Asymmetric Bases Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't rush into anything. We kissed after entering the house, moved to the couch to make out, took a time-out to have some beer and talk, then start to make out again.

She looked so hot and her clothes were all triggers for all my fetishes but I didn't think about those either. We walked to her room hand in hand, she sat down on her bed. I knelt in front of her to take off her shoes, gave her feet non-sexual loving kisses. I took off her clothes, she took off mine. She removed my boxers and knelt in front of me to kiss and lick my cock. Then we kissed again, I laid her on her bed and started to kiss her body, her pussy, breasts and everything.

There was no single action of our previous plots that night.

I didn't want to turn off the dim light on her nightstand, I wanted to enjoy everything, including her emotions on her face. Finally, when I was between her legs, she was looking at me lovingly. This was it; this was what I was dreaming about for the last weeks. This wasn't what I expected in the first days. I never thought that I was going to be that into her when we did it.

I slowly approached her, while she was lying on her back, held my cock and slowly moved its head along her slid, pressing gently. Her face was incredible. No hints of her inspecting or cold eyes, she was all into this. Her cheeks were red, her eyes were fixed at my eyes and she was biting her lip. An incredible sight. Watching her was better than sex itself.

When I slowly parted her pussy lips with the head, her eyes got bigger, her lips came forward as if she was kissing me and I slowly entered her. She got a bit tense, not because of pain or something but she was tasting the sensation as she taught me, second by second, inch by inch and I slowly leaned towards her until our bodies were as one. I was slowly moving my hips and our faces were inches away from each other, still looking in each other's eyes.

It wasn't possible for me to say that this was the best fuck of my life or not, when its physical value is considered; because I never had that mindset to focus on it like I did this time. It was by far the best fuck of my life when you considered how I felt in general.

When I kept on fucking her, she started to moan, closed her eyes, bit her lips, constantly making different faces which were all very hot. Her expressions brought me close to the edge but I managed to maintain my excitement a few times not to come. I was very horny since this was something I too was waiting for. And her sexy expressions weren't helping me either. At one point she came hard and I hardly managed not to come until it subsided. I had to slow down after that for a period.

We were both in sweat, I couldn't stand more and locked my lips on hers and started kissing her. She wrapped her arms around me, holding the back of my head with her hands.

When I was getting close, I tried to inform her but she said something like she was on the pill since the day before in her breathless state and raised her legs to wrap them around me. We were completely locked into each other while I started to cum. I emptied myself in her but didn't stop moving hoping that she would have another orgasm. When we stopped moving, I tried to move away but she didn't let me go. I told her that I could go down on her but she shushed me with a sound like rattling snake and said "Stay."

It was incredible. We were both feeling satisfied, I was feeling all her warmth on all my body and we were lying down like that. I wanted to ask her if she was comfortable but she didn't let me talk and started to kiss me. Thinking again, this possibly was the best sex I had, physically as well.

Everything in this sex was normal, there was nothing related to submissive or dominant acts. There was nothing extraordinary, nothing more than a regular, domestic sex act, except the woman.

The whole thing was different than I expected it to be. I never felt that I was conquering her. During this sex, I was feeling that this was a big deal, even after I came.

Subconsciously, I was hoping that my feelings towards her were going to cool down and I was going to be feeling a power shift towards me but what happened was just the opposite. I felt drawn to her even more and I didn't feel any less under her control. I was hers and I could not get enough of her.

Most of the times, even with some extra hot girls who were out of my league, I didn't feel that, not during or after sex. I was always satisfied and relaxed, while in most cases they were more into me at those moments. This time, she probably was acting as she was more into me but this had no effects on my feelings towards her.

Whatever tricks had she played on me for the last weeks, conditioned me in a way that she didn't need to do anything else to surround my world with her each move.

This was the best 4th base of my life, even if it wasn't mine. Our bases were one at last, there were no gaps left in those terms. This made me feel uncomfortable for a moment, worrying that it was going to change things. But I knew that wasn't an option on my part.

Finally, she released my lock but she didn't let me go. She moved me to her side, climbed over me, put her head on my chest and we slept like that.

The next day was wonderful. We were together all day, had a great time. We went out at night again since it was Saturday, she wore tight black jeans and a top that showed every curve on her body. I was a bit anxious to see her going out like that because she was a looker with that outfit. She put on high heels to put a cherry on top. It crossed my mind to suggest staying at home because I wanted her too bad.

Since I wasn't eating even half of what I was eating before I came to her place, I lost a lot of weight. I also ran a few times every week, so I gladly put on one of my tighter t-shirts over my jeans.

We went to a recently renovated old factory which was turned into a disco, with a large garden added to it for reasons related to the pandemic which was resisting to cease. They were selling out some simple gas-mask like masks in the entrance of the building, so you could use them if you wanted to go in and dance. Most people didn't need them but if Amy wanted to dance, we were going to need a couple.

It was a beautiful garden, where they built little river like water ponds and small bridges over them. It wasn't packed outside, the dim lights and old walls around gave the place a mediaeval ambience. There were small bars scattered around the place, we enjoyed our time drinking and chatting. She drank a bit too fast and started to get drunk early. Almost every time I fetched us drinks, I found some guys trying to chat her up. Due to the victory and her admiration of my attitudes at the bar, I knew to resist the temptation to act jealous and preferred to observe how she acted from a distance. She, like most women, was an expert to shatter the dreams of eager guys and get rid of them easily. I knew she knew I was watching.

At one point, I saw the guy, her friend Mike talking to her. He wasn't talking to her like her friend and it didn't look like he was talking very friendly. His face was in her ear again, making angry gestures with his body. Amy, on the other hand, looked like she was listening to some compliments or a happy story. She was calm, smiling with softly crooked lips, not even looking at him and she didn't look bothered.

But I didn't like that guy and I really had little patience not to intervene. When I started to walk towards their direction, he stopped talking, looked at her face as if he was confused and astonished seeing her indifferent behaviors. I guessed she was doing this on purpose to make him understand that she wasn't into him. Anyway, he nodded his head in resentment, turned around and left her alone before I reached there.

"What's his problem?" I asked still looking towards the direction he went, with drinks in my hand.

"Never mind, I guess he had hopes about me."

"I don't like him and how he acts." I said but suddenly I felt that I spent too much time on that subject. "The girl at the bar liked me I guess, she charged for only one of these beauties." I cheered when I was giving her the cocktail the barmaid prepared.

When we finished our cocktails, she held my hand and started to drag me to the building. She picked two gas masks at the entrance and continued to walk while I was paying. I had to walk fast not to lose her. She was dancing in the crowd with the mask on her face. I took my mask from her and put it on too, not to be quarantined again. She was in her own universe, dancing with the music, almost in the dark except some spotlights hitting us time to time. I never managed to dance good but I had fun dancing with my mediocre moves. I didn't want to interrupt her mood so I danced with her without touching her but watching her every move and the whole hot sight. A girl approached her and said something in her ear, Amy looked at her, smiled and caressed her cheek and said something back. She again leaned towards Amy, said stuff in her ear and she kissed Amy's ear. My eyes got big; it was a hot moment. Amy raised her hand to her face, caressed her cheek and then said no with her finger. She smiled and made a fake sad face before she left. Did she hit on my girl? That didn't make me jealous, it was a hot sight. Amy didn't flinch when she kissed her ear, that was hot too.

Amy lost weight in the last weeks as well and thanks to her running habit, she had a much leaner and beautiful body. This time I wasn't only adoring her body because of my conditioning, I was comparing her to other hotties dancing next to her. She became really good looking in short time.

While I was thinking about those, she turned to me and kept dancing like that. She threw her head back, arms above and was dancing like that, pinned in that pose. She wasn't moving that much anymore; she was only moving her mid-section. I was watching her in awe, thinking that this was very sexy, I noticed some fingers at the sides of her waist.

I saw someone behind her, holding her and she looked like she was grinding on his front. It took some time for me to figure out what was happening. Was she aware of what she was doing? Did she know that it wasn't me? Was she doing this to make me jealous or to test me for what I told her the night before? Suddenly I came to my senses. She was drunk and some idiot was taking advantage of her.

I stepped in without talking, moved in between them, started pushing him with my forehead pressed on his. My masked face in his face, I continued to brutally push him back with my chest and forehead until he fell down. I towered over him and was planning to smack his face, then I noticed that it was that Mike guy. My anger doubled and as I was about to punch him, Amy grabbed my other hand and pulled me back with all her power. I stopped but she didn't. She was pulling me away from that place towards the restrooms area.

There were no one there and she dragged me to the shady part at the end of that corridor. She leaned against the wall with her back at the wall, pulled me towards her, removed my mask and then hers and started to kiss me fiercely. I almost forgot what happened. I grabbed her as and we started making out there. Then she pushed me down putting her hands on my shoulders. There was only one thing I could do in that position. Normally I would avoid doing such stuff in public areas, I preferred intimate conditions but I didn't even think about it that night.

I opened her buttons and lowered her jeans, pulling her panties down as well. She held my head and pulled my face towards her crotch. I lost track of time and stayed there worshipping her pussy for a period until she came. But she didn't let me go and kept me there licking her pussy. At one point, she loosened her grip and I looked at her face from below. Her eyes were open but she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the other end of the corridor.

When I turned my head, I saw that Mike asshole was standing at a distance, watching us. I stood up with great disgust in my eyes, looking directly in her eyes. She kept looking at him for a few more seconds and then at me, while she was fixing her jeans and panties. Her expression was full of confidence, not like someone got caught doing something wrong.

I had no words; I was trying to understand what was going on. Was she horny on my benefit or his? Was she mutually participating in that dance? Was he there by coincidence? Was he there only because he followed us? Was this show being displayed for him? I hated everything that came to my mind but I wasn't able to choose a word to start talking.

She was very drunk and I wasn't sure how much of this disgraceful situation was her fault? Except the dance, she didn't do anything with him so I had to understand what was happening before I burst out with what came to my mouth.

"We're going" I said.

"Why? I'm not done dancing."

"Amy, let's go" I said trying to stay calm.

"You can go if you like, I'm staying."

If she wasn't that drunk, this would be it. But I had no idea if she was doing this with an active conscious or not. What if she did something she was going to regret tomorrow? On the other hand, I had no right to hold her and drag her out. During this quarrel in my mind, the possibility of her playing a game was the ambient thought in my head.

I felt helpless first but then I decided to draw the line and I whispered in her ear "If you don't come home with me right now, I will hospitalize him on my way out, so that you will be safe when I'm not here. Last thing I want is to see you in regrets tomorrow."

She looked at me and saw that I was serious. Her expression changed, she calmed down and said "OK".

I held her arm firmly and my eyes bored into his on our way out. I hit him with my shoulder when passing by him. He looked sad more than afraid or angry.

When we arrived her place, she said "OK Mr. Buzzkill, prepare some drinks for us when I'm changing my clothes."

"Amy, you're already drunk. I suggest you sleep now and we'll talk tomorrow."

"Talk? Talk about what? And, why do you want me to sleep? Don't you want me anymore? Don't you want to spend the night with me, in my bed?"

I wanted that but I had mixed feelings. If that incident was some hint of a bigger thing, it wasn't possible for me to cope with that. On the other hand, she didn't look that much drunk anymore.

"I do, I'll fix those drinks" I said.

While waiting for her, I still was thinking about the ugly options of the incident's reasons. If she was planning to make me endure a plot where she was going to flirt with another men, that was out of the question.

Hadn't she listened to me the night before? I knew this was a fetish or fantasy for some people, seeing their wives or girlfriends owned by some bastard. I could imagine that this was another level of submissive tendencies, a very high-level of it from my point of view. I didn't have that kind of fetish or inclination but even if I did, such a thing wasn't for me to live with.

I tried to think of the innocent alternatives.

She was drunk and she didn't know what she was doing. She knew he was going to follow or not but she didn't do anything with him and I saw she ignored him when he was talking to her outside.

I bent my logic to reason the dancing to her being drunk and settled down, at least until the next morning.

She didn't come for a long time so I went to her room to check her. She had her jeans at her ankles and she was sleeping on the bed. I took her clothes off, tucked her in and lay down beside her and slept.