All Comments on 'At His Feet Ch. 02'

by Submissivewife99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg this is like taken right out of my mind. It’s pretty much identical to what I fantasize in my head lol(same with your other story!!). But you write it down so much better than I could and I’m so glad I found your work!! Love love love your writing style and this theme of heavy misogyny and involuntary female submission. Please keep adding more chapters to both stories! I can’t wait to read about Sandras first night with her husband. Hope she learns about anal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brazier?? Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The fact that he beat her just because she is a woman and he thinks that's the right way to treat women underscores just how horrible the world has been for women for most of the history of the mankind. I wanted to scream out of righteous anger at this whole family of freaks (which shows how good of a writer you are to get your audience so emotional). I only enjoy noncon stories if the victim overturns the tables Zand gets revenge at the end or at least the abuser gets genuinely remorseful, but so far this seems to be shaping up to be more of a BDSM story if she just goes along with it and accepts it, so I'll withhold my final judgement of enjoyment till the end :)

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 2 years ago

Very good Loving Domestic Discipline (LDD) story!

Since Lit is a FREE erotica site--remember this is for YOUR enjoyment as a writer to tell the story YOU want to tell! If it's not someone's cup of tea or aligns with their desires they should learn to read the trigger warnings you write.

And ignore the few and far between errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous