Attack of the Tickle Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going my queen? You are expected to join me in your bed no?"

"Hmm, join you I shall but only after I have donned my royal pajamas."

"I don't think so." Johnny quickly snapped back. "I... ahh, very much like the way you are dressed now in nothing more than your royal underwear as it does your gorgeous body justice."

The queen paused. Turning to him, she shot back. "I like your flattery but nevertheless I shall still don my royal pajamas as I will not let you dictate what I choose to sleep in."

Turning her back on him, she marched quickly over to her dresser, wondering just how he might react to this open defiance.

He watched her bend over the bottom drawer and begin to paw through it, seemingly in search of her royal pajamas.

His eyes fell to her generous ass as his desire grew... as did his anger at her defiance of what he wanted.

He carefully turned back the covers of the bed before slipping quietly out of it. She was still bent over the lowest drawer of her dresser, searching for the pajamas they both knew were not there.

He crept within a few feet of her, silently, before striking, fast and hard. The queen had no idea he was there and was actually feeling an acute sense of disappointment her insubordination had not prompted the monster to attack her.

Once he was within striking range, he rushed her, striking her hard in the mid-section.

Letting out a small yelp, the queen was wholly caught off guard as the monster slammed into her, knocking her sideways into the dresser.

Finally, it was here. The pending attack she was so excited to be getting. Her excitement only increased considering the monster was wearing nothing more than a pair of white cotton briefs.

She barely had time to register how his powerful body glowed with manly essence in the soft candle light before he was on her though.

Not wasting the initiative from his surprise attack, before she could even hope to recover from his initial surprise blow and offer up a defense, the monster, he was incredibly strong, bodily picked her up and using a fireman carry, took her over to the bed.

The queen, in between drunken giggles, slapped at him, imploring the monster to, "put her down" without really meaning it. Figuring it would only increase his already decided advantage after reaching the bed, the monster spun around several times, making the queen more than a little dizzy, before tossing her on the bed.

She hit the bed with a squeal but before she could even react the monster dove on the bed after her. He immediately throw his full body weight on her pinning the drunken and still dizzy queen helplessly to the bed. Bringing his hands up, he attacked her bare midsection mercilessly with a pair of clawing hands that scrambled all over her tummy.

Angie let out a delighted screech as she tried in vain to swat his hands away. Seizing the advantage, the monster pushed his attack northward toward the queen prodigious boobs.

Without trying to make it too obvious, although for all practical purposes it was, the monster quickly brought his hands up, giving each of her boobs a brief series of squeezes.

Having her breasts assaulted during the course of this ever increasing naughty tickling attack only caused the queen to flush with excitement. Not wanting to give in though, too easily, she finally managed to push his hands away before flipping over onto her tummy in an effort to protect her chest.

The monster responded by readdressing his assault onto her ass. After several hard pinches, mixed in with some playful slaps, the queen was on the verge of losing control.

Sensing victory was his, the monster threw himself forward onto her back, pinning the queen helplessly to the bed. Bringing his hands up, he started to tickle her sides as he brought his mouth to her ear, "See what your insolence brings you your royal highness."

"Yes, yes, I see... please no more," she cried out breathlessly. But deep down inside more was exactly what she wanted as she could feel his manhood pressing against her backside as he pressed his body down fully against hers.

"Do you surrender?"

"Yes, yes, I surrender," she panted.

"Unconditionally?"

"Yes, unconditionally. I'll abide by any terms you set. What do you want?"

The monster let her up as his mind raced as to just what to ask for. Without the restraining hand of the too nice Jackie the possibilities were seemingly endless.

Facing each other on the bed, both still panting from their just finished completely one sided wresting match, the monster laid out his terms.

"For having the audacity to disobey me, the queen shall pay by increasing the number of kisses owed to the monster from six to... ahh... at least, a dozen."

"At least a dozen?"

"Yes more than the required minimum would be better and help relax my mood toward the queen but ultimately I will leave that up to you, my queen."

"Is that all you require for my impertinence, at least a dozen kisses?"

"I will require one more thing, but will save it to after you have gave me my kisses."

The moved closer to each other on the bed as the queen brought up one finger, planning on using it to stroke the side of his strikingly attractive face.

Her finger froze as she became lost in those dreamy blue eyes of his. Angie always knew Johnny was good looking, but maybe not until this very moment, did she realize just how truly handsome her older son was with his messy Aryan blond hair and rascal of a smile.

In the soft candle light his rugged powerfully built body glowed with a youthful, masculine beauty that nearly took her breath away.

Finding her voice, she whispered, "And just where would the monster like the queen to kiss him?" Using one finger, she used it to carefully stroke his cheek. "Here maybe?"

Not waiting for an answer, she carefully planted a kiss on his right cheek.

The monster shook his head no before whispering, "Try again."

"Then here," she whispered back as she brought her finger to his other cheek. Again, she placed a light kiss on it.

"Once again, no," the monster told her. "Try again."

In quick order Angie, brought her finger up to first his nose, then his forehead whispering, "Maybe one of these places then?"

Quickly, she gave him a light kiss on the end of his nose, followed by a firm kiss on the forehead.

The monster shook his head no when she was done.

"I'm afraid the queen is out of guesses as to just where the monster would like his kisses... maybe he had better show me."

The monster brought one finger up, using it to deftly turn her face up towards his. Once again, Angie became lost in his dreamy eyes as they stared at each other for a long moment.

Angie held her finger out to him. "Show me."

Slowly, the monster wrapped his paw around the queen hand's hand before guiding her finger to where they both wanted it to go: his lips.

Angie slowly brought her lips to his, meaning on giving him only a couple light, airy kisses there before breaking things off and then insisting they go to sleep for the evening.

Her first two kisses were indeed light and airy but as she started to pull away, the monster tangled his paw in her hair, and using the slightest of pressure, brought their mouths together again.

Angie felt his tongue dancing along her lips as he kissed her back this time. Pressing her lips firmer against his, she gave him a more serious kiss this time, hoping he would be satisfied.

The single firm kiss turned into a broken series of a good half dozen kisses as their lips parted and then came together again as he refused to let her escape.

When he skillfully slipped his tongue inside her mouth, swirling it around to maximum effect the drunken queen became lost when her own tongue involuntarily glided nimbly into her son's open mouth.

They fell back onto the bed, arms wrapped around each other, exchanging one fiery kiss after another.

The queen was truly lost now under the monster's spell, and might have stayed lost in this haze of forbidden kisses, had not the monster tried for more.

Alarm bells started to clang deep inside of Angie's very soul when she felt her son's hand skate around to her back and start to undo the first of the triple clasps that held her bra shut.

Somehow, in a last gasp effort to keep things from spinning out of control, the queen pushed him away.

When he reached out to her, she quickly slapped his hands away saying, "I think the dozen kisses the monster required from me has been met. It's... it's time for bed. Time for lights out. The queen is tired."

"Not surprising you would be tired, my queen," the monster said rising to his own knees. "Considering you have had to spend the entire evening fending off attacks from a pair of playful tickle monsters."

"Yes, especially the playful one I find now in my bed and expecting to sleep by my side."

"Yes, he is expecting such an honor and I'm glad the queen has not forgotten but before we retire for the evening you have one last obligation that must be fulfilled. As I recall you did surrender just a few minutes ago... unconditionally."

"I did. So what is my obligation," the queen sighed.

"I require yet another souvenir and it must be something special to signify your complete surrender to this particular tickle monster."

"Something special as in?"

Not mincing words, the naughty tickle monster gave words to the queen's growing fear of what he might ask for. "As in your royal brasserie my queen. Take it off and hand it over to me... immediately."

Sniffing, the queen replied haughtily, "I shall do no such thing, you stupid monster. A queen's bra falling into the possession of such a naughty monster as yourself would simply be unacceptable."

"Then you leave the monster no choice..."

Without warning, he dove head long on top of her, catching her totally off guard.

She tumbled backwards as his hands slipped around to her back, clawing forcefully at the clasps of her bra.

The queen responded by quickly reaching around and slapping his hands away. The monster, knowing the queen's exactly point of weakness, went in for the kill as he slipped his hands around to her front and began to tickle her under the arm pits.

Having her underarms tickled was indeed Angie's prime point of weakness. Doubling over, she started to giggle as his hands scrambled all over her underarms and upper ribs. "Please stop... oh God stop I... I can't stand being tickled there."

The truth was she loved being tickled there as it shamefully made her pussy wet.

The monster ignored her pleas, doubling down on his tickling efforts.

The queen made one last desperate attempt to fend off his attack by brushing his hands away but only received the most temporary of reprieves as his hands simply went back to tickling her again.

It was hopeless; the monster was simply too strong, and too determined for her. Finally, feeling the last of her strength ebb away to nothing, the queen called out, "Mercy, mercy, please I beg of thee, show mercy."

The monster pulled back. Smiling, he whispered, "Then I too beg... beg for what I want as my souvenir. It would be priceless to me and something I would treasure forever."

The queen sat up. Taking a deep breath she whispered, "You are still talking about the queen's royal brasserie I assume?"

"Yes," the monster replied.

"Would you keep such a souvenir a secret... especially from the other tickle monsters? I could... I mean I would not want them to know I gave you such a thing."

"I will... promise. It shall be our secret but only..." Johnny licked his lips as he stared at his mom's tits. He had been dying to see them all night and now... now he could hardly wait. "If you hand it over now."

The queen sighed. She would have to do his bidding. "OK, turn out the lights and I shall turn it over."

The monster smiled before shaking his head no. "The lights stay on. I... I have dreamed about this moment all night and shan't miss it. After, if you choose, we can turn the light off but not before."

After a brief pause the queen said, "OK but since the queen's royal treasure chest shall be on full display once her brasserie is removed I must ask the monster to retreat from the bed... if only for my own protection."

Johnny hopped off the bed and retreated across the room to her vanity table with its wide cushioned bench. Settling himself down on the bench, facing the bed, he said, "Is this far enough away to give the queen some sense of comfort."

"Yes, I suppose."

The queen slowly positioned herself so she was perched on the edge of the bed, facing him. Crossing her hands under her breasts she stared across the room at him. "Must the queen really remove her brasserie?"

The monster grinned before shaking his head eagerly yes. "She must."

"Well if she must, she must," she whispered before deciding if she was going to do this, she was going to do it right. In other words, she would make a show of it.

Slipping her hands down, to her hips, she slipped a pair of finger under the thin waistband of her thong. "Are you sure it's the queen's royal brasserie you want, you naughty monster. Maybe you would rather have her royal panties instead."

Teasingly, she began to tug them down a bit before he snapped at her. "Your teasing distractions shall not work my queen. I want the brasserie... and that is final."

"Fine," she whispered as her hands slowly slid up her tummy and onto her arms. Ever so slowly, she hooked a pair of finger under the twin straps of her bra on each shoulder. Just as slowly, she began to drag the straps across her shoulder until they fell off.

Conscious of the intent way he was staring at her, the queen let the straps fall down completely as she crossed her arms under her breasts once more. Using her arms to support her tremendously large tits, the queen gave the monster a fetching smile before uncrossing her arms. Patiently she gripped the mighty twin cups of her bra, one in each hand, before gently pulling down.

Gravity did the rest as her full sized 38 DD tits were finally revealed to the monster's wild, staring eyes.

Thrusting her chest out, she had a sudden, and wholly undeniable, naughty thought. The thought struck her with such ferocious adore she was left with little choice but to follow it. Following her drunken thoughts, and naughty heart, she would tease the hell out of him and see what might come of it.

"Jesus," the monster whispered after a brief moment. He knew the queen had possessed an ample bosom, after all he had been sneaking peaks at it every chance he could get for the past year or so, but... but he never dreamed they were that big.

His awe only increased when the queen did not at all seem to mind the way he was staring at them.

He thought, for sure, she would have taken off her bra and scurried under the covers of the bed, but instead she was allowing him a nice long look at her big, beautiful tits.

"You like them sweetheart?" she whispered as she crossed her arms, gripping her left forearm with her right hand, under her breasts, holding them up a bit for his viewing pleasure, liking the way the once aggressive monster was dumbstruck by the sight of her bare tits.

The monster truly was stupefied as he could not find his tongue. Instead, he dumbly nodded his head yes.

She let her hands slip upwards now to her pretty blondish hair. Holding her hair up, striking what she hoped was a fetching pose, she gave him a serious look, as she shook her chest back and forth a bit, making those big tits of hers wobble and bounce so very alluringly.

"You sure you like them?" she asked in a sultry whisper. "No one but the king has ever seen the queen's royal boobs before you know."

She let her hands fall down, finding the more she teased him, the more she wanted to tease him.

"You know sometimes when the queen gets lonely and bored I... I play with them myself. You wanna see?"

Again the monster gave a dumb nod of his head.

First, using both hands, she squeezed them together before letting them bounce back into place. Next, she looked down, staring at them thoughtfully for a long moment before slowly bringing first one hand and then the other one to her mouth. After licking both her index and middle fingers, she brought them down to her nipples and began to carefully stroke them until they became fully erect.

Giving him a devilishly smile, she cupped both of her tits in her hands and then proceeded to bring them up to her mouth.

The monster was on the verge of losing control anyways when he witnessed the awesome sight of the queen's tongue slipping out of her mouth. He watched as her tongue circled her nipple as she let out a loud moan.

The moan was ultimately would did it; the monster lost control. Jumping to his feet, the monster literally flew across the bedroom before diving upon the startled queen.

Angie had expected some sort of reaction but maybe not this swift and violent. Before she even knew what was happening, the monster pinned her arms down on the bed and had his face buried between her tits.

The next few minutes passed in a wild blur of disjoined action. He slurped outrageously on her tits, his mouth flying from one large mound to the other, as she let out a series of ever increasingly loud moans.

Angie never had a man lose control over her tits, such as this tickle monster had, and it absolutely thrilled her. She wanted more; needed more. Without realizing what she was doing, she snaked one hand down, ripping at the monster's underwear.

He was so big and hard that when he entered her she let out a loud gasp. He was still pinning her arms to the bed as he began to fuck her, straight away, hard and fast.

The queen was already, happily wet down there from all her teasing, from the night's naughty events, and from the fact she had not had sex in quite some time so when he shoved his large seven inch cock into her, almost violently, and began to fuck her with a relentless pounding action, the queen was more than up to the task.

Poor Jackie. He was able to fall asleep but not stay asleep. His mom picking his brother over him bugged the shit out of him. Curious to see what he might find, he decided a little spying was in order. Hopping out of his bed, he trudged out of his room and down the hallway toward his mother's room.

Oddly, the light was still on and as he drew closer to her room he could hear the soft voice of his mother speaking, although he could not make out what she was saying. He would have thought--considering as much champagne as they fed her --she would be passed out drunk by now.

More curious now than ever, he moved closer to the door--just directly after his brother had flown across the room to attack his teasing mother.

Angie's bed was a bit old and prone to squeaking. It was this rhythmic squeaking, combined with his mother's loud giggling that caused his shoulders to slump in utter despair. He was doubtlessly tickling her again and by the sounds of things, she was absolutely loving it.

Jackie trudged back to his room, feeling an acute sense of depression, and jealous anger, at being left out of the fun and games. Johnny, Goddamn Johnny, well she made her choice, he thought to himself as he had to use all his will power not to slam his bedroom door shut.

Johnny, experienced at pleasuring the female of the race, slowed down enough, after his initial lust passed, to allow his mother's pending orgasm to build a bit more slowly. He gave her a series of gentle kisses as he carefully rocked into her.

Fully in control, he flipped her around. Slapping her ass, indicating she needed to raise it, he was delighted to find the queen in a most obedient mood.

Gripping the headboard, Angie raised up onto her hands and knees, presenting her plumb ass to his hardness. Johnny, his lust was raging out of control again, slammed his hard cock into his mother, making her let out a tremendously loud moan of pleasure. Fucking her doggy style, he was determined to not let up until she had come.