Ashley's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,161 Followers

I still didn't hear anything from their unit so I slowly opened the door and peeked in. No one! I breathed a sigh of relief and tiptoed across the room. I looked at the side of the bed and didn't see them. 'Damn,' I thought, 'I hope Ash has them.' After a couple of quiet steps, I bent over to look under the bed. They were gone.

"Looking for something, Donna?"

I yelped in surprise banging my head on the bedrail. "Ouch, shit, that hurt!" I cried as I looked up to see Kyle staring down at me.

"Uh, I, uh thought I might have left something in here yesterday..."

"Was it these?" he replied as he held up the shorts.

"Yeah. Thanks. I was trying on something yesterday afternoon and..."

"You don't need to lie, Donna. I know what you and Ash did last night."

"What are you talking about? All I know is I had trouble sleeping from all the fucking going on in here."

"Nice try, but give it up, already. I know you came in and fucked me when I was tied down and blindfolded. You forgot your undies, apparently."

"You're crazy," I shouted. "You're absolutely, fuckin' nuts. I did no such thing."

"Even though she owed you a favor after the Pot Party?"

I was stunned. He knew! He knew everything! Ash must have told him. I didn't know what to say, so I sat there on the edge of the bed, stunned beyond belief.

"I guess we now get to decide how the three of us interact from here on," he quietly said, "And the biggest issue for me is whether I stay or go."

"Kyle, whatever you do, don't go! Ash is head-over-heels in love with you and didn't want to do it. I called in an old debt and so much as blackmailed her into it. You should be pissed at me, not her."

"I know how she feels. And I thought I felt much the same way until I found these. Now that she spilled the beans, well, I'm not so sure."

"You gotta give her a chance. She's a great gal, you know that. She didn't want to do it, I swear. I twisted her arm. It's all my fault."

"Still, how can I trust her from here on out?"

"It was a one-off, I'm sure. She's crazy about you. You gotta talk with her, have an honest heart-to-heart. Blame me, but whatever you do, talk with her. Please."

"Hmm," he paused, "Hungry?"

I was and we agreed to go to breakfast together. We walked into the cafeteria together and found a sad looking Ash sitting alone at a table off to one side. She looked up at us with a surprised look. I smiled at her and she seemed to relax some. After Kyle and I got our food, we walked over to her table with our trays.

"Hey, Ash, ran into Donna in the room. Seems we all need to talk."

"Oookaaay," she answered warily. "Now?"

"Nah, let's finish here and go down to the beach."

We chatted nervously about nothing in particular until we finished and went down to a secluded stretch of the beach far away from the main swimming area. We plopped down facing each other and there was a long pause.

I spoke up first, "Guys, this was all my fault. I take full blame. Hate me, ignore me, ghost me, but please, you two have something special and should keep it going."

"Donna, thanks for saying it, but I have some guilt here too. I did the pot party and you bailed my ass out. I was so grateful I promised I'd do anything in return..."

"Yeah, but that's where I came in. I twisted your arm, threatened you, you know..."

"But I could have looked you in the eye and said 'no.' I should've, but I didn't. And," she added turning to Kyle, "I'm afraid I've ruined a great relationship."

I waited with bated breath. Kyle seemed hesitant but finally spoke up, "I'm inclined to try and work on it and see how we do."

Ash jumped over to him and gave him a big hug along with a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, Honey, tell me what we need to do and we'll work on it. I'll work on it, I promise."

Kyle looked over her shoulder at me with a tiny grin. I smiled back at him and mouthed the words, 'I told you.' We sat around for the better part of an hour. We talked about everything under the sun. But mostly we talked about us and how we wanted to keep our relationships and friendships going. I watched the two of them slowly start to melt together again and I realized I was becoming the third wheel. Around midmorning we walked back up to our rooms, changed into our bathing suits and swam in the lake. After lunch we walked back towards our duplex and I hugged them both and promised I would be a 'good girl.' I changed into my street clothes and left the building lest I hear them having make-up sex.

Around dinnertime we got together again where I caught Ash's eye and gave her a quizzical look. She smiled and mouthed all was 'OK.' I was so relieved. After dinner we sat out on the deck again having a drink and eventually we were the only ones left. I teased them gently about their afternoon but both insisted they had only cuddled and talked.

"That doesn't mean we'll just cuddle tonight, though," Ash said, grinning at Kyle.

"Oh, Jeez, I'm gonna have to listen to you two again?" I asked.

"Hey, I had to watch you two last night and I couldn't join in. It was torture," laughed Ash.

"Maybe you shoulda joined us," laughed Kyle.

"Why you perv!" shouted Ash, 'What is it with you guys and girl/girl threesomes, anyway?"

"Double the pleasure, double the fun!"

"For the guy, maybe, but what about the girls, if they don't swing both ways?" she asked. "Maybe we should do it with another guy and not a girl! What do ya think about that, huh?"

"Oh, I'm teasing and you know it," he responded looking slightly nervous before laughing and giving Ash a kiss.

I decided it was time to leave them alone, so I excused myself and headed out towards my room.

KYLE

It was two hours later when I was up on my knees and pounding into Ash doggy style, a position we both love. I get to rub her ass and reach around and feel her tits and the depth of my stokes is phenomenal. Sometimes I'll even play with her rosebud. Ash loves the contact with her G spot and will frequently help herself along by rubbing her clit with one hand while she balances on her other.

We had established a great rhythm and I was doing nicely keeping control. Ash was moaning appreciatively with each thrust. I didn't hear anything but I vaguely sensed something different in the room. Then I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hey guys, any room for me?"

"Get outta here, you little shit! I'm gonna hafta kill you!" Ashley laughingly yelled at her sister. With more seriousness she groaned, "Kyle, don't stop now!"

"Well, it was so noisy I had to see what was going on and maybe offer a threesome to Kyle," Donna giggled.

"You are sooo dead! Not gonna happen," laughed Ash between my continued thrusts.

"I know, I know. Just teasing, Ash. Love you! And I'm outta here already. You two keep enjoying yourselves but try to keep it quiet, would you? I need some sleep," she laughed again before leaving and closing the door behind her.

-----

Trionyx -- April Fools' 2022

Votes and comments are appreciated. Thank you.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,161 Followers