All Comments on 'Asian Girlfriend'

by andyrids

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You were ready to try an Asian woman? WTF is that supposed to mean? I've slept with women all over the world and pussy is pussy. Personalities differ, but the pussies are all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing

Asian women have changed my life for the better, ever since high school. All women are amazing in my opinion, I just have a special place in my bed for badass Asian sluts. Thanks!

andyridsandyrids2 months agoAuthor

That is where you are wrong my friend !... an Asian pussy is vastly different to a Western one and even slightly different to an African one, performance and willingness differs but you find that globally anyway no matter what race, But yeah I agree on the personallites differ part different mindsets acording to country and culture.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story if you did not then that is fair enough.... it is actually based on actual events and yes I am still with Nikki.

kiwi857kiwi8572 months ago

This story is written in such an odd style. Too many sentences with breaks of an unneeded comment in the middle. I couldn’t finish it.

andyridsandyrids2 months agoAuthor

I never professed to be a story writer mate, I am simply relaying experiences as far as my limited ability allows... Thank you for the comment though I have no idea how to change the "odd style" and no real desire to do so, just take it as somebody say telling a story in a bar / pub is how I would view it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous