Assassins MC Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, thank you?" She replied.

I could tell she was embarrassed, having to first give me a strip show, then have me compliment her. I was getting turned on watching her undress, and her embarrassment just added to my arousal. What did that say about me? I told myself I should feel sorry for Beth having to do this, but truthfully, I relished it. Did this mean I didn't care for her? Did I want to see her hurt? She had always taken care of me, always gave me what I needed and then some. I couldn't help it though; my little head was taking over, and it was setting a course into sexualizing her.

She reached down and took off her shoes, then placed them neatly on the floor. She then unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down her legs, folded it, and placed it on the table by her blouse. That left her in her white underwear. Again, nothing sexy about these granny panties. I must get her some decent underwear. She then stopped and looked up at me.

"Do I have to take my panties off too?" Beth asked.

"Of course." I said, "And I have a new rule; you can never wear those panties again. You will buy some sexier ones. Get some that are high cut and/or thongs, and never white. They can be red, pink, blue, or black. I think those colors would look great on you. Do you have any of those now?"

"No, nothing like that." She answered, "I've never been comfortable wearing anything like that."

"Well, get used to it." I ordered, "Until then, no underwear."

"But I have to go to work." She nervously said, "I can't go to work without underwear."

"Yes, you can, and you will." I demanded, "This will remind you all day to do what I tell you, and this will also make sure you stop on the way home and buy new panties. While you're at it, buy new bras as well. Same colors and make them match your panties. They will all be push-up bras. I want to see some cleavage, and I'm sure you'll get no complaints at work. Now, drop those panties."

She did as she was told. She dropped her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. In front of me was the first vagina I had ever seen up close. I should have felt bad for making her do this, but was getting too turned on. Her pubic mound was nice and rounded, and she had a short vulva. Her vaginal lips were a darker pink color and extended out about half an inch, running the length of her vagina. My first pussy up close and it was magnificent. Not as young-looking as the women, I saw online, but still beautiful. Unfortunately, she didn't shave. She had a healthy bush covering her entire pubic area. I had seen magazines and porn and most of the women had their vaginas shaved. It certainly looked better than what was greeting me now.

"Beth, do you ever shave?" I asked.

Beth answered, "What? Do you mean my privates? No, why would I do that?"

"Because that's going to be another rule." I ordered. "That just doesn't look good, and we're going for a new sexy look for you. You will keep yourself shaved. To make sure you do, you will not wear underwear in the house. This will allow me to inspect you each day and ensure you're keeping yourself clean."

"That's uncalled for Rich." Beth declared, "I should be able to groom the way I want. I've always had a bush and wouldn't feel right without one. It's just not right."

"I'm surprised Roger never had you shave, but I know I want you to, and you will." I scolded, "That's the second time you've talked back to me this morning. That's not what an obedient woman would do. You've earned yourself a spanking."

"No, I'm sorry." Beth apologized, now knowing she was in trouble. "I'll shave, I promise, just don't spank me."

"Too late for that Beth." I replied.

I stood up and pulled my chair out from the table, placing it on the side facing out. I sat back down, grabbed Beth by her wrist, and pulled her over my knee. I had gotten plenty of spankings growing up by both my Dad and by this same woman who was now lying naked across my lap. I had never given a spanking, but I had a good idea how to give one, of course, from watching more videos online. She continued to plead for me to spare her this indignity, but I was resolute in my decision. If I didn't show her my authority, she would not respect it, so I began.

I raised my right hand and brought it down on her right cheek. Her ass was still red from the previous night and her spanking at the hand of Roger. My strike left a handprint on her butt, which I stopped and admired for a second. She let out a cry, not too loud, but enough to let me know it was having the desired effect. I brought down the next strike on her left ass cheek, also leaving a mark. I continued with my spanks, alternating between her ass cheeks to ensure even distribution of redness, and built up a steady rhythm. She attempted to bring her hands back to block me, but I grabbed her wrists with my left hand and held them in place above her waist. Beth was smaller than I was and no match for my strength. Standing 6'2 I towered over Beth and I had no problem holding her in place.

During this time, she was crying out for me to stop, kicking her legs, and lifting them, trying to get them to bend over her ass to protect it. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't that flexible, and they never got close to blocking my hand. It looked sexy though, with her legs bent back like that and her feet at chest level with me. I thought as I continued to spank her I would indeed have her wear heels in the house. Just the thought of her in this position with heels on made my dick get hard instantly. I realized that I, like Ben, was a high heel aficionado.

Damn, I was getting turned on by her crying. I feel this made me a bad person, but I couldn't help it. I was going to do things to Beth that I wouldn't be proud of, and I would have a hard time stopping myself. That's a worry for another time, however, and I thought she suffered enough. I pushed her up off my knee and she stood sobbing in front of me.

"Now, this was unnecessary." I admonished, "I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice. I will not tolerate you questioning me or talking back. And, under no circumstances are you to tell me no, not today, never. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." She meekly replied.

"Good, now, stand there with your hands on your head while I finish my breakfast." I instructed, "Just be glad I don't punish you for letting my food get cold."

I was honestly making this up as I went. I just hoped I sounded like someone in authority, and I was trying hard not to contradict myself with the rules. Like I said, everything off the top of my head. I needed to put more thought into this before I started sounding like a fool.

I ate my breakfast, cold but still good, while I admired Beth's naked body on display in front of me. This entire episode only took about 15 minutes, but I absorbed every detail and it seemed to last much longer. Damn, she was one sexy woman. I still felt bad for thinking that, but it was getting easier to rectify those feelings within myself. Or was I just learning to ignore it?

Beth stood there in front of me, hands on her head and legs spread apart. She wouldn't make eye contact with me and was still trying to stop her tears. She was embarrassed and humiliated. I wondered what she was thinking, standing naked in front of me, knowing I was getting turned on by her body. This was the second time in 24 hours that I saw her in total defeat. It turned me on, but I also felt guilty for it. I wanted her to submit to me, sure, but I didn't want to have to force her. I could tell the effect it was having on her, and I didn't think continuing in this way would be good in the long run. This was Beth, and I didn't want to abuse her, at least not maliciously. It reached a point that I thought she had had enough.

"Beth, I think you've learned your lesson." I said, "Now, go get dressed as I explained to you. I want you in something sexier, no underwear, and in a pair of heels. You can wear pantyhose if you like. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." She replied.

With that, she left the kitchen. I cleaned up my dishes and got my backpack ready for school. When she came out, she was a different person. She had changed into a blouse that showed a good amount of cleavage. It wasn't anything obscene, but it pushed her breasts up and looking magnificent. I guess she had at least one push-up bra. Her skirt was cut higher than her previous one, and while it showed some leg, it still left her with a decent amount of modesty. It came a couple of inches above her knee. This seemed about right to me. I wanted her to look sexy, but I didn't want her to look like a slut. She had on a pair of closed-toe high heels that came to a point. I hated those pointed-toe shoes. They were about 1-inch; they barely qualified as heels. She had applied her makeup, still on the conservative side, but it was appropriate for work.

"Are those your only pair of heels, Beth?" I asked.

"Yes Rich, what's wrong with them?" She questioned.

"I hate those pointed toes." I complained, "You must buy the correct type. You will only wear rounded toed heels, at least 2 inches in height, and closed-toe. You will buy a pair today and we will go shopping together another time to pick out more. Now, lift your skirt."

She hesitated for a moment but thought best to follow instructions. She lifted her skirt to reveal her vagina, now covered with pantyhose, but free from the restraints of those awful panties.

"Good girl." I complimented.

That just popped out. It seemed like a natural thing to say. She was obeying me, and I wanted to reinforce her behavior. Did it sound too condescending? She was much older than I was; 35. She was almost twice my age. Calling her a girl may sound like I was belittling her. I didn't want to do that.

"OK Beth, time to head to work." I instructed, "I must leave for school. You will buy the items I mentioned earlier before coming home. You will have all your purchases out for me to inspect when I arrive. When you arrive, you will shave your vagina, and from this day forward, it will remain shaved. In this house, for now, you will not wear clothes until we can get you some appropriate home attire that I approve of. And you will always wear heels. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." She answered.

First contradiction. First no panties, now no clothes. I sounded like an idiot, and I'm sure she noticed. I had to stop just making stuff up, but I continued, driven forward by my little head.

"When you have unpacked your purchases and changed into your heels, and only your heels, you will make dinner." I ordered, "You can wear an apron while cooking, but only while cooking. After dinner is complete, if I'm not home yet, you will kneel on the living room floor with your hands on your head and await my return, or word from me. You only leave that spot to use the bathroom. We have security cameras and I'll be checking. Make sure you are in a position that the camera can see you. It's time you learned to be obedient to me, and this is your first step. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." She repeated.

"Have a good day, Beth." I added, "And I expect a full report when I get home."

I kissed Beth on the cheek and walked out the door. I must be honest; the last part of my instructions was from Ben and the internet. I liked the idea of Beth going naked in the house and wearing heels will just make it hotter. The part with her cooking naked with an apron came from some videos I've seen and kneeling naked on the floor I've read in stories. Man, I am a bad person and probably going to hell for all of this, but I can't help myself. I was turning her into a plaything for my fantasies. Could I continue, and when, if ever, would I hit a line I just couldn't pass? That this thought even occurred to me made me relax a bit. I took it as proof that I wasn't a bad person, at least not yet.

12