

"Aw, shucks," Kay continued to tease Mia's hot ass, fully intending to fuck her pussy instead, "Are you sure?"

"Very sure, you crazy daywalker," Mia held firmly.

"Alright," Kay lowered her fuck stick to rub the tip against Mia's dripping slit, "But you know I don't like hearing 'no.'"

She drove the strapless in to the hilt and Mia only answered with a pleased groan.

The scratchy fabric scraped over her sensitive skin as Kay engaged her in a rollicking fucking on the carpet roll. She felt - and could swear she smelled - Kay's leather jacket on her back and Kay's rough denim jeans on her ass and thighs.

Her grunts and groans matched the rhythm of Kay's stroke rolling her on the carpet. Her toes, but only her toes, touched the ground on every backstroke and the top of her head, but only the top of her head, bumped into the roll in front of her with every upstroke.

Kay fucked away cheerfully, enjoying the mix of sounds Mia emitted as she rubbed her over the rough carpet backing to create multiple types of physical friction. The scratchy surface consistently irritated Mia's smooth skin and made her whine, but Kay's 'scratching her itch' provided a much more powerful sensation that forced moans from her burning throat as her burning snatch was pummeled mercilessly.

"More," Mia croaked.

Kay obliged, moving her hips faster and faster, pushing herself to keep rubbing her own insides as she mentally got off to Mia's voluntarily vulnerable position beneath her powerful thrusts.

Mia still came first though - with or without the psychological effects that Kay got so into during their inventive sex. Mostly Mia was being filled and pressured in ways and patterns that, if not novel, were at least unusual for the sexually voracious woman.

"Fuuuuuck!" she called out.

"Again," Kay panted so that a distracted Mia barely heard and didn't care, "Doing, unh, that. Unh, doing, uh, you, whu, that, is. Fu-uck," Kay's own orgasm interrupted her captious response.

Kay didn't care either though, her sarcasm simply a reflexive habit virtually inescapable in nearly any situation, even when she herself came violently.

Mia was too busy trying to catch her breath to mind whatever Kay might be saying, until Kay told her that she needed to leave.

"Already?" Mia was hoping to go another couple rounds.

"Mmm," Kay slapped Mia's naked ass genially and pulled out, "Yeah, I need to get back on the road. But don't I get credit for coming all the way down to your shop before I left?"

Mia looked over her shoulder ruefully at the radiant redhead, "An action you took solely due to your great affection and regard for me, and not because you're a horny ginger bitch?"

"No," Kay slapped her ass again, a little less genially maybe, "I'd say it was mostly because I'm a horny ginger bitch. That's also why I'll text you next time I'm back."

"Fine," Mia's arm tried to wave, but mostly flailed, "Seeya around."

Kay turned on her heel and headed home.

Home - or Mia's apartment at least - is where LJ spent the rest of the weekend and week uneventfully.

She'd come to terms with what her 'relationship' with Rhea would be if she pursued it, but LJ did frown when she checked her bank account. She hadn't been overspending and Kay's generousity'd been a great boon, but the numbers dropped faster than she wanted them to as she looked forward to college.

Thankfully, Brenda - the nice lady from the gym who'd also fed her - had offered her some yardwork. LJ thought that a good low-commitment way to move her bank account in the right direction.

She frowned again when she realized that their short conversation hadn't covered wages. Still, even if the seemingly kind stranger cheaped out and only gave LJ a tener, a nice Saturday working outside with the smell of cut grass and the warm of spring sunshine sounded good and wholesome.

Additionally, LJ got the feeling that she cramped Mia's style when she hung out around the apartment on Mia's days off. Not just a feeling exactly either, she'd been warned.

Comforted by the idea of a productive day ahead of her, LJ made herself a nourishing breakfast, put on some red training shorts and her gray track tee, and rode the bus to about two miles from Brenda's house. From there, she popped in her ear buds and turned on her athletic music mix to enjoy the short run.

She arrived slightly sweaty and catching her breath as she knocked on the door to Brenda's quiet suburban home.

"Hello, LJ," the 40ish mother of two greeted her prospective short term employee, wearing a cream turtleneck and high waisted jeans, "Goodness, did you walk here?" Brenda noted her mild perspiration and heavier than usual breathing.

Favorably noted, of course. The way her fresh skin glistened. The way her scruffy hair was ruffled from the run. The way her chest rose and fell. Hell, Brenda thought she might be able to smell the healthy endorphins flooding the happy teen's brain.

"Oh, no," LJ protested, not absorbing anything beneath Brenda's friendly words, "I only ran over from the bus stop on Maple."

"All the way from Maple? And you had to take the bus?" Brenda put her hand on the small of the cute butch's back and drew her into her home. "Let's get you inside and get some fluids in you, hon, and I'm giving you a ride home once you're done for the day."

"Thanks," the young dyke answered easily.

"It's no trouble, hon," Brenda admired LJ from behind as they entered the livingroom.

The middle class suburban house wasn't very different from the one LJ grew up in. Even the couch that the ever caregiving Brenda sat her down on was only a few shades of brown away from the beige one in her childhood home.

LJ was raised to be polite in that childhood home. She took off her sneakers upon entering when she saw other shoes by the door and she complimented her hostess, albeit blandly, "You have a lovely house."

"Why, thank you," Brenda received the compliment as she walked in the kitchen and opened her fridge, "How's a Sprite strike you?"

LJ ran track competitively and knew that perhaps the worst post-run beverage for a human is watered-down high fructose corn syrup, but, again, she was far too courteous to say any such thing when offered refreshment. "That'd be great. Thanks."

Brenda brought a iced glass for each of them along with a fruit rollup for her guest and sat by LJ on the couch. "So running for miles at a time is just a normal thing for you? That's impressive."

"Thanks," LJ blushed at the compliment, and tried not to stare at Brenda's enticing bosom as her eyes cast downward. And then avoided her pelvis and thighs in the same manner, with the hotblooded teen's gaze eventually resting on Brenda's feet. She found the attractive woman's feet to be pretty too though, after a chance to consider sucking her toes. "I like running."

"It shows," Brenda knew she wanted to move things in a flirty direction, but didn't want to risk being creepy, "You're clearly in excellent shape."

"Er, you're, you look, the shape, ah," LJ's eyes stayed on Brenda's feet as she fumbled her words and tipped her hand, so she didn't see the older woman's wolfish grin as she inadvertently clearly revealed her confirmed physical interest in Brenda. "You, you look good," she finally stammered out and fell silent.

Pleased as she was at the revelation, Brenda also sensed the impending embarrassed withdrawal of the insecure young dyke, and changed the subject with the intention to readdress the budding attraction in due time.

"That's sweet," she smiled warmly with her hand on LJ's naked knee. "So, I have a push mower in the garage and a weed whacker too. Also, there's a pair of safety goggles in the laundry room. I'll just grab them." Brenda stood, set her glass on a coaster, and started toward her laundry room.

"Oh, that's okay," LJ stood too and found a reason to puff her chest again, albeit in foolish youthful bravado, "I don't need goggles."

"Non-negotiable," Brenda turned and used her 'mom voice,' one hand on her hip and the other wagging a finger at LJ, "If a pebble or a wire gets kicked up and hits you, you could lose an eye."

The actual mom felt a pang of sharp actual guilt at the fact that she looked on the eighteen year old object of her intended seduction with such a motherly concern and such a fervent lust simultaneously. She consciously suppressed the feeling every bit as quickly as it arose from her subconscious mind. It wasn't an internal conflict that she was willing to face.

LJ had the exact opposite reaction. With her honestly earned abandonment issues, the couchsurfing highschooler responded powerfully to caring authoritarianism. Someone more studied in psychology would almost certainly immediately recognize the sudden retraction of her parents' love and support as the source of that deep craving, but LJ didn't overanalyze the warm and fuzzy feeling that bossy older women inspired or the accompanying strong desire to kneel.

"Okay," the young woman reversed herself immediately, "that sounds smart. Whatever you think is best."

In short order, LJ found herself pushing a lawnmower over a smallish front yard and then - after displacing a well-used pitchback and a rusted trampoline - the larger fenced in backyard. By the time she'd finished weed whacking along the fenceline and around the trees, the sun had passed its zenith. Even in the benign Oregon sunshine, her sweat dripped freely from her brow, down her back, and in her knees and elbows.

After raking up all the leavings and tossing them in Brenda's compost heap, she put up the equipment in its place in the garage and returned to Brenda's front door. Scratching her itchy neck, she knocked on the closed door and waited. And waited. Then knocked a little louder and waited. And finally rapped quite loudly on the door and waited.

"Just a minute, just a minute!" Brenda shouted from inside the house, surprised at meeting LJ waiting on the stoop, "Hon, come in. You don't have to knock."

The lovely older woman had changed into a fluffy purple robe, which made LJ immediately apologetic. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you out of the," the confused teen intended to say shower, but a look at Brenda's dry and bouncy dark brown hair disabused her of that theory, "uh, out of sorts." LJ'd really only returned to let Brenda know that the job was done and hopefully get paid.

"You didn't. I was waiting for you to finish up outside." Brenda looked back over her shoulder to be sure the sexy butch followed her. LJ did, thinking maybe the nice lady kept her pocketbook in her bedroom.