All Comments on 'Asian Massage Addiction Ch. 02'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I really love this story. It mirrors my journey into becoming an AMP monger.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

sueberlinersueberlinerover 1 year ago

Take notes & ask for your favorite provider for future visits, even if he or she has moved on they will know you are now a "regular" and they will aim to please even more. For a special treat go for a 4 hand massage which I find especially erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, and very similar to how my first visits started 8 years ago. Now I have been going for a Nuru massage for about the last 2 years. That is the ultimate massage, but I still get a regular massage in between my Nuru visits. Between the two places, I have five ladies that keep me cumming back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Classic AMP experience that has become a part of the lives of most middle aged westerners these days.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I also visited a few massage places before I found one that was just right. Nancy was the first to give me a massage there. She was probably in her 40's, cute, and maybe a little over weight. Nancy started off giving me a fantastic massage, teasing me along the way. When she had me turn over, she pointed at my hard cock that was standing at full mast, and asked if I wanted it massaged. Of course I said yes, and Nancy put some oil on it and started stroking it nice and slow.

I asked her if I could touch her, and she nodded yes. She proceeded to reach under her top and push her bra up underneath. I reached my hand under her top and felt her tits. They were nice and soft and full. I rubbed her nipples and she sighed. All the while she was stroking my cock. I was able to rub both nipples with one hand and soon her body started to shudder. Nancy was cumming so hard with me playing with her tits. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was ragged. All at once her orgasm peaked and she stifled a scream. Nancy came so hard, I could smell her sex. When she finished cumming, she poured a little more oil on my cock, and used both of her hands to bring me to climax. I had never cum so hard in my life, hot cum was all over my chest.

Nancy lifted up her top, and could see her lovely tits for the first time. She took one her hands and scooped up some cum and rubbed it all over tits and soon her nipples were hard again. I reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy and she came almost immediately. We did this on many occasions. Just writing this has made me so fucking horny, I need to cum right now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the signs were there and you followed them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous