Ashley Becomes an Owned Slut

Story Info
Becoming one of the sluts of the Brotherhood.
2.7k words
4.25
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark green Jeep Grand cherokee turned off of the road onto an old paved road marked with a weathered white sign that read:

"STUBBS RANCH SERVICE ROAD

NO TRESPASSING-"

Behind the drivers wheel sat a 37-year-old caucasian woman with long flowing burgundy red hair and green eyes. Her name was Ashley and her 44DD-36-40 dimensions filled out the simple black dress she wore. It was a size too tight, but she had received the dress and bra that she was wearing in the mail earlier in the week, with a note to wear only what was in the package when she came for the "date" with Master Jacob.

Ashley's Dom/sub relationship with Jacob had matured over the past 7 months. It started off solely online beginning with anonymous emails through the alternative lifestyle dating site and then progressing to their personal emails and live video chats. A couple months ago, they had taken the next steps, moving to real life with a very nice dinner date at one of the upscale restaurants in nearby Greenville. During the small talk that accompanied the meal, and the walk through a small park afterwards, they talked about their individual experiences in D/s relationships and the BDSM lifestyle. Jacob had told her he was part of a group of Dominants he called "The Brotherhood" and that had piqued her interest. She had always been promiscuous, something that led to her marriage ending up in a divorce and her becoming a single mother fifteen years ago. So, that disclosure from Jacob hadn't driven her away. Since then, they had partaken in long phone calls, explicit video chats and lifestyle parties at the St. Andrews BDSM Club. And now the culmination of their relationship had led to driving up a small paved road three quarters of a mile from the main highway.

As she followed the road, she pondered where the proverbial road would lead for this "relationship". Her track record for long term relationships wasn't good. Since her divorce she had had her share of sexual partners and relationships, none working out for more than a year or two at most. The reasons ranged from differences in what she wanted out of a Dominant/submissive relationship, to her own promiscuity. Even as late as two weeks ago, she had started emailing another Dom named Daniel.

Some habits you just can't break, she thought as she parked her jeep and stepped out into the refreshing Spring air,hopefully this time things will be different.

She walked towards a lit doorway where a small waist-high table sat on the left side of the door.

She gasped as she read the sign which hung on the door at eye level.

-SUBMISSIVES MUST REMOVE CLOTHING BEFORE ENTERING-

Jacob had already seen her naked, but what gave her pause was that she was expected to undress outside. The roadway she had just traveled on was less than a mile away and any passing driver would be able to see her in the lighted area where she stood. Still, from their talks and sessions they had at the bondage club, Ashley knew Jacob demanded compliance from his submissive. If she wanted this to work, she knew what she had to do. She reached back and unzipped the back of the dress until she could shrug it down off her shoulders. She moved it down until it fell to the ground, leaving her standing wearing only a black 44E plunge bra. She reached down and unclasped it, freeing her voluptuous natural breasts. She folded the bra and put it on the table. Unconsciously she made an effort to cover her tits with her right arm as she stepped out of the dress and picked it up with her other hand. Folding it, she placed it on the table. She stood naked in her 4 inch black high heels, her hands doing their best to cover what she could of her tits (basically her nipples) and her shaven pussy (focusing on her already moistening lips) leaving the pink heart tattoo on her bald pussy half covered by her hand.

The heavy door opened and there stood Jacob. Almost six feet tall and muscular, he wore tan khaki pants and an open collar long sleeved shirt. His jet black hair was styled in a short high and tight military haircut and his blue eyes focused on Ashley and her sudden self-conscious stance. "We'll have to work on your public inhibitions," he stated as he held the door open and motioned for the woman to come into the house.

She walked in with her arms crossed in front of her chest. As she passed in front of him, Jacob let his hand brush across her hairless cunt. He closed the door and smacked her ass as he walked in front of her. It was a playful slap with barely any force, but it still made Ashley catch her breath. "There is no need to cover yourself, slave," Jacob admonished, "it's not like I haven't seen your tits before."

"Will I always have to take off my clothes outside?" Ashley asked as she dropped her arms to her side.

"I don't think I heard you correctly, get on your knees and speak again."

"I-I I'm sorry Mas-" Ashley stuttered as her face reddened.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES!" Jacob said forcefully, annoyed at her disregard for their established phrasing.

Ashley dropped to her knees, her bountiful breasts flopping, and looked at the floor a couple inches in front of her. It was an immaculate beige carpet which covered the floor of the entire room.Way to go Ash she thought quietly.

Jacob walked a couple steps in front of the kneeling woman. "OK, let's try this again, while you crawl to me, my slut, you can try asking your question again." Ashley looked up and saw him standing there. He was about 9 feet in front of her. she crawled on her hands and knees, her nipples were hard and her large natural tits swayed back and forth as she moved. Jacob smiledI love to see her crawl like that. Mmm those tits!

Timidly, Ashley said, "Mas-Master, will I be required to undress outside all the time?". She still had a couple feet to go before she was in front of him.

"The short answer is yes slut," answered the man. He looked down at her as she finished crawling. He slapped her plump ass. She let out a little yelp and then sat in front of him, her ass resting on her legs. He unbuttoned his khakis and pulled down the zipper. "There is a longer answer but right now, you need to atone for your previous error."

Ashley reached up and drew his hardening 8 inch cock out of his pants. She smacked her lips as she rose up on her knees, her eyes looking up into Jacob's. The head of his cock past her lips as her tongue welcomed his now hardened member into her mouth. Still she kept her eyes on his. His hands quickly grab the back of her head and he pulls her face all the way down the length of his cock until his entire cock is in her mouth. "Keep looking at me," the Dom said as he started fucking her face, "Don't disappoint me again slut." Her eyes watered but she kept her eyes locked on his. Her mascara ran as her eyes continued to water and tears formed in her eyes, running down her cheeks. The tempo of his facefuck picked up and she gagged once, twice, and then a third time, but she kept eye contact with him. He continued using her mouth for another couple minutes before he pulled his dick all the way out of her mouth and let go of her head.

Jacob moved back a step and kicked off his shoes and took off his pants entirely. Ashley was busy trying to clean up her face, wiping away running makeup with the palms of her hands as Jacob motioned for her to stand. He picked up his pants, carrying them by the waistband, and turned and led his submissive out of the room and down a staircase.

The stairs led directly into a 60 foot by 60 foot square finished basement. Various pieces of bondage equipment and a couple chairs were in the room. Two sex swings hung from the ceiling as well. In addition, movable cameras were mounted high up on the walls in each corner of the room. Another doorless doorway was on the opposite wall of the doorway they walked through. In the middle of each wall stood a 3-tier 5 foot shelving unit. Each of the shelves contained essentials for the lifestyle: handcuffs, leg shackles, spreader bars of various sizes, leather collars and assorted leashes, nipple clamps, cat-o-nine tails and whips.

This dungeon almost rivals the playrooms at St. Andrews Bondage Club Ashley thought as she looked around. Jacob walked to one of the shelves and picked up a spreader bar and some restraints.

"I have invited you here tonight to collar you, but not just for myself," stated Jacob, this got Ashley's attention and she turned and walked toward Jacob, who was now standing by a bondage bench.

"Yes Sir, you have mentioned there are other Dominants in your group. Are they here? And would that mean I would have more than one master? Like a Sister Wives type of thing?"

"Yes, I am part of a group of lifestyle Dominants that we call the Brotherhood, as I've told you before. There are 5 of us and, usually, we have 4 to 5 submissives serving our needs. This is totally a Dominant and submissive situation. No one is married to any one slave. This is polyamorous affection and not a case of polygamy in any respect."

Ashley could feel her pussy moisten at the words. "So I won't be your submissive alone?"

"No, not necessarily. I have chosen you because I am attracted to you, I love big titted MILFs like yourself but, if you accept, any of the other Doms can use you as they please."

Ashley was quiet as she stood next to the bench.I've always been promiscuous, I've always thought about a polyamorous relationship. Ashley thought.

Jacob continued, "You and I have discussed your acceptable limits: No watersports, no serious pain and no permanent marks will ever be left on your body. Those limits are acceptable to all of my Brothers. Truthfully, we wouldn't want it any other way. If you do accept this collar," Jacob raised the black leather choker collar in his right hand and she noticed the wordSLUT in silver letters was on it. He followed her gaze to the necklace and said matter-of-factly, "If you accept you will live here on the ranch. You'll have weekly duties like some housekeeping duties and such and you'll never be charged anything to live here. But you will, for the most part, be available for the pleasure of my Brothers and myself."

"My son. Andy, he is in the Army right now and..."

"Yeah, I remember you said he was stationed up at Ft. Drum, I think? An E-4 specialist.". She nodded. "If he ever wants to come and visit, or any of your family, that will be fine. We are very discreet when it comes to family. You will have a two bedroom cabin that you will be living in. The way the cabins are laid out each of them have a decent amount of privacy, especially in case of family visits."

Ashley sat down on the bench, covered in black leather. Her right hand wandered over the leather bench, feeling the supple leather as she thought,Five different masters! I can't imagine serving them all!. She looked up at Jacob, standing over her. She looked at the spreader bar and restraints in his left hand and then looked at the collar in his right hand and then she looked up at his body. His hard cock, still wet with her saliva, is inches in front of her face. Her eyes follow up his flat stomach...hairy muscular chest...his eyes looking down at her.

"Ashley, will you be my submissive, a slave and slut for the Brotherhood?" Jacob asks in a firm voice.

A smile crosses her red lips, "Yes, Master." Her hands reach out to his manhood, her right hand encircling his cock while her left hand cups his balls. Her fingers tighten around his cock and give it a tug. She kisses the head and gives it a lick and then she stands up, her hands grazing his hips and then snaking around his waist. His arms take her in his grasp and he kisses her lips.

"On your knees then," Jacob commands. Hr backs up a step or two and she keeps in front of him, her eyes still looking up at him seductively. He lays the spreader bar against the bench and affixes the collar around her neck, the wordSLUT proudly displayed under her chin. He offers his hand and helps the newly claimed sex slave to her feet. As he grabs and holds her fleshy ass, they kiss deeply once again, their tongues exploring the other's mouth. He slaps her ass as their kiss ends. "Now I will be the first to claim your cunt as a slut of the Brotherhood." She sits down on the bench again and lays down. Jacob attaches the leather restraints in the middle of the spreader bar to her wrists. He hikes up her legs and then restrains each ankle to an end of the spreader bar.

She lays immobilized, her pussy spread open in front of her new master. He straddles the bench, takes his cock in his right hand at the base and whacks her pussy lips twice before inserting it into her. She gasps and he slams his cock into her to the base, his right balls banging off her ass cheeks. He fucks her fast and hard. The sounds of her wet cunt fill the air, along with her moans. He reaches to her tits and pulls on her nipples as he looks up to the doorway. A six and a half foot naked black man stands in the doorway and begins to walk into the room, towards Jacob and the newly owned submissive. "Come and see our new slut, Brother," grunts Jacob as he continues to plunge in and out of Ashley's pussy.

"I'm glad she accepted our collar, Brother," the bald man says, his uncircumcised cock hardening as he walks towards the bench.

Startled by the unknown voice, Ashley cranes her neck to see the man speaking. She gasps as she sees his face, a face familiar from pictures in an email she had opened a week before.Daniel! Her gaze continues down his muscular body, taking in the tattoos marking his chest and finally resting on the cock now inches away from her face.I emailed a Dom who is another member of the Brotherhood! Ohmigod his cock is so fucking big. The picture doesn't go it justice. I've never had an uncut cock before!

Jacob pulls out of her pussy as Daniel grabs her feet and looks down at her body. "Mmm mmm. That is a pretty heart tattoo you have there white." Daniel says as he looks at the neon pink heart adorning her bald pussy, just inches from her wet pussy lips.

"It was one of the first pictures she sent you in your emails with her, wasn't it?" asks Jacob as he takes his cock and once again puts it in the slut's pussy.

"You know it Brother," Daniel answers. He looks down at Ashley's face and says "Open up slut, you're going to serve both of us now." He grabs his hard, thick 9 inch cock and puts it at her lips. Obligingly, she opens her lips and he puts his dick in her mouth. She gags as he starts to fuck her face and keeps her head tilted back, allowing his cock into her throat, even as she gags to accommodate his size.

As she gags again and both Brothers start fucking her face and her cunt in unison, Ashley thought to herself, I guess it will be different this time. Now that I'm a slut for the Brotherhood.