Asian Massage Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began caressing my balls, and little by little reached underneath to find the stem of my cock. I lifted a bit to give her access. I was already half-hard, and when she began squeezing the base of my cock my little boy leaped to attention. I wanted to see her, but I was front-side down, with my face in the hole. I could feel the inner side of her soft forearm on my balls as she reached under and continued gently squeezing the base of my cock for a minute or more, then she suddenly stepped away. I heard the door open and close.

I got up on my elbows and looked around. I was snapped back to reality for just a moment, seeing my surroundings. The couches and the shower in the corner. The gentle music, the soft light. I sighed and laid my head back down. I felt no shame or worry about being exposed. I was totally in the moment.

Moments later, I heard the door creak open and felt her presence again near me. I half expected to feel hot stones, but instead felt the hot, moist towel across my back. Her full palms pressed against my back, and soon she began wiping away the oil. Then the hot wet towel across my legs, the pressing, and the wiping. Anna carefully wiped my balls clean at the end, then covered me with a sheet that had heretofore been hidden. Uh-oh, I thought. Is the sheet for the flip?

Anna used her body weight to press and create pressure all over my body, drying me in the process. My fears were allayed when she whipped the sheet off me and instructed me, "Over." Gone was the sheet, gone was my privacy. I again was in the position of having to flip over and expose my most private parts. This time, however, I relished it.

I had been wanting to see her, to see Anna's face and body. Without hesitation, I rolled over, my turgid cock in her full view. I felt no shame, and looked right at her, truly seeing her for the first time. She wasn't an incredible beauty but she was good looking, and although a bit thick, she had huge boobs. Her Asian eyes peeked out at me above her mask.

She began to massage me again, working on my chest and shoulders, slowly working her way down to my stomach. Again, I felt the surge of eroticism as she moved her hands closer and closer to my cock. Closer and closer she went. Closer and closer until her hand grazed my now erect member. She didn't tease, she didn't stop to ask for a tip. Once she had grazed it, she returned to it with every stroke of the massage, finally just concentrating on it with her long, smooth strokes.

I was fully hard now and Anna gripped my cock and began lightly pumping. She looked at me as if to say, "Okay?" and I nodded my head. With that, standing on my right side near my chest, she turned so her back faced me, and began earnestly working on my cock. She wasn't a teaser and she didn't draw it out. She went right to work. Every slow, oily stroke felt like a little piece of heaven.

I reached up and began caressing her back. I could feel her bra strap beneath her black tank top, and it made me want to take it off. I reached my left hand under her left arm and felt her left breast. It was full and heavy through her bra. She neither encouraged nor denied the action, so I took it a step further and put my hand down the front of her tank top, and into her bra from the top. I sought out her nipple. It was hard, and I gave it little pinches as well as I could in this uncomfortable position. Again, she did not resist, but she did not encourage either.

Meanwhile, she picked up the pace on my cock, beginning to jackhammer it up and down. Before I could tell her to slow down, my cock erupted, and I felt extreme pleasure wash over me. I spurted four or five times and Anna was saying, "Good, good, good," as I came all over her hand and my belly. She milked me for a moment, then grabbed the moist towel, cold by now, and the discarded sheet and began to clean me up. I removed my hand from her breast and kept my right hand on her back as she worked. "That was very nice," I said. "But I came too fast, you should go slower." I have no idea whether she understood me or not, she just smiled at me and repeated, "Good, good, good."

She gave me another three or four minutes of working my feet and my calves, my spent cock laying against my leg in her full view. I liked it. Finally, she gave my calves three hard pats and said, "All done".

I lay there for just a moment after she left, and just enjoyed the post-orgasmic moment. I got up from the table and began dressing. Anna came back in and began changing the sheet on the table and removing all the used linens from the room. After I got my pants on I got my wallet out for her tip. She had never asked, so I thought I'd start low. I gave her three twenties, and she bowed and thanked me, so I figured it must be enough.

I returned to the lobby and the older woman was behind the counter. "You happy?" she asked. I told her that I was very happy and very relaxed, and she laughed. "You come back. We take good care." With that, I walked out the door and got into my car. It was a short drive home. Damn, I thought to myself, all that just two miles from my house. I was feeling no guilt, no shame, only excitement thinking about when I'd go back.

12