Asian Femdom Loves Bisexual BBC

Story Info
Asian Dominatrix and White husband need Bisexual BBC.
1.1k words
2.75
4.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Oh fuck," Tina Jeannine Nguyen grunted, and the tall, sexy Asian Canadian gal braced herself for a wild night as two huge dicks filled her pussy and asshole. Lying on the bed underneath Tina, her husband Geoffrey Lapierre, a stocky, dark-haired French Canadian man sucked on her tits as he thrust his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Sylvain Beauregard worked his thick Black cock into Tina's butt hole. With a big White cock in her vagina and a big Black cock in her booty hole, the Asian dominatrix was on cloud nine. Does it get any hotter than this? In Tina Nguyen's townhouse, located in the Orleans neighborhood of Ottawa, Ontario, things were heating up...

For ages, in her Miss Nguyen persona, Tina Jeannine Nguyen has done the dominatrix thing. Defying stereotypes, Miss Nguyen has been ravaging male butt holes with her strap-on dildo to show men of all races that Asian ladies can be dominant as well. Hell, mere days ago, Miss Nguyen fucked the hell out of Sylvain with her strap-on dildo, making the big and tall Black man scream. Miss Nguyen has also fisted her bisexual husband Geoffrey Lapierre, working her fist so far up his butt hole that she felt like a puppet master handling a puppet. Geoffrey has been begging Tina for a bisexual threesome with her tall, handsome Black male friend Sylvain, and Tina has finally agreed. Let the good times roll at last...

"Hmm, so tight," Sylvain said as he gripped Tina's hips and pushed his Black cock into her butt hole. Tina is one of those tall, sexy Asian gals whose big butts looked so damn hot and tempting that Sylvain simply couldn't help himself. Dominant Asian ladies with big butts really need to get ass fucked on a regular basis as a form of attitude adjustment and Sylvain is more than happy to volunteer his services. A stiff Black dick up any woman's asshole is the best form of attitude adjustment. Tonight, Tina Jeannine Nguyen, the Asian Canadian dominatrix formerly known as Miss Nguyen was experiencing the other side as she got her holes filled instead of pegging her favorite men.

"Ride me, gorgeous," Geoffrey said, and he sucked on Tina's big tits, doing the motorboat on them as the tall, sexy Asian gal rode his dick. Geoffrey rammed his dick into his wife Tina's pussy, and he could feel Sylvain's cock in Tina's butt hole. Only a thin wall of flesh separated the two cocks which plunged into the lady's holes with power and eagerness. Geoffrey and Sylvain are both bisexual and Tina is their favorite lady. Tonight, they're putting aside their differences and fucking the hell out of her. Let the good times roll...

"Dammit, I've got to fart," Tina squealed, and the tall, sexy Asian dominatrix tried to expel the fart, but Sylvain's big Black cock in her booty hole blocked it. Big Black cocks inside female butt holes tend to block many things, including those powerful female farts. Gritting her teeth, Tina clenched her butt muscles around Sylvain's cock and managed to squeeze her fart past the well-endowed, bisexual Black man's cock. Sylvain likes to ram his dick inside female butt holes and male butt holes. The big and tall, openly bisexual Black man doesn't discriminate, and it's one of the many things that his pals Tina and Geoffrey really appreciate about him. Interracial bisexual action is fun, especially with ass play and farting thrown in, word up...

"Hmm, I like it when women fart on my dick during anal sex," Sylvain told Tina, and he laughed then smacked her big booty as he continued fucking her. Tina moaned deeply, driven to sheer ecstasy by Sylvain's cock in her butt hole and her husband Geoffrey's cock in her vagina. Double penetration is the kind of action that many women are too scared to try but Tina Jeannine Nguyen, the Asian Canadian dominatrix formerly known as Miss Nguyen isn't afraid of anything. A strong Asian woman isn't afraid to take a huge Black dick in her asshole while a big White cock fills her vagina. Tina is a real roughrider and is about to show her husband Geoffrey and their pal Sylvain what she is made of...

"Bring it on, you fucking switch-hitters," Tina said through gritted teeth as she rode Sylvain and Geoffrey's cocks. After plowing Tina's holes with their stiff cocks, Sylvain and Geoffrey pulled out of her. The tall, sexy Asian dominatrix sighed happily as the two masculine bisexual studs withdrew their hard cocks from her vagina and butt hole. After getting her pussy and ass pounded by stiff cocks, even a strong Asian woman like Tina Jeannine Nguyen needs some rest. As Tina caught her breath, Geoffrey and Sylvain had some fun of their very own...

"Let's do this," Geoffrey said, and he kissed Sylvain, before taking care of him. Sylvain grinned as Geoffrey grabbed his long and thick Black cock and sucked him off. Geoffrey could taste his wife Tina Jeannine Nguyen's ass on Sylvain's cock as he sucked him off. Sylvain groaned happily as Geoffrey sucked his big Black cock and even fingered his asshole. Next, Geoffrey bent Sylvain over, lubricated his ass and then pushed his pale cock into his Black ass. Geoffrey is a progressive White male who likes to stick his cock inside Asian women's pussies, and he is also partial to sticking his White cock inside Black men's asses. Nothing wrong with that at all...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Sylvain groaned, and Geoffrey grinned as he rammed his White cock inside Sylvain's ass. The big and tall Black man has a big Black cock and fucks women of all races but he also enjoys the feel of a big White cock up his ass. Geoffrey sighed happily as he fucked Sylvain's ass. The fact that Sylvain enjoys a big White cock up his Black ass doesn't make him any less of a strong Black man. In fact, big White cocks have been going up Black male asses for centuries, and there's no shame in admitting it. Geoffrey fucked Sylvain's ass until the big Black man had enough. The two bisexual studs kissed, and then waved at their favorite Asian dominatrix. Tina winked at Sylvain and Geoffrey, then the three of them hit the showers...

After this memorable session, Sylvain Beauregard thanked Geoffrey Lapierre and Tina Jeannine Nguyen for an absolutely wonderful time. Some bisexual Black men get along wonderfully with bisexual White males who are married to sexy and understanding, dominant Asian females. This is proof that male bisexuality is a beautiful thing and it can be the force that brings women and men of all races together in beautiful sexual harmony. Bisexual interracial action is fun and most definitely here to stay, and women and men of all races need to get over their hesitation and start experimenting. Male plus male plus female equals fun in the bedroom. Try it and have fun, folks...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers