Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Master," Aspen said sadly. She removed and folded the robe, leaving it on her chair. She moved her arms to hide her breasts and vulva.

Mrs. Frain tutted at the girl and said, "I told you that you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are a lovely girl. Isn't that right Mr. Frost?"

"Yes, Mrs. Frain," Arthur agreed, "Aspen is quite beautiful."

Aspen rippled with pleasure at Arthur's compliment. It wasn't an orgasm but she still felt a rush at her master's appreciation.

For his part, Arthur noted her reaction. It was exactly what he expected. He waved Mrs. Frain and Aspen off and they left for the kitchen.

Arthur woke his computer screen up and accessed Aspen's induction file. As he thought, she was given attachment conditioning. From the moment she learned he was her Master and he gave her his first command, an attachment would form and become stronger. Aspen would be loyal to Arthur no matter what her personal feelings were. She would also begin to crave sexual contact with him and if she did not receive the needed validation, she would slowly go insane. Worst of all, Aspen would be aware that her feelings were being pre-empted. It was a final torture given by the induction centers. She would fall in love with Arthur whether she wanted to or not and she would be aware of it, guaranteed Stockholm syndrome. It was sick and it was inhumane. Arthur had to find a way to circumvent it.

Arthur made a note to have Mrs. Frain set up the psychologist appointment as soon as possible. Arthur picked up Aspen's e-reader and went to join the women in the dining room.

Part IV

While Arthur was looking up the details of Aspen's slave conditioning, Mrs. Frain and Aspen were finishing dinner and setting the table in the dining room.

Mrs. Frain surprised Aspen when she set a third place at the table rather than putting Aspen's setting on the floor as she was told would happen in the induction center.

"Mrs. Frain," Aspen began to ask, "Isn't a slave's place to eat on the floor?"

"Oh dear," the older servant said, "Mr. Frost doesn't believe in treating slaves like animals. Unless you are being punished, of course."

"May I ask you another question, Mrs. Frain?"

Mrs. Frain nodded.

"Master said he won't ... use me until he knows that I want it and that it isn't my enslavement talking. Where will I sleep?"

"You have your own room, dear. It has a door that will lead into Mr. Frost's bedroom but we'll explain that in detail, later."

The pair heard the door to the dining room open and Aspen quickly stood up and put herself in the "present" position.

Arthur came through the door and nodded approvingly at Aspen. As he walked past his young slave he thought of her conditioning and reached out to pat her lightly on her ass.

"Good girl," he said and she flushed with pleasure and at the same time she squeaked in surprise.

Arthur placed Aspen's e-reader next to her plate. "When you're done cleaning up after dinner, Mrs. Frain will take you to your room. Take your tablet with you and study. The Agency Test is in two weeks."

"I won't let you down, Master," Aspen promised.

"I don't believe you will," Arthur said and Aspen's cheeks flushed pink again.

The trio ate in silence as Aspen looked from Arthur to Mrs. Frain multiple times. Finally, they finished their meal.

"Mrs. Frain," Arthur said, "on your rounds tomorrow please make that call I asked to make. We need that appointment sooner rather than later."

"Of course, Mr. Frost," she replied.

"When you are done here, please take Aspen to her room. Aspen, tomorrow when we meet you will tell me your story."

"My story, Master?"

"Yes," Arthur said, "I want to know everything in detail that you've gone through since your arrest. Everything."

"Of course, Master."

Arthur left the room and returned to his study to work.

Part V

With both women cleaning up, the task was done quickly. Mrs. Frain led Aspen to a comfortable bedroom on the second floor. As Mrs. Frain said, one wall had a closed door. Against the opposite wall there was a comfortable bed and a dresser. Next to the dresser there was a nightstand with a USB cable that would plug into and charge Aspen's collar. Next to that was a charging station that held the chastity device.

"Is this all for me, Mrs. Frain," Aspen asked. In truth, it was nicer than her bedroom growing up.

"Yes, dear. It is all for you," Mrs. Frain smiled. "That door," she said, "is the door to Mr. Frost's room. If it is open, you may enter his room. If it is closed and unlocked, you may knock and he'll call you in if you are welcome, and if it is closed and locked you are not to try to go in."

"Was this your room once, Mrs. Frain?"

"When I was Mr. Frost's father's slave yes, this was my room. And Mr. Frost's father had the room through that door."

"Did he make you sleep with him?"

"Of course, dear. I was his slave."

"But weren't you here with your husband?"

Mrs. Frain smiled, "yes, but when you are enslaved, all marriages are dissolved. And I know what you're going to ask next. I did have sex with Mr. Frost's father."

"What did Mr. Frain think?"

"He had no choice in the matter and he understood that I did not, either."

Aspen was incredulous. "Then why did you stay here after you were freed?"

Mrs. Frain sat on the bed and said, "Mr. Frost's father wasn't cruel. When our sentences were up, he helped us. He gave us jobs that paid and he encouraged us to remarry."

Aspen had a flash of insight, "Master Frost is your son, isn't he?"

Mrs. Frain winced visibly. Mr. Frost was right, this girl was very smart. "I will not lie to you. Yes, Mr. Frost is my son but he is not Mr. Frain's. The contraceptive implants were not as reliable in those days and accidents happen. Mr. Frost's father allowed me to keep the pregnancy and did not force me to terminate it as many would have. I stayed here to raise my child."

"Does Master know?"

"No," Mrs. Frain said adamantly, "he believes his mother died when he was a child. You mustn't tell him."

"I promise I won't, Mrs. Frain," Aspen hugged the older lady.

"Goodnight, dear," Mrs. Frain said and left Aspen to her reading.

Part VI

Aspen woke up sometime after midnight but she was unsure why. She heard movement coming from Arthur's room. It sounded like he was getting ready for bed. She disconnected her collar from the charger and quietly padded over to the door. She carefully tried the knob and found it unlocked so she knocked and waited.

"Yes, Aspen," she heard Arthur say from the other side, "you may enter."

Aspen opened the door and entered Arthur's bedroom. It was *very* nice. A large, king-sized bed dominated the room along with a television, several dressers, and a low coffee table in the middle of the room. Aspen inspected the coffee table and realized it was a cage. Inside the cage were four restraints for a person's wrists and ankles.

Arthur saw her looking at the cage and said, "That is a punishment bed. Stay out of trouble and you'll never see the inside."

"Master, did your father ever put Mrs. Frain in that?"

"Oh," Arthur said, "you know about that. Yes, Mrs. Frain spent many nights in that cage. She liked to talk back to my father and while he was not a cruel man, he didn't share my progressive ideas on how slaves are to be treated."

Aspen knelt and touched the bars and shuddered slightly. "I don't want to ever spend the night in there."

"And I hope I never have a reason to put you in it," Arthur gently pulled Aspen to her feet. My word, she was a lovely girl even with a shaved head. He was beginning to question his decision to own a slave.

"Is something wrong, Aspen? Do you need anything? It is after midnight."

"I just wanted to ask you the same thing, Master. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"No Aspen, I'm fine. I was just getting ready for bed. Tomorrow will be a busy day, I think. You should get some sleep, too."

"Okay, Master. Have a good night."

Aspen turned to leave but Arthur stopped her.

"Aspen," Arthur said, "would you like to...would you like to stay with me in here tonight? No sex but I think we both could use the company."

Aspen smiled widely. "I would like that, Master," Aspen said, "but don't I need to finish charging my collar?"

Arthur looked at his control device and called up the collar's status. It read that the collar was safely at 90% of its charge.

"You're free, Aspen. I won't let anything happen to you."

Arthur pulled the covers down and gestured for Aspen to get into the bed. She crawled onto the bed and lay on her side. Arthur crawled in behind her. He hoped that this closeness would delay the time bomb of her conditioning that was ticking in her head.

"Goodnight, Master," Aspen said settling in against him.

"Goodnight, Aspen."

Arthur reached over and held the girl to him. Her skin was as soft as it looked. She smelled quite good, as well. "Mrs. Frain must have used the good soap," Arthur thought. She tensed up in surprise as he rested his hand on her side.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, Master. You surprised me."

"Good. I was worried about hurting your bruises."

Arthur was certain he was correct. Tomorrow was going to be very busy, indeed.

12