Attack of the Tickle Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom's tongue worked its magic deep inside of his mouth, the highly inexperienced Jackie had never been kissed like that before, causing his cock to become first stiff and then hard in a mere matter of seconds.

After a few breathless seconds, she pulled back from him. Taking a step back, she stared at him, long and hard, as he sat perched on the edge of her bed.

Finally she whispered to him, "So were you just a little jealous or really, really jealous your brother got to see him mom's boobies?"

He debated briefly about just how much to tell her before he told her everything in one long breathless confession.

"I was really jealous, Mom. I mean it's so unfair. Johnny... he is always bragging about the girls he gets and how about he has seen lots and lots of girls naked and stuff while me, on the other hand..."

Jackie's voice trailed off then, indicating the truth Angie had always suspected.

"And you, on the other hand, have never seen a girl's boobies... for real I mean. Seeing them in movies or on porn sites don't count."

He looked away, obviously embarrassed.

Using the gentlest of touches, Angie turned his face back to her. "Have you sweetie?

After a brief moment's pause Jackie slowly shook his head before whispering, "Never."

Angie reached over, grabbing the half full shot glass off the nearby nightstand and after draining it in one long swallow, she was feeling more than a little brave and wholly reckless.

Giving her obviously embarrassed son a crafty look, she whispered sweetly, "So you wanna see your mother's boobies, honey? Would that make you feel better huh?"

Jackie couldn't find his voice but instead only nodded his head yes. Moving ever so slowly, Angie brought her hand up to the top of the towel where it was secured around her chest. Carefully, patiently, she loosened it up just a bit, knowing it would only ramp up his desire if she kept things moving at a snail's pace.

Bringing one finger to her face, she gave him a mock smile, showing her teeth as she pointed to her pouty face, "Are you sure, baby? They... well... your mommy's boobies are... like... kind of big and a lot of guys don't like them big."

Taking her hand away, she looked down, feigning sadness. "I mean I would just hate it if you didn't like them... after the way your brother bragged about how nice they were. I would hate for you to be disappointed, sweetheart"

"I... I... I wanna see them. Please, I mean, Johnny, he is always teasing me about that."

Then, wanting to reassure her, he added, "And I like them big."

"Oh poor baby, never seen a woman's boobs before. Well..." Ever so carefully Angie tugged on the towel downwards allowing it to fall but before he could slip down enough to actually reveal her tits to him she caught it, preventing it from falling any further.

She paused for a long moment just as the blue towel, by the barest of margins, clung to her boobs just above her prodigious nipples. "It would be truly my honor for your mom's boobs to be the first you ever saw."

Finally, after one small, additional tug, the towel slipped down and off her boobs, hitting the floor with a dull thud.

Jackie stared, awe struck by how big and beautiful his mom's tits truly were. Licking his lips, he thought to himself, Jesus they were nice especially those large ripe nipples.

"So are you, disappointed, baby?" Angie asked, even though she knew, beyond an absolute doubt, he was not based on how he was just staring at them with such a hungry look on his cute face.

"No, Mommy, not at all," he answered quietly. "They are beautiful... just like you."

Her next question almost caused him to have a heart attack. "So... I suppose since your brother got to play with them a bit that night while I was passed out, you would like to do the same?"

Her question caught him off guard enough where he was shocked into silence.

As he sat there, saying nothing, while gaping open mouthed at her bare breasts, she whispered the offer again.

"It would be so much better, me letting you play with them honey coz I'm not passed out and you won't be taking advantage of me... don't you think?"

When he still didn't respond she moved closer to him, still whispering, "Come on my shy little boy, tell me... tell your mommy you would like to play with her big boobies."

Remembering how she liked him to play innocent he responded likewise. "Oh God yes, Mommy, I do wanna play with them... please, pretty please."

She sat down next to him, taking his hands in her own she whispered, "Of course you can play with your mommy's boobies, hon, here let me help you."

Sitting down next to him, she turned halfway so she was facing him, liking the way he was squirming so much. Reaching out she took his hands into her own, guiding them to her chest.

"Oh God," he whispered under his breath as his hands came in contact with those two large mounds of warm womanly flesh. They were both nice and soft, and nice and jiggly, as he bounced them up and down in his hands, carefully testing their weight when it happened.

He came right then and there inside his pants. Touching his mom's boobs, he had been dreaming about it for so long, sent him careening over the edge with the result being a rather embarrassing and messy premature ejaculation.

He tried to get up, meaning to flee the scene of his crime. His mom, knowing what happened, gently grabbed him by the arm.

Standing up, she steered him into her bathroom. "It's OK baby. Just get cleaned up inside my bathroom and then come back out when you are done."

She watched him trudge, obviously dejected, over to her bathroom. Wanting to make him feel better she spoke up, "You don't have to go, after you come back out... I don't want you to go. You know what happened just then is nothing to be embarrassed about, but, is actually a compliment to your mommy and her big tits being able to make you come so quickly coz you like them so much."

Inside the bathroom, Jackie hurriedly stripped off his gym shorts and briefs before using a large wad of toilet paper to clean up the sticky mess off of his briefs as best he could.

After getting both his underwear and gym shorts back on, he slowly ventured back out into the bedroom to find his mom in her bed, under the covers. The bedroom was filled with soft candle light from a good half dozen candles scattered on both the nightstands.

She smiled, patting the bed next to her. "Join me honey as I really don't think you were done playing with your mommy's boobies yet before your little messy poo interrupted things."

Jackie let out a small sigh of relief. Apparently the night was not over yet.

Moving slowly, carefully, he crossed the bedroom to her bed, fearful any sudden movement might burst this incredible dream.

"Take off your clothes first baby before crawling into bed with your mommy," she whispered to him.

He obeyed stripping off his tee shirt and gym shorts before asking, "My underwear too?"

"I guess you can leave them on, hon."

After he got under the covers, he snuggled up to her warm naked body while wondering if he should bring up what just happened. "Mom... are you really OK with what, you know, just happened. I mean isn't it embarrassing?"

Slinking her arms around him, she whispered, "Shhh sweetheart, I told you, I took that as a compliment. Now I don't want you to worry about that anymore. Instead..."

She pulled the covers back from her body saying, "Here let Mommy get comfortable while you continue to play with her boobies, sweetheart."

Scooting backwards she fell onto her back positioning herself so she was in the middle of the bed.

"I'm just going to close my eyes baby, those shots of whiskey are really working their magic on me."

Pulling his hands back, Jackie said, "Maybe I should go. I mean... I don't wanna take advantage of you, Mom... like stupid Johnny."

"Of course not honey but the truth, in your case, I want you to take advantage of me. I want you to treat your Mommy's body like a playground where you can take advantage of exploring all its secret wonders and where all the rides are free... all night long."

After allowing him a good five minutes or so of playful exploration, Angie let out a long sigh happy about her decision to totally submit to both her son and the whiskey.

The way he was caressing those large tits of hers with such reverence was an incredible turn on to her. She let out another longer, much pronounced sigh when she felt his playful fingers flickering tenderly across her nipples, making them snap to attention.

"You like playing with your mommy's nipples baby... making them get all nice and erect like that?"

"Yes," he quietly answered. "Do you like me playing with them like that?"

"Mmm, I do baby. I love the way you are being so gentle with your mommy's big boobies. A lot of men think they can be rough with them just coz they are big."

Using his thumbs he carefully flicked his mom's ripe nipples back and forth making her moan quietly.

Angie was on the verge of losing control as her son tenderly flickered his thumbs over her highly sensitive nipples. Wanting more, needing more, she reached up, wrapping a hand around the back of his head, drawing him down and into the warmth of her motherly bosom.

"Mommy wants you to suck on her titties, sweetheart. Can you do that for me, Jackie?"

Jackie gave his answer by closing his eyes and opening his mouth as he felt his mother nudge his open mouth to her large, distended nipple.

The feast started slowly with him patiently suckling quietly on both of her large boobs in turn. Although wholly a virgin, he needed no lessons on suckling on his mom's big tits, instead it came quite natural to his eager, hungry mouth.

His tongue slowly snaked a long, luscious line back and forth across the vast expanse of his mother's full-sized breasts, going from one to the other, before finally ending up at one of her nipples. He lathered it deliberately with his tongue, making her squirm and begin to clutch desperately at the back of his head as she tried to force his face deeper against her tits. He pulled back, turning his attention to the other ripe nipple, spending a long moment nibbling on it so very gently, causing his mother to moan with utter delight.

Much to his surprise, Jackie heard his mom began to beg. "Go on Jackie, stop teasing me and suck on them baby... please honey... pleeeassse."

Giving in to her begging, he lowered his mouth to her beautiful breasts, determined to give her what she wanted as he fell upon his mother's breasts like a ravenous wolf.

Suckling on them wildly, Jackie happily gave his mom what she wanted which only made her want more. His eager, young mouth flew back and forth between the mighty twin peaks of her tits sucking, licking, nibbling on each to the point where he got so fucking turned on he began to dry hump her through his shorts.

Angie, not wanting him to have another "accident" knew the time was right to offer him the ultimate prize before he blew his top again. Snaking a hand around the back of his head, she prodded his face gently up and off of her breasts as she pushed him back slightly breaking the way he had been humping her down there.

They exchanged another fiery set of kisses before Angie guided his face down to her tits again. Pulling back slightly, he let his tongue go to work as it lathered each of her nipples, in turn, with infinitely loving care, making her squirm and moan with unabashed pleasure.

Grabbing his hand, she guided it down and in between her legs as she parted her thighs for him.

Jackie's cock was growing hard again as he felt, for the first time, the wet softness that lay between a woman's legs. It felt heavenly as he slipped first one finger, and then a second, playfully exploring, up and inside of her.

Working his mouth in tandem with his fingers he soon fell into a gentle rhythm of finger fucking his mom while suckling on her boobies. He knew he was doing well by the way her moans were both increasing in length and intensity.

Pulling his mouth off of her tits, he looked up at her. She was smiling at him with such infinite sweetness it made his heart wrench with untold love while making him want to shower her with kisses.

Their mouths came together, tongues flickering in and out, with the sound of their lips smacking together filling the bedroom. They spent the next few minutes making out like long lost lovers with Jackie continually fondling her breasts much to her utter delight.

Making a snap decision, Angie broke off their little kissing session by rising up on her elbows. "Jackie be a doll and grab your mom's bottle of coconut oil out of the nightstand drawer... right there to your right while I grab a little something out of the other drawer."

Jackie pulled away to grab the bottle of oil a bit disappointed as he could only assume his mother planned on using the oil to give him a hand job, and while yes that would be nice, he wanted, he needed more.

After handing her the oil, he was certain she would pour some on her hands and then take care of him, but instead he watched-- with growing excitement-- as she dumped a generous amount of oil all over her tits before giving him a real, real pleasant surprise.

"Sweetheart I have a... a special treat for you... if you're interested."

"W-what, Mom?

With a smile, she pulled a small black bag out from behind her back she had hidden there.

"Go on, open the bag and dump what's in it out on the bed, baby."

Just as she wanted, he dumped the contents off the bag onto the bed and was amazed when four sets of hand cuffs came tumbling out.

"Are those for..." Jesus handcuffs! His heart rate shot through the roof --but who were they for?

Giving him an impish smile she whispered, "They are for me, sweetie. One set for each of my wrists and ankles. Now be a good boy and go ahead and secure your mommy to her bed so you can take full advantage of her... for the rest of the night."

Jackie could barely contain his excitement as he carefully attached the restraints on his naked mother. Following her softly whispered instructions, he proceeded to stretch her four limbs out securing each in turn to the upper and lower posts of her four poster bed.

Looking at her, laid out, spread eagle, on the bed, wholly naked, caused his cock to become hard as a fucking rock.

Although she may have been the one physically restrained, there was still no doubt who was in charge as she barked at him, "Now go ahead and hop off your mom's bed and take off your underwear, hon."

When he didn't move fast enough for her liking, she snapped at him, "Hurry up before I change my mind and decide to switch places with you."

That got him moving as damn near tripped over his feet hopping off the bed.

"Now remove your underwear slowly as I watch honey. Don't be shy."

Reaching down, he carefully hooked a pair of nervous fingers under the waistband of his simple white briefs. He looked over at her as he slowly lowered the cotton briefs down and off of his body. She had a wicked little smile on her face as she stared intently at him. It was a smile that only grew more mischievous as his hard six inch cock sprang forth, like a tiger ready to pounce, from the tight confines of his briefs.

Still in control, in a voice that was commanding and matter of fact, Angie announced to him, "Now I want you to be a good and take your time and rub the oil all over, nice and slow, on your mom's tits."

Crawling up onto the bed, Jackie positioned himself next to her before stretching his hands out. Slowly, showing the patience of a saint, he massaged the oil all over her immense tits as she closed her eyes while thrusting her chest upwards for all its worth.

Loving the way the way the oil made her tits all nice and slick, Jackie slowly glided his hands all the vast expanse of her breasts rubbing the oil in nicely. Just as he was about to tell her he was all done she whispered to him in a voice husky with desire.

"You wanna fuck em don't you, little boy. I bet you do. Go on tell me, tell your mommy you wanna fuck her tits... tell her you have been dreaming about it ever since that night we played our little game... me you and your stupid brother."

It was true. Jackie had been secretly thinking about titty fucking his mother since that night. Titty fucking had been, until now, what he considered to be almost an impossible dream for him but now...

"Yes, I have been dreaming of fucking your tits, Mommy," he whispered in a nervous voice.

Angie nodded her head at his confession before whispering, "Well go on then sweetie, put that big, hard cock of yours between your mom's tits... I think you would like that."

Jackie, by now, had totally lost the power of speech. Instead, he nodded his head dumbly as he slowly crawled on top of her.

Once he was on top of her, she hissed at him, "Go on Jackie, shove that cock of yours in between your Mommy's big tits baby and do what you have been dreaming of doing for so long and fuck the hell out of them."

Before falling to the task at hand, Jackie stared down at his mom, wanting to burn the image of her being bound naked to her bed by all four limbs, her chest heaving, into his memory banks forever.

His eyes floated up and down her body before finally settling on her tits. God they were beautiful he thought as in the soft candle light they appeared to almost glow.

He straddled his mother, his cock aching with pent up desire, as he carefully pushed his hardness up and in between her well-oiled tits.

He began to piston his hips forward, slowly at first as he pushed his hard cock between those majestic tits of hers. Using his hands on either side, he squeezed them together so they fully enveloped his achingly hard cock.

Jackie sighed. Never, ever, had he felt anything as delightful as having his manhood snuggled in between the soft cushions that were his mom's breasts.

Each soft thrust inched him closer to his impending climax. If not for him coming once already, surely he would have been spurting cum all over her tits by now.

Angie, wanting to see her son lose control, urged him on with a soft whispered plea. ""Come on baby, fuck em harder... for Mommy please."

Jackie responded to her soft pleas by ramping things up a bit. Biting his lip, he began to thrust his cock up and in between her tits, harder and faster, causing waves of pleasure wash over him.

Angie struggled against the cuffed restraints that held her in place as she so badly wanted to grab his hips and help him fuck her tits harder and faster.

Instead, she must settle for her son's slow and gentle fucking of her breasts while hoping it would not last as she desperately wants him to lose control and start fucking her tits like a possessed madman.

She would not have to wait long as the slow and gentle pace only lasted maybe another three of four thrusts before he did, in fact, start to lose control.

The bed, it was a bit old, began to squeak and moan as he slammed his cock in between her tits for all its worth, fucking them so hard now while knowing he would not last long at this pace.

Helping his pending orgasm rush home was Angie's desperate pleas to her son. "Go on honey, fuck your mommy's titties harder, sweetie. That's it... harder... Oh God... she wants you to come all over them baby. Pleeeasse."

Jackie was now, quite literally, blasting his achingly rigid cock as hard and as fast as he could, up and in between his mother's tits.

Using his hands to squeeze his mom's tits even tighter around his cock, the resulting tunnel of tit flesh felt absolutely exquisite.

Angie thrusted her chest up towards her son's manhood, trying her best to induce him to cum as she once more pleaded for him to do so...

"Come on sweetie, fuck them harder, and come for your Mommy... please honey... pleeaasse... fuck them... that's it... ah-huh... yeah... fuck them sweetheart... good boy... goooo...