Ascension of Azaron Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...You're sure?" she asked, looking up at him.

Azaron dropped to one knee and looked her in her eyes, "I am. I didn't come here to disrespect you, and if we are to have a productive marriage, we must be able to provide for each other," he again assured her with all sincerity as he smiled warmly. "Besides, you did more than fine out there."

Istoril let out a sigh of relief and sat on the floor, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"You had me sucking on your tit like a small boy and you were on top the whole time," he laughed to let some of the tension go, and Istoril laughed with him.

"You snuck a cock up my ass, and I liked it! At one point I almost wanted you to flip me over and rail me! I have never had such feelings about a man!" she admonished as she shook her head.

"I am honored, and I promise to keep your secret safe," he laughed, placing a hand on his chest.

"Thanks... let's have a drink and fuck in a bed," she offered as she pulled herself to her feet.

"I can get behind that," he agreed, standing with her.

...

They fucked for several hours, then rested as Istoril explained the elaborate and sacred ceremony that would take place. Azaron insisted Pheamiril be given an invite, and it didn't take much to convince Istoril.

After the sun fell, the pair were covered in the ceremonial blue body paint and paraded down the main boulevard to the Acropolis. They then each slayed a ram in the sight of the high priestess then carved out the hearts and held them out to each other as they recited their vows, then they each took a bite of the heart presented by the other, at which point they were deemed married.

The wedding was immediately followed by a hunt, with different parties selected by the priestess searching for various animals in the wilds beyond the city. The priestess selected Pheamiril, who had joined the wedding, to lead a party as well, much to Istoril's delight.

The hunt went well, and the parties returned with many boars, elk, and other animals used for the great feast. The king and queen cut the first boar they had caught and sent it to be cooked before taking their place at the grand feasting table with the other prominent leaders of the Venuses.

After the feast, the party went to the Acropolis for the final part of the ceremony. Azaron chose to have Istoril ride him, and as he lay on the ground his wife got on top and rode him triumphantly in full view of all. When the couple had finally cum together, the crowd cheered, and the ceremony was complete.

As the party drew to a close, Azaron invited Pheamiril to join him and Istoril back at her mansion where they would drink and relax from the party. She agreed to spend the night and join the pair on their journey back to their home.

"So, tell me more about this Etherscape," Azaron finally asked as they got comfortable in the open living room.

Istoril wore only a loose silk nightgown as she poured glasses of fine wine for everyone while they relaxed by the open window, the cool breeze offsetting the warmth of the alcohol in their blood.

"Why are you so interested?" the fiery woman asked as she gratefully took her goblet from Istoril.

"You mentioned they are leaderless."

"I did, but that really isn't your concern."

"I am trying to unite the cosmos under my banner, and every realm that I do not have to war with is a blessing."

"You shouldn't drag them into a war they have no desire to be part of."

"I will not drag them into a war, but if they lack an emperor, I feel I should at least express my interest as a candidate," Azaron insisted as his newest wife lounged on the couch with him, resting her legs across his lap as she sipped her wine.

"You can announce your interest, but it will matter little if you aren't of the imperial line."

"It's been a while, hasn't it? You'd think they'd get a bit less picky," he scoffed.

"Look, I don't want to see them taken advantage of by greater powers any more than they already have been," Pheamiril retorted with growing impatience.

"Why is this place so special to you? Aren't you a grifter?"

"She protects it in a variety of ways. She is their hero and has been for centuries," Istoril explained.

"Why have you not tried to be emperor?" Azaron wondered aloud.

"I have no interest," Pheamiril insisted, then quickly drank the rest of her wine.

"But what if a new emperor was crowned and asked you to be his empress? You could then protect the realm as its ruler," Azaron pointed out, gesturing to her with his goblet.

"As I said I have no interest..." she reiterated coldly as she stared down at her empty cup. "But... if the people wanted me as empress and the rightful emperor was found then I would consider the idea," she finally relented.

"And if Azaron is the rightful ruler?" Istoril teased.

"If he was then we could discuss that but given that he is not I feel no need to dwell on it," she angrily declared as she stood and went to get more godly wine.

"He is lord of five realms and was the only man of adonis blood still left, I wouldn't put it past him," the blonde queen shrugged, finishing off her wine then holding her cup out for more.

"If he is then good for him but I don't need to waste my energies considering this," the phoenix grumbled, bringing the wine out from the kitchen, and pouring the queen a glass before resting the pitcher on the coffee table between them.

"I don't need you to consider it, I just need you to get me a meeting with whoever runs the place now," Azaron calmly stated.

Pheamiril's bright blue eyes glared at him for a moment, then looked down at her glass. "Fine."

"Thank you," he politely nodded, then returned to his drink.

"Who wants to play cards?" Istoril interrupted the brief silence that filled the room.

"Sounds fun," her husband agreed.

"... I'll play a game or two, then I need some rest."

The trio stayed up late into the night playing cards as Azaron dreamed of his next move to grab power.

To be continued...

12