As I Want You to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm LJ. I'm her...houseguest?" LJ unendingly wondered how to classify herself in relation to Mia.

"You don't seem very confident." Vic's brown eyes sparkled, not necessarily seeking to find self-assurance in the baby dyke. Closer to 30 than 25, Vic knew an easy target when she saw one.

"Oh, I'm not." On the other hand, LJ was entirely confident in her lack of confidence.

Vic smiled in rakish amusement and ran her fingers over her slick gelled black hair as she internally debated the odds on whether she could get away with fucking the cute boi while Mia was detained. "I meant in your answer, but good to know."

"Ah, right. No, I am."

"Her 'houseguest?' No relation? Not a secret live-in girlfriend?" Vic considered something else, "Not underage?"

"No relation, certainly, and we have slept together. Do sleep together, that is, sometimes." Puppy that she was, LJ misunderstood the line of questioning entirely, thinking that Vic was being territorial over Mia, whom she had come to 'visit' after all, "But, she made it pretty clear that she wasn't interested in..."

"Yeah," Vic agreed easily, "Mia's not the relationship type. It's one of my favorite things about her. One of the only things we have in common," Vic re-asked the most vital question, "And the underage thing?"

"Well, yes," LJ admitted that she hadn't yet reached 21 years of age. "but Mia still lets me drink. At least I can as long as I only drink here and not on nights when I have school in the morning."

Vic's puppy days were far behind her, and the big dog was getting impatient. She'd come to Mia's for easy sex and didn't mind a change in target to the equally attractive LJ, but wasn't looking to waste her time chatting up a minor. "What school? How fucking old are you?"

"Haines High," LJ managed to answer the direct question usefully. "And I'm 18."

"Well 18 year old LJ of Haines High who's allowed to drink on weekends," Vic smiled broadly, laid her hand on the cute butch's bare shoulder, and exerted a little pressure, "Let's get you a beer."

LJ stood at about the same height with Vic, if about 30 to 40 pounds of muscle mass lighter. But upon standing with Vic - who wore baggy light blue jeans with a notable bulge and a black tee shirt with a white pitbull on it stretched tight across her chest - the insecure boi realized she wore only a white wifebeater and blue mesh shorts, "Oh I should dress, uh-"

The underconfident teen was concerned about her comparative nakedness and not her comparative unstylishness. Vic had dressed to impress Mia and knew exactly how to do so, but LJ certainly didn't recognize the Levi's 501s, the Marcelo Burlon tee, or the Doc Martens 1460 Needles (in oxblood with yellow laces and stitching) that Mia would have.

The suave older lesbian honestly wanted LJ as close to naked as possible, and didn't care that her makeshift pajamas were the definition of basic.

Vic reclaimed her hand's place on LJ's shoulder, "You're fine as you are. It's only us here after all."

After walking her sexy mark into the kitchen, Vic grabbed each of them a very high alcohol content 12% ABV dark beer. She also snatched her waiting Marlboro Reds from the second shelf and lit one up, leaning out the open kitchen window in deference to Mia's kempt home.

"So," Vic took a smooth drag and began drawing LJ out, "how'd you meet Mia?"

"Ah," LJ told the truth, but maybe not the whole truth, "at the The Jungle."

"Really?" Vic rightly took pride in her ability to draw girls out, but LJ always confessed when she shouldn't and getting her to talk wasn't a difficult feat.

"Outside The Jungle, actually. I couldn't get in and so she took me out of the line and brought me to the Outback."

"And what happened there?" Vic knew full well what must have happened, just not what base Mia stopped at.

"We made out some, and there was touching, and then," LJ took a hasty pull on her rapidly disappearing beer, both unused to talking about her escapades with strangers and worried that she might be talking to a lover who could become jealous, "she went down on me. Right outside. In front of everyone." LJ quickly finished her beer and set the empty down on the counter beside her.

Vic promptly fished another from the fridge, popped the cap off, and put it in the blushing boi's empty hand.

"Sent you home with a smile on your face, did she?" Far from jealous, Vic thrilled to find out LJ was both easy and docious.

"Yeah," LJ finished about a third of the beer in one shot, but the drink didn't buy her enough time to keep a straight face, "but not until the next morning," she grinned sheepishly.

Laughing, Vic lit up another and offered one to LJ. "Nicely done. Mia's a busy girl, but a discerning woman."

The nervous teen athlete took the proffered cigarette - her first - and held it uncomfortably. LJ could legally smoke and everything, but she knew Mia wouldn't approve. She didn't think Kay or Brenda would approve. She didn't know anyone else who might care, except for maybe her coaches generally preferring she keep her lungs clear of damaging smoke.

That wasn't strictly true. Her parents would most certainly hate her having a cigarette.

She took the cylinder to her lips and flicked Vic's lighter. Then flicked it again when she didn't get the cigarette to light.

Vic had patiently and silently waited while LJ processed her inner struggle, finishing her own cigarette before LJ decided to try hers. She found the naivete alluring, down to the cute boi's inability to light up without assistance.

The more experienced woman leaned in and took the lighter from the puppy, firing it herself, "You have to breathe in."

LJ took a cherry popping breath, getting the tip red and hot. And coughed.

Shaking her head and chuckling softly, Vic took the cigarette from LJ and gunned it herself. "Maybe later," Vic toasted her to ease her embarrassment, "You're doing just fine with that beer though."

LJ smiled at the light compliment and downed the rest of her brew. Then kinda awkwardly set down her second empty, realizing that Vic was still on her first.

Vic weighed whether or not to get the sexy little dyke a third. She wasn't trying to get LJ drunk, just chilled out. The additional lubrication didn't seem necessary to that end, particularly not given the stories the teen jock was telling. Or with the way her perky little nips stood out under her ribbed tank top.

"Tell me," Vic stepped in closer, the smell of Marlboros on her breath and the scent of musk on her body as she let her voice grow huskier, "have you been with other women? Besides Mia?"

Keep in mind that - since coming of age - LJ had spoken with hundreds of women and flirted with dozens, with only four such introductions leading to anything more. (Five if you count Kay, who rather abruptly offered to deflower her in a threeway within about a minute of meeting her.) Don't judge her too harshly for assuming up to this point in her conversation that the attractive stranger was simply killing time with her until Mia got back.

The appetizing opportunity before her became apparent as Vic's lips brushed her ear.

"Ah," now more eager to impress Vic for other reasons, LJ told the truth technically, "a few, yes." Rhea, Brenda, and Amber technically constituted a few.

Vic easily read the sudden upsurge in shy nervousness as LJ becoming aware of her situation, like a gazelle looking up at movement in the brush and deciding which way to jump.

"Unbutton my jeans," Vic directed forcefully, but calmly, not giving LJ a chance to jump at all.

"Okay," LJ agreed, naturally obeying without really thinking about it. She did want to take down Vic's pants, so she had no honest reason to hesitate anyway and the alcohol in her bloodstream made her brave.

As her fingers fumbled to quickly open Vic's fly and let her baggy pants fall to Mia's tiled kitchen floor, Vic put her hands on the back of LJ's slender neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

LJ's pulled at Vic's shirt tail, but the older woman redirected her questing hands, "Shirt stays on," she explained tersely, "You can play with this though."

The already attracted LJ's hands were moved to Vic's ever ready strapon. (She hadn't bothered with underwear because she was going to Mia's, so why?) It felt a reasonable size - a good sign that LJ was too inexperienced to recognize - rubber, with ridges.

While LJ checked out the event's primary equipment, Vic took the pretty dyke's shirt off and pulled down her loose shorts. Meeting absolutely no resistance from the seemingly highly submissive girl pleased the aggressive Vic and she decided to see how compliant her young conquest could be.

She spun the sexy teen around to face away from her and pushed her forward, slapping her hard ass for good measure, "Grab the sink," she instructed, actually being helpful.

As LJ leaned over the sink, Vic felt her up roughly. LJ bit her lip as Vic twisted her hardened nipples, keeping herself from whimpering or pulling away.

Her discipline served her well and Vic became both impressed with LJ's high pain threshold and bored with trying to find it. She wasn't actually a sadist, only an opportunist. Instead, she slid one hand down over LJ's even more impressive abs to her slim hip and used the other to finger the teen dyke.

LJ was wet. Extremely wet. Pain didn't turn her on specifically, but Vic's presumptive dominance did. Her knees shook at the entrance of two of Vic's careful fingers. The considerate more mature woman held her more securely, tenderly kissing her slender neck in an effort to calm her slightly. She was very ready to be fucked.

For her part, Vic got turned on by the idea of coming over to Mia's to begin with and stood more than ready to pound the sexy little surrogate she'd found there instead.

Her forearm spanned the back of LJ's sexy shoulders and other her hand lined up her strapon with LJ's hot pink pussy, returning to her hip for leverage once she'd lodged the head in the heated sleeve.

With a deep breath and a smile, Vic thrust into the pretty boi.

She fucked LJ long, hard, and quick, perhaps not taking full advantage of LJ's superior athleticism and stamina as the girl remained pinned tightly to the counter and her hands white-knuckled the edges of the metal sink.

Vic was a cocky lover. Putting a couple drinks in a pretty young thing to ease her seduction was by no means against Vic's ethics. Failing in getting LJ off after convincing her to have sex would have been.

Nor was Vic's notable cockiness was by any means unjustified. LJ didn't know the level of experience and understanding that led to the tempo and angle Vic chose, but she couldn't argue with the results. The rubber ribbed dong rubbed her in a planned and patterned way, making her body sing and want to hump back. Her rather confining position prevented her from taking as active of a role in the encounter as she and her body would have liked.

Vic kissed the pleasured teen's neck and shoulder, pushing her shaggy brown hair aside with her face. She liked LJ, the way she smelled and her scuffy locks, and the ease with which she was seduced. Her ability to take it like a champ on her feet and leaning over - without bitching about the somewhat awkward position - was pretty cool too. Definitely seriously valid secondary reasons for visiting Mia's place.

LJ groaned. Even with her relative immobilization (or maybe particularly with her immobilization) she seriously got off on the toy pistoning her like a '52 Ford.

She stared out the window blankly, not seeing Mia pull up in her Miata as an explosive orgasm raced through the fucked baby butch. LJ's knees shook more and her head swum, but she hung on and stayed standing.

Vic, fully satisfied that LJ had been fully satisfied, changed her hold. She removed her forearm from the back of the pretty boi's shoulders and wrapped her arm around LJ's slim waist, helping to take on some of her slight body weight. She also noticed and got a kick out of what she could swear was a sudden increase in moisture on her upper thigh.

LJ let her eyes close, the post-orgasmic fucking a different kind of pleasant. Vic drastically upped her overall speed, eager to get herself off and entirely confident of how to best go about it. Fast.

"Damn, girl!" Vic shouted, her first words in several minutes, "Damn you're...unghhh!" The happily-fucking woman's climax took her before she could finish her thought. Before she wanted it to really. She entirely enjoyed pounding the entirely game LJ against the sink.

Vic took a deep breath and exhaled, then lit up another Marlboro, leaning forward to blow smoke out the open window and not noticing Mia's car either. Her leaning forward pushed LJ forward too, causing the soft butch to stir restlessly.

"It really turns me on to stay inside you until we fuck again," Vic explained between pulls on her cigarette, "Indulge me?"

Still buzzing, LJ readily agreed with a nod.

"You want to try a drag again," Vic offered.

"Yeah," LJ agreed.

Vic put the filter to LJ's lips. The pretty boi inhaled. Then she sputtered and coughed, not magically made able to smoke by taking a smoker's cock.

Affectionately, Vic caressed her scruffy brown hair and prepared to tell her an encouraging lie, when the teen dyke took the cigarette in her own hand. LJ tried for herself, but fared no better.

"'What the hell?!" Mia demanded on entering.

Vic pulled out immediately, turning to face Mia in her wrath. As Mia strode forward, Vic prudently pulled up her 501s and zipped up. "Look, I didn't realize she was off-limits, Mia." Vic put her hands up.

"Not you," Mia dismissed Vic's concern offhandedly, "LJ, you have a fucking tennis scholarship! What the fuck are you thinking? Smoking!"

"Uh," a naked LJ tried to defend herself, "I'm not good at it."

"And you're not going to be," Mia asserted and then turned on Vic, "And you give her another cigarette and you can stop coming around here."

Vic laughed and nodded, thrilled that Mia was only pissed over the cigarette and not the fucking of her teen roommate while bent over her kitchen sink.

"I won't do it again," LJ promised contritely like a supplicant. And wished she were wearing even her scant pajamas.

"Aw, Handsome, I know." Mia hugged her naked young friend. "And Vic's a bad influence," Mia winked at her dressed grown friend, "in some ways."

Vic smirked back and stepped to the embracing couple, caressing LJ's bare ass. "I'm sorry I led you astray," she apologized sincerely, but was already thinking of a half a dozen ways to lead LJ astray that wouldn't irritate Mia.

"So you two have met, then?" Mia asked unnecessarily, "And, Vic, you took exactly how long to bend her over my sink?"

"A little while," Vic outright grinned, "But I'd have waited if I'd have known you were coming."

"Liar," Mia rightly diagnosed, "but you missed LJ's primary skill." Mia kissed the pretty boi's cheek as her voice got mischievous, "She's an absolute fuck machine with a strapon. You should give her a shot at you."

"Thank you, no," Vic did not allow anyone to fuck her and Mia knew that very well, "but I'd love to watch her bang you." She touched Mia's face.

LJ couldn't decide whether or not she preferred sexual decisions being made so though she weren't in the room.

"C'mon, Handsome," Mia bit her lip and took LJ's hand, "Let's go show Vic what you can do in the bedroom."

LJ decided, "Cool."

She followed Mia eagerly, pausing only as the strawberry blonde kicked off her heels. Vic swaggered after the both of them, still grinning.

Lustfully, Vic took off Mia's shirt and jeans. "Take off her bra," she instructed helpfully to the nervous teen, who to that point had just been standing by watching Vic make Mia nakeder.

LJ reached to unclasp Mia's front hooking orange bra. Mia leaned forward, too, "Hey, we never talked about a threesome, hon. if you don't want any of this, that's okay. And you can also step out whenever you want if things get too intense. Alright?"

"Okay." Looking at Mia's beautiful freed breasts, LJ couldn't imagine why she wouldn't be in for this threesome.

Mia, seeing that she did not exactly have LJ's eye contact and realizing that her concerns were most likely unfounded, pressed LJ's pretty face in her cleavage to motorboat her.

Vic took the opportunity to pull down Mia's blue thong, then popped back up to whisper in Mia's ear.

"That could be fun," Mia giggled, "LJ, let's get a nice big dong on you, huh?"

LJ loped to Mia's toy collection and picked out a large dark green smooth dildo and a standard leather harness, bringing them in more hopeful supplication to her strawberry blonde goddess.

Mia exhaled pleased agreement and strapped it on the eager baby butch, her blue eyes clouding over with fresh heavy lust. Vic seated herself in Mia's cushy armchair and relaxed back to take in the floor show.

Mia leaned forward at the waist over the foot of her own bed. With her feet widely spread, she smiled over her shoulder at LJ. "Ravish me, Stud."

Again, the instruction helped LJ.

She mounted Mia, slightly shaking hands planted on the bed along her warm sides and feet planted well inside her slightly smaller ones. LJ's nervousness proceeded from a natural place, since she'd never had sex with an audience before.

Nonetheless, she'd been with Mia many, many times, mostly as the wielder of the strapon and sometimes in that very position. And Mia hadn't overstated the pretty dyke's talents. LJ could fuck.

Vic watched as LJ went to town. Her 'ravishment' of Mia was raw and unschooled, driven by stamina over skill.

Stamina is no little thing though. If Mia wasn't as pleased as she could have possibly been by detailed refining of LJ's angle, length, or speed of stroke, she was too busy being pounded to ecstasy to say anything about it.

After watching the two - admiring both LJ and Mia for different reasons - for several minutes, Vic decided to jump in, not really being one to stand by on the sidelines.

She unlaced and removed her Doc Martens and took off her Levi's 501s. Then she walked around to the head of the bed and winked at Mia before hopping onto the bedspread on her back with the other two women.

LJ saw, obviously, as Vic entered her sight line. What Vic might be doing piqued her interest. Still, she just kept fucking Mia, because it was fun, because Mia loved it, and because she hadn't been instructed to do otherwise.

Meanwhile, Vic winked at LJ as she scooted her body forward and spread her legs to be centered in front of Mia's face. The horny woman unhesitatingly dove into Vic's open crotch in answer.

A thought flashed through LJ's mind, causing her to slow perceptibly for a few moments, Damn. I totally could have done that while Kay was doing Mia from behind. Damn. I am an idiot. Wait. Focus. Gotta keep..."

"Hey," Vic admonished, her fingers tangled in Mia's pretty hair, "LJ, keep it the fuck up. And speed it up some if you can. The sounds she's making feel great in my puss." Vic grinned lavaciously and conspiratorially at LJ before she let her head fall back.

Mia indeed made ridiculously pleasurable reverberating noises into Vic's hot snatch, but her active tongue and talented hands were of equal or greater note. One hand's thumb played skillfully with her clit while an intrepid first finger from her other hand went two knuckles deep in Vic's ass. (Although unwilling to be proper fucked, Vic didn't at all mind a wiggling finger in her butt.)

But LJ really couldn't discern all that. As a result, she felt sort of conflicted about Mia's position, with her friend being unable to talk and pleasing two women who seemed to have physical control of her. Later, in a Women's Studies class, LJ would come to learn that she was concerned at Mia's apparent potential lack of agency.