Attack of the Tickle Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never got to finish her second good boy as Jackie finally exploded with a virtual geyser of cum spurting out all over his mom's tits.

The orgasm was powerful enough to turn his muscles into jelly as he fell face forward onto her. Burying his face against her neck, he let the powerful after effects of his earthquake like orgasm wash over him.

Finally, he was able to lift himself off of her.

"That was nice huh baby?" she whispered.

"That was super nice, Mom... I mean..." He shook his head. There was nothing more he could add.

Their eyes met. Peering down at her, so very helpless and naked, he knew what needed to be done next.

Lowering his mouth to hers, they shared a series of long, slow and exceedingly passionate kisses with their tongues slipping out and intertwining like a pair of horny snakes.

After this breathless flurry of kisses, his mouth slipped down to her neck. He nibbled on it for a moment, making her squirm, before his mouth fell down further to the mountainous curves of her breasts. He raised up for a moment to-- once more-- admire their majestic beauty that he just couldn't seem to get enough of before he dropped his mouth down.

Angie loved the way her son showered a gentle rain of soft kisses all over her tits, making her squirm and moan quietly. Wanting to make her moan all the more, he let his tongue slip out to gently lather her fully erect nipple with tender loving care.

Feeling her writhe under this relentless assault gave him the courage to move on... down south to the fertile land that lay between her thighs.

Letting his mouth slide down off the tremendous slope of her tits and onto the relatively flat plain of her stomach, he kissed his way south as she continued to squirm in pent up anticipation of where his kisses were leading.

He circled around the entirety of her tummy with dozens of slow and languid little kisses and licks of his tongue while continuing to always let his kisses slip further down.

Upon reaching her parted thighs, he kissed his way up one side and down the other before stopping just short of the treasure between.

"I think you are teasing me honey," she moaned softly.

After parting her legs wider, his only response was to move his mouth directly over her wet pussy before blowing a steady stream of air on it in an attempt to torment her.

That's it baby. Please... please eat my pussy," Angie demanded in a voice harsh with pent up desire as she tried to thrust her pussy up toward his mouth.

He pulled back away from her upward thrusts, loving the fact he was in total control. Instead of complying with her desperate demands to eat her out, he kissed all around her vagina before going back to her inner thighs using his tongue to tenderly lick them up and down. Stopping directly over her vagina he lowered his mouth and then breathed out several times so she could feel his warm breath so very close to it, increasing her anticipation.

Slowly, he snaked his tongue out, licking at her delicate pussy lips for a good minute or two, making her groan and wriggle wildly.

After a patient minute or two of this, he lowered his mouth further and began sucking on her clit lightly while mixing in a generous portion of kisses and licks.

Angie thrashed against the cuffs as her son was driving her wild, especially when he began to lightly flicker his tongue all around her pussy.

His teasing was turning Angie into a wanton little whore who now literally began to beg for it.

"Oh God Jackie, baby... Stop teasing Mommy and eat her fucking pussy out. Please sweetheart. I can't take it anymore... pleaaaaaaaaaase."

Finally, determining she was properly warmed up by his artful teasing, Jackie took the plunge, burying his face deep inside his mother's pussy.

Jackie inexperienced in practice had the theory down of eating pussy thanks to a few online articles he read and the little tricks he learned, thus far, seemed to be working.

Finding her swollen clit, he attacked it with his tongue, causing her to buck and twist even more. Intermingling small flickers of his tongue, with some soft nibbles and tender kisses, he soon had his poor mother writhing with untold passion.

Over, under, sideways, down his tongue traveled a wicked course over his mom's vagina, leaving no part of it untouched, which only served to make her struggle even greater against her restraints.

Angie's moans were getting louder with each passing flicker of his tongue against her clit. Pulling back, he rested his tongue momentarily, sensing, correctly, that his mom was on the very edge of coming.

He let the tension die down inside of her for just a moment. He had planned on bringing her just to the edge of climaxing, at least once anyways, and then pulling back, knowing when he finally did go all the way her climax would be all the more powerful for the waiting.

Working his tongue now in tandem with his finger he went back to work, lapping at her wet cunt like a kitty laps at a bowl of milk. He then slowly brought one of his hands down, after previously using them both to knead her lovely tits like two large loaves of bread.

Moving carefully, he gently worked his index finger up inside of his mom's moist pussy making her let out another long series of moans as his tongue continued to work its magic.

He felt her tense up as his finger slid into place, and then moan even louder as he finger fucked her while continuing to lap at her clit so sweetly with his eager tongue.

Angie finally was at the door step to the Promised Land. She was coming now. Hard. Violently even, as she bucked and strained against the hand cuffs. Lashing her head side to side, her long hair whipping about, she moaned to the heavens, "Oh God baby mommy is coming... Yes... OH GOD YESSSSSS!!"

Angie's orgasm was maybe the most intense she ever experienced in her life, leaving her panting and out of breath. Jackie moved up to her snuggling against her chest as he whispered, "I did not good, Mommy?"

"You did perfect honey," she proclaimed.

Less than ten minutes later, Angie freed from her restraints cuddled him in his arms as they fell fast asleep, both dreaming of what new adventures they might explore in the not so distant future.