At Long Last Ch. 03 - Adapting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes seemed confused as she wobbled back and forth.

'I...' she started, looking down at her body. 'What have you done to me..? I didn't ask for a belly like this...'

I gulp lightly before looking her up and down.

'It usually just takes a little while. But don't worry, I made sure to think about what exactly I wanted to do.' I reassured. And with my words, it was like her body acted in response.

That obscene, cum filled stomach, made a gentle gurgling sound but was quick to start deflating. Gabby held both hands against her body as she watched it transform before her eyes. She let out a light 'huh' as the cum from her flesh began to seep away, as if her body was absorbing it. I watched curiously as my powers worked their magic. It wasn't even a minute before each drop of cum I'd ruined Gabby with had been absorbed into her own flesh, leaving her at a normal size.

Proceeding this, she gasped for air as the wind was taken away from her. She wrapped her hands around her stomach as if she was in slight pain.

And then she began to grow. It was rapid, and took almost no time at all, but the requests she had made prior to being used as a cum dumpster were quick to make themselves visible.

Her already well sized chest pushed out to be heavy and natural looking P cups, while even her waist slightly slimmed. Her thighs flushed out to a luscious thickness while her ass made an audible 'fwoomp' as it doubled in size. It looked like she was harboring two basketballs. And although she hadn't asked for it, her height flew up about 5 inches, leaving her at a 6 foot 1'.

My cock throbbed at the sight of someone else growing like this.

'What the actual fuck.' She exclaimed. Her voice was one of shock and a set of panic had made me worry I'd bumped her up too much.

'Look at how fat my tits are!' She exclaimed with joy.. As I saw her eyes filled with glee, my worry flew away. Gabby had came off as an emotionless woman when I had entered this place, but her current response was far from that. Her eyes looked up to me and I could see nothing but sheer happiness.

'Wow, Lila. I feel so much bigger. I only asked to be a bit larger but you really gave me a lot. I can't thank you enough...' she thanked me, her hands feeling around her new body.

'Yeah, maybe my brain got carried away during our *ahem*... sessions.' I admitted.

'Yeah I can tell! And y'know, I didn't think I'd like to be this big. But now I can't even comprehend how you feel. I'm not even a drop in the ocean compared to your size yet I feel so powerful. I can't imagine how you feel, Lila.' She admits. I let out a chuckle in response.

'Yeah, it feels... erm... pretty great.' I start, trying to control myself. 'Oh, aren't I supposed to lose the size I gave to you..?' I question. Gabby looks to me in response.

'Oh, I didn't even notice. You did. But neither of us took note because what you gave me was like literally nothing compared to your actual size. As I told you earlier, you wouldn't even notice it.' She says, her hungry eyes scanning my body.

'Oh, really? Yeah I feel just the same. I guess that's a perk of being this big.' I murmur to myself, looking over my hands.

Gabby places her hands on her hips and looks up to me.

'Alright. Let's get these fat tits measured, shall we?' She announces unapologetically, her hungry eyes throwing themselves at my heavy hanging bosom.

I look back and a smile makes its way across my lips. I was looking forward to finally getting some normal clothes.

//

Despite almost every wall being covered in cum, the closed doors behind Gabby's desk lay host to a large room with various sewing tools, along with tables to work on and watching Gabby work was indeed like watching a master at their craft. It hadn't even taken her 30 seconds to take a tape measure to each and every Inch of my body, storing each measurement into her memory bank without so much as a hiccup.

What proceeded this would hypnotise anyone. Gabby rushed around the room like she would have been killed if she didn't act quick enough, but her expression remained one of a stoic. Picking up fabric from one end of the room, using the large and complex looking sewing machine at the other end. Her body jolted back and forth with rapid precision.

I scratched the back of my head as I watched her work and within only 5 minutes, Gabby had crafted up a pair of well fit jeans, a ridiculously sized black bra, some matching panties and a hoodie. I blink curiously at her as she held out these articles of clothing.

My slow hands reached over and took them from her grasp, as she stared at me with a newly found smile.

'Thank you...' I say as I gently lay the clothes to one side. Once I did, I took the bra from the pile and slowly cup it around each breasts. My eyes began to widen as I clicked it at the back. It was quite literally perfectly tailored to my size.

'Gabby, this is an exact fit...' I say with a sense of wonder.

'Of course it is, I'm good at what I do.' Gabby retorts quickly with a hint of pride in her tone.

I quickly put on the rest of the outfit. And what I had realised was stuffing myself into the jeans was a Herculean task. Not because of my overall size, but because my elongated yet flaccid python visibly snaked down my leg to reach my knee.

'Erm... Gabby...' I start. She quickly turns around and catches a glimpse of my fat cock straining against the fabric of my jeans. Her eyes widened.

'Oh shit, I completely forgot. Ok, skirts it is.' She responded.

I wince lightly as her staring eyes caused blood to pump to my groin. I press both hands against my now growing shaft in an attempt to stop it from getting bigger. However, this was mostly futile as the sheer power of my member pulled at my pants and started to move my leg up with it. We both stood with our mouth's agape as the beast between my legs would further python its way down the jeans. She couldn't help herself but run over and join me by pushing down onto the growing appendage, thinking she was helping. Yet that extra stimulation sent me over the edge.

The sound of fabric straining echoed through the room before it began to rip and tear. We both watched in shock as my beastly throbbing cock forced its way against its constraints and ripped them apart like they were just a sheet of paper.

I let out a loud yelp as my monster forced its way into view again. Both Gabby and I stood there staring in shock. Various thoughts filled my mind. But one was more prevalent than others. I couldn't wait to get even more powerful.

If Gabby hadn't started laughing, I might have fell back into an animalistic mindset. I look down at her past my organ.

'Damn, that's some powerful penis! Listen, I'll still make you some jeans on the side. Because if you ever want to make an entrance, walking into anywhere with a cock like that snaking down your thigh will absolutely grab anyone's attention. But because I know you wouldn't want that most of the time, I'll get you some skirts made quickly.'

'And some stronger straps, please...' I responded in haste.

'And some stronger straps.' Gabby repeats with a light chuckle.

//

Gabby would go on to refuse my offer of helping her clean up. Once I was out of my more feral mindset, making such a mess just made me feel guilty, especially when someone else was going to have to clean it up. But should I feel guilty? After all, shouldn't someone like me be able to make a mess wherever and whenever they want? I shook my head in response to such a thought.

Gabby had spent an hour or so organising various articles of clothing Into large bags; Sweaters, t-shirts, skirts, dresses, jeans. All kinds of ordinary clothes lay neatly packed within these unlabelled paper bags. She had truly outdone herself. Once Gabby had put the last ridiculously sized bra in the last bag, she gently organised them together.

'Oh, by the way, Lila.' Gabby started. My head looked down at her in response. 'Do yourself a favour, alright?' She paused, making sure I was at her attention. Once it was clear I was, she continued, 'Don't let anyone know what your actual power is. If it gets around that you can give and take size, you'll become way too famous, as well as infamous. Everyone wants to be bigger, and you'll lose an ace in the hole.'

I glared at her in response, taking on board what she was saying. I hadn't initially planned to tell anyone about my abilities, but I hadn't thought to keep a lid on it either. I nodded in response.

'Alright, Gabby. I really appreciate this by the way. And... erm... sorry for the mess.' I say hesitantly. Gabby shook her head quickly in response.

'Don't say sorry. You've given me the body of my dreams. But... maybe...' her usual confidence trailed off. She gently stepped forward toward me, her cheeks a deep red. She continued, 'Maybe you can bring that thing over again sometime. I'm already quivering just thinking about it.' She whispers while one of her free hands ran up my thigh. She coughs and immediately pulls back, trying her best to keep her composure.

'I'll be back. Trust me.' I smirk in response, reaching a powerful hand over and picking up each neatly organised bag. And with that heated exchange complete, I took my leave.

The light jingle of the bell attached to the door sounded as I ducked out of the store. Gabby was quick to close it behind me, obviously not wanting anyone to enter the shop after it had been left in such a state. Upon exiting, I was quick to hear Elly's voice.

'Sweetie!' She shouted, running up and wrapping her arms around my waist. I chuckle lightly as she pulls back to look my new outfit up and down.

'Wow! It fits unbelievably perfectly. The skirt is a bit long but we both understand why, but damn, it must finally be nice to get into some fitting clothes.' She compliments, patting down my sweater. I was wearing a lovely crimson turtle neck sweater paired with a long black skirt.

'Thanks...' I say in response with a hint of embarrassment. There was a brief pause where Elly simply stared at me, waiting for me to say something. Once it was clear I was unsure what she wanted me to say, she rolled her eyes.

'You know what I wanna know! How'd it go!?' She asks enthusiastically.

'Oh! Sorry, Elly. I... erm...' I stutter, struggling to find the words.

'She was begging for more by the end, huh?' Elly interrupts. I nod with a somewhat proud smile. Elly smirks and slaps my hip, 'That's exactly what I'd expect.' She compliments.

The short exchange quickly subsided as my new temporary phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I raised an eyebrow, unsure of why anyone would be calling me at a time like this. I look to the screen to see an unfamiliar number. With a gentle shrug of my shoulders, I answer the call.

'Hey, this is Lila.' I answer.

And much to my surprise, a now familiar voice resonated from the other side of the device, one that I hadn't thought I'd ever hear again.

'Hey! I hope you recognise my voice. You available for a coffee?' 10-1 asked, making my heart accelerate.

'O-of course!'