As I Want You to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have those words though and she wasn't entirely sure Mia was totally onboard. LJ lifted one hand and rubbed Mia's back.

Mia, in turn, sensed the cute butch's insecurity in the way that LJ touched her. Not that she was clairvoyant and could realize what exactly troubled LJ, but Mia brought her hand away from teasing Vic's clit long enough to squeeze her young houseguest's asscheek reassuringly to let her know that everything was alright.

That was enough for the kind-hearted teen to continue in her endeavor without moral reservations. She fucked Mia for all she was worth.

Mia loved giving head while getting screwed. She kept playing Vic like a seasoned percussionista. (A sexy lovergirl was the only musical instrument the hedonist had ever had the discipline and dedication to learn to play.)

Beyond that, Mia found something philosophically sound about channelling the pleasure LJ drummed into her g-spot into the tasty pussy of the woman in front of her, even if she was too deep in a sex stupor to parse or evaluate the thought.

Vic leaned back on one elbow, the low rider soundtrack playing in her head as she casually toyed with Mia's messy locks and watched LJ pound the beautiful woman whose gorgeous face was buried in her fired pussy.

Then Vic felt that fired pussy tighten.

"LJ, look at me," she commanded. LJ obeyed. Fierce brown eyes bored into opening hazel eyes. LJ kept fucking, unable to focus on anything more than the physical act as Vic's gaze chased all other thoughts from her mind.

Mia groaned, audible over all the other sounds in the room.

Vic let go of both the sexy teen's gaze and her own bodily control as she came noisily with a yowl. Her untensed form flopped back on the bed. She watched the soft butch keep rhythmically pounding Mia as the strawberry blonde goddess lapped up her juices.

Soon, as her cum high dissipated, she began examining LJ's technique - or more accurately her lack thereof - with a critical eye. It wasn't that the girl was bad by any means, just raw and unschooled. She was "getting the job done," but not with the efficiency or pizzazz that she'd develop over time through trial and error.

Trial and error isn't the best teacher though, especially not with an impatient lover who's learned to enjoy a particular skill being utilized. It's hard to guess which "guess and check" adjustments and integrations might be preferred and which will simply irritate.

Vic, although not patient herself, lucked into a patient lover in her youth who took her straight past guess and check and right into the algebraic method. She reasoned that she could pass a bit of that education on, especially as there wasn't really ought else to do until the pretty boi finished and finished finishing Mia.

Despite Mia's moderate and inarticulate protestations, Vic rolled off the bed, stretched placidly, and stood behind LJ. Her hand rested lightly on LJ's hip. Her lips moved just at the edge of LJ's earlobe. "Hey."

"Hello," LJ responded with perfunctory politeness, but mostly felt confused.

"I'm just going to roll with you, okay LJ?" Vic explained as she stood directly behind LJ, skin-to-skin.

That didn't really clear things up for the hot boi, but Vic's powerful body felt very nice against her ass and thighs.

"Okay," LJ agreed to she knew not what, weakened to the influence of Vic's sex appeal in her vulnerable sex-fogged state.

Vic kept one hand on LJ's hip and set the other down on the bed just outside LJ's, her thumb across the baby dyke's ring finger and pinky. She pressed down just a little with her pelvis on the pretty boi's ass, changing the angle of entrance into Mia to be just right.

Mia moaned in loudly pleased surprise, "The fuck, Puppy?"

"Alright," Vic whispered encouragingly, "Now bend your knees some right before you push in. It'll make that lovely ridged head bang right into her g-spot." Vic shadowboxed through the motion behind LJ for a few strokes. "With...each...thrust."

Mia grabbed the sheets and yelled, "Yes, yes!"

With LJ getting the motion down on her own, Vic felt free to freely feel up the soft butch with the hard bod. Her adept fingers trailed over LJ's six pack, south to the downy hairs of her brunette bush. Her mild irritation at being blocked by the strapon was not easily overcome, even by heading north to the sexy boi's tight nips.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes!" Mia picked that moment to explode. Or rather the moment was picked for her. And her overtorqued pussy couldn't take any more. She added more weakly, "Enough. Please, enough?"

"Suits me fine," an agitated Vic answered for LJ as she pulled the cute dyke off beautiful Mia mid-stroke. She then took the time to turn a panting Mia onto her back. So she could watch.

LJ stood in mildly hurt confusion - her dick in her hand - while Mia was flipped. It simply seemed very unfair that the games stopped when everyone else had gotten hers.

But Vic fixed that. She took the equally agitated young woman in her strong arms and kissed her with intent. "Let's get this off you," she unbuckled the strapon, "I'm eating you out."

She pushed LJ onto the bed, her upper body falling back to land lightly on Mia's torso. All three women smiled.

Vic guessed rightly that LJ'd become worked up enough already that the cute butch would come so quickly as to hardly make oral worth it, but she wanted to taste the girl from her fresh source.

So she spread LJ's knees, hooking her forearms through them so that her hands gripped the fronts of LJ's thighs and her elbows pressed into the mattress. Her face planted right into LJ's short and curlies.

Mia gently caressed LJ's shaggy hair and handsome face, giving into the temptation to slip a finger in her mouth as the pretty boi moaned.

The moaning itself wasn't caused by Mia however. Rather, Vic's quick flicking tongue was making the girl lose her mind. Up and down her slit, through her folds and thatch, into her tunnel, and around her clit Vic licked, taking in and spreading her tasty wetness.

"Mpeese?" LJ begged around the finger in her mouth. Mia thoughtfully removed the digit, wanting the girl to be able to speak if she needed to. "Please?"

Vic ignored her vocalizations to focus on her snatch, cute as the begging boi was in her need.

Mia saw an opportunity to tease the young scamp though, "Please what, Handsome?" She continued to stroke LJ's shaggy mop. "Do you want Vic to stop?

"No. I wanna cum!" LJ missed the mockery and responded in open need alone. "Please? Please can I cum?!"

Luckily for the baby dyke whose wheels in her head spun faster and faster, Vic was doing just that. Her focus lasered in on the hot boi's burning clit, hovering suction while tapdancing on the sensitive little bundle of nerves.

LJ screamed.

Mia quickly wrapped her arms around the sweet boi's shoulders with LJ's hands going to her forearms. Vic still held her lower body in a vice grip. LJ jerked hard in the holds of both women as her orgasm ripped through her.

Switching her grip slightly as she stood to her feet, Vic lifted the heavily panting LJ's lower body. Even as the blood rushed to her head in a mad post-orgasmic dizziness, LJ appreciated the strength and determination required for Vic to hold her in that difficult position. Weirdly, she also appreciated the softness on the back of her thighs of the nice tee shirt stretched across Vic's powerful shoulders.

Giving LJ only the moment between shifting positions as a break, Vic feasted, the sexy teen's slit entirely open to her to be licked end to end. She dove in deep with her agile tongue, enjoying LJ's pure, clean, athletic taste.

LJ blinked for a while, then closed her lust-dulled hazel eyes and moaned freely. Mia found her vocalizations enticing and twisted on the bed to make contact with the pretty boi, kissing her upside down as Vic continued her oral assault.

The over-excited teen felt her shoulders, abs, and thighs tighten. Heat spread up (but directionally down) her body. Her second orgasm hit her like a sledgehammer and this time she screamed into Mia's open mouthed kiss.

Vic spent a bit of time in licking up all the juiciness that she'd caused LJ to produce, but worried over keeping the sporting boi's back in that position for too long and laid her down, then climbed up the bed. She dragged the cute dyke up the bed with her between the two older women. Mia cuddled in close and Vic spooned her from behind.

"You are adorable when you beg," Vic jibed.

"Thanks," LJ answered, too sex fuzzy to be embarrassed.

Mia giggled.

"So how'd you come to be staying with Mia?" Vic asked, having the personality trait of becoming fairly chatty after a lovemaking session.

"My parents kicked me out," LJ was still high enough and tipsy enough to reply honestly.

Vic held her a little tighter, already pretty sure of the answer, "Why, sweetheart?"

LJ tittered, finally able to get some perspective on the most devastating event of her short life, if only while in an altered mental state. "Funnily enough, because they didn't want me sleeping with Mia." LJ giggled so that she could barely breathe, like a tickled pothead.

"Hmmm," Vic locked eyes with Mia over the soft butch's head.

"I got her," Mia mouthed, fondly tousling her charge's sex mussed hair.

Vic pulled in even closer, bringing LJ's back tight to her firm pecs with strong arms and letting the sweet boi snooze. Mia scooted forward, flush with the hot teen and breathing softly on her neck.

About two hours later, LJ woke, body temperature risen to a mildly uncomfortable level while laying between her two bedmates and the two beers she'd drank earlier needed to be released. She wiggled out of Vic's arms and climbed out over a deeply slumbering Mia.

The sudden chill on the way to the bathroom seemed way worse than when she just nipped out from under the blankets while sleeping alone. She quickly concluded her business, washed up, and hustled back to Mia's warm bed.

Mia didn't wake as LJ climbed over her a second time. The happy teen deliberately chose to snuggle in between the two women again for the feeling of comfort and protection. Contented, LJ slept peacefully.