Ashley's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers

"Good. Coffee?"

"Uh, yes, please," she answered. I poured her a mug and after she added cream and sugar, I fixed my mug before I strolled out to the back patio by their tiny swimming pool. After I stretched out and started sipping my brew, Donna came out to join me. She was in her sleep shirt and when she climbed onto her lounger, I could see a thigh all the way up to her hip. She discreetly tugged it down before turning to me.

"So, what'd you do last night, huh?"

I had no idea what her game was since she knew damn well what we had done. I mumbled, "Not much, I guess."

"I kinda think you did more than not much," she answered quietly. "I think someone christened our old tree house. I've always wanted to do it."

I stared at her and refused to answer. Afterall, what could I say? Eventually she spoke up again. "You're not very talkative this morning, are you?"

"Guess not."

"Hey, I think there's an elephant in the room and we should talk now before Ash gets here."

"What about?"

"You know. Us. What happened."

"OK. Talk."

"I wanna tell you that was probably the most erotic thing I have ever seen or done, ever. And I've had quite a few experiences over the years."

"So, you liked it?"

"Hell, yeah. You?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty wild."

"We were both kinda exhibitionists, weren't we?"

"I guess. Ash dragged me up there and insisted, well, you know."

"So, she wanted it up there, huh?"

"Yeah."

"God, once I saw you two, I got so excited. I really wished I could have been the one out there with you so I had to take care of things."

"Successful?"

"Oh, yeah. Big time. And knowing you were watching me was majorly wild."

I sat there a few minutes finishing my coffee before I added, "We can't tell Ash. Ever. OK?"

"Yeah. No shit. Mum's the word."

"More coffee?"

"Yeah, please."

After fetching her another mug, I took one up to Ashley. She yawned and stretched, smiled at the coffee and gave me a big kiss. "That was really wild last night," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, it was. How's your back?"

"Fine, just fine. But next time maybe we should use a cushion or at least a few blankets."

"There'll be a next time in the tree house?"

"Maaaybee," she teased. "Come on, shower and then let's relax around the pool today, OK?"

After we each showered, had breakfast, read the paper and did the puzzles, the three of us kicked around what we would do for the rest of the day. It was warming up and Ashley suggested again we have a pool party for the three of us. After a quick lunch, we went upstairs to change. Ash had a cute little bikini which fit her nicely while I put on some board shorts. We grabbed towels and went downstairs only to find Donna already stretched out on a lounger. I tried not to stare but Donna was stunning. She also had a bikini which seemed to be stretched tight around all of her curves. Her breasts filled the bra and were pushed up producing quite a lot of cleavage and below was her pierced navel jewelry. I glanced away to see Ashley smirking at me and raising an eyebrow. Busted! She knew I had been looking so I mouthed 'sorry' to her and she quietly giggled.

We stretched out on the loungers and after a few minutes, the two girls decided to lie on their stomachs. They each put sun cream on the other's back after untying their tops. I was able to look over and see two beautiful females with virtually not a stitch on. After thirty minutes or so they decided to flip over. As they did their tops slid down and I could see their boobs from the side. Ashley went to tie her back up but had trouble with the knot so, swearing in exasperation, she pulled it completely off and stretched out topless! Donna saw this and said something about doing what her big sister did and slipped hers off as well.

Oh, sweet Jesus! What a sight. I always admired Ashley's breasts. They were nicely shaped, firm and a full B to a possible small C cup. Little nipples capped of her tiny little cones of her areolae. But Donna's; OMG, they were perfection. Larger, but not massive or mega-sized. Full, but not sagging down her sides. It was clear they were natural as they swayed gently as she sat up to pull off her top. Her areolae were smaller and flatter than Ashley's but she too had little beaded nipples which rose to the sky.

I forced myself not to stare but I was caught one time by Ash when I glanced over to them. "Oh, Honey, what cha looking at?" she teased.

"Just admiring the view."

"Hey, Perv, keep your eyes off of mine," Donna laughed. "You can look at Ash all you want."

"That's like telling a thirsty man in the desert he can't have water at the oasis. Cruel."

Ash sat up and walked over to me and sat on my lounger, lowering her breasts to my face. "You can look at hers, but mine are better. You get to feel them, taste them, suck them. Just remember that," she chuckled slightly as I stretched up and licked one nipple.

"Hey, no fair with the touching over there," laughed Donna, "I might want some of that, too."

"Not a chance, Squirt," replied Ashley. "He's mine, all mine." She went back to her lounger as I rolled over onto my stomach and dozed. Later we heard the garage door open so the girls quickly put their tops back on before their parents came to the patio.

That evening in bed Ashley kept talking about their little exhibition earlier in the day. "Do you see what I mean? Her boobs are perfect. Damn, I'm envious. Shit, she's smart and talented and, on top of it all, has a body to die for. Kinda pisses me off. If she weren't my sister, I couldn't stand to be her friend."

"Look, Honey, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I happen to think you're beautiful. And I love your tits. So quit comparing yourself..."

"See what I mean?" she asked as she grabbed my cock. "You're getting hard just listening to me talk about her."

"Hey, hey, that's not fair. I was thinking about watching the two of you. I don't think I've ever seen such a wonderful sight as those four boobs today."

"Well, if you say so...but I know you're lying," she laughed. "It's OK, really, as long as you stay with me. And just so's you know, she has never stolen a guy from me. It would violate the sister code."

"Yeah, and I wouldn't violate the boyfriend code, either," I said as I leaned over and gave her a sensual kiss. Pretty soon she was crawling over on top of me, pulling down my shorts and talking about not wasting an erection. Off came her T-shirt and panties and fairly soon I found myself buried deep in her as she rode me slowly. It had none of the heat and passion of the night before but it was still sweet and loving and we both seemed to enjoy ourselves. She kept quiet and at one point whispered she didn't want to disturb her sister who was on the other side of the wall. Given what happened the night before, I wondered whether Donna was listening and taking care of herself.

The next day Donna spent time visiting her old high school friends and we didn't see much of her. Ash and I went out to a national forest nearby and did some hiking. We planned an overnight trip down to the coast. The state park was remarkably deserted and we figured most of the spring breakers went further south down to Florida and avoided the mid-coastal states. We were the only guests at the little B&B we stayed at so the owners prepared the breakfast for us the night before and left us to have the run of the place. We skinny dipped in their hot tub and slowly made love under the stars.

Once back at her home we did laundry and as I was going through the dried clothes, I came upon two pairs of boy shorts. "Who's are these?" I asked Ashley.

"Oh, that little shit. She snuck some of her clothes into our laundry so we ended up doing her work for her. And look. That's not my sleep shirt, either."

"Are you sure these are hers?"

"Oh, yeah. She loves the style and I hate 'em. I much prefer little bikini bottoms. Way sexier on my ass."

"But I've seen you in a thong."

"Yeah, but it was when I had on that slinky gown. I'll wear a thong when I need to, but you'll never see me in boy shorts. Bah. Ugly on me, make me look fat, but Donna looks good in anything." She grabbed Donna's clothes out of the pile and marched next door to dump them on the bed.

I was exhausted that evening and I went upstairs fairly early. After I brushed my teeth, I opened the bathroom door to see Donna in her clean sleep shirt coming out of her room.

"Bathroom's all yours," I announced.

"Thanks. Didn't stink it up, did you?"

"Nope. Just did my teeth and peed."

"So, Kyle, did you help with the wash today?"

"Uh, helped fold the clean clothes, that's all."

"So, you didn't happen to see my undies before they were washed?"

"Nope. Why?"

"I was worried they might have, uh, smelled some since I've been so turned on, especially after, you know, a recent night."

"I wouldn't know, sorry," I said as I turned to go. 'Christ,' I thought, 'She's trying to get me hornier than I already am.'

About an hour later Ash came to bed. Within seconds of her sliding up next to me I had a raging hard on.

"Hmm, what's got you so excited? Boy shorts? Boy shorts on Donna? Or just Donna?"

"You. You've got me excited," I lied. Donna was such a tease and had me thinking again about that night on the treehouse deck. Fortunately, Ash was game and we had a quick session of doggy style fucking with her rubbing herself until we both collapsed on the bed.

"A nice little quickie, Honey. Thank you," she whispered as we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning I was accosted by Donna in the kitchen. "Jeez, is all you two ever do is fuck? How was I to get some sleep when the bed was creaking and banging up against the wall."

"Uh, sorry 'bout that."

"No, you're not, you horny shit," she laughed. "At least I was able take care of myself again. Seems like I'm having to do that a lot lately and it's all your fault."

Exactly what I needed: another reminder of the session at the treehouse. I grabbed a couple of mugs of coffee and headed back up to Ashley's room. For the rest of the day Ash and I hung out relaxing. We needed to get back to the U early so we could do a little studying. We ended up leaving Friday morning. Dan had gone to work but Mary told me several times she was glad to have met me and wished us a safe trip home. Donna came up and gave Ash a big hug and turned to me.

"I have to say, Ash has done herself proud. You're a good guy. I approve," she laughed. I told her thanks and turned to go when she ran up to me and gave me a big hug also. I was so surprised I hardly had a chance to react when she planted a big, wet kiss on my cheek. I pulled away startled and almost fell down backing away before both sisters burst into laughter.

"Come on, Honey. I need to get you away from her before she steals you."

"Oh, I wouldn't do that," Donna laughed again, "You know, the sister code and all. But it's fun seeing your boyfriend get so embarrassed." All three laughed at my expense before we drove away as Ash kept giggling about me.

An hour or so down the road Ashley started to talk with me about her sister. "You know, she likes you. Usually when she's met my boyfriends, not that there have been very many, she's pretty cool and distant. I think she's a good judge of character."

"Uh, Thanks, I guess."

"Don't be so modest. You're a good guy and I'm glad we've spent this time together. It's been fun."

"Yeah, fun it was."

"I know what you liked the most. Seeing us topless."

"Yeah," I admitted, "Was pretty nice." She didn't know about the episode of watching Donna masturbate while I was screwing Ashley, so I simply agreed with her.

"Pretty nice? You saw the best-looking boobs on the planet on my sister and all you can do is say 'pretty nice'?"

"OK. OK. Very nice. Happy?"

"I'd be happier if they were mine."

"Ash, don't sell yourself short. You are an amazing woman, extraordinarily attractive and I happen to love your boobs."

With a hint of an evil gleam in her eyes, she reached across the console and let her hand drift up my thigh. "But would you love them more if they were like Donna's?"

What could I say? Any answer would get me into some kind of trouble so I shrugged. Her hand reached my cock and she gently stroked it as she went on, "Just think. Those grapefruit babies with their tiny little nipples poking out of my chest. Wouldn't that get your attention?"

"Ash, come on. Take it easy here."

"Why? Thinking about her boobs getting you excited? It sure seems like it," she giggled as she rubbed my engorging cock.

"Honey, please stop. I don't want to crash the car."

"Well, pull over and maybe..."

"No, come on, we need to get back. Quit teasing me like that, please."

"OK, Spoilsport, but I plan on fucking you soon and all I'm going to do is talk about her perfect tits while we do it. I know that'll get you nice and hard and I'll benefit the most."

The rest of the trip was fairly boring and we got back in time for lunch before we both hit the books. The rest of the weekend was spent studying. Oh, we did go out for dinner one night and she did attack me a few times but, surprisingly and fortunately, she didn't mention Donna's boobs again.

We finished out the final quarter of our college careers without difficulty. We both went to graduation ceremonies and she was awarded magna cum laude in her degree while I managed to get a cum laude. She teased me she was smarter than I was and I went ahead and let her have fun at my expense. She got a parttime job in town for the summer and would be going to law school at State U in the fall. I managed to get a two-year contract job with a local pharmaceutical company. If I did well, the position could be turned into a permanent one.

Even though we were both going to be in the same town, we decided to keep separate residences. We wanted to be close but she would need a lot of privacy for studying. I kept my one-bedroom apartment while she opted for a studio unit a few blocks over.

Midway through the summer her family was going to an annual summer reunion a few hours away. We were invited and we both were able to get several days off to attend. Once we got there, we were assigned to a two-bedroom unit in a duplex cabin. The other side, a single bedroom, was assigned to Donna.

We had a blast. The lake where we swam daily was crystal clear and cool. Between swims we would sunbathe on a little beach. Both Ashley and Donna wore their skimpy bikinis and though I didn't get a topless show, I again was struck by how beautiful the two of them, or should I say the four of them, were. Donna seemed more casual about exposure than was Ashley. She often sunbathed with her top untied and more than once I got a great side view of her wonderful breasts. Ashley caught me looking a few times and would shake her head or wag her finger at me when no one else was looking.

One evening we had a 'dress-up' dance, meaning we had to wear something other than jeans and a T-shirt. I wore chinos and a button-down shirt while Ashley wore a wonderful, clingy dress which hugged her curves. I was proud to be with her and we enjoyed a few dances right before Donna walked in. I was stunned. Her floor length dress was so thin one could have read newsprint through it and it was obvious she had no bra on. Her breasts were high on her chest and the nipples poked out as if to say "Look at us!" I couldn't tell whether she even had panties on as the cloth was a tiny bit thicker around her pelvis but there was definitely no PPL. Maybe a thong? Who knew? After dinner Ashley and I danced together a lot but not exclusively. I danced with Mary a few times as well as with some cousins and Ashley circulated as well. Towards the end of the evening Donna came up to me and said, "Aren't you going to ask me to dance? I feel left out."

"Donna, would you like to dance?"

"Why, thanks for asking. Yes, I would. OK Ash?"

"Yeah, sure, OK. Just don't wear him out," she whispered, "I still have plans for him tonight."

We started off doing a few fast tunes before a slow ballad came on. I started to move to leave when Donna squeezed my hand and said, "Not so fast. I get at least one slow one with you."

We came together and I held her purposefully an inch or so from me. The problem was simply her boobs would rub up against me off and on. I felt them and I could see them as I looked down at her. My mind went into overdrive and I kept thinking about that night at Spring Break when she stood nude by the window and masturbated while watching Ash and me. The more I thought about it, the harder I got. Fortunately, we were a few inches apart and I knew she couldn't feel me but I was concerned about how I would leave the dance floor without everyone seeing my hard on. As the song finished, she gave me a quick hug and it was obvious she felt my cock much like I felt her boobs.

"Mmm, nice," she whispered quickly in my ear. The whole hug lasted no more than a second and I broke away and wove my way back to Ashley. As I got there and thinking I was safe, Ash glanced at me before her eyes slid down to my pants. Busted! I was, however, relieved when she didn't say anything or get mad; she merely raised one eyebrow and grinned slightly at me. Donna took off early complaining of fatigue while we stayed until eleven or so before making our way back to our room.

Right inside the door I was attacked by a sexy, frisky and amorous girlfriend. She clung to me until I picked her up with her hips around my waist and walked her over to the bed. I dropped her there with a squeal and started to remove her dress. I slipped my hand up her legs only to find she had been commando the entire night. I pulled her dress up higher and higher until it was completely off.

"No fair. You've gotta strip, too." As I went to undo my shirt, she ran quickly into the bathroom where I heard some tinkling and water running. She came back, dimmed the lights, pulled down the sheets and told me to lie down.

"I'm going to ride you until you beg for release," she promised, "And when you've come, I'll ride you again. She crawled over me and rubbed her wet slit along my cock, giving the most wonderful sensation. When she changed the angle a tiny bit, I slid right in. It was wonderful feeling but she didn't seem in any particular rush. As she gently slid herself up and down on my cock, she looked at me and said, "Just who are you thinking about right now?"

"You. Us."

"Liar," she laughed, "I saw your hard on after you danced with Donna."

"Uh, I think you were mistaken, I wasn't hard..."

"Pants on fire, you!"

"Honestly..."

"Go ahead and admit it. You had a hard on after dancing with Donna. I won't be upset."

"Well, maybe a little one."

"I could see it across the room, Buster, and that was no little erection."

"Ok, OK, I'll admit it. I did get a little turned-on dancing with your sister," I confessed, "But I'm here with you and it's you I want."

"Nice try, but I'll do my best to make you forget her," she giggled as she started to push herself deeper and deeper onto me. She rubbed her clit on my pubic bone and even reached down to give herself a little finger action.

It was at that time she said those fateful words:

"You want to fuck my sister, don't you?"

The question hit me like a ton of bricks. I ignored it and continued to help her raise up and down on my cock.

"Go. Ahead. Admit. It. You. Want. To. Fuck. My. Sister!" she panted with each thrust of her pelvis.

"Uh, Ash, really, how can you ask me that right now?"

"'Cause it's true and I want your dick to get even harder thinking about her," she groaned as she continued to plunge on me getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

The fact of the matter was I did want to fuck her sister, but I would never do it. I kept all things Donna tucked away in my spank-bank and remained dedicated to Ashley.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,167 Followers