Attack of the Tickle Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After opening her eyes she paused and then lit a match. Moving as swiftly as possible she headed toward the stairs before beginning to ascend them, half expecting to be attacked again at any moment.

Nope... the stairs seemed clear.

She paused at the landing, holding the dying match up to see if the second set of stairs was also clear. It looked to be clear as she started to ascend them slowly.

Finally she reached the upstairs hallway just as her match died. Lighting another match, she held it aloft. The hallway was clear with all three bedroom doors being shut tight along with the hallway closet door.

Taking a deep breath, she slowly opened the master bedroom door, knowing they must be hiding, and ready to attack, somewhere close by. As she entered her room, she was immediately hit by how cold it was inside. Holding the flaming match up, Angie observed the curtains on her two bedroom windows both fluttering and flapping about.

"Damn them," Angie whispered realizing now why the room was so cold. The little devils, they opened wide both her bedroom windows allowing the chilly night air to come flowing into her room.

Of course, the cold wouldn't be bothering them so much in their thick black sweaters, but Angie, having nothing on more than a pair of panties and her bra was positively freezing.

Shivering, she took a couple tentative steps inside, expecting the attack to come at any moment, but instead all remained silent and dark... and very cold inside the queen's royal bedchamber.

Then, as soon as her match winked out, instead of further pondering when they might spring out from their hiding spots and attack, Angie simply bolted, if one could actually bolt in a pair of high heels, across the bedroom toward the half open bathroom door, but just as she approached the bathroom door, freedom beckoning, Jackie stepped out from where he was lurking in the darkness of the bathroom. At the same time, the bedroom door across the room was slammed shut as Johnny appeared from behind her. He must have been hiding just behind the door as it swung inward.

With a pair of wild whoops they let loose with an aggressive attack. Coming at her from two different angles, Angie had nowhere to turn. Both Jackie and Johnny hit her squarely in the mid-section, driving her the few feet backwards toward her bed.

Tumbling backwards onto the bed, she felt their hands scurrying all over her tummy, tickling her ferociously until she was giggling uncontrollably.

"Truce," she cried. "Truce."

Their attack stopped as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Afraid you are out of truces, my queen," Johnny snapped at her. "Surrender or else we renew the attack immediately."

"A queen never surrenders," the stubborn and haughty royal highness retorted without thinking.

As promised the tickle monsters renewed their attack, more aggressive than ever, and when she felt both their hands floating across her tummy and heading for the "hills" she cried out, "OK I will discuss surrendering."

Once again their attack ceased. Hopping off the bed, the tickle monsters retreated to a far corner.

As they continued to whisper excitedly amongst themselves, Angie was starting to grow desperately cold.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, they returned. "Your royal highness," Jackie told her, "your position as become... untenable."

"Untenable? What the hell does that mean?" Johnny snapped.

"Weak, unsound, flawed. Take your pick," Jackie shot back, "and quite t indefensible. Would you not agree, my queen and since you have exhausted our goodwill and we will grant you no more truces the next time we attack there will be no end to it. Think about it... surrender is your best option."

Johnny now spoke up with a sharp edge in his voice leaving no doubt they were serious. "Yes, my queen, think about it very carefully. I, for one, am done playing with you so the next time we attack it will be full on. You can't win... my stubborn and snotty queen."

Taking turns tag teaming her, Jackie interjected now. "Yes, once again, I state, surrender is your best and only option for Queen Angie, the Beautiful."

"Hmm, you said you shall offer generous terms?" Angie replied as she settled down on the edge of her bed while resisting the urge to smile at her son's complimentary new title for her.

"Very generous," they sang out in unison.

"OK. Let's hear them first and then I shall decide."

Jackie was once again the spokesperson for the tickle monsters as he quickly outlined the terms of surrender for his mother, the queen.

"First, you shall have to suffer no more wild tickling attacks inside your cold bedroom but instead we will invite you to enjoy a very nice birthday massage from the tickle monsters downstairs in front of a warm fire in the castle's royal den."

The queen shivered. Indeed the bedroom, with the windows open was only growing colder by the minute. "And after the massage, will you close my windows in the royal bedroom and allow the queen to put her royal pajamas on before going to bed."

"If you want," Jackie said. "I mean--"

"Bullshit," the aggressive Johnny practically yelled as he cut his brother off.

"He didn't tell you the rest of our terms and they don't include putting on any royal pajamas." Johnny glared at his brother before spitting, "You are such a chickenshit."

"I am not. I just--"

Afraid their bickering would turn into a real spat and ruin things, Angie quickly intervened. Turning to Johnny she said, "Look why don't you tell me the rest of your terms... sweetie and I'm sure if they are as agreeable as giving me a nice birthday massage in front of a warm fire the queen will be more than happy to surrender."

Mollified, for the moment anyways, Johnny stated the rest of their terms. "After the massage we will allow you to retire in peace to your royal bedchamber but only if you invite us up to join you... for the balance of the night."

"Really the tickle monsters want to spend the night in the queen's bedchamber. Well, that is highly irregular and..."

Now it was Jackie's turn to chime in. "Look my beautiful queen, we are just tired of sleeping in our cold and uncomfortable cave and that is why, if only just this once, we were hoping you could let us experience a bit of luxury, like the queen does every night, by letting us sleep in her royal bedchamber."

"Really you sleep in a cave?" Angie replied amused at Jackie's imagination.

"Where else would you expect a pair of ugly tickle monster to sleep, my queen?" Johnny replied.

"Really, I don't think you are so ugly I suppose... just as I suppose it can't be pleasant sleeping in a cold dark cave night after night but where would you sleep though? The floor I guess would be OK. I could throw down some blankets and--"

Johnny smiled, while shaking his head no before interrupting her. "No, that is not acceptable my queen. I am afraid as part of your surrender terms you must actually allow the tickle monsters to share your royal bed with you. Surely it is big enough for the three of us?"

"It is and... well if it's part of my terms of surrender I suppose I have no choice."

"You don't," they both announced in unison.

"Is that all or do you have more terms of surrender I must abide by?"

The tickle monsters stared at each other briefly before Johnny spoke up. "Besides sharing your bed with us, you must share some sweet kisses with the monsters before saying our goodnights. Three a piece I think would be sufficient."

"Give you some good night kisses. Sure... I suppose I can do that but only on the condition you allow the queen to enact, for my protection, of course, some rules to govern your naughty tickle monsters during the queen's birthday massage."

After a brief huddle, the tickle monsters came back with their answer, with Jackie telling her, "We shall grant you two rules only, both of which must be short and simple. In exchange for allowing your rules to be enacted we shall receive in just compensation your permission to shower the beautiful queen with an unlimited number of kisses... anywhere of our choosing... during the entire course of her massage."

Angie resisted the urge to smile at their suggestion of such dangerous, and yet inviting, compensation. Making her voice firm, she tendered a counter offer. "I cannot agree to such compensation, boys. It's too wide ranging, too broad that is. You need to narrow the scope of where your kisses might fall."

It was Johnny who spoke up this time. "Tell you what... you narrow the scope for us your royal highness. Tell us plainly and simply what two areas of your body, and two only, shall be declared off limits to our kisses. This is not negotiable... two only."

Angie thought hard about just where to declare off limits to their kisses. She needed to protect herself from their "naughtiness". After a brief pause she came up with something.

"Hmm, OK... two only. In that case, the queen declares no kisses may fall upon her royal lips, nor will any kisses be allowed to fall upon any area of her body that is protected, or covered, by her royal underwear.... but any other areas... I guess would be fair game."

Both of the tickle monsters readily agreed.

"OK, now that the matter of compensation has been decided what are the two rules you would like us to follow, my queen?"

"The queen's rules are as follows... during the massage there shall be no touching allowed below the queen's shoulders and--"

"Wait," Johnny interrupted, "that is a totally unacceptable rule and you must amend it as we plan on giving the queen a very nice back rub as part of her official birthday massage."

"Well, a back rub does sound nice so I will amend the rule to no touching below the waist."

"Agreed," Johnny said. "And your second rule."

"No attempts shall be made to remove the queen's royal brassiere during her official birthday massage, nor her royal panties."

Again, the tickle monsters agreed before they both retired to the den to prepare things for the queen's official birthday massage.

Roughly ten minutes later, Angie entered the den. A warm fire was blazing away in the fireplace as she quickly made her way across the small den, desperate to be in front of the warm fire, but before she could even reach the nice white rug stretched out in front of the fireplace, Johnny roughly grabbed her by the arm.

"Hey, I wanna be in front of the fire and get warmed up," a cold and desperate Queen Angie whined. The evil tickle monsters refused her earlier request to turn back on the heat, or close any of the windows in the house, leaving her to shiver upstairs in her bedroom for the allotted ten minutes they said they needed to prepare the den for her massage.

"You shall have the warmth of the fire but only after we drink a toast to our agreed upon surrender terms."

Thrusting a full glass of champagne in her hand, Johnny barked at her. "Drink it all and quickly."

Angie sighed. Once again, they seemed bent on getting her drunk but being desperate for the warmth of the fire she did not bother to dicker over his request.

She took the full glass of champagne and, after hitting Johnny with a defiant smile, downed it in two long swallows.

A minute later the queen was stretched out on her tummy, enjoying the luxurious warmth of the blazing fire along with the gentle massage they were giving her.

While Jackie concentrated on kneading her neck and shoulders, Johnny worked his rough, calloused hands up and down her back in a surprisingly tender manner.

Her heavenly massage continued for a good ten minutes-- or just enough time for the champagne to totally work its magic on Angie --making her relaxed enough where she was near to dozing off.

Just as she closed her eyes and was sinking into the abyss of sleep, Jackie leaned down, whispering in her ear, "No falling asleep my queen. Turn over, and wake up so you can enjoy what comes next."

"What comes next?" Angie mumbled as they both helped her turn over and get stretched out on her back.

"It's time for us to collect our due compensation," Johnny softly told her.

"Hmm, you... you are going to... ahh shower me with kisses then. I almost forgot."

"Yes we are... so close your eyes and relax, my queen," Jackie whispered to her.

The next few minutes passed in a soft soothing blur of kisses for the queen.

Jackie, she spied it was him just before closing her eyes, started out high, applying a pair of gentle kisses to each of her cheeks while the other one went low with his kisses falling all the way down to the lower part of her right thigh.

As Jackie's kisses fell off her cheek and down to her neck, Johnny's kisses, intermingled with a wicked, darting tongue, moved dangerously up one thigh, reaching up to the very edge of her panties on her inner thigh.

Having him so very close, down there, mixed in with the gentle way Jackie was showering her neck and throat with dozens of kisses quickly had the queen squirming all over the plush rug.

She actually started to raise her hands, in an involuntary act of self-defense as Johnny's tongue slithered, snake like, along the edge of her panties, and was rewarded for her efforts when both of them used their own strong hands to pin down each of her hands.

She was too drunk really to fight back so accepted having her hands pinned down with what she figured to be "royal grace".

After dismissing the idea of protesting verbally, after all what was she going to protest considering, as of yet, neither had violated her rules, she simply forced herself to relax while enjoying the way they were so sweetly kissing her... all over.

Johnny's kisses floated upwards, crossing over to her tummy while Jackie started kissing his way down one of her bare arms. It was Johnny's kisses which inflamed her heart so as his tongue dipped into her belly button, making her shiver before floating down right to the edge of her panties.

Meanwhile, Jackie's kisses now reached her tummy also. Sweetly, he showered her tummy with his light romantic kisses while Johnny, not wanting to share her tummy with his brother, moved up to a much more dangerous location: her chest.

Starting at the very base of her throat, he kissed his way down to the middle of her chest. The way his kisses, intermingled once more with that maddening darting tongue of his, worked their way down to the very edge of her bra left the queen dangling on the edge of both wanting the naughtiness to stop and wanting more.

Johnny ended up spending an inordinate amount of time spraying the triangular area of bare skin above her bra with dozens of kisses while his brother continued his gentle assault below covering the entirety of her belly with his own rain of tender kisses.

Angie felt as she had died and went to heaven from all the soft attentions being paid to her body by the naughty tickle monsters.

Sadly, Angie felt the need to end things. She was simply getting too turned on by their kisses. She rose up, announcing firmly, "I think it's time for us to retire to the queen's bedroom as she is on the verge of passing out. I think the naughty little monsters fed me too much champagne maybe."

At the door to the queen's bedchamber, Johnny stopped them. "Look my queen you have a decision to make before we enter your bed chamber."

"I do?"

"Yes, remember you owe us three kisses a piece. Well, I am not in the mood to share." He turned to face Jackie, "Not her kisses, nor her bed. The Queen needs to choose one, and only one, to give her kisses to and to allow in her royal bedchamber for the night."

Feeling the hard glare of his brother on him, Jackie felt he had no choice but to agree. Besides, truth be told, he really did not want to share the queen's bed with his stupid brother anyways.

"Sure... all or nothing. Why not?" he said.

The queen sighed deeply. Whatever decision she made, one of them would be deeply hurt.

She tried to get out of it. "I think we should stick to the original plan."

Johnny immediately snapped at her. "No, it's been decided... now choose or you are in violation of your surrender terms."

She turned to Jackie, hoping for some kind of help from him, but he simply said, "You must choose your royal highness."

Angie sighed again, he mind turning over as to which one to pick. After a brief hesitation she whispered, "I choose this one," and tapped Johnny on the shoulder.

"Good choice, my queen," Johnny said as grabbed her arm and before she could change her mind steered her into the bedroom.

After having the door rudely slammed in his face, poor Jackie was left with no choice but to retreat to his own bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, the queen shook loose from the monster's grip before barking at him, "I still expect you to behave while you are in my bed."

Instead of responding Johnny only smiled at her.

"I gotta use the bathroom first before going to bed." Turning on her heel, Angie disappeared into her bathroom.

"We are still playing the game."

Pausing Angie turned to him, "Was that a question or a statement?"

"A statement of course. You are still the queen and I am still the devilishly monster who has took you captive for the night. I expect you to behave as such."

"Behave as such how exactly?"

"As if you were afraid of me because I could tear the queen from limb to limb, without a thought, but thus far have only refrained because the queen is both elegant and beautiful... and kind of fun to play with."

She smiled, secretly flattered at his praise. Deciding it might be fun to continue their game after all, she turned her smile into a frown before saying, "Really only 'kind of fun to play with'. I would think you have had a whole lot of fun playing with the queen thus far my handsome young monster."

"Maybe that might be true if it had only been you and me playing my queen but my brother..." Johnny paused before shaking his head sadly. "He made me refrain by his ultra conservative nature from having as much fun as I would have liked to have with the queen."

"Is that so?"

"Very much. Let's put it like this... your disobedience earlier, your royal insolence, would have been met with a much higher degree of aggressiveness if it had been up to me alone."

"Well you have me alone now so I guess, if I dare be disobedient again, I shall find out just how aggressive you plan on being with me?"

"You can count on it. Now go... take care of your business while I prepare things for us."

Striding off to her bathroom, Angie could not help but to believe their little game was about to take a possible turn into uncharted and very naughty waters. As she entered the bathroom she also could not deny the thought of entering those waters--thrilled her greatly.

When she emerged five minutes later the bedroom was awash in soft candle light. Better yet, the tickle monster had closed the bedroom windows allowing the room to start to warm up some.

Angie glanced about the room, at first not seeing him, before spotting him. He was already in her bed, propped up by a pillow with a mischievous smile on his face.

She started to cross the room toward her dresser when she noticed his clothes in a heap on the floor next to the bed. She almost stopped to comment, to scold him maybe, but thought better of it.

She had not expected him to be so bold as to want to sleep with her without clothes on... but then again it was Johnny and bold was his middle name, and maybe more to the point, how could she really scold him as, after all, she was not his mother but just a royal queen being held captive by this devilish monster.

Ignoring the pile of clothes, at least she didn't see his underwear there with his jeans and sweater so that was a bit of a relief, or disappointment, she crossed over to her dresser in the far corner of her spacious bedroom.