All Comments on 'Attic Bound'

by SSC65

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot and erotic play time.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Paul_PaPaul_Paabout 2 years ago

I loved it. I wish he would have my wife like that sometime

Paul_PaPaul_Paabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I wish you would take my wife to your place some night and give her that treatment. Send her home to me used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I must admit. while I was reading that I was wishing it was me who was all stretched out and in bondage getting that treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! My wife & I REALLY enjoyed it! Hopefully we’ll get more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want that and so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is simply too automatic. Too mechanical.

The gag in the mouth is self-defeating re the stiry line. Better to have her expressing her enjoyment at what he's doing. And begging for him to permit her to cum.

And nothing with the rest of her body? No boob action? Nipples? Nothing with her ass? Why not playing and fingering her pussy before he got out the vibrator wand?

And why did his cock have to go ito her mouth so quickly? Better she should have worshiped it a while, enjoying his reactions, before the actual blowjob.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a female submission story, Nice introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very mild but pleasant BDSM scene, thankfully it’s a fantasy because honestly it’s utterly heartbreaking and kinda depressing that this poor couple didn’t even get as far as oral sex in their 24+ years of marriage.

I had a quick look at your bio and noticed you enjoy DD:LG, it would be hugely appreciated if you could include that in the Tags whenever it’s relevant to a story as it’s a really hard ‘No’ for me. I’m a firm believer in whatever happens between fully informed and freely consenting adults is nobody’s business but theirs.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSSC65@SSC65
Hello! I am a mid-50s straight male. I tend to be open to most anything, and welcome private messages. I prefer interactions where both participants play an active role, helping the scenario to progress. Tell me what you want, I will do my best to make you happy. Into: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES