Astra Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took the bones from my right arm, knees, and feet. What is in there is flexible cartilage. I bring this up because they can bend their arms differently. Meaning fighting them hand-to-hand became a whole lot trickier. Show the video of the swordfight."

They watched the sword pass through the laser sword and the human lost his head. He looked over, "Grace, bring your bag and come here. Find something destroyable that you won't miss."

Grace pulled out a woman's feminine napkin. Jack laughed at her, "Is that the only one in your purse?" She nodded.

He called his sword and activated it. "Put it back in the center of the bag and hold it out." She did so he took the sword, "Only damage the feminine napkin." He ran the sword up through her purse and right out of her arm in shock to everyone. He turned off the sword and set it back on the desk, "Check it please." She reached in and pulled out the remains of the napkin.

"In the year 3081. The humans were at war with 3 species and losing. Tera was gone. New-Tera was in Tau Ceti. The first exploration failed to arrive at that location. One of my mission parameters was to try and ensure it did get there. The other was to work on technology issues."

President Grendal nodded, "Yes trying to help them to succeed in getting there and everywhere with what you are wanting to build. You are not doing this for money but to make humanity stronger?"

Jack sighed, "More resilient. I give you a powerful weapon the first reaction is to use the weapon. I give you the tools to build your ships. Psychic abilities to aid in communication with telepathic species mean better diplomacy options. Tools to talk instead of using the big gun. Tools to deal with a breakdown. That is why weapons upgrades will come last. I want them to have them, but I want them willing to survive and talk FIRST.

The choice of how to deal with the technology issues was left to me. I was a genius in my day, now I am an alien enhanced genius. Let's get back to the aliens. The only one I know about from the conflict is the Drakor. The technology information from the Drakor in my body is 600 years more advanced than in Ash's body. She has not made the choice yet. The parts keep talking to her and she is close to deciding to be a hybrid or disabled. She will not become a Drakor as it would destroy the ship.

I cannot because once you choose there are no do-overs. You have intelligent alien life living in this galaxy, fact! 1 of 3 things can happen here. We carry on as we have been working on getting technology improvements and innovation into human hands. I am still mostly human and I made this sacrifice to be the 'Even Hands of Justice' if you will. We had laws in my time to deal with cross-species and 50% or more were still considered human.

We had encountered several in the next couple of centuries. I do not know what started the problem with the Drakor. If a hybrid was there, they could have talked mentally instead of fought. That is why my DNA was scattered through your semen repository. Astra, you are the keeper of all things' semen. How many samples did you send out?"

Astra responded, "447 samples were sent and delivered to the exchange. All have gone out. We collected between 4 and 6 sample sizes from each of his ejaculations. He puts out over 20ml of semen each time."

Jack sighed, "Thanks to the government's modification to me. Hence even more proof that our future government wanted this DNA spread into society."

Astra continued, "The implant added by us spawn's ovulation, and all 5 brides to be or wives on the ship are pregnant and 3 had implanted birth control. We removed them after they found out they were pregnant. He was left with sex addiction, a chip in his head that prevents self-gratification with my orders to replace it if it fails.

He was left with a beautiful android with 3 functional orifices who enjoys it when he fills me up. One day he did it 24 times. He was bored waiting on the fabricators to finish up the tasks they were on. We will know how many of the others are pregnant in 7-20 days. I am keeping track of all the recipients. There is a long waiting list for more."

Jack cut in, "We got the idea, Astra. She also helps to vet the women based on their previous lives. To ensure I do not mess up the union with the next Einstein. That is only for the ones I marry. The others I cannot control. The second option is we tell the public everything including the time travel pieces if necessary. There are two options for that. The third is you have your people try to dissect me. Astra recalls the shuttle and gets all of the women off the ship.

Drops all of the information to the masses by hacking every satellite and communication feed and Astra explains why the ship was sent. The fact she is forced to execute her secondary protocol which would destroy the ship and any technology I have not already given you. This is not Astra's idea. This is not my idea. It was a failsafe put into the core of the ship to ensure I complied. If and when I fail, she will destroy the ship.

In order to do option 1, you would have to classify this entire discussion and then bar me from speaking about it to others outside the circle. My wives must know and they have to sign an NDA before getting the details. Give me an executive order barring me from talking about aliens or my health. Other than to say I am healthy."

President Grendal looked at Jack, "You have all the evidence to back up your claim on GS and you will hold to the illusion that you were there to safeguard the time travel aspects of your arrival. Correct?"

Jack smiled, "Following directives from 2 governments, 1 is your successor. I will also not go into any gory details of the diseased bodies. I am not a doctor. I gave them the evidence of that already. We have the names of those who made it to the colony and died there. Then some died in transit.

This is all on the manifests provided from the mission commanders' journals. I also need a doctor to give me a clean bill of health. They could ask if I was tested about bringing this disease back. Let them know I had on a hazmat suit that was ejected into space over the planet to burn up in the atmosphere."

President Grendal looked at the doctor, "Can you give him a clean bill of health?"

Carol looked at them, "That gets into a slippery slope."

Jack nodded, "But because it could have been an alien virus, and you are an MD you are better to have tested me."

Carol looked at Jack, "I would if I received an order from the President in writing to direct this action in the interest of Federation Security."

President Grendal looked over, "I don't want that spread out to the people. You only have one option and you want me to know the implications of what will happen if that information was released. You need me to provide cover to make this work and keep this information ALL of it for now. Out of the realm of possibilities."

Jack looked at President Grendal, "There is more than one choice. The choice is yours."

Jack looked at the doctor, "I would let you study me on the ship and take any samples you like provided it is not my brain you want a piece of. Blood, tissue, and observations I will do. All research is to be kept on the ship for containment purposes."

Jack took his arm and extended it and made a fist with his hand sideways while he put 4 bends into it and one was sharp and in the wrong direction. He put it back to normal, "First time doing that, I was told it was possible and mentioned it. I would also allow you to use the medical table from the year 3080. If Ash's safety is guaranteed, you could watch her transition into a hybrid. It takes 24 hours for the human skin to take place.

She won't need the dermal regenerator to create new skin after that. I believe mine was recorded and you can watch that on the ship. Again, all of that data remains on the ship. Ash you might want to fix your hand and show the Doctor how you are doing it. It treats her hand like a burn victim and covers it."

President Grendal looked at his pen and then started writing everything he needed to do. He sent Jack copies of his directives on the matter. Jack looked at the time and he had just enough time to get there if he left soon.

Jack looked at President Grendal, "Mr. President, it is up to you to decide how big of a circle you want this to be. But in 9 months children are going to start being born having hybrid DNA. They might have 2 hearts on sonograms, a flexible skeleton, psychic abilities, or nothing. This secret has a shelf life.

Bringing in your Surgeon General might be advised. Astra will follow her directives over mine. The best chance I have of keeping her from sending out more samples is to not need her for sex to collect those samples. I think she might find a way to work around that though as it is a part of her purpose."

President Grendal nodded, "How many children do you have coming?"

Jack looked at him, "5 women with 9 children, I married 2 earlier. The other 3 want a big wedding. We will monitor their progress through all of this. The 6th will be arriving tomorrow or today now given the time. I will know more then. Ash and I will see what will happen while she is carrying her 3 children. They will get it from both sides. Sprits is carrying 2 from 2 eggs, and Danyelle will have a set of identical twins. The other 2 are single children."

President Grendal looked at Jack, "I changed my mind. If we have this coming it needs to be a classified closed-door meeting on the effects of your DNA. It will come up in a few months. We have to keep the time travel out of the equation. 2 different encounters with this alien life force and you had Doctor Astra monitoring your health."

Jack shook his head, "Your doctor. Astra cannot be removed from the ship or she explodes. That destroys the ship. Congressional subpoena and the Time travel will come out."

President Grendal sighed, "You will have to tell them in closed session. All of what you told me. I will pave the way for your closed-door session on anything alien and they should start in a closed session."

They bid their goodbyes to the President and flew full throttle for Switzerland.

---

President Grendal got his two wives, Brenda and Valerie to come to this meeting room. He looked across at them, "I know this room is secure at the moment." He dropped the chip in the hands of Dr. Druthers. "I will leave that in your hands. Alien technology." She nodded and left the Capitol.

The President recalled the conversation with both wives who stood there shocked. Brenda smiled, "He is making my kitchen pass list. Sex addict. I want to fact-check that."

President Grendal laughed, "Alright. It will remove one of the Hollywood times from the list."

Brenda smiled, "We are not getting into all of the countless interns you have had to service you in the office."

Vallery smiled, "We have each had our flings if you will. We agreed to it. I want to see what he does with Congress. He might make my list too. From what you are telling us, he had no say in what was done to him. Yet he's trying to protect humanity through his actions. Dealing with what our future government did by sending him back in time to deal with this. He is taking it well. He seemed impressive in that interview he conducted."

President Grendal nodded, "He provided enough information to ensure we know what is going on and that he was for real. I worry about Congress though. They might force him to expose everything right upfront. The panic that could cause. Doctor Druthers will work to see this changeover. Not to be discussed further at the moment. I don't know how to detect alien listening devices and this Astra he introduced me to, she is an android and she found the one in this room."

---

As they approached, Jack contacted the tower, "Federation Congress Flight Tower Control. This is MERLIN TPS-497042, we have authorization for pad 7 today to meet with Congress."

The tower responded, "I am not picking you up on our sensors. MERLIN TPS-497042."

Jack nodded, "Wait five seconds Tower control."

The tower responded, "You are coming in way too fast MERLIN TPS-497042!"

He responded, "Congressional Subpoena and I just got delayed by the President in Houston. I will lower the speed in 3 seconds Tower. Give me a glide path to pad 7." He dropped the speed to a near standstill.

The tower responded, "Glide path given. Who is the pilot?"

Jack laughed, "Tower this is Jack Travus flying MERLIN TPS-497042. She has advanced technology including engines that travel twice as fast as the current ones. They will hit the patent office within the next year."

He dropped his landing gear and set it down smoothly. Even flying backward to keep the guns pointed away from the building. The tower contacted him, "MERLIN TPS-497042, you backing into that parking spot?"

Jack laughed into the comm feed. "Tower MERLIN TPS-497042 is an armed shuttle. I just ensured you got to keep your job by pointing those guns away from the building. You did not ask or advise if you knew. I covered your ass."

The tower responded, "This is senior tower operator Carlton, thank you for complying with the policy. The operator in question is receiving additional training in that matter."

Jack shut it down and went through security with the same answer as at the Presidential Compound. They walked into the room as cameras flashed everywhere and reporters requested comments. He pulled up the holovid and whispered, "Astra if I call phase 3 then disable those listening devices act like you. Reporting something about the ship."

She replied, "Ship has relocated to a synchronous orbit above your new location Captain."

Jack smiled, "Thank you for always following my direction, Astra."

He went and stood behind the table with Grace and Ash at his side. The congressmen and women came in. The head of Congress committee on Defense, Ralph Watiti looked across, "Please be seated. I got a call from the President to make this a closed-door meeting. I told him I will make that determination after we have questioned you first."

Jack covered the microphone and turned to Grace, "Phase 1, and get me all of the dirt on the Congresspeople in the room."

Grace nodded. "Grace agrees. Tell me who is in the biggest sleaze with an investment in GS and lost big. Just to me. No vid on this one."

Astra groaned in his cranial interface, "This could get you contempt. But I got the information The biggest targets are Senator George Pertain. Lost 225 million from the fall of GS, then the head guy you are talking with lost 150 million. Corruption charges on Pertain are pending with the Global Bureau of Investigations.

They are due to come out next week. They have all the details. I got information on all of them. This is the Congress that fails and new elections have to be held 3 months from now. There is no stopping that from happening. This congress fails within the next month. Details from this time were sketchy."

Jack looked across as Congressman Watiti spoke, "You have laid pretty serious charges against GS that we want you to answer for."

Jack stood up, "Chairman and Senator Pertain. Between the 2 of you have lost 375 million TCs from having GS holdings. The answers on GS are for the courts, not for those with personal vendettas. Should I start going into the Global Bureau of Investigation that will levee charges against Senator Pertain or should I list any other senators who lost money because of this fiasco?

When have you lost a friend's life or your limb from an abuse of power? From a company that delivers faulty products to the customers! Then those products take twice as many engineers for the military to maintain the crap product they put out! You bet I went after the corruption and I will do it again! Even if it is in Congress. You have my testimony!"

He started walking away. The ladies followed, the cameras flashed, and the Senators were angry but cornered.

He looked across one more time, "You should have taken the closed session when you were advised to!"

The 3 of them walked out and every reporter asked questions. Jack asked, "Astra you get me a total loss for those in this circus session with GS?"

She laughed over his interface, "Of course. 563 million and every one of them lost money."

Jack got outside, "I wish to make one comment. Every member in there on that committee lost money due to GS. 563 million TCs on that panel alone. Fact-check me with the exchange commission and you will see that I am right. I would see how much all Congress lost if you're doing any investigative journalism in this day and age. Take care, everyone! No further comment."

He walked to his shuttle and got in with the ladies. Jack called out, "Federation Tower Control. Request clearance for immediate departure and a clear path for an up angle 90-degree ascent."

Jack heard, "This is FTC. Congress has requested that we detain you here. It might cost me my job. You are cleared for your assent."

Jack laughed, "Tower you lose it, send a message to Grace my business manager and lawyer. She would love to handle your case pro bono. Ascending."

He had lifted 100 meters and rotated straight up when he responded. Then punched it up to full speed. "Astra contact Treven Engines for me and put it through."

The holovid came up and he saw the owner, James Senior, laughing, "How did you get the dirt on those congressmen?"

Jack laughed, "I cannot give you all my sources, the exchange is a fountain of information if you know where to look. That is one thing that has been lost with this latest change. We got a President of the planet who is a Brazilian Citizen by birth. He is overseeing this new government structure from a mobile Capitol that has to move all the time. A congress that took offices in Switzerland because they never took sides in a war.

It is a powder keg. Not the President. Congress. The President has been dealt a bad hand. I would not be surprised to see this congress fail in the next 3 months. They had the facts in front of them, they just wanted someone to blame for all the money they lost. I ask you. Is money more important than lives?"

James Treven Sr. still laughed, "Lives are more important."

Jack looked at the screen, "That is why I am doing business with you. I am going to be sending you a request for engine housings for the Excalibur, the Merlin, and the Ravager I bought. I will send you the specification I need two sets for each ship. It's time I started banging out the next generation engines so you got something to buy from me with all the money you will have rolling in."

James Senior laughed, "With your buy-in, we only had to use 70 billion to gain control."

Jack laughed, "The President was worried you would not have the capital to buy my cores. Speaking of which send the paperwork to Grace Winters and we will get that deal done. Then for kicks, I will call into a random newsroom while they are on the air. I will let them know that I just signed the paperwork for setting your company as the sole manufacturer of my Travus power core designs. For an undisclosed amount of money and options."

James smiled, "That would push our stock up even higher. I will send you numbers when we get the specifications."

Jack saw the ship as his call ended. He slowed spun and backed it into the shuttle bay as the door opened. He parked it on the far side to make room for the scout ship. He powered down as the doors closed and the room was pressurized. He stepped out and grabbed Ash.

He held her in his arms sideways and started walking, "Someone better make sure Sprits is naked and in that bed!"

The ladies laughed at that. Astra called out over the comm, "The Captain is back and he wants Sprits naked in bed."