As I Want You to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda struck LJ not unappealingly as the type of woman who would keep a pocketbook. And tissues in her purse. And a flare in her car. Generally, all those organizational and safety aids that responsible grownups have as a matter of practice.

Instead, Brenda sat on the edge of her large lonely bed and patted the down comforter beside her. "Come sit."

In that moment, all the pieces fell into place in the eager dyke's mind and she realized she was being 'Mrs. Robinson-ed' to her extreme delight and only slight trepidation. She smiled, but didn't move as the realization stalled her reaction time.

"Please, come sit?" Brenda repeated herself indulgently, happy to read the dawning comprehension on the pretty boi's face.

Dutifully, LJ stepped toward the bed, but hesitated. She wasn't unsure about wanting to be near the beautiful lady. She was self-conscious about the physical results of her earlier labors. "Really? I'm kinda... grungy." She gestured broadly at the grass and sweat stains on her track shirt, training shorts, and body in general.

"Really, don't worry about that. Industriousness is cute on you," Brenda smiled, "Just sit down with me."

LJ smiled back, acting as cool as possible given the situation. Inside though, she was doing a happy dance and singing to herself, "She really likes me. She thinks I'm cu-ute."

"LJ, I think we've both been dancing around something and I want to be clear. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I know I shouldn't just assume that you like women, but you do, right?"

"Oh, ah, yes. Yes I do. Very much."

"And you find me attractive?"

"Also very much," LJ nodded rapidly.

"Alright," Brenda rubbed the inside of LJ's smooth knee with her palm, "I want you."

"I'm in!" LJ announced enthusiastically.

Brenda's wolfish grin returned for the few seconds between LJ's adorable answer and her planting a gentle kiss on the teen's soft lips.

LJ kissed back, loving the tenderness of Brenda's approach to slow snogging. Soon though, a thought jumped into her nescient head, "Oh my gosh. Your kids?"

"With their dad for the weekend," Brenda appreciated LJ's cute belated concern, but didn't want to talk about her children or ex in that moment, "Keep kissing me."

LJ complied, but her hands tried seemingly of their own volition to push the fluffy robe off her new lover's shoulders. Brenda helped her out by untying the belted robe and revealing a purple nighty.

Interestingly, LJ never considered that they might not go all the way once she understood that her milf employer wanted her sexually as well. Other than temporarily thwarting the intentions of the voracious Rhea, LJ'd never had an expression of mutual attraction that hadn't led directly to full on sex. The resulting frame of reference for the relatively inexperienced young woman created moderately skewed expectations for future romantic encounters.

Luckily enough for her, Brenda's plans for her would only further skew that frame of reference.

She did stop LJ's questing hands from taking down the thin purple straps of her revealed lacy nighty though, not quite comfortable being naked with the lights on. Without speaking, she redirected the sexy butch's head to her cleavage and simultaneously pulled down the bodice to expose her large womanly breasts.

Brenda let LJ play with 'the girls' to her heart's content, thrilled to have a hot young lover who found her body so exciting and who showed such willingness to shower her with physical devotions. So LJ kissed and licked, kneaded and caressed, and tweaked and sucked until Brenda thought she might lose her overheated mind. But she forestalled herself from indulging her own instincts to let the eager LJ take advantage of unlimited access to her not insubstantial unfettered rack, petting the pretty teen's messy brown hair and rubbing the back of her slender neck as the soft butch swirled her quick wet tongue over a large hardened light pink nipple.

Most women have a threshold for when breastplay needs to make way for more and lower. Brenda rapidly approached that threshold with the ardency of LJ's rapid attentions. "Hon, that's enough. I'm ready to move on to the main event now."

LJ lifted her smooth lips just long enough to agree, "Okay," before returning to her suckling.

"Ahem," the hot and bothered older woman lifted LJ's chin and pointed to herself, "Further down. Please?"

"Yeah," LJ shook off her boob stupor, "Do you have, like, a strapon? Or even the dildo part?"

"No," Brenda kissed the pretty face she'd turned up toward her, "Do you?"

"I didn't expect... this," LJ explained with a gesture at their lower halves, "I'm very happy, but I didn't expect it. I knew you had all the equipment for the yardwork and didn't think to bring any... other equipment." The inexperienced teen also realized in that moment that she'd no "equipment" to bring. Mia's a fairly laidback chick, but borrowing her sextoys to fuck another woman seemed a little crass to say the least. LJ decided to do a little online shopping when she left, but ruefully considered that her back account might actually go down for the day.

Hmmm, going down? "A vibrator maybe?" the troubled boi asked hopefully.

"No. My ex-husband hated them," Brenda kicked herself, having specifically intended not to bring up her ex, but doing it twice.

"Alright. No worries. We'll just go..." the term she searched for was 'au naturel' but she didn't know it yet, "manual."

Brenda laid back on the bed in physical agreement as LJ rose to kneel. She put a nice fluffy pillow under her head and let her whole body relax.

LJ's uncertainties and insecurities reared their ugly heads as she went to her knees at Brenda's bedside. She ducked her head under the lacy hem of Brenda's nighty anyway though, hiding the lack of confidence in her eyes.

Once in the warm dark confines created by Brenda's open legs, LJ cut loose. The soft skin of sexy dyke's fresh cheeks and the unruly strands of her scruffy hair brushed against the insides of the welcoming woman's spread thighs as she kissed and licked heated flesh. She trailed her way up to damp - but neatly trimmed - pubic hair covering a sexy mound and bewitching scent.

LJ particularly enjoyed wiggling her tongue in the creases made in the inside joints of Brenda's knees, which her feminine hostess allowed for a while before gently redirecting her wayward head through the thin material of her nighty. LJ took the hint and focused in deeper into the dewy valley.

Her curious tongue licked the swelling labia majora of only her second woman ever. Brenda's wetness increased with each swipe of the baby dyke's tongue and each press of her firm lips.

Brenda moaned in lazy pleasure with LJ's wriggling tongue haphazardly hitting very sensitive and charged nerve endings. The knowledge that the extremely pretty boi was the one doing the kneeling and licking didn't hurt either.

LJ decided she should do more than lick around and began a steady tonguethrusting into Brenda's pussy.

"Mmmm, yes," Brenda approved vocally of the baby butch's honest efforts, "More, more!"

Now, LJ legitimately heard "more," which should have translated in her head to the addition of fingers given the resources she had at her disposal. Even without her words though, the way Brenda's hips moved, the way her walls clasped, and the way her breathing modulated should have told LJ that more penetration was needed than a tongue could provide.

But the inexperienced boi took "more" to mean "faster." Between swimming and running competitively, breath control was no problem. Nothing in her rigorous athletic training however focused on tongue speed and rhythm, even if that had been what Brenda needed.

In LJ's defense, her rhythm actually remained impeccable, but it was like trying to hammer in a screw. No matter how long and hard she tried, Brenda's orgasm never came and never seemed to even be nearing.

For Brenda's part, she didn't really expect to get an orgasm solely out of getting head, since oral had always been an element of foreplay for her that would need to be eventually followed by her fingering herself to completion. The lovely tonguing she received was just that; lovely.

"Great, sweetie!" Brenda continued to encourage the hapless teen, rubbing and rolling her own nipple and vaguely wishing LJ could do both.

LJ's agile tongue tired and slowed as she continued to try to bring Brenda somewhere nearer to a finish line. Beyond simple oral flagging, a rising level of severe vexation drug down the spirits of the young athlete as no amount of dedicated effort accomplished any results.

LJ huffed and Brenda misinterpreted the action as a request to stop. Probably a good misunderstanding, as the committed girl may have stayed between her lover's legs for goodness knows how long otherwise.

"Get up here with me, hon. You don't have *breathe* to stay down there all day," The pleased and kindly woman released LJ from her perceived responsibility.

Hangdog expression on her face and tears brimming in her hazel eyes, LJ came out from under the nighty and onto the bed with Brenda. "I'm sorry," she immediately apologized.

"For what, darling?" Brenda had planned vaguely to hold LJ and let the sexy dyke play with her breasts again while she masturbated herself. Even that notional plan was abandoned when she saw the frustration and disappointment on LJ's handsome face. "What's wrong?"

"You didn't. I didn't," LJ took a breath, took her feet, squared her shoulders, and looked her lover in the eye. "I didn't make you cum."

"Silly," Brenda sat up and yanked the embarrassed teen back down on top of her, "I didn't think you would."

LJ readied herself to respond, but found her mouth full of one of Brenda's hefty tits. Honestly, it seemed to her to be a better use of her mouth for the moment than continuing to voice her regrets, so she took some consolation in Brenda's comforting curves. LJ suckled one tightened nipple while massaging the other breast and letting a leg fall on either side of Brenda's right knee.

Brenda's hand went with certainty where LJ's pretty face had just been. Since self-fulfillment was a nearly nightly habit for the divorcee (stemming from long before she became a divorcee) and since the cute boi laying on her and so tenderly playing with her sensitive bosoms really had done an excellent job in polishing her pussy, finding her own satisfaction in the situation wasn't difficult.

Three fingers slipped easily inside herself, establishing an easy rhythm that caused the back of her wrist to softly and repeatedly bump LJ's prominent hipbone as the sweet teen showered devotions on her chest.

Brenda's other hand slid under the back of LJ's track tee collar, rubbing her back over both her sweaty bare skin and her cotton sports bra. LJ moaned adorably around her nipple, the sensation and action the tiny featherweight addition that was needed to finish sending her over the edge.

With a long sigh of happy relief, Brenda finally came hard and sank deep into her own bed. She pulled the slim boi into the crook of her arm and snoozed.

As disappointed as LJ was in her performance, the cuddling was maybe her favorite part. Brenda kept herself in shape, but had a naturally curvy body that made snuggling up to her in a warm cushy bed a true joy.

"Hello, sweet pea," Brenda stroked LJ's shaggy brown hair as she became somewhat more alert.

"Hey," LJ answered, suddenly shy, "I'm sorry," she repeated.

Her lover shook her head and snorted. "Don't worry about it, hon. Nineteen years of marriage, and it never happened for me without my intervention that way." Brenda felt the urgent need to console the frustrated teen once her own frustration was resolved. The girl had clearly tried hard. And that naked eagerness to please coupled with an honest attraction to her body meant so much more to the lonely woman - especially after the disinterested sexual encounters she experienced in previous years - than a simple orgasm. "That was really fun."

Still, LJ had failed at one of her most prized pursuits and the milf's consolation just made her feel worse. She made an attempt to explain, "I've only been with two other women. I'm not very good yet." LJ honestly believed she'd get better with practice, just like any other sporting interest.

"Well," Brenda confided, "that's two more than I'd been with before."

LJ's eyebrows shot up. It never occurred to her that she might be more experienced in some arenas than a lover who hsd matured as a woman so much more than she had.

"Is that why you and your husband...?" The curious teen suddenly realized that she'd started a question that was inappropriate in multiple ways.

"No," Brenda smiled and patted LJ's head, unoffended in general and still euphoric from her assisted orgasm. "I suppose I am bisexual, but I'm pretty sure that this day would have gone more or less the same had you been a hot young man instead of a hot young woman. Dating men was simply less challenging than dating women back when I was in college and single."

It occurred to the both of them simultaneously that LJ mightn't have been born yet when Brenda was single. Both wisely left the thought unexpressed.

Brenda continued, "But Mark and I split amicably. We came to the conclusion that ensuring the well-being of our children was the only interest that we still shared. And the kids are," she nearly said 'your age' but stopped herself, "not in need of as much active parenting now that they both drive, so we split up."

LJ craned her neck, "You agreed to get a divorce because your kids can drive?"

"I know it sounds like a trivial reason to enable a divorce," Brenda admitted as she stroked LJ's hair, "But a lot of the practical aspects of joint parenting in a two income household are figuring out things like who's going to drive your son to the dentist or who's going to make sure your daughter gets breakfast before her field hockey practice." The relieved mother clarified, "They still need parenting, of course, but now it's more guidance and structure than ferrying and feeding. This stage doesn't require as much coordination between Mark and me. That relative freedom allows us to lead separate lives."

"That's cool." It dawned on LJ that she could learn her lovers' life stories after sex with only a few encouraging phrases. "Is he seeing other people too?"

"Yes," Brenda stroked LJ's back, "He got himself a pretty young girlfriend before the ink was dry on our divorce papers. And I resented his easy ability to find a new partner at first, but the poor bastard knocked the girl up while he was sowing his wild oats." Brenda honestly pitied her ex, "My son John leaves for Oregon State this fall and Molly - she's my little genius - skipped a grade and is already eyeing the Ivy League. I'll be fancy free for my forties," here the good-natured woman allowed herself a small chortle, "but my ex won't get to enjoy an empty nest until he's nearly sixty."

LJ laughed along out of the aforementioned politeness, even though she couldn't understand the paradoxical happiness and stress of having a child.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to talk about all that," Brenda let her hand wander down LJ's slender neck. "Maybe we can get things back on track?"

LJ nodded and attempted to return to Brenda's majestic breasts, but was gently blocked by a barring arm.

"Not-uh," The curious older women stopped her, "Your turn to get undressed."

"Oh," LJ blushed and sat back up on the edge of the bed with her hostess.

Unwilling as Brenda was to undress fully in front of anyone, she fully intended to enforce a double standard on LJ. Quickly and quietly, the older woman stripped the gray track tee up and over LJ's head, pausing to run her hands up and down LJ's washboard abs.

LJ crunched and uncrunched her rectus abdominis muscle, glancing up hopefully at Brenda for approval. She received that approval instantly and in spades, further boosting her body image.

"Whew," Brenda sharply took in a breath, "You've been making good use of that gym."

Rhea flashed into LJ's head for a second, but she banished the woman from her thoughts, at least so long as another lover touched her. She nodded instead and took off her gray sports bra too.

Brenda straddled LJ's hot hard body, marveling at the chiseled flesh she found as she ran her soft hands over the girl's shoulders, arms, and back. Her lips parted and she kissed the paradoxically tender teen sweetly as she caressed and fondled the pretty dyke.

LJ loved feeling Brenda's womanly body pressing down on hers. She laid back. Brenda followed.

In addition to her full breasts and hips, the touch of Brenda's lips, tongue, fingers, and palms both physically and emotionally excited LJ. It felt good to be wanted. For this established woman to be hungry for her.

Brenda kissed her, pressing her slender hard body into the soft warm bed. Curious to feel the pretty boi beneath her, Brenda's movements sped. Gentle hands caressed and groped LJ's firm ass and thighs. Thumbs rubbed and pressed her tightened nipples. Fingertips grazed her slim hips before feeling their way to her plumped hidden lips.

The cute butch's toned legs opened and Brenda's fingers delved deeper finding a landscape at once foreign and familiar. Two fingers prodded a little and then punched into LJ's needy body.

"Ahhh," The pretty boi exclaimed sharply, not realizing how needy exactly she'd become in wanting Brenda to make her come.

"You like that, huh?" Brenda felt a surge of sexual power like she never had before at the responsiveness and submissiveness of the cute boi.

"Uh-huh," LJ agreed while nodding, not subtle and not coy.

"Why do you like it?" Much as she enjoyed her newfound dominance, Brenda's previous sexual experience hadn't included 'sexy talk,' and she wasn't a natural.

"Because your fingers are in me?" LJ was even worse.

Brenda didn't care. She keep taking her young lover higher and higher until-

"Ahrghhhhh!" LJ bent her neck, stretched her toes, and exploded.

Brenda touched LJ's pretty face as the sated butch's breath eased in the natural relaxation following her fucker's high. Then she laid beside her lover and let her fingers trail over the sexy dyke's firm body delicately, smiling when LJ started to rouse.

"Thank you," the hopelessly polite teen intoned to her warm lover.

Bemusement crept into Brenda's smile, but LJ didn't notice in her happy state. "You're welcome. Do you want some more Sprite?"

"Ah, no," LJ didn't know how to proceed. She couldn't really stay out all night and wasn't sure she wanted to. Every conversation she thought to start seemed like it'd only lead to an emphasis on the differences between them.

Brenda felt similarly, but didn't want to rush the girl out rudely. Asking after her grades or hobbies seemed equally unappealing and disingenuous. So she lied considerately to her beliked rather than beloved casual lover, as LJ would one day learn to do, "I did promise to have dinner with Josie, so I'll need to drive you home soon..."

"Okay," LJ agreed, a little relieved, and stood up. "I'll just get dressed. I should hit the gym anyway."

"Really? You're still going to work out after all that?" Brenda gestured to the bed as stood and pulled on her sexiest mom sweater and jeans combination and slipped on a pair of driving moccasins.

"Well, yeah," LJ sometimes confessed unknowingly, "I just knelt and laid for a while. It was great, but not all that tiring." The energized teen pulled her grass-stained clothes and sneaks back on.

Brenda shook her head, "18 year olds," she muttered fondly, then grabbed her purse, "Let's go."

A series of 90s pop songs played as Brenda drove the happy boi back to Mia's apartment complex. LJ's head bobbed along to catchy tunes she didn't know until the sedate sedan parked in the lot out front.