Attack of the Tickle Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortuitously, she did not take too long as Johnny was nearing his own powerful orgasm. After a good dozen or so hard, deep thrusts, his mother began to shake.

"Oh God... baby... I'm... I'm..." she couldn't finish her thought as everything was blotted out by the most powerful orgasm of her life.

She collapsed face down on the bed with Johnny still rocking into her. After three more quick and fast thrusts, he too came hard, deep inside of her. Their lust sated, Angie was finally able to pass out in his arms and together they slept peacefully like a pair of fat contented kittens.

The next morning, over breakfast, Angie tried to make small talk with Jackie but he was in a particularly glum mood. Johnny was sleeping in late, leaving just the two of them at breakfast which usually meant Jackie would be in a good mood having his mom all to himself--but not this morning.

He only grunted in response to her trying to make conversation, fleeing the kitchen after barely touching the eggs she had made for him.

For the next couple of weeks Jackie continued to give his mother the silent treatment--which she hated more than anything--leading her to believe he was still extremely upset about her snubbing him for Johnny on her birthday.

Sooner or later, she was just waiting for the right moment, in other words when Johnny wasn't around and they had a bit of time to themselves, she would talk to him, explaining her reasons for choosing Johnny over him.

It was into the third week of his icy treatment of her when the right time finally came. It was a Friday evening, just past nine, and Angie had just finished taking a shower.

She was heading across her bedroom, a large blue towel wrapped around her naked body and another around her hair, to her dresser to throw on her pajamas when there came a soft knock at her door.

Smiling to herself, it had to be Jackie as Johnny was out on a date and probably would not be home until late, if at all.

Scurrying over to the door, she opened it just wide enough, on purpose maybe, for him to see she wasn't dressed. It was Jackie alright, standing there in a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt, shuffling his feet nervously.

Spying the one blue towel wrapped around his mom's naked body, and a second one around her hair, Jackie took a step back.

"Sorry... you just got out of the shower. I'll come back... maybe later."

When he started to turn away, Angie, sensing he would not, in fact, come back, reached out, snatching him by the arm.

"What is it hon? What do you need?"

"Nothing, you just got out of the shower so..." He tried to pull away but she pulled him back.

"So, tell me what you want. I mean it must be important since this is the first time you have reached out to me since... well, you know, that night."

"Yeah, that night. I don't wanna talk about that."

"Fine," she replied while knowing it was a blatant lie. "So what do you want then?"

After sighing deeply, he whispered, "I... I don't really feel all that well... but I'll just go lay down in my room since you know you just got out of the shower and I know how you don't like to be bugged then."

"Don't worry about bugging me now, honey. Here let me see... let me feel your forehead."

After placing a gentle hand on his forehead, she whispered, "You are a bit warm, sweetie."

"And I have a bad headache," he added with a wan smile as his eyes slipped down to his mom's chest. The towel seemed to be slipping dangerously low as she put her hand on his forehead, allowing him to get a glimpse of her tremendous cleavage.

Afraid she would catch him staring at her tits, Jackie started to back away.

"Yeah, but... you just got out of the shower so... like I said, I will just go lay down in my room."

Deciding this was the perfect opportunity to have their talk, Angie spoke up, "Nonsense, you will let me do my Mommy thing and take care of you, sweetie."

Taking him forcefully by the arm, she practically dragged him into her room and over to her bed. "Sit," she told him as she turned and disappeared into her bathroom.

She came back out a quick minute later carrying a cup of water and some aspirin. "Here take this and then strip off your sweatshirt as that is not helping any."

After quickly swallowing the aspirin, Jackie tried to get up. "OK I took the aspirin I... I should just go lay down on my own bed. I will be OK."

Angie boldly pushed him back down in a sitting position. "Nonsense, first I need to take care of your headache and as I am doing that it will be a perfect opportunity for us to have a much long overdue talk."

"But... don't... don't you wanna like get dressed first."

Reaching out, she stroked him softly on the side of his face. Dropping her voice to a sultry whisper she said, "What I wanna do is take care of my baby. Now can't you be a good and let your mom take care of you, sweetie? Like you used to... for me. As for getting dressed... that can wait."

Jackie swallowed hard as his eyes, once again, for about the fifth or sixth time floated downwards to her chest. Christ those bit tits of hers were... were right there... right there under her towel. The thought make his cock leap to attention as he whispered back, "Yes, you can take care of me, Mom."

"Good," she said as she slowly crawled up onto the bed. Positioning herself on her knees behind him, she whispered in his ear, "Now close your eyes, lean back and rest your head against me and let your mother attend to that nasty headache of yours."

Following her instruction, Jackie closed his eyes, leaning his head back. Angie had perfectly positioned herself so his head would be resting against her ample bosom. Bringing her hands up, she massaged his temples in a slow circular manner.

After a good half minute or so she whispered in his ear, "Is that helping, hon."

"Yes, a little bit," he answered truthfully.

"Only a little... well it's only been a few seconds and we are in no hurry so... in the meantime I have something else that might help ease your headache, Jackie."

She slipped her hands down to her shoulders, massaging them gently while dropping her mouth to his ear. "A confession. My confession about that night of my birthday and that silly little role playing game we played with your brother."

"Oh that night," Jackie said trying to sound nonchalant. "What about it?"

Despite his casual answer Angie felt him stiffen up as soon as she mentioned the night of their fun and games on her birthday.

"I will tell you in a minute my true feelings of what went on between the three of us. Just let me finish up here."

She continued her nice massage for a roughly another five minutes, alternating between rubbing his temples and shoulders, allowing Jackie to relax some even as the issue of what happened between them on her birthday loomed over him.

When she was done with his massage, she slowly climbed off the bed, moving around so she was standing directly in front of him.

His heart caught in his throat as she looked so fucking alluring standing there in just her two towels. The one wrapped around her body looked to be slipping down a bit, again, revealing a nice slice of cleavage. His eyes became lost, stuck on her chest that is, as he stared at her cleavage before she gently used one finger under his chin to tilt his gaze upwards.

"Look at me, honey," she whispered.

He looked up just as she started her confession.

"I noticed your bad mood going on what now, three weeks. The way you have barely been talking to me, the way you have barely looked at me or even acknowledged that I am alive and I think I know why. It's because I choose him over you at the end of our little game that night huh?"

When he didn't say anything, she stroked the side of his face. "Look baby... it's important you open up your mother and tell her the truth, the whole truth I mean, when she asks you something. If I am going to make an honest and heartfelt confession here... you must do the same. Agreed?"

After a moment's hesitation he nodded his head yes.

"So I'm right?"

The words, in a torrent of pent up emotion, came spilling out before he could even think about stopping them.

"Yes you are right, Mom. You picked him over me, despite how sweet I am to you... all the time and, by the way, he told me what happened... you know after you guys kicked me out of your stupid game and made me leave. Fucking rubbed it in my face."

Angie took a deep breath. Jackie was maybe more upset than she could have imagined. He rarely swore so dropping an F bomb in front of her was a sure sigh.

Also, she couldn't believe that little shit Johnny told his brother what happened between them, especially after making him swear he would take it to his grave. But then again, maybe he only told him bit and pieces of what happened--just enough to tease him and make him jealous without saying anything really damning.

Angie sighed. She would have to get it out of Jackie exactly what his brother told him.

With this in mind, she made her opening move to try and find out the truth.

"I will tell you why I picked him over you, but first you have to tell me exactly what he claimed happened between us... after you left."

"He made me swear I wouldn't tell, Mom. To anyone but especially to you so I can't."

Giving him a stern look, she made her voice nice and firm. "You can and you will tell me," she snapped. "I am your mother... don't forget that."

She moved closer to him. Using one hand, she tenderly stroked the side of his face as she softened her voice. "He is only your brother, prove to me your loyalty, your absolute devotion is to me and not your brother by making a full confession. If you do then I shall do the same and make my own confession."

She pulled back a bit, ready to play her trump card. "And by the way, your brother is working a double shift today. He went in at six this morning and won't be finished until ten and then because he has to be back at work again early the next morning he won't be home tonight."

"He won't," Jackie replied dumbly.

"No, he won't. He's going to spend the night with a friend... you know that guy who lives like just a few blocks down from where he works."

"Oh..." Jackie said quietly before realizing what that meant. They would truly be alone tonight. The thought of being alone with her made his heart roar with wild anticipation.

Reaching out, she again used one hand to tilt his face upward. Staring him directly in the eyes, she said, "Now show your devotion to me by telling me what he said. Of course, it will remain between me and you. Promise."

After a long pause where he squirmed back and forth--while keeping quiet--Angie turned up the heat.

"Please tell me, sweetie." Leaning forward she gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, before whispering, "Pretty please."

Moving slowly, she dropped her lips to his right cheek. Kissing it gently she whispered another please, and then another, after she kissed his left cheek also.

Jackie caved.

"OK I will tell you."

Angie pulled back slightly, intently curious now to hear just what Johnny told his brother.

"He said you guys continued playing the game... you know him as the tickle monster and you as the queen and that you encouraged him, I think that is the word he used, to attack you again. He said while you were rolling around on your bed and he was tickling you..."

He paused, licking his lips nervously.

"Go on, tell your mom everything, sweetie. It's very important... I mean I can't make things better between us if I don't know... everything."

"Fine," Jackie said with a sigh. "He said as he tickled you, he kept... kept sneaking quick little feels on your breasts and... and you didn't stop him... and he said, bragged was more like it, how you didn't seem to mind at all."

Angie snorted. "That's not the way I remember it. I mean... I didn't try to stop him. Really, I did my best, my drunken best that is, to fend off his aggressive attack and, quite frankly, if you brother did cop a couple cheap feels on your mom's breasts it... well, it did not make an impression on me and I really didn't notice, honey."

"He confessed to more than just getting a couple cheap feels, Mom."

"He did? Tell me."

"He said when you finally surrendered you gave him... your bra as a souvenir, as a token of your total surrender that is... and that you took it off... in front of him."

"Yes but in the dark, where he couldn't see."

"So it is true. You did give him your fucking bra." Jackie looked away, obviously angry that what his brother had told him was the truth.

"I did."

"That's not fair, Mom!" Jackie said, spitting the words out before he could stop himself.

"I know baby and that is why after we are done talking your mom is going to do her best to make things fair, but you have to finish telling me what he told you."

"The final thing... what he told me... is really damning for him and if he ever found out I told you--"

"He won't," Angie said quickly with a bit of relief. So far he had not really confessed what truly happened between them, but instead only was saying things, mixing truth and fiction liberally, in order to get his younger brother all worked up with jealousy. In other words, he was being true to his nature.

"He said after he had your bra you gave him his kisses, a lot more than the six owed us. He made sure to brag about that."

"Where did he say I kissed him because... honestly I don't exactly remember. I mean things were a bit hazy by then." The truth was Angie did remember, most of what happened, although in a somewhat blurred and disjointed manner.

"He said you kissed him all over... on his face. Nose, forehead, cheeks and... a few times on the lips even."

"Hmm, is that all he confessed to?"

"No... he said he waited until you fell asleep and then he was real quiet, moved real slow, he said, so as to not wake you up as by then you were pretty much passed out and got out his phone. He then carefully pulled back the sheet you had covering your body. Using the flashlight mode on his phone he... he like flashed it on your bare boobs, Mom."

"Really... he did that? And you think he is telling the truth?"

"I usually can tell when Johnny is spinning one of his bullshit tall tales and... and I got the feeling this was not one of those times. I think he was telling the truth."

"Really, well that does sort of sound like something the little shit would do but I wonder, if he was telling the truth... did he happen to say anything about my boobs. You know, about the sneak peek he took at them."

"He said they were really nice."

"Well at least he wasn't disappointed I guess." Angie replied trying to do her best not to openly admire her older son's ability to spin a tall tale.

"There is more."

Angie plopped down on the bed next to him before whispering, "Go on."

"He said he started to... you know... kind of touch your boobies and when you didn't react, he began to feel them up... to fondle them. And... and it made him... hard... down there you know. He said... he got it out and... you know... whacked off and came... all over your breasts."

"Oh Christ. He is lying of course honey. I mean if he had... you know... all over my breasts I would have seen it... in the morning. Seen the mess I mean. It just doesn't disappear you know."

"Yeah, but he said he got out a wet wash cloth from your bathroom and very carefully cleaned his mess up off of your breasts."

"And I never woke up during all this?"

"He said you started to once, but he stopped and you fell back to sleep."

"Is that all he told you? You aren't leaving anything out?"

"Yes, other than how he just keep telling me what a great set of tits you have and how nice they were to touch. You know, bragging, how... he got to see them and touch them... and I didn't."

"In other words rubbing it in your face."

"Yes."

"Making you jealous?"

"Yes."

"But you... you would never take advantage of your Mom like that... even if she was passed out drunk huh?"

"Never, Mom."

Taking his hands in hers she whispered quietly. "Because you love and respect me too much?"

"Yes."

"But despite that love and respect you feel for me... still your heart is breaking with jealousy that your brother got to see his mom's boobs and play with them a bit and you didn't?"

After a long pause, Jackie in a whisper she could barely hear said, "Yes... that's true." Louder, with a harsh edge to his voice, he added, "Why did you have to fucking pick him?"

"I will tell you but first..."

Climbing to her feet, Angie suddenly was hit with a naughty idea. She would have to make things right.

She crossed the room over to the little mini bar stuck in the far corner of her bedroom and before she could lose her nerve she poured herself a shot of Jack Daniels.

Lifting the glass up to him, she smiled before downing it in one swallow. "Your mom doesn't drink whiskey much so a couple shots ought to do the trick."

Jackie looked on in quiet shock as she poured herself a second shot before downing it also, although it took her a good three swallows this time. His shock continued as--giggling-- she poured herself a third shot. "I think three is the magical number although I better sip on this one."

Bringing the full shot of whiskey back to the bed, she sat it down on the nearby nightstand before settling down next to him.

"Now in a short few minutes when those two shots of whisky I just downed begin to work their magic on me, combined with the shot I am sipping on now, I will be about as officially drunk as I was that night your stupid brother took advantage of me."

Not knowing where this was leading, or what to say, Jackie said and did nothing as she reached over and took a large sip from the third shot.

"Now it's my turn to tell you why I picked Johnny over you and my true feelings about... everything."

After taking a quick few seconds to compose her thought she started talking.

"Honey, I picked him over you simply to save you. You must understand I wanted to save you, you know, because I do like you best... although a mother is not supposed to have favorites I'm afraid I do... and you're it."

"Save me how and I sure don't feel like your favorite, Mom."

"You know your brother honey. If I picked you, he would have made your life miserable for the next few days, or even weeks."

Jackie thought about it for a quick moment, knowing she was right. Johnny was a sore loser and would have taken it out on him.

"I suppose you are right," he mumbled.

"The truth is I wanted to pick you, because I like you best. I like the fact you are so sweet and innocent, unlike your brother. Sweetness and innocence, truthfully, turns me on... a lot."

Giving him a warm smile, she doubled down on what she was telling him. "Will you let me prove it to you? Will you let me give some comfort to that jealous heart of yours... as long as you promise to continue being Mommy's little boy... so sweet and innocent." Reaching out, she stroked the side of his face, "And so adorably cute to boot."

Jackie sighed before whispering, "Yes, I promise."

Standing up she once again positioned herself so she was standing directly in front of him. His eyes, again, slipped down to her chest. The towel, she was no longer holding it up, seemed to be almost on the verge of slipping down and off her boobs.

"But before I give you any comfort I just wanna get it straight one last time... You were jealous over your brother because I kissed him some, and because he seen my boobies and because he claimed I let him play with them. Is that true?"

Jackie slowly nodded his head yes.

"OK, close your eyes baby. Its makeup time as first I am going to give you some kisses, like I gave him, but only better."

He closed his eyes before feeling her soft lips just touching his. They shared several light, delicate kisses before Angie pressed her lips firmer against his. Their kisses grew more serious as her tongue flickered out of her mouth, dancing along the length of his lips before he opened his mouth allowing it to spin into his mouth.