All Comments on 'At My Cabin - The Next Year'

by jeffss45

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A new start

Didn't quite like the direction the other set of stories took neither, looking forward to the new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i liked this story but i would have really liked to have known what happened after the last chapter, of the other series.

keep writing!

realnotrealnotover 11 years ago

Glad to see a new series. Looking forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great stories... Keep writing, i hope you will continue, you have great skill... I look forward to moment when this guy would be teased and tortured by some evillish girl like in the cabin ch. 07 but in the end be allowed to release...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I was quite disappointed with where you took the previous story so I'm very glad you've restarted it. I really like your writing and hope you continue to keep this story consensual and fun while being so inventive with the teasing.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

Yay more tease stories!

I think he should give up on trying to talk her into using the machine on herself--it doesn't seem to be her thing. But maybe she'll love seeing him use it on himself? That could be hot.

LitaholicLitaholicabout 11 years ago
glad you are continueing

I was really enjoying your first cabin story, right up to the crazies in ch. 07. I like the new direction but I wold also appreciate some form of closure to the original series, maybe in the form of flashbacks, nightmares or explanations to his girlfriend.

submax19submax19over 8 years ago
Wow!

Amazing! I would love to have a machine like that. Can't wait to read more from this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous