At Last I am Free Pt. 02 - Cop and Guru

Story Info
My gay education takes an unexpected turn.
2k words
4.57
4.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I had had two electrifying sessions with my Australian friend Perry, during which he had masturbated onto my chest, licked my arse and cum into my crack. I had sucked his cock and enjoyed a 69 in which I had desperately wanted to lick his arse, but he had beaten me to it and licked mine. All in all I felt quite homosexual now. I wasn't ashamed of it - although I didn't want anyone to know - and I was longing for the next encounter with him, when he was going to fuck me. This was a new concept for me: to allow a man to put his penis inside me where only a few hesitant female fingertips had been before.

Perry had left my apartment only half an hour earlier and I was sitting on my sofa, daydreaming, when there was a sharp knock at the door. I pulled myself together enough to deal with whatever formality this was going to be, and opened the door with a theatrical flourish.

I was quite taken aback to find the cop who lived upstairs standing there, dressed in his smart blue uniform. It wasn't tight and provocative like those of cops in the Caribbean, where they seem to be dressed to seduce. But this guy didn't need a sexy uniform to impress me. He was very tall, like most Surinamese people whose ancestors had interbred with the unnaturally elongated Dutch. He must have been six feet five. And he was muscular. It was an aggressive country and I suppose the police had to be built to handle any troublemakers, because those bad boys would be built like human skyscrapers too. This one was also typical in that he was black, in the very dark shade that was common and presumably a legacy of the genes from their original African country, from where slave ships had brought thousands of unfortunates to work in the sugar cane fields and other plantations.

This guy started speaking in Dutch, before, seeing I didn't understand, apologising and switching to English.

"I'm Julius," he said, pronouncing the J as a Y. "I just wanted to warn you," he said, "people don't respect privacy around here. You should keep your curtain closed if you're doing anything you don't want people to see."

"Okay, thanks," I replied.

"Because earlier," the guy continued, "You had a visitor and there was someone looking through the window. I know you were in the back room, but you left the door open and it was visible from the front window."

"What was?"

"What you were doing," he said, suppressing a smile. "And that's not illegal but word gets around and people can make it difficult for you." He walked to the window and drew the curtains.

"So," he continued, "this is how you should do it. If you want to behave in that way." With that, pulled the curtains and almost in the same motion he unbuttoned the waist of his trousers and looked intently at me for a reaction.

"Who was looking in my window?" I asked accusingly.

"The Hindustani guy upstairs," he said. "Anan. He was very excited. Knocking on my door like a madman, telling me the new guy seemed like a lot of fun."

"Fun?" I asked. "Is he gay?"

"He is."

"But he reported me to you?"

"He didn't report you in that way, he just told me as a friend. He thought I would be interested." His eyes looked into mine penetratingly.

"And are you?" I asked hesitantly.

"Do you like black men?" he countered.

"I'm not racist," I said. "I like black people as much as anybody."

"That's not what I meant," he said, enjoying making me uncomfortable. "You want to invite me into your bedroom like your friend? Do you want to suck my cock?" His brazen approach rendered me speechless. I hesitated and so did he.

"Yes," was all I could manage.

I walked backwards into the bedroom and he followed quickly. "Come here," he said as he closed the door. I walked up to him and he slid his zip down and pulled out the waistband of his underpants. "Put you hand in there," he said seductively, and I did. I felt a big, hard penis and I smelled his clean but sweaty body. My hand closed firmly but carefully around his manhood and I kissed his chest.

"On your knees," he ordered casually, as if he had done this many times before. For a split second I resented being ordered to do this, but then the submissiveness that I was becoming increasingly aware of took over. This was actually what I wanted, just as I had been turned to jelly by Perry's feeling he had the right to splash his semen all over me. I was being given the opportunity to have sex with this magnificent specimen of a man, and all I had to do was overcome my natural assertiveness and do what he wanted. As if he knew what I was thinking and what I had decided, he smiled alluringly.

But I couldn't quite accept a non-speaking part in this play. I said the first thing that came into my head.

"I want to lick your arse."

I regretted it as soon as it was out, but I had said it, and, yes, I wanted to do that. At that moment I wanted nothing in the world other than to be subservient to this aggressive, presumptuous stud. I wanted to have my face between his buttocks and to willingly do what millions of men would be terrified of.

Julius was out of his uniform in a flash. "Now you," he said curtly. It was like being a stripper but without the safety net of an audience. As I quickly became naked in front of him, I became aware that there was nothing to stop him doing anything he wanted to me. But was there anything I wouldn't allow him to do anyway?

Julius knelt on the bed, facing away so his crack was presented to me.

"Lick my ass," he said, as if he knew I wanted to hear the words. And I did want to hear them. There is only one thing more exciting than licking someone's arse, and that is being asked to do it. Julius had probably told more than a few white men to lick his ass. And he knew I would be powerless to resist.

His body was flawless; muscular, with firm, shiny, dark buttocks and his long, thick cock growing steadily out from heavy balls. The crack of his arse was shiny too, with the texture of expensive leather. My nose touched it and his smell wafted up my nostrils, that strange, earthy, savoury aroma that tells a happy submissive like me that I am doing the most perverted thing possible. I licked the arse crack of Julius the black policeman and he groaned with pleasure. I held his balls and lifted them to enjoy their weight. Then my eager hand found his cock, now fully erect, a monstrous size but padded, not rock hard like Perry's beautiful white rod.

I licked Julius's arse and I stroked his cock as best I could.

"Oh my god," he said. "You're gonna make me cum. I want to cum in your mouth."

I quickly turned over and lay on my back as he positioned himself over me. He took over the manipulation of his beautiful tool and I waited with bated breath. But I didn't have to wait long, because in seconds he was bracing his arms and moving himself forward so his cock was right in front of my mouth. This was exactly what I wanted. I wasn't interested in the humiliation of having spunk all over my face - not today, anyway. What I wanted was what I got: his powerful body pumping his semen into my mouth, on my tongue, in my cheeks and down my throat.

"Julius," I said appreciatively. "That's a lovely name. Do you think you can fuck me now?"

"Wow,' he said. "I'll need a minute. But if you need it right now, I know someone who would do you."

"Great,' I said. "Who?"

"The Hindustani guy upstairs," he said. "Okay?"

He meant Anan, the fat, hairy Indian from the flat above his. Was that okay?

"That would be amazing," I replied. "is he a top?"

"Anan is versatile," Julius said. "But I know he would like to fuck you, because he told me."

The thought of being discussed like that turned me on even more. These two exotic men had thought about having sex with the new resident, the white guy downstairs. Little old me.

Julius sent Anan a text and he was knocking on the door just seconds later. He was wearing a wrap-around sort of dressing gown in a silky fabric, gold coloured. His hair was long and grey, as was his beard, and he looked like a guru - the Maharishi or something. his legs were hairy and so were his arms. He walked confidently into my bedroom as Julius moved to the chair in the corner. He was going to watch us. He might even film it on his phone - I hoped he would, so I could have a permanent record of this thrilling day.

Anan sat on the bed while I lurked under the sheet, strangely shy. He talked to me softly and stroked my arms. Then he briefly stood up and his robe slipped to the floor. His fat but firm-looking body was so hairy I almost gasped. His penis was hard and pointing to the sky, just about the most erect thing I had ever seen.

Anan slipped beneath the sheet and began rubbing himself all over me.

"You like my hairy body, no?" he said happily. "White men usually do. They think I'm like some prehistoric creature, like a hairy mammoth. You want me to fuck you?" I nodded.

"You have to tell me," he insisted. "Use the words."

"I want you to fuck me," I said nervously. he reached down and took a tube from the dressing gown, squeezed some white cream onto his fingers, and urged me to lift my legs. When I did so, feeling as if this was the start of the actual fuck, he smeared it into my crack and poked some into my hole. A flurry of activity in the corner indicated Julius taking out his phone and as Anan prepared me for his grand entrance, Julius stood and walked closer.

"Suck the man's cock," Julius said firmly, and I wrapped myself eagerly around Anan's furry body. I sucked his nipples, poked my tongue in his navel and slid hungrily down to take his penis in my mouth. My hands were all over his thighs and his buttocks. It was paradise. Just as Julius's body was a smooth, firm playground, so Anan's was a jungle of hairy delights. I could have stayed there all night, worshiping his animal-like skin. Then he flung himself on top on me and kissed me, his tongue ploughing my mouth so I thought I was going to cum there and then.

He lay between my legs and I raised them for him, exposing my virgin anus to his vastly experienced cock. He plunged into me smoothly and with an authority that made me his slave. The feeling of his big, hard cock filing my hole and stretching my ring was intoxicating. The tip of his wonderful rod was bludgeoning something at the top of my chute that I didn't know existed. I whimpered like a Japanese girl in a porn clip, and I actually felt like a woman, squashed and penetrated by this hungry man.

Anan pounded me and ground himself against me, into me, as my tongue played in his mouth and my fingers adored his arsehole. He banged and banged and I got an extra thrill as Julius prowled around us, getting a better angle and determined not to miss anything. One thing Julius couldn't capture, though, was the sight of Anan's spunk shooting into my depths. But at that point his camera was focused on my face and he caught the look of desperate, almost anguished ecstasy as I felt the fulfilment of being fucked by this hairy beast, this fabulous, primeval fucker, this animal fucking me.