At the Lake Ch. 04: Evening Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that day on Beth loved to tease me about it. Lacy was my 'girlfriend', as the joke would go. She loves to tease me while one of us masturbates, or we both would. It really turned her to watch me as she talked about Lacy. For me it was the way she would open a conversation about our fantasies, or something kinky we wanted to try. This is how she found out I like to rub my ass while I play. She loved to masturbate while I talked dirty even over the phone while I was away. We would do it at least once a week, most of it involved Lacy in some way. Now I know why they thought it was so much fun. Even with all the teasing from both of them, I didn't care now, they were both mine. And I loved it. It was worth the wait.

I laid back on the floor and closed my eyes. As I started rubbing my nipples. slowly easing back into the moment, I began to relax, yet still a little nervous. By the time my hand reached my throbbing dick I could have cared less if they were watching or not. The well lubed condom slid effortlessly up and down over the full length of my penis. This feeling wasn't new to me. I often used a condom when I was alone at home. It feels good, and is easy to clean up. I felt like I was letting them in on a secret, and for some reason they wanted to see it. By now I was loving being watched, naked, spread open for everyone to see.

As I got a slow smooth rhythm going I felt the familiar feel of warm sexy cum dripping from a very excited pussy above me. Hearing the soft moaning, I finally opened my eyes again. This time it was Lacy kneeling above my face, not quite close enough to lick, but close enough to let her salty sweet juice drip directly into my mouth. As she played with her clit, she got wetter and wetter. Giving me a very beautiful show, like Beth did earlier. The way her finger softly rubbed the top of her deep red lips, quickly brushing her clit from side to side was mesmerizing.

Feeling of my hand sliding across my penis wrapped in the condom with the baby oil lubricating the inside was amazing. I felt a tingle every time my hand pushed over the head and wrapped around the tip. Then again as I pulled the rubber tight down to the base. Every vein, every inch, every pass, over my dick sent shivers down my spine. What made it even better was having my left hand cupped around my slippery smooth balls using only my middle finger to gently press on the vibrator shoved deep in my ass.

An overwhelming feeling rushed over me, almost like down by the dock, I just started talking. "I love the panties." I said, talking mostly to myself. "They feel so sexy next to my ass. I can't wait to do that again." "OOOOOHHHH God this feels good. I love jacking off in a rubber. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I was almost screaming. It felt so good. " Look at me. Look at my dick in my hand, and my naked ass with a purple dick vibrating in it. FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK I'm going to cum!" Thrusting my hips high into the air, I filled the tip of the condom with what felt like a gallon of cum.

As I collapsed back down on the floor in front of the two women my head was spinning, I was exhausted, and just a little bit embarrassed. I never intended to get that into the moment. But I did. and it was too late to go back now. It seemed like I laid there for hours before I felt a gentle hand pulling the condom off of the tip of my deflating penis. "Wow," Beth said. "That was quite the show. I guess we should have done this sooner." "I think I was scared of sharing you. But now I know we can both be with Lacy, and I think I like it."

I quietly laid on the floor as Beth slowly pulled the toy from my ass, and cleaned me off with a damp cloth. Suddenly everything hit me. This was a lot to take in for one weekend. After some small talk and joking around I suggested we all go down and clean up in the lake, "when we're done I'll start a fire, and we can have hotdogs and marshmallows." I said. "I'm hungry. And I think we all need a beer." That was the best way I knew to stop my head from spinning, and second guessing everything that had happened.

12