Ashley's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,169 Followers

"Ooh, your hair tickles a little," she whispered, "But it's kinda nice."

"I can shave it..."

"Don't you dare. I like a man to look like a man, not some little boy."

"Really?"

"Really," she responded before she kissed me again. "Ah, in a similar vein, I guess I should tell you I don't look like a little girl down there. I trim a bit, but I don't do a total shave. OK?"

"More than OK. You get to choose and I'll be happy no matter what."

We went back to kissing and necking while I stimulated her nipples further. I was in no great rush and I figured she'd lead the way. It didn't take long for her to reach down and undo my belt and slide the zipper down. She reached inside my briefs and pulled out the little me.

"Nice. Generous enough to please a girl, but not too big," she whispered.

As she stroked me, I reached down and undid her jeans. They were tight on her and she eventually had to lean back and lift her butt off the mattress so I could pull them down. As they peeled lower and lower, I marveled at her attractive legs; lean but curvy. I reached up to pull her panties down but she insisted I take my jeans off first.

"No fair getting me naked and you still have clothes on."

I chuckled, nodded in agreement and reached back and peeled my pants and briefs off and dropped them on the floor. "Now your turn," I teased.

She stood up by the mattress and looked at me before turning around. All I could see was her wonderful back and tight ass as she began to pull down her panties. She didn't rush things and it seemed like forever before she released them near her knees and let them fall to the floor.

"Are you gonna turn around?" I asked hoarsely.

"Maybe," she teased. "What's it worth to you?"

"Oral sex until you beg me to quit."

She whipped around and smiled, "Deal!" She sat down with me and we began to cuddle, hug, caress and kiss until I had a raging hard on. She reached down and stroked me as I let my fingers do the walking through her entertainment district. I began to rub her pearl with her moisture until she shivered, whispering in my ear, "That feels super nice, but I seem to remember something about Australian kisses."

"Australian kisses?"

"Yeah, you know, kisses down under."

I laughed quietly, gently nudged her onto her back and slowly teased her thighs apart. "I remember the promise and now I plan to deliver." She had a nicely trimmed bush but her lips were shaved and between them I could see the evidence of her excitement as moisture seeped down towards her taint.

She sighed as I let my mouth drop to her lips and drew my tongue slowly up between them to the clit. There I licked with tiny, little tongue darts until I could feel her nub growing in size. She began to moan in appreciation as I paid extra attention to her pleasure. Her hands pulled my head closer to her, telling me to keep doing what I had been. I decided to slip two fingers into her and rubbed their tips along the front of her canal. As I felt the slightly knobby area, her moans intensified and her pelvis thrust in time with my fingers and tongue.

I like giving oral sex. It is so rewarding and fun to control a woman's response. I enjoy both stimulating and teasing when I'm down on a woman, something I did that night again and again. She would get so excited and right as she seemed to be ready to climax, I'd ease off a tiny bit to her whimpers of frustration. A few seconds later, I'd up the intensity of the tongue action to her moans of appreciation. After the third or fourth cycle she muttered if I ever wanted to have any fun with her I'd better finish the job. I broke off and responded she had quite the compelling argument and I applied all my skills with the tongue, lips, teeth (gently, I might add) and fingers. When she came, I had to hold on to keep from being thrown off. Eventually she settled down and grabbed my head and pulled me to her, kissing me fervently.

"I love the taste of my juices. It means I've just had oral sex. So nice," she whispered.

"Glad you liked it. Was fun."

"Fun for you, maybe. For me it was phenomenal. You have my permission to repeat that anytime you want," she giggled. "Now, what about you? Fancy a return favor?"

I nodded and grinned as she sat up next to me and grabbed my cock. After leaning over and dripping some saliva on it, she gently started to jack me off. Now I like a hand job like most guys, but I had been hoping for a blow job. I kept quiet as I knew some women don't like or can't give blow jobs. After a few minutes she added some more saliva and increased the speed and pressure of her stroking. I thought it wonderfully nice and let my eyes close to enjoy the sensation when she released her fingers and left my cock bobbing in the breeze.

"Turnabout's fair play," she laughed.

"What?"

"You teased me, now I'll tease you."

"If I tell you I've learned my lesson, will you resume?"

"Maybe I'll give you a second chance," she giggled before I felt her lips on my cock. Oh, sweet Jesus, did it feel good. Her tongue wriggled and tickled the underside of my cock as her hand slowly pumped up and down near the base.

"Ohhh, Ash. Feels so good."

"Mmm-hmm."

She upped her game and took me further into her mouth. I could feel the roof of her mouth but she didn't try and swallow all of me, nor did she need to. She certainly knew what to do to get a wonderful response from me. In no time I was tapping her lightly on her shoulder to warn her of my impending orgasm. She nodded, applied more suction and I lost it. I forced myself not to thrust into her mouth while I came and came. After several seconds I relaxed back on the bed and caught my breath while she raised up and smiled at me.

"Like?"

"You have no idea..."

"I kinda think I do, at least you seemed to enjoy it."

"Yeah, wow!"

She stretched up next to me and we kissed a little. I was not shy about kissing her even though I had just come in her mouth. I figure when a woman kisses a guy after she's received oral sex, turnabout is only fair. I never truly lost my erection; it softened some but came back once she started to stroke me again.

"Here," she said after rooting around in a box near the head of her bed, "Put one of these on. I want you inside me, OK?"

I agreed with her and slipped the condom on. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, inviting me towards her. I straddled over her and she grabbed my cock and gently pulled it to her.

"I feel like an old-fashioned fucking. You?"

"OK by me," I chuckled as I slid down into her. She was nice and tight and wet and in no time we established a nice rhythm. As I slid in, she'd pull my pelvis down with her hands and thrust herself up towards me. As I pulled back, she'd relax back and drop back to the bed. After a bit, I changed the angle so I could better rub my pubic bone onto her clit and she responded with a faint sighing "Yes, perfect." I kept going for some more until she clutched at me moaning and thrusting her pelvis up to me more vigorously.

"Yes, yes. Oh my god, yes, feels so good," she grunted out between strokes.

"Keep this going...?"

"God, yes, don't stop!"

I did everything I could to keep from coming and was definitely glad she'd taken the pressure off with the blow job. With the repeated thrusting, I felt a light sheen develop on my back. Fortunately, I was in pretty good shape from my workout routine, so I kept pounding harder and harder to the music of her moaning before she erupted. One second I was driving into her and the next she shrieked out my name and writhed wildly beneath me. Her response triggered my own orgasm seconds later and I lunged into her with each spasm of my cock. Eventually I ran out of steam and collapsed onto her.

She nuzzled and planted a big kiss on my neck before whispering, "That had to be the most phenomenal rutting ever."

"Yeah, was nice," I gasped.

"Yeah, was way nice." She paused a few seconds and as our breathing recovered, she spoke up, "I usually can't come with missionary, but you, wow, you knew just what to do."

"Thanks. Helps having such a great partner." We rested there a few minutes and I asked her, "I'm curious, but what are your favorite positions?"

"Well," she giggled, "Just about anything. I do like doggy so I can rub myself, but I really love cowgirl. I love being in charge, controlling things, ya know?"

"Like the old travel book written by the women mountain climbers: 'A Woman's Place is on Top'."

"Oh, I like it. I'll need to get a copy someday," she laughed.

We rested side-by-side for a few minutes gently kissing as I lazily rubbed her back and stroked her hair. There was no more sexual stimulation, it was more of a cuddling and bonding experience. Eventually I found myself falling asleep so I asked her if I was invited to stay and she reminded me she had wanted to wake up with me, so yes, I was invited to stay. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I woke up a bit before her and quietly watched her breathe. Her hair had fallen over her face and I watched as it fluttered with each breath she took. As I lay there, I thought about how close I felt to her. Somehow this wasn't 'just sex,' this was something deeper. I hoped she would agree and I decided then and there I'd like to try and make a go of this relationship. I liked her when we'd been together some before the holidays and that morning I realized she was something very special to me. I wouldn't use the 'L word' yet, but I could see myself getting there easily.

She stirred and pulled her hair away from her eyes before looking at me. "Morning," she whispered.

"Morning to you. Sleep well?"

"Like a well-satisfied rock. Yes. You?"

"Yeah, me too. But now I need to pee and after that I want to ask my girlfriend out for breakfast."

"Oh? I didn't know you had a girlfriend," she grinned at me.

"Yeah, I think I do now. I hope she agrees."

"Why don't we go to the Coffee Hut and talk about it once we've caffeinated?"

"Sounds good! Shower first?"

"Nope. Once I've eaten, I plan on showering with my boyfriend."

"Oh? I didn't know you had a boyfriend," I teased her using her own words back at her.

"Come on, let's get going. We've got a lot to talk about over coffee."

At the coffee shop we talked about this, that and the other thing. We didn't mention our relationship at first, but half way through my first coffee and a breakfast bagel, Ashley said we needed to talk seriously and wanted me to go first.

"Well, to be honest, I enjoyed our time together last night. Besides being fun, it seemed we were somehow really connected. I'd like to continue this and I'd like to consider you my girlfriend."

"Exclusively?"

"Sure. Hey, look. I don't sleep around and I wouldn't want to be involved with someone who did."

"Good, 'cause I agree. So, girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Yep," I answered as I reached across the table and quickly but sensuously kissed her.

Once we broke the kiss and finished breakfast, she invited me back to her place for a shower. As it turned out, the shower was merely an excuse to get naked and rub each other all over. I know movies can portray sex in the shower as a phenomenal thing but in reality, sex in the shower isn't so hot. I'm quite a bit taller than Ashley so for me to enter her would be difficult, at best. Also, there's the condom issue. And the water keeps rinsing off her slippery juices. So, we didn't have intercourse in the shower but there certainly was a lot of rubbing and teasing.

Once we turned off the water, it was a race to see who could dry off and get to her bed the fastest. I beat her by a few seconds and lay there as she crawled on top. She rubbed my engorged cock along her lips, wetting and stimulating me like crazy. She reached up, grabbed a condom and rolled it on before rising up, aiming my cock between her lips and slowly sinking onto me. Over ten minutes or so she demonstrated exactly how much she loved the cowgirl position. She would change the angle of her body as well as the depth and speed of her thrusts. I reached around her with one hand and held her close and with the other I stimulated her breasts, stroking and lightly pinching the nipples. I'm a little too tall to bend and reach her nipples with my lips, but she seemed to enjoy the manual attention.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching her; eyes closed, brow creased, breasts lightly swaying and a deep, mottled redness developing on her chest as she got more and more excited. I closed my own eyes and focused on the exquisite pleasure she was providing as she rode me harder and harder. I heard her moans getting louder and her breath getting shorter and right as she started calling out "Oh My God," I let myself go and we climaxed together. While I was still impaled in her she fell down on top of me whispering, "That was fantastic, really."

"Glad you liked it; I know I did."

"Like is too little of a word, more like I loved it," she answered as she rose up to kiss me. We snuggled a bit, kissing, hugging and stroking. After five or so minutes she rose up and pulled herself off of me to retrieve the condom before saying, "That was so good I'll keep you for a few more days."

"Only a few?"

"OK, maybe a week, but you better deliver again if you want an extension," she laughed.

Apparently, I continued delivering because we kept going out and every few days, she would offer to keep me for 'just one more week.' We were in completely different majors and had little in common with respect to our classes but somehow, we managed to enjoy each other's company over the next few months.

ASHLEY

Our relationship was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it and could even see myself with him long term. I loved being with him when we would quietly study together, when we would go on hikes or to the movies. The sex was fabulous but one day I decided to make things a bit spicier and decided to try something I'd never done but had read about: bondage and role playing.

I grabbed some old neckties from a thrift store and went over to his place unexpectedly one evening. When I walked in, he appeared to be studying at his messy desk. After he said 'Hi' I walked to him without a word, held his head up to keep him from looking down and dropped the ties into his hand.

"I've been a naughty little girl. I'll go to 'my' room now," I said as I turned and walked to the bedroom. Over my shoulder I saw him looking down at the neckties. "Kyle, Honey, please come in here and bring those with you," I said after I stretched out on my back and spread my arms and legs wide.

"Cockroach. The safe word is cockroach."

"Uh, does that mean you want me to use these?"

In as meek a voice as I could muster, I answered, "If you're going to punish me, then maybe you should. And you know what I did. I'm so sorry," I pouted like a little girl.

He stared at me for a few seconds, paused and, with an authoritative voice, he told me, "Take off your pants and shirt."

After quickly taking them off, I turned back to him. "Is that all, sir?"

"No! Did you think we would stop here?"

"No, Sir."

"I want you to take off your bra and drop it on the floor." A few seconds later I was down to my panties as I shyly held my arm across my breasts.

"Drop that arm," he commanded. It looked like he was getting into the role so I obeyed. Once I had, he told me to lie down and pull off my panties. I lay there meekly as he reached up and grabbed one hand and knotted one of the ties around it and to a bedpost. He repeated the action with the other hand and the feet. He stepped back and looked at the results. I felt so exposed but my breasts and pussy betrayed me; my nipples were beaded up and pointed to the sky and I could feel moisture pooling at my lips.

As I looked at him, a sly grin developed on his face. He reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a sleep mask I knew he occasionally used when trying to sleep during the day. I got super nervous and he must have seen the apprehension on my face.

"Cockroach?" he asked.

"No. No cockroach."

He slipped it over my face and eyes putting me completely at his mercy; tied and blindfolded. This was an unexpected twist in the game, a game which suddenly was more intense than I had anticipated.

"I will punish you just like you deserve. You know what you did wrong and I won't have you doing it again."

"I promise, Sir, I'll never do it again."

"How can I be so sure? Words are meaningless. You must be punished so you will remember it and never do that bad, bad thing again." I felt a gentle stroking on cheek with one hand and breast causing me to shiver a tiny bit but I didn't say anything. He became more aggressive with his fingers, rubbing my nipples vigorously and even pulling on them some.

"Hurt?"

"No, Sir. And even if it did, I would deserve it."

"You know, what you really deserve is a spanking. I wonder..." After a few seconds he untied my right hand and foot and gently pushed me over onto my side. "Do you think you deserve a spanking?"

"Sir, you are the one to decide, not me."

"Well, a few swats might make you remember this a bit longer, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. You are right, as usual."

After a few seconds I felt a sharp swat on my butt. I only winced and said nothing. He popped me again and still I refused to give and verbal response. However, after yet a couple more swats I said in my little girl voice, "Sir, if I promise to never do that again, would you please stop?"

"Promise never to do it again?"

"Yes, Sir, never again. I promise."

"Talk is cheap. I think a few more might go a long way to make you remember," he said as he swatted me but with a little less pizzazz and with a finger slightly trailing across my pussy. I tried to breathe as calmly as possible.

"I promise to never do it again," I whispered.

"OK," he answered as his body shifted on the bed. I then felt him began to kiss my stinging butt cheek. He licked and gently massaged my thigh before slipping his fingers oh too briefly between my soaked lips. I was rolled over onto my back and the hand and foot were tied back to the bed. A hand caressed my breast and another slipped back into my pussy causing me to take deep breaths and writhe around.

"Everything OK?"

"Yes, Sir, everything is OK."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm sure."

He didn't respond and quit doing anything for what seemed like an eternity but was probably no more than a few minutes. I could hear him breathing and could feel a hand as it moved close to my breasts and belly. The suspense was killing me as I had no idea what was coming where or when. He had me totally under his control but I refused to say anything.

After waiting for what seemed like forever, a tongue slowly trailed from one nipple to the other before he started to suck, nibble and lick them in earnest, to my sudden audible gasps. A hand went back to my pussy and gently stroked between my lips, lips which were flooded with the sweet, slippery essence of an excited woman. Between the breast stimulation and the fingering, I was moaning and panting softly at first, then louder as I began to beg for relief.

"Bad little girls don't get relief."

"Please, Sir. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes. Anything. Just let me come, please."

"How about my tongue? Want my tongue?"

"Oh, God, yes. Please."

"Since you said it nicely, I'll grant your wish," he answered as I felt him shift down to the lower part of the bed. Slowly, ever so slowly, his tongue parted my lips and probed me before slipping up to my clit. I was out of control moaning, twisting and squirming. He stimulated me more and more, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. By that time in our relationship, he could tell when I was about to come, however that night he would let me get close and then back off. I was tied and couldn't give myself relief, even if I had wanted to. Time and time again he would stimulate me, bringing me to the edge of orgasm before stopping until I whined in protest.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,169 Followers