Ashley's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,161 Followers

"Answer me! It's true, isn't it?"

I knew I had to answer I wanted to dodge the question. "She's sexy, no doubt about it."

"I'm a fucking lawyer-to-be and I know bull shit when I hear it. Answer. The. God. Damn. Question."

"Ash, that's not fair," I responded only to realize she pulled up and off me.

"Stay right there. Don't move an inch!"

I did as I was requested and watched her run into the second bedroom only to see her return with several neckties and my sleeping mask.

"Uh, Ash, uh..."

"You, you shit, have been bad. Thinking about another woman and not admitting it. It's time for a little punishment. Cockroach. Remember?"

"Look, I don't think that this is such a hot idea."

"You're gonna be really cold sleeping alone tonight if you don't man-up and take your punishment. Here, give me your right hand."

Reluctantly I watched her tie it and my left hand to the headboard. She didn't forget the feet and at the end, she slid up on me and said in Donna's voice, "Bad little boys need to be taught a lesson. And Ashley wanted me to teach you. So here, put this on," she whispered as the sleep mask was pulled over my eyes.

I was helpless, spread-eagled and unable to see. Ash hopped off the bed and went over and turned off the already-dimmed lights, leaving me totally unable to see. I heard her rustle across the room. "What're you doing, Honey?" I asked.

Her Donna voice answered, "I'm having a drink. Hear the ice cubes? I think one of them might just be the thing." I heard the patter of feet coming across the room. Then an ice-cold drop fell on my chest. Man, was it cold! And another.

"Maybe I'll lick it up," her Donna voice said as Ash tongued my nipple dry from the cold fluid. "Now, I'm just going to get on top of you and your dreams of fuckin' me will come true. Too bad you can't see me, though. I've seen you stare at my tits. And your hard on tonight told me you do want to fuck me."

Although I couldn't see anything, my mind was ripe with excitement. I knew Ash was teasing me and rubbing it in that my cock had responded to her sister at the dance, but hearing Donna's voice in my visionless state only made my mind race further and faster. I thought this was my opportunity. I could fantasize about Donna freely since Ash was pretending to be her sister.

"Maybe I'll put this nice ol' cock of yours into my pussy. Like my blonde snatch, Kyle? I've got a tiny little landing strip and the drapes match the carpet, just in case you're wondering after lookin' at me from the treehouse." Her comment brought the whole scene rushing back to me and caused my excitement to rise even higher and my cock to harden even more. She crawled back on top, straddled me and grabbed my throbbing cock. After a couple of swipes between her lips my cock was wet and ready. She eased down on me and I was enveloped in her moist, tight, velvety tunnel. Since I was unable to move or see, my brain concentrated on my cock and how good it felt.

"Like my pussy?" asked the Donna voice, "'cause I love your cock."

"Ash, you're being mean to me."

"Ash? You bastard," she slapped me lightly on my cheek, "I'm fucking you now and Ash is nowhere near. You know, Kyle, Ash is really a great gal, a perfect mate. But I'm the perfect fuck. Know why? I'll tell you why. Cause I'm your every dream come true."

Ash was clearly enjoying this game of pretending to be Donna and I sure liked it, except for the slap, that is. I did wish I could reach up and hold her but when I asked to, I was told simply 'No fuckin' way.' Then the pumping began in earnest. Up and down, over and over she plunged down on me. The bed began to rock and even bang into the wall.

"Ash, take it easy there."

"Ash? Ash?" I was hit with another slap, this time on my thigh. "I'm fucking you now and she's gone. Who cares what noise we make? I'm going to ride you until I get my rocks off," she breathed heavily as she picked up the tempo.

I desperately wanted to hold her but the restraints prevented it. I would have liked to lose the mask but it was too tight and it did help my fantasy in thinking Donna was really the one on me. As she rode me, something deep in the recesses of my memory kicked in: How did Ash know about the Spring Break tree house episode?

"Ash, how did you know about the tree house thing?"

"My name's not Ash!" Slap! "And she doesn't need to know about our little voyeur episode, does she?"

"But, Honey, seriously, did Donna tell you about it?

"Kyle, Ash is gone." Slap, slap. "This is just you and me, and I certainly knew about the treehouse! I was there. Remember?"

Basically, I flat out gave up. Ash was still faking Donna's voice and playing with my mind. And somehow Donna must have told her about the Spring Break episode. I got it. Sisters talk. Sisters share. So, I decided to relax and enjoy things. Afterall, I had no say in things now, did I? We could discuss it again in the morning, or at least after my hands were freed.

She kept riding me, thrusting herself on me harder and deeper. I heard her breaths coming faster and faster. Moisture bathed my cock and I sensed sweat on her thighs where they rubbed on my hips. Little pants of "Oh, God" over and over reached my ears as she neared her peak. I allowed myself to catch up to her level of excitement but keeping myself short of coming.

Then it happened. Ash gasped a few times, let out a long groan and writhed on me. I let myself go at that instant, thrusting my pelvis up towards her. It was an unbelievable event. My imagination coupled with the bondage and loss of vision made my orgasm an amazingly powerful one. I came in spurts which seemed like quarts, not the usual little spoonsful. The pulsations down my cock were like none I'd ever felt before. My brain was filled with endorphin-laced images of lights and sounds and my breath came in gasps of pure ecstasy.

We slowly came down from our mutual high. She seemed to bend over me and I sensed her hands held her off me and the bed. As we caught our breaths, I stretched my head up seeking a kiss. A soft and warm but all-to-quick kiss was all I got.

"Whew, Ash, that was, uh, that was phenomenal."

She chuckled but did not answer immediately. Later she pulled herself off of me got up from the bed.

When I pleaded, "Don't go," there was no immediate answer.

"You want to be freed?"

"Yeah. Cockroach, please."

"OK, Honey," she answered as she pulled my mask off and began to untie my hands and feet. Once I was freed, I wrapped her up in my arms and held her tight.

"That was, uh, wow. I don't know what to say."

"I knew you always had a thing for her."

"Honey, that was pure fantasy. And if you ever want to have a fantasy in bed, I'll do my best to help you. Fantasies can be pretty wild, you know." We cuddled a few minutes and but I had to go back to the question which bothered me: How did Ash know about the treehouse episode. So, I asked her.

"Oh, Kyle, sisters talk. I knew within a few weeks about it. Donna told me everything. I couldn't believe she did it, but knowing it made tonight that much more fun for you, well, it was worth it, don't you think?"

"So, is there nothing secret between you two?"

"Not really, not much, anyway. We're sisters. We gotta hang together and support each other. Even though she's a fucking goddess, she's still my sis."

We snuggled a bit more, got up in the dark, quickly brushed our teeth and collapsed back in bed. Hours later the sound of the shower and the smell of coffee woke me up. I listened to Ash in the shower humming an off-key tune and drying her hair before I got up and poured a cup of coffee. I turned back to get into bed with my mug when I saw something under the far side of the bed. I grabbed and pulled it up. It was a pair of boy shorts! After opening them up, I saw a couple of blonde, curly hairs in the gusset.

At that precise moment, Ash came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her torso. I held up the shorts and asked, "Ash, can you explain this to me?"

ASHLEY

I had finished showering and drying my hair when I went back into the main room of our unit to grab a coffee. I was feeling pretty horny since I had watched Donna and him the night before and my own little 'O' from rubbing my pearl while she was on him simply hadn't been enough. Kyle was sitting on the bed with a puzzled look on his face when he asked, "Ash, can you explain this to me?" He was holding up Donna's undies from the night before.

'Oh, Shit!' I thought to myself, 'She must've forgotten them when she was sneaking out after screwing Kyle!' I felt myself get warm, a sure sign I was blushing and I was unable to come up with anything more than, "What?"

"These boy shorts. You hate 'em. They must be Donna's."

"You sure?" I hesitated.

"Yeah. And what are they doing in here?"

"Uh..."

"I know they're not yours."

"Yeah..."

"So, Ash, tell me straight. What are Donna's boy shorts doing next to our bed?"

I couldn't answer. My mouth wouldn't work. He kept looking at me and holding the damn underwear out towards me. Then he asked the bigger question, "Was she in here last night?"

I sighed in defeat and nodded slightly.

-----

Donna had come to me early in the week and told me she wanted to have a romp in the hay with Kyle. I was immediately against it and upset to think she'd fuck her sister's boyfriend. But at least she didn't do it behind my back. She told me 'for some reason' she really had the hots for him. She didn't want to date him or anything, she basically wanted one glorious screw. I had told her 'No' when she pulled out the Pot Party chit.

When I was eighteen and about to graduate from high school, I went to a party where there was some dope. My parents had told me time and time again not to smoke dope mainly because if I got caught, I'd potentially face some serious consequences. Well, the party started out pretty tame, but it got wilder with liquor that had been swiped from some of the kids' homes. Then out came the dope. I got so smashed between the alcohol and the dope I almost didn't hear my phone. Once I answered it, I could barely talk. Fortunately for me, it was Donna on the line and she realized right away what was going on. She told me to stay put and she'd come get me.

Apparently, right before her Lyft got to the house, she passed three cop cars idling at the end of the road. She came into the house and grabbed me. I didn't want to leave but she shook me and said there were cops outside and we had to go. She dragged me out the back door, through a gate in the backyard and off to the next street. We ran a short distance where she summoned another Lyft and we made it back safely.

It was all over the news the next day so Donna and I decided to make up a cover story. We looked up local movie theaters, found a movie we'd both seen and decided we'd 'seen' the 10:15 pm show together, which would mean we couldn't have been at the party when the bust happened.

The following Monday I was called into the principal's office. I had been accused of being at the party by an anonymous student. I told him my alibi story and he later interrogated Donna. She played along perfectly and I was in the clear. Since I wasn't expelled, her actions clearly saved my high school diploma and my scholarship award for ten grand a year for four years at State U. Also, having a record would have meant many future careers, such as law, would not be possible. I was so grateful to her I promised I would do anything for her; all she had to do was ask.

And Donna had come to me wanting to turn in her Pot Party chit for a screw with Kyle! I tried to talk her out of it to no success. I majorly didn't want it to happen, but I was good with my promise. We talked about it and I came up with the idea of the restraints and blindfold. That way she'd get to screw him and I could make it seem like it was me acting like I was her! I know, I know, kinda complicated, but she agreed.

And it worked out fine. Once I started acting like Donna and using her voice, he was like putty in my hands. When I went into the other bedroom to get the ties and sleep mask, I unlocked the door between our rooms. She was to come in and listen to me. Once I got up from the bed after tying him down, I'd pretend to leave the bed for a few seconds and she'd take my place. She had brought the ice water from her room so she walked over to him, slipped down her underwear and crawled on him with the ice water.

I sat quietly over in an easy chair while she screwed him. I got so totally excited watching them I ended up rubbing one out, but I had to do it silently. I freely admit I'm a moaner and having an orgasm without a peep was oh so hard to do and less than satisfying, as well. Anyway, once they were done I stood up as she slipped by and went to Kyle to free him up. It seemed like we'd pulled it off until the boy shorts were found.

-----

Once I nodded to Kyle she'd been in there the night before, he got ticked, I could tell. But he remained quiet, albeit fairly terse. "So, if she was in here, did she, you know..?"

I nodded again.

"So, I fucked my girlfriend's sister, but didn't even know it, huh?"

I nodded, grinned a little and giggled, "More like she fucked you."

"Dammit, Ash, I'm trying to be serious here. What the fuck...Uh, why did you do it?"

"She wanted to really bad and I tried to talk her out of it. It wasn't truly blackmail, but was payment for a long-ago promise."

"I don't get it. I don't get how you'd let something like that happen. I thought we had something special going."

His words were like cold water to my heart. I was getting close to Kyle and had even thought about whether he might be 'the one.' I knew our relationship could easily be over and I needed to do something to rescue it. I knew I had to tell him everything.

"Listen, Honey, there's a long, long story behind this and I hope you'll listen with an open mind. We've never, ever done anything like this before and it was a one-off, I promise. So, here's what happened..." I proceeded to tell him the whole story about the party and the promise. I told him I was in the room and I wasn't jealous, I was actually turned on by watching Donna ride him and knowing he was in the middle of a big fantasy rush. I told him I rubbed one out while they were going to town. Basically, I told him everything.

He sat there, staring at me with a stunned look. No smile, no frown.

"Believe me?" I asked in a tiny voice.

"I guess I do. Who would have made up such a wild story, anyway? But why, really, why did you agree to do it, anyway? I mean, you could have said 'no,' right?"

"I tried to say 'no' to her," I told him, "But you have to understand something about me and her. I've told you before she's super smart and talented to boot. And you know how gorgeous she is. It's like she has all this over me and then there was that damn Pot Party chit. Once I paid it off, well, she'd still have all the other things, things I can't change, but she'd not have that. I wanted to get free of that much at least."

"Huh?"

"I know, I know. Crazy, huh? Look, I've been insecure for years comparing myself to her and then to be in her debt, that was too much. This way I got rid of the debt. I had hoped she would get what she wanted and I'd get what I wanted and you'd never know.

"Ash, she may be pretty and smart and all, but you have to realize, you're the one I want. I've been falling in love with you and she is not going to take me away."

"Umm, thank you, Sweetheart. That means a lot to me. Uh, what about being with her, you know, meals and such?"

"I'm not sure I could face her right now," he scowled.

"What about dinner tonight? She'll be there. Can you face her?"

"I just don't know. Obviously she doesn't know that I know. Maybe I could pretend nothing happened."

"Maybe. Think about it and we can decide later. For today let's hang out together, maybe go for a hike. I want to spend time with you so you realize just how much I care for you and how sorry I am that this happened."

"I'm not so sure I want to be with you, quite frankly. Maybe I need some time to myself first."

Although it threw cold water on my mood, I tried to remain positive and upbeat. "Sure, I understand. Shall we plan on meeting again this afternoon? I'd like to talk with you before, you know, before dinner."

"OK. Tell everyone I've gone for a solo hike and I'll be back later. Uh, should we tell Donna?"

"I think it would be better that we don't. No sense in getting into a situation where every time we meet the two of you have these weird vibes."

"I'll get those vibes, though."

"Yeah, but if she doesn't know, then it won't be so bad, will it?"

"I guess not."

I waited a few seconds and before asking something which had been bothering me since the night before. "Honey, what happened at Spring Break, anyway?"

"Nothing."

"No, she was saying something about you not seeing her pubic hair and the treehouse. What was it?"

"OK, I'll tell you. When we were screwing out on the deck of the treehouse, Donna was watching us."

"So?"

"Well, she was naked and the lights were on and she masturbated as you and I did it. I was watching her the whole time."

"And you never told me?" I laughed. "You little shit. No wonder you were fantasizing so much about her."

"Hey, compared to what you did, that was nothing," he smiled.

The smile made me gradually feel a little better about our situation. It told me maybe, maybe we'd manage to work things out. He scooted over on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I gave a tiny sigh of satisfaction and looked up at him. He leaned down to me and we kissed a brief, but promising kiss.

"I'll be back at three or so. OK?"

"Yeah, Sweetheart, that'll be fine. I'll be waiting. And no matter what you think and no matter what happens, I want you to know three things: I am so, so sorry. And it will never happen again."

"That's only two."

"Uh, and I love you. And someone who loves another should've never done what I did. That's why I am hating myself for what I did and why I'm sorry as can be. I hope you can forgive me. See you later?"

"Yeah. Let me get showered and I'll take off and have breakfast on the road."

"OK, Honey," I said and quietly got dressed and left the room while he was in the shower.

DONNA

I was totally pumped after I had fucked Kyle. Ever since I had watched his lean body doing it to my sister, I had wanted him. I wasn't interested in him permanently, but I needed one good screw to get that image out of my mind. As soon as I finished screwing him, I got up and didn't say anything to him, nodded to Ash to take over and slipped out of the room. As I went I heard them talking and it seemed he'd bought the whole thing. I got my rocks off and he wasn't any the wiser.

I collapsed in bed and slept like the dead. When I woke up I could hear them talking. It seemed kind of loud and I looked at the door and realized it was about an inch from being fully shut. I didn't want to eavesdrop so I went and had a shower. When I was done their room was quiet and I assumed they'd left. I went around to pick up my clothes from the night before. The dress was thrown over a chair and the T-shirt I had put on when I came back to the unit was on the floor where I had tossed it waiting for the signal from Ash.

Then it hit me! My underwear. Where were the boy shorts? I wracked my brain trying to remember what I had done with them. I ran the whole episode over and over in my mind until I came up with the answer: I had dropped them by the side of their bed right before I crawled onto him with the ice water. I was in a panic! Where were they? Did Ash get them and hide them? Did he see them? Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Our whole episode could explode on us and potentially ruin Ashley's relationship with a great guy and it would totally be my fault. I was such a dumb fuck! I shoulda kept my fantasy where fantasies belong: in the mind and not in reality.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,161 Followers