As I Want You to Be Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Brenda stopped her young lover as she opened the passenger door and fished into her purse, "You did a good job," the pleased milf asserted as she fished in her purse, "on the yard, I mean."

Brenda pressed some crisp bills from her wallet into LJ's hands.

"Did you even look at the yard?"

"No, but I'm sure you did a good job, right?"

"Well...yeah," LJ wasn't sure she'd done a good enough job to justify the twenties in her hands. It was really too much for a few hours of yard work.

It was also embarrassingly little if she were being given the money for anything else. LJ said bye and left the car for the apartment feeling moderately conflicted.

Nor did she have time to mull it though for herself before she had to talk about it.

"What was that?" Mia asked smilingly, referencing the ride and the money, "I think your uber driver was confused on the payment process. You shouldn't have taken advantage like that."

"I, uh," the girl who thought she might be a literal whore blushed beet red, "did some yardwork for a lady from the gym," LJ didn't lie.

"'Mow her grass,' did ya?" Mia grinned.

LJ huffed again, "Yes. I did. And she paid me way too much for mowing her grass and not really entirely what might be considered fully respectable for 'mowing her grass?'"

"Maybe you didn't do such a good job 'weed-whacking' as you could have."

Blushing even harder, LJ admitted, "Maybe not..."

Great. First I'm a slut and now I'm a whore. And not even a good whore. FML.

"Hey, no, Handsome," Mia stopped teasing and hugged her insecure friend, "She probably overpaid you because she had mixed feelings about robbing your cradle, that's all. How old is she anyway?"

"I didn't ask."

"So, old enough that asking was rude at least," Mia smiled, "Did she say how old her kids were? And if she went to college?"

"The oldest is 17. And yes."

"Then between 36 and 41 probably. Odds are she'd have to have gotten pregnant after she started college, but probably not more than a year or so after she graduated." Mia excelled at casual hookup math. Brenda was 39 at the time. "You sparked some mixed instincts that she resolved by driving you home and overpaying you, that's all. Did she get you a snack too?"

"A Sprite and a fruit rollup," LJ admitted.

"Wow. How old did she think you were?" Mia quipped.

LJ ignored the quip to continue the conversation. "She made me wear safety goggles, too."

"What the hell kind of sex were you two having, LJ?" Mia wasn't in love with her young charge, but she'd developed an affectionate protectiveness over the naive baby butch.

"For the lawn work, Mia," LJ clarified.

"Oh, alright then," Mia reasoned, "Then, yeah. She gave you extra cash because she felt conflicted about enjoying sex with a woman less than half her age."

"Couldn't have enjoyed it much, though. I didn't even make her come," LJ scoffed and confessed, "And I've never eaten you out until you came either."

Mia hawed. She might let the girl try again, but not while she was already visibly frustrated. "And nor will you this afternoon, but you will someday." Mia hugged LJ, "You may need to find a more patient lover though, because I get a little rushed."

LJ agreed, but didn't voice her agreement. She was learning.

"I should go to the gym," she huffed instead.

"Okay," Mia patted LJ's back as she released the slim butch, "Should I expect you back tonight, 'playa boi?'"

"Yeah," LJ answered confusedly, but then got the implication and the accompanying confidence boost, "Or maybe not. You know," she nodded.

"Go get 'em, killer," Mia wished her young charge luck.

LJ went to the gym, did an upper body workout day, took a shower, and went home. The next day was much the same; school, gym (leg day), shower, home. Then an arm day, another upper body day, and another leg day took her to Friday night. And sitting alone on Mia's couch.

This Friday night was a little different though. She had fancy new duds selected to impress and a little more money than she'd planned burning a hole in her pocket.

LJ went through her options for the nominal date night. Mia'd be out late. Rhea hadn't come back to town yet. Brenda had been nothing but sweet and polite when they saw each other at the gym, but had also been pretty clear on the "every other weekend only" thing for visits.

The young dyke shook herself and shook off her funk and rut. She decided to take herself out for a fruit smoothie at the local juice hut, where she could at least flirt with one of the cute eco-friendly girls behind the counter.

So LJ went through her new clothes, picked out some black cargo pants, a purple tank with black piping, matching purple shades, a couple clunky silver rings, thick chain bracelets and a thick chain necklace, and her black motorcycle boots. Topping the look off with her classic black leather jacket with silver studs, she felt pretty badass...walking up to the counter at a juice hut.

"Hey," LJ tried to be smooth with the cute blonde juice technician with the metal nose stud and otherwise twine-based jewelry, "may I have a Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Delight?"

"Sure," the blonde answered back cheerfully as she punched buttons on the register, "will that be all?"

"Ah, yeah," LJ handed over her credit card, "So slow night?"

"Not really," she answered, ran the card, and handed back the receipt, "It'll be on the counter for you in a couple minutes."

"Oh, okay," LJ was and felt dismissed. She stood around awkwardly for less than a minute before her ridiculous raspberry drink was placed on the counter by another juice technician who never looked up.

Taking her drink and rethinking whether getting all dressed up and spending money was worth it in the hopes of a chance to flirt with an unknown girl, LJ found a quiet table toward the back, took her jacket off, and sat down facing out into the general seating area.

The place wasn't packed, but about half the tables were full. Mostly families. A few groups of young people. One table of a half dozen college girls kept looking over at LJ's table, nudging each other, and giggling.

LJ noticed, but decided to be the bigger person and ignore it. Which was a bit difficult as LJ hadn't really thought through what to do while drinking her uncovered and overpriced smoothie. Feeling awkward, she took out her phone and read random posts and articles in her feed. She also gave herself a headache trying to drink her iced beverage as quickly as possible and get out of that place that gave her such an out-of-place feeling.

"Hey," one of the college girls greeted the intentionally distracted teen as she took a seat across from LJ, "I'm Amber."

"Hi," LJ set her phone down out of courtesy, but suspected she just didn't yet know how the pretty girl across from her intended to prank or mock her. LJ's strong inclination was to just leave then and to throw away the disappointing drink on the way out, but social convention stopped her.

Amber herself was no less confused. "I'm Amber" was almost always an effective pickup line for her, provided the object of her intentions were available and interested. LJ kept glancing away from her cleavage, so she believed that she had a live one.

Amber tried again, slower, "What is your name?"

"Oh, LJ."

"That's a...nice name," Amber felt like she was working harder than she should need to, but had bet her friends that she'd leave with the sexy brooding dyke at the corner table in two minutes or less. "Does it stand for anything?"

"No," LJ lied curtly. She may not know what this girl's game was yet, but she certainly wasn't going to provide ammunition for the coming mockery.

Amber was losing patience, "You have really buff arms, LJ," the slightly irritated femme reached across the small table to run a fingertip over LJ's right bicep.

LJ - still thinking she was being teased in a different manner - winced back out of her reach and answered for her overdeveloped arms defensively, "I play a lot of sports."

Amber was done playing slow-pitch. She heard her friends giggle as the hot, but dense, butch pulled away from her and she knew she was failing in their eyes. "Look, I was going to invite you back to my place, but clearly you're not into me. That's fine. Your fucking problem, not mine. But can you at least pretend to leave with me so that I can save a little face here?"

"Wait," LJ asked doubtfully, "why were you going to invite me back to your place?"

"Are you dumb?" Amber queried in exasperated disbelief.

"Yes," LJ thought she might very well be dumb, but still wanted an unveiled answer.

"Sex!" Amber whispered forcefully, "I was going to invite you back to my place so that we could have sex, damnit."

"Oh, then, that," LJ wasn't sure at this point as to what exactly the question was or as to whether she were asking or answering, "I would like to, or can we still do that?"

"Yes, damnit." Amber snatched LJ's hand, realizing the clock was almost out to win the bet, "leave your damn drink," she ordered as LJ started using her free hand to buss her table.

LJ left her drink, but grabbed her jacket as the aggravated girl dragged her from the juice hut. Her friends snickered again and LJ reddened, now knowing the laughter wasn't at her so much as at her new acquaintance's narrow success.

"C'mon," Amber led LJ away from the juice hut as the pretty boi put her jacket back on. They walked a few blocks and turned left, up to an apartment complex only a couple streets away from Mia's place. Baker City is the county seat, but still a fairly small town.

Amber might've dumped her dense conquest after leaving her friends' sight line, but LJ looked fit as fuck. Of course, she'd looked confident and worldly too, so looks could be deceiving. But Amber had psyched herself up for a good hard fucking while checking LJ out with her friends, so bedding the teen was happening.

As they walked, LJ had the presence of mind to text Mia that she'd be back late and sent the address of the apartment complex for safety's sake. Not that Amber seemed dangerous.

Amber had been right when she assessed LJ as not being "into" her though, not that LJ could put her finger on what was bothering her about her new potential lover. Amber was a sexy girl, probably about 20ish, long pretty dyed auburn hair, pretty face, long bare smooth legs, nice boobs. Amber met most of her physical ideals for a woman and far surpassed her baseline standards. So why wasn't she into Amber?

Her thoughts were cut short.

"This is me, 23," Amber opened her door and led LJ inside, not bothering to introduce her to two other girls sitting on a futon in the livingroom. Instead, she brought LJ straight into a messy bedroom. Not dirty per se, but a kind of clothes on the floor and bed unmade type of messy, "My roommates don't care and my neighbors are dicks, so be as loud as you want."

"Okay," LJ agreed and took off her coat, looking around for a place to either hang or fold the garment in a civilized manner.

"Take your fucking clothes off," Amber decided that she needed to be forceful with the absurdly passive butch she'd brought home. She'd already pulled off her shirt and bra herself - to be dropped on the floor among the other dirty clothes - and was unbuttoning her jeans, "I hope you don't mind, but I have a strapon that I like to be fucked with."

LJ didn't mind, that actually crossed a pretty big concern off her list. She'd tried to purchase a strapon and committed the money in her head, but become hopelessly mired in choice and currently had over twenty in her electronic shopping cart.

"Sure," LJ got her boots, pants, and tank off, putting them in a neat folded pile with her jacket in a clear spot by the door.

On the plus side, LJ was growing increasingly comfortable in getting undressed in front of women she didn't know well, especially as she didn't care overmuch what Amber might think of her body.

Amber stood in all her naked glory - a rather excellent physical specimen of womanhood - as LJ pulled her sports bra and boxer briefs off. Amber snorted and shook her head at LJ's unnecessary neatness, but said nothing. Instead she held out the aforementioned strapon, a nine-inch, purple, glitter-sparkled dildo in a standard leather harness.

The toy and harness looked entirely clean at least, so LJ put it on as Amber laid down on her back on her double bed with the messy sheets.

LJ leaned across the beautiful girl to kiss her, but got stopped, "I'm good to go. You can just fuck me," Amber explained.

"Alright," LJ agreed, thinking to herself that even her encounter with Rhea had been more romantic.

She lined up the tip with Amber's entrance and - true to her word - the waiting girl was wet and ready. After a few slow slides in and out to be sure, LJ established a hard and fast rhythm, maybe a little harder and faster than she used with Mia.

Whether or not LJ mentally found Amber attractive, her body did. Crashing against the warm feminine form beneath her as the strapon's interior nub rubbed her clit brought her closer and closer to an orgasm more quickly than she'd ever experienced.

Amber, for her part, got exactly what she wanted, a hard fuck with her favorite toy. The one that fit her juuuust right.

Meanwhile, in the same room, but only physically connecting, LJ enjoyed sex with Amber in the same way as she had with Rhea, probably more. Without even the mutual affection and admiration for one another that she and the strapping Rhea had, LJ was fully free to let herself go.

Not giving a fuck about the perceptions and opinions of the person you're having sex with can be a potent asset. It gave the normally overly considered boi carte blanche to clear her mind of petty concerns. After all, Amber didn't want to be kissed and touched. She only wanted to be fucked and well.

LJ was just the woman to oblige. And found herself getting herself off all the faster for her ability to focus.

With amazing rapidity, LJ found herself climbing closer and closer to the summit, before throwing herself off the mountain altogether and cascading down in an avalanche of pleasure.

As rapidly as it came however, it went. No acknowledgement or interest from Amber and no happy glow.

Then the fucking became utterly mechanical and the pleasure became negligible, for LJ anyway. Amber still seemed to be enjoying the experience and LJ felt obligated to return the favor and keep riding the girl until she came, too.

That's when LJ had time to think. She stared at the wall over the bed, she noticed either a blue pen, paint, or dye mark in a thin near vertical line,a deal of stray dust, and some gouge marks, and she thought. She certainly didn't wish to look at Amber.

A pen mark probably, she decided. The blue line was thin and not textured like paint. But it'd been there a while as small bits were faded. Or maybe pressure just wasn't applied evenly when the presumably unintentional graffito was originally made?

Quite suddenly - mid-blue mark musing - LJ realized what the problem was. They simply didn't like one another. She had enough distance from her first time with Mia to realize that they weren't in love, but she legitimately expected to be friends with her for life. Rhea and Brenda both genuinely liked her and she liked them too, even if they'd precious little in common. But, Amber, no.

The two were not really even having a shared experience. Possibly the clearest way LJ could conceive of their interaction was that they were aiding in each others' masturbatory success. And that made LJ feel empty. Very empty.

That epiphany during the fucking also helped her to decide that this would be the first and last time she'd jump at indiscriminate sex simply because it was offered to her. The hollowness she felt within seconds of orgasm would be a powerful deterrent.

As she reasoned through why the sex she was having was such a bad idea, Amber screamed out an orgasm of her own beneath her and weakly pushed her away.

LJ rolled off and tried to like something about the woman she'd fucked to completion. Her smile, her smell, anything. She didn't. Her already former lover remained aesthetically pleasing, of course, but otherwise repelled her even more now that neither woman was turned on.

"I'm gonna go," LJ announced quietly.

"Alright," Amber murmured.

Swiftly, LJ dressed, nodded to the two women still sitting on the couch, and left the building. She quickly traversed the few blocks to Mia's apartment and was bummed to find that Mia hadn't returned yet.

Frowning, LJ curled up on the couch to sleep until Mia got back so that she could talk it out. She didn't entirely enjoy Mia's teasing response at first though.

"Handsome," Mia's forbearance for her hot young friend complaining about the many lovers she'd been taking was wearing thin, "You're like the Goldilocks of sex. This one's not considerate enough. This one gives me too much money. This one is hot, but I don't get butterflies when we touch. Did you want her to read you a few verses of Tennyson first? So needy."

"I'm not needy," LJ answered with rare insight and natural charm, "I'm spoiled. You're a hard act to follow."

Mia decided that if LJ ever learned to harness that natural charm, she'd be devastating. "That's true," Mia smiled, "so, no more one night stands for you?"

LJ pondered a moment before trying to express herself, "No. I'm not against like a 'ships passing in the night thing,' but I don't want to have sex with women I dislike."

"That seems like a good baseline, LJ," Mia laughed, "But don't rule out hate sex. Hate sex can be fun."

Cocking her head, LJ asked, "And how exactly does a person go about finding hate sex?"

"Well," Mia explained, "traditionally, one has to obtain a rival or foil that one finds attractive. Maybe someone from your tennis team?"

"I take some pains to avoid thinking of my teammates as potential lovers."

"Why?"

"Well, if it ends badly, it would be very awkward," LJ gave the more reasonable explanation first, and the true one second, "But I also don't want to appear predatory to my teammates."

"Meh, I guess." Mia shrugged, "Well, I'm off to sleep. I have to work tomorrow. And maybe have hate sex with my boss."

"Wait, what?"

"Oh, I do hate that bitch. But she's pretty hot and I don't have your issue where I need to like my lovers," Mia giggled, "And, if I sleep with her, she can never fire me."

LJ frowned and shook her head, "Mia, you wouldn't really..."

Mia kissed her enticingly innocent young houseguest sweetly on the lips, "I would. And I rather think I will. If she'll have me." Followed by tinkling laughter, Mia sauntered off to sleep.

LJ snorted and went to sleep herself. She'd be eternally grateful to Mia, she liked her as a friend and loved her as a fuckbuddy, but the white picket fences had definitely been removed from her eyes.

Mia'd gone for work before LJ could wake and recommend she rethink her plans. Not that it would have mattered.

LJ was very much a typical teen in that she could sleep in to noon with ease if allowed. On that particular Saturday morning, she was not allowed.

"Ooof," she exhaled in surprise, awoken by a weight on her torso.

"Oh," A deep voice responded in apology as the weight lifted, "Sorry. I was going to watch some tv while I waited for Mia to get back. Do you know when that might be?"

LJ sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Not for a while. Her shift doesn't end until 5pm and it's Saturday, so she'll probably go out later." The befuddled teen was uncertain how to make her next question not a challenge to the attractive stranger, "Um, what time is it and who are you?"

"It's a little after 10 and I'm Vic." Vic - gazing over her high cheekbones and hollow cheeks - gave the attractive teen a more thorough visual appraisal, "And whom might you be? Are you Mia's niece or cousin or something?"