Ashley's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,161 Followers

"Dammit, Kyle, enough!"

"You've been bad and need to be punished."

"No! Stop now!"

"Nope, I think a few more trips to the edge are just what you need."

"Nooooo..." I heard myself cry as he lowered his face to my pussy yet again. It was torture, sweet torture, but torture nonetheless. After a few more quick trips over my clit, I felt him finally start to bring me off. Eventually, I groaned, spasmed and came with deep gulps of air and cries of delight. He slowly eased off the tongue work as I recovered before eventually pulling at my restraints.

"Cockroach?"

"Kyle, Sweetheart, let me go."

"Nope."

"OK, Cockroach, dammit!"

He immediately untied me and removed the mask as I curled up in his arms. "That was an amazing experience," I whispered after a few minutes.

"Like it?"

"Oh, God, yes. I loved it."

"What got into you, anyway?"

"I dunno, I decided to see what it was like, you know, turning myself over to you. Letting you control all the shots. It was pretty wild."

"Did the spanking hurt?"

"Yeah, but in a weird way, it was kinda stimulating at the same time. I'm not into pain, not really, but that was pretty neat. It hurt in a good way and when you finished each swat with a quick trip over my puss, I thought I would die. Someday I might need to return the favor," I laughed.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm not sure that's for me."

"Turnabout's fair play. Someday, I'll collect my debt when you least expect it."

"Well, if you insist, maybe I'll give it a try," he answered as we snuggled together.

"Hey, what about you?"

"Ash, I'm good."

"You lying sack. I know that's not true. Here, let me give you a quick little release," I said as I leaned over him and took his cock in my mouth. I quickly brought him to a wonderful climax before we settled down for the night.

KYLE

She never asked to play the bondage game, either as sub or dom, after that evening and I figured she'd forgotten about it. And the ties stayed in a pile on the floor of my closet.

Spring break loomed on the horizon in March and we chatted about our plans. I usually stayed on campus and relaxed and worked on some of my classes but she insisted we should spend some time together. She smiled as she dropped the bomb: I was invited to her home about two hours away to relax and meet her parents.

Now, meeting the parents can be intimidating. While we were certainly a couple, I did not figure we were to the point in our relationship to take such a big step. I delicately tried to get out of her invite but she teased and reassured me it was merely a visit and not some big 'statement' about our relationship. She even promised me her parents were so relaxed they'd let us sleep together in her old bedroom. Reluctantly, I agreed.

The campus was usually dead Fridays before Spring Break so we agreed to meet at noon and head out. I offered to drive and we threw a few items in back and took off. I was nervous but she kept me calm with little stories about how laid back her parents were. And she promised I'd get to meet her sister.

"Donna will be there. You know, the one who tricked you at Christmas. But I need to warn you. She's a major babe."

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. She's gorgeous. Blonde, lean, stacked, nice face. I always resented her for looking way better than me even though she's a year younger. I've had more than one boyfriend drool when he saw her."

"Oh, I'm sure you exaggerate. You're insanely good looking yourself," I reassured Ashley.

"You're so sweet, but trust me on this. She's in a league of her own. And I'm telling you this so you don't make a fool of yourself when you see her."

"Yeah, well, we'll see."

Once we arrived, she ran up to the door and burst through. I could hear cries of joy from inside as I lugged a suitcase and duffel bag up the sidewalk. I nudged the open door wider and entered only to see Ash hugging an older version of herself.

"You must be Kyle," she said. "Welcome to our home."

"Uh, Hi, Mrs. Devers, thank you."

"Mrs. Devers? Good God, Kyle, my name is Mary, please call me Mary."

"Uh, OK, uh, Mary."

"Now you two get Ashley's old room. Take your things up there and come right back down for a quick drink while I finish dinner." Ashley's mom proved to be a very nice lady. She was perfectly comfortable with me and Ash being together and didn't act like some of the mothers I'd met in the past. When her dad came home, he walked up to me and said, "Hi, you must be Kyle. I'm Dan. Nice meeting you," as he shook my hand. Neither parent interrogated me and they acted like I was any old friend. In no time I was relaxed and enjoying myself.

After dinner Ashley asked them when Donna would be arriving and was told it would be pretty late. "You'll get to meet her in the morning," Mary told me. "Now you two get up to bed and try to keep it down," she teased. I didn't know how to respond but Ash was quick on the uptake saying, "We will if you will, OK?"

Once in bed we were both exhausted and within seconds I was falling asleep. Ashley curled up beside me and the next thing I knew, sun was streaming through the window. Ashley was still sound asleep as I realized I was popcorn-fart thirsty. I slipped out of bed, pulled on some shorts and snuck out the door and down the steps. I heard some rustling in the kitchen and thinking it was Ashley's mom, asked, "Were we quiet enough for you?" I asked right as I turned the corner into the kitchen.

"Yeah, didn't hear a peep!" laughed a blonde goddess. I realized immediately it had to be Donna. She was about an inch taller than Ashley, had slightly mussed light blonde hair down to her chest and a paper-thin sleep shirt barely reaching below her crotch. Her breasts were stupendous and I could see her nipples saluting me through the thin cloth.

"Uh, oh, sorry, I thought you were Mary, you know, your mom."

"Oh, is that her name? I never knew it," she teased. "You must be Kyle. I'm Donna, the bratty little sister, you know, the one who fooled you at Christmas," she said as she came up to me and gave me a little hug.

Her breasts rubbing up against me nearly took the power of speech away from me but I finally answered, "Yeah, Hi. Nice to meet you. I was thirsty and thought I'd see if you all had some juice, or something."

"Mom usually keeps OJ in here and I was getting ready to make coffee. Interested?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I stood there as she scurried around the kitchen grinding the beans and setting up the coffee maker. I couldn't help but stare at her. Ashley was right. Donna was in a league of her own. Her bra-less breasts clearly defied gravity and appeared to be generous in size, but were not gargantuan. Think Marilyn Monroe or Raquel Welch. Her ass appeared to be shapely, from what I could tell anyway, and below it were some of the best-looking legs I had ever seen on a woman. They were curvy and full, but not chunky and there wasn't a hint of flab or cellulite.

Once the coffee had brewed, she poured out a couple of mugs and put cream and sugar in front of me. We sat across the large kitchen island from each other and chatted about ourselves. Donna was studying sociology with the idea of going into social work. She admitted she loved working with kids and had volunteered at the local children's center for several years before she went to college. We talked about music and she told me she liked to play the sax. She apparently played in her high school band and was involved in a small jazz group at her college. She asked about my interests and major and particularly wanted to know how Ashley and I had met. I told her the story of the wine spill and she laughed with glee.

"Just like Ash. She was a real klutz when she was younger."

"Yeah, maybe, but I'm glad to have met her. Neat gal."

"Yeah, she is."

"Who is that?" came Ashley's voice from the hall.

"Oh, Hi, Ash. I was getting to know your latest conquest."

"You're a shit, Donna, know that? He's not a conquest, he's a nice guy and I happen to really like him."

"Hey, guys, take it easy, I'm right here," I laughed. "Coffee, Honey?"

"Yeah, thanks. So, you two have met."

"Yup," I replied. "And she told me tons of little secrets about you," I laughed.

"You didn't!" cried Ashley.

"No, Ash, he's just jerkin' your chain. We sat here getting to know each other, doing the five-minute bio thing."

For fifteen minutes or so we three sat there chatting away. One time Donna got up to put her mug in the sink and her sleep shirt slid up fairly high. I glanced away only to see Ashley smirk and wink at me. I turned away a bit embarrassed at having been caught checking out her sister. Ash and I also got up and dropped our mugs in the sink and we all agreed to have breakfast together in thirty minutes or so.

Back up in her room Ashley appeared to be a tiny bit upset. When I asked her what was wrong, she only told me she felt like second best around her sister.

"But why?"

"Look. She is gorgeous. She's talented. You know she plays the sax?"

I nodded yes and so Ash went on, "She is super talented. She's had agents try to get her to sign contracts, try to get her to go on tour, join groups, you know."

"Really? Wow."

"And to top it off, she wants to 'help people.' Shit, she could write her ticket to fame and fortune and she refuses to do so. Just pisses me off."

"Yeah, says she wants to be a social worker."

"Can you believe it? Gorgeous? Talented? Dedicated? Shit. How can I compete?"

"Compete? I didn't know it was a competition."

"Anytime you have two sisters close in age, it's a competition. And watch out. She'll come after you, sure as I'm sitting here."

"Ash, I guess you're frustrated comparing yourself with her. But you're a great gal. And I'm with you. And I plan on staying with you. So, relax."

"That's easy for you to say. I've had to fight every day we're together just to keep up with her. And while I love my sister, sometimes I can't stand her. Little Miss Perfect. Beautiful. Talented. Shit, the list goes on."

I did the only thing I could think of: I hugged and kissed her. That seemed to calm her down for a while. We broke for a quick shower each and went down for breakfast. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Donna had gone out to visit some of her old friends and Ashley gave me a tour of her hometown. She took me up an old abandoned logging road to a hill overlooking the town. The view was wonderful and we sat there for over an hour relaxing and talking. "You know, this is where I had my first kiss," she informed me.

"Oh, is this a make-out spot?"

"Yeah. The cops generally leave it alone and the owners don't mind as long as there isn't any litter. Fun times up here."

"So, who was he?"

"Who?"

"The guy who first kissed you."

"Jimmy Wilson. Little Jimmy. Poor guy, he was barely as tall as me. I practically had to pin him down for the kiss. Then once he got over his nerves, well, he became quite the kisser."

"If he's still in town, I'd like to thank him for teaching you so well."

"Not a chance. I heard he's a Ranger now off fighting for God and country. He's a local hero."

"Anything else happen with you up here?"

"No, Silly. That happened a long time later and no, I won't tell you about who and when," she laughed, "But I will tell you my sister, not only is she beautiful and smart and all that, but she also beat me to the first kiss. By six weeks even! I got to Jimmy mainly to shut her up about having kissed a guy when I hadn't."

"How about you practice some more right now?" I asked.

"Sure. Thought you'd never ask," she smiled.

After a nice little interlude, we broke apart and drove back down to her home. There Dan was finishing the Spring cleaning of their small swimming pool. "Should be ready by tomorrow," he told us. "We need to let the chlorine vaporize off. Should be pretty warm by then."

We goofed off for the rest of the day and enjoyed a nice drink before the five of us had a wonderful Saturday Bar-B-Q. As I went to sit down Donna called out, "Hey, Kyle, come sit with me. I've got some things I need to let you know about Ash."

"Oh, great," replied Ashley laughing. "Now all my secrets are about to be revealed."

"Donna, I do believe I want to hear this as well. I've often wondered about you two and what shenanigans you were into," said her mother laughing along with Ash.

With a lot of giggling and snickering the two of them proceeded to tell on each other about various broken curfews and minor crimes the other had partaken in when they were still in high school. There was nothing major or earth shattering and Mary and Dan laughed along with them. After one little story Dan said, "I knew you were sneaking in late that time, Ashley, but I didn't want to upset Mary so I let it go. Your parents knew a lot more than you thought." After a few laughs, Dan and Mary excused themselves for the night.

With a few more drinks and lots of laughter, Donna went to get up, stumbled a little and fell into my lap. "Oops," she giggled. "Might have had a bit too much." She struggled while grinding her butt into my groin as I tried to help her up. Ashley took over and led her back into the house.

I remained outside enjoying the evening breeze until I heard the soft patter of feet behind me. A pair of hands started rubbing my shoulders and a kiss was planted on my head. I closed my eyes, relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of closeness before I tipped my head and said, "I love it when you do that."

"How do you know? I've never done it with you before," said Donna.

I jumped up and turned around only to see Ashley with a huge grin on her face. "Gotcha!" she laughed.

"You little rat. I'll get you for that."

"Promise?"

"Promise. It's just the when and where..."

"How about my old treehouse? Dad built it for us years ago and it's still good. Come on."

She led me by the hand further into the backyard and along a brick pathway to a large tree with a permanent ladder attached. "It's up there," she whispered. She crawled up the ladder, reached behind to grab my hand and pulled me through a small entry. The treehouse was not so much a 'treehouse' as it was a tiny cabin up on stilts built next to an old maple tree. There were large windows on the left and right walls and a door leading to a deck on the fourth side. The main house could easily be seen from the deck but otherwise the leaves hid it from view.

"I've always wanted to make out up here and now I have my chance."

"Uh, you can see us from the house."

"So what? Mom and Dad are asleep and Donna was way too tipsy. I bet she's sacked out by now. What do you say, huh?" she asked as she pulled off her T-shirt exposing her bra-less tits. Simple male lust won over privacy concerns and I reached over to stroke them. "Now you got the idea," she whispered.

We moved together and started hugging and kissing; deep, sensual and sexy kisses. Her tongue teased mine and she nibbled my lower lip. Her hand grabbed one of mine and pulled it to her breast. I took the hint and started to stroke and tease her nipple gently to her and to her nipple's obvious delight while her hand slid down between us and rubbed my cock through the pants. "I so want you right now," she murmured. "No, correction. I need you right now."

"Now? Here?"

"Sure. Why not? Live a little."

The tree house was indeed small so she pulled me out to the deck. There she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me before she tackled my zipper. Once it was undone, she sat me back down and pulled off my jeans and boxers in one fell swoop. Not to be outdone, I pulled her yoga pants off and we were both nude on the deck.

"Here, get on top. I need an old-fashioned fucking. Make it hard and fast, please." By then she was on the implant and no condom was needed. I raised up, she grabbed my cock and I sank into her lusciously wet channel. Man did it feel good! We quickly got into a rhythm with me plunging into her and she grabbing and pulling my torso towards her.

I realized she was lying on hard wood with no cushion and asked if she was OK to which she replied, "Yeah, hurts a tiny bit, but it still feels so good. Don't stop, whatever you do.

As I kept pounding in and out, I could see her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply. I took a second to look around when I realized I was looking right at the upstairs window, second from the right. There seemed to be some movement in the window before a backlit figure materialized right in front of my eyes. I could immediately tell it was Donna as the curves were definitely hers. It was dark enough I couldn't see any details but I could tell she was watching us. Then she stepped back into the room where the light shined on her front! As she stood there I saw her reach down and with one quick motion, she pulled her sleep shirt up over her head and dropped it to the floor.

Donna was totally nude. Her breasts were plainly visible, nice, big grapefruits with little areolae standing proudly on her chest. Her torso tapered down to a sleek belly and I could even see a glittering pendant dangling from a belly button piercing. The window only let me see down to about the top of her pubic region and I couldn't tell if she was shaved or not. As I continued to plunge in and out, she kept her eyes fixed on me, on us. Since Ash had demanded satisfaction, I didn't mention any of this to her but I did continue to stare back at her sister.

I saw Donna's hands drift up and start to lightly stroke her nipples as she watched us. After several seconds, one hand slid down her belly and I could tell she was rubbing herself right outside of my view. Oh, how I silently cursed whoever designed the window. If only it had been six inches lower! Clearly, she was masturbating while she watched us. The thought drove me insane and nearly made me lose my control. I closed my eyes for a minute but when I opened them again, she was obviously going to town. The one hand was pulling at a nipple, the other arm was rapidly moving up and down with its hand out of sight and her mouth was sagged open as she appeared to be breathing deeply. Her eyes, however, were open and fixed on us.

Below me Ashley started to twitch, a sure sign she was about to come. This stimulated me more and more while every time I looked up, I could still see Donna rubbing one out. It took a super-human effort for me to keep control but somehow I managed it for the few more seconds it took for Ash to orgasm. As she cried out clutching me, I looked up to see Donna also in the throes of an apparent orgasm. That caused me to finally lose it and I came while thrusting deeply into Ash before I collapsed onto her, gasping for breath.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen you so wild," she whispered to me a few minutes later.

I rose up off of her and glanced at the window to see the curtain closing. "Yeah, wild, huh? You were the one who wanted it hard and fast."

"Well, I got what I wanted, that's for sure."

We lay there a few more minutes, got up, dressed and climbed back down the ladder. As we walked to the house, I thought about telling Ashley about her sister but decided against it. Who knew what that might cause, particularly since it seemed Ash was a bit envious of her younger sister? We grabbed some water, headed upstairs and collapsed into a deep sleep.

Morning came way too soon. The sunlight woke me well before eight am so I slipped out of bed, pulled on my jeans and headed down for coffee. There was a note on the table from their parents saying they were off to an early church service and a brunch afterwards. I ground up the beans and set up the coffee maker which had finished brewing as Donna came into the kitchen.

"Morning. Sleep well?" she asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"Oh, yeah. Really well. Great, in fact."

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,161 Followers