Attic Bound Ch. 02 - Back to the Attic

Story Info
More bondage adventures in the attic.
2.4k words
4.4
12.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSC65
SSC65
7 Followers

This is the follow up to my first story, "Attic Bound". Thank you for your patience as I worked to complete this next chapter. I never realized how challenging it can be to write just a short story!

Sue reached up, and for what must have been the plugs tenth time, she felt the collar around her neck. And just like the first time, she felt a thrill run through her body as she touched it.

Sue had first worn the collar the previous weekend, when Scott took her to the attic. There, he bound her arms together, and her legs apart, and drove her to ecstasy with her own vibrator. She found it thrilling to give up control to her lover, and lost herself in the feelings of submission that washed over her. By the end of the session, she had submitted to him fully, pleasuring Scott orally, and calling him "Master."

The following day they had discussed what happened in the attic. Both Sue and Scott realized they were drawn to the experience of bondage, and submission, and they agreed to continue exploring these new feelings together.

Throughout the next week, Scott had closeted himself in his woodworking shop. When Sue asked what he was building, he would just smile and tell her "You'll see." It was clear he was up to something. And Sue guessed it had something to do with their newly discovered love of bondage.

Now, a week later, Sue was preparing to return to the attic. She had already decided to submit completely to Scott's will. In fact, he had already given her his instructions, telling her what to do, and what to wear. And she was following those instructions completely. First was the collar. It was red, and made of leather. Shiny rivets held it together, and a steel ring on the front provided a place to attach a leash. Wearing it was a symbol of her submission, and feeling it around her neck gave her a thrill. Next, she stripped. Scott had instructed her, once she was naked, to attached the cuffs to her wrists and ankles. Made of a flexible material, with large D rings attached, they fastened with Velcro for a firm fit. They also were red, and matched the collar. After a final check to make sure she was ready, she left the bedroom and walked down the hall to the stairway leading to the attic.

At the base of the stairs Scott was waiting for her, holding a leash in his hand. Made of chain with a red leather handle, it matched the collar and completed the set. He looked her over carefully, and nodded his approval. Satisfied she had in fact followed his instructions, he clipped the leash to the collar. "Come with me," he said, giving the leash a tug.

Sue dutifully followed him up the stairs and into the attic. The attic was warm, but not stuffy. Several candles provide a dim light near the walls of the room, but for the most part it was dark, and she could not see details. The center of the room however, was lit by a single bulb. There, in the circle of light projected by that single bulb, was the completed woodworking project that Scott had labored on over the past week: a bondage bench. They had seen pictures of furniture like this when they were first exploring the world of bondage, but she had no idea that Scott was building one of their own. Mostly made of wood, the bench had a padded top where she could lay across it. On the base, at each end, were padded cushions where one could kneel in relative comfort. In various spots rings and hooks were attached to be used in binding the occupant to the bench.

Tugging lightly on the leash, Scott led Sue to the bench in the middle of the room. Once in the circle of light, she could not see the edges of the room. The walls were dim, and her eyes could not adjust while she stood in the light.

"Kneel down," he commanded.

Sue looked down to see the pads at the end of the bench. "Yes master" she said.

Obediently, Sue knelt down, placing her knees on the pads. She started to lie down on the bench, when she felt a sudden slap on her ass. She quickly straightened herself, quietly saying "Sorry sir". More of a playful spank than any real punishment, it still shocked her, and caused her insides to tingle with an erotic thrill.

Standing behind her, Scott lowered a blindfold over her eyes, robbing her of her sight. Another thrill ran through her as her world darkened, and she could feel her heart beating with anticipation. She was slowly, and willingly, giving up control to her husband and lover, and she knew that soon she would relinquish total control to him.

Still kneeling upright, Sue felt Scotts hands at her knee, pulling her leg off to the side of the bench, and wrapping a strap of some sort around her leg. Again, the sound of Velcro confirmed she was being bound in place. Then the hands were on her other knee, pulling it to the other side, and another strap was wrapped around her other leg. Then, taking her by her elbows, he helped her to lie down flat onto the bench.

With her knees firmly fastened on the pads, Sue's legs were spread apart, exposing her ass and pussy completely. She felt vulnerable, and even ashamed, as she lay there helpless. Those feeling only grew when she felt Scott position one arm, and clip her wrist in place. Soon her other wrist was similarly secured, and her bondage was complete.

She felt, as much as heard, Scott moving away from her, leaving her feeling alone and helpless. In reality, he was only a few feet away, removing his own clothes. Now naked and barefoot, he made hardly a sound as he approached.

Sue gave a start when without warning she felt a touch on her ass. Fingers lightly stroked her cheek, and ran up the side of her body. Lightly caressing her breast hanging loose beneath her, Scott continued to slowly walk around her, touching her, and teasing her. Across the back of her neck, down to her other breast, and back again to her ass.

His fingers lingered on her backside, before dropping between her legs. Sue let out a soft moan as his fingertips caressed her slit, and circled her clit. Her pussy was wet with arousal, and Scott spread her juices as he played with her. Bound as she was, Sue could only lay there and accept his teasing strokes.

Soon Sue felt her flesh open as first one, and then a second finger began to penetrate her. Another moan, louder this time, escaped her lips. The fingers worked deeper into her, slowly, achingly slow. She tried to push into them, forcing the fingers deeper into her pussy where she was so desperate to be touched, but the bindings made that impossible.

Slowly and gently, Scott fucked his wife with his fingers. He knew just what she liked, and just what she needed to achieve the greatest pleasure. But he was careful to keep just short of that, never penetrating her enough to hit the spot "just right." This torture only fueled Sue's arousal, driving her crazy with lust.

Another moan escaped Sue's lips, but this time with frustration as the fingers left her aching pussy. Slowly the fingertips traveled up her back side, between her cheeks, and began stroking and teasing her back door. Sue gasped at this touch. Was that his plan? Did he intend to take her anally? They had tried anal a few times in the past, with limited success. Did he intend to take her all the way, when she was bound, unable to resist? Her tight rosebud tingled at the thought.

But for the time being Scott did no more than stroke her rear hole. He seemed to leave again, but soon Sue could sense his presence. Once again, the touch of his finger surprised her, as he again touched her ass. But this time it was different. The finger was cool and wet with lube. Slowly and carefully, the finger slid inside her. For the second time Sue wondered if her ass was about to be used by her husband.

After feeling him spread the lube around, and inside, her hole, she felt him pull her cheeks apart. Then there was the sensation of something cool and hard pressing into her ass hole. Slowly the hard object penetrated her, stretching her muscles as it worked its way into her body.

"Relax and breath," Scott said.

She had not realized that she was holding her breath, and Sue willed herself to breath, and to relax. She took several deep breaths, and felt her hole relax. Her muscles stretched, hurting slightly, but only a little before she felt the smooth plug slide into her. As the muscles closed around the toy, holding it firmly inside her, she let out a sigh of relief.

Again, she sensed Scott get up and move. He walked around the bench so he was standing at her head. He stroked her hair, before kneeling in front of her, onto the soft pads at that end of the bench.

Sue's head lifted as Scott gently pulled up under her chin. Reflexively her mouth opened, and she felt the tip of his cock against her lips. She closed her lips around him, and began to suck, gently pulling him into her mouth. This time the moan was from Scott as she began to pleasure his shaft with her tongue and lips. Resting his hands on her head, he let her suck his length into her mouth, moving his hips to match her rhythm. With each stroke he went a bit deeper, feeling her as she worked his entire length.

As she blew her husband, Sue could feel the plug in her ass, teasing her as she moved. Her muscles squeezed against it, heightening the sensations. The loss of control, the exposure, and her overall helplessness conspired to push her deeper into a state of submission. She willingly pleasured him, knowing it was her duty.

Scotts moans grew, and his strokes became longer, and faster, as his own arousal grew. Sue could feel his cock throb gently. She has learned to tell when he was approaching climax, and she knew that he would cum soon. Wanting to please him, she began to suck harder, knowing that was what he liked. She prepared herself for the flood that was sure to arrive soon.

But that flood did not occur. With a groan of reluctance, Scott pulled out of her mouth. Sue sucked harder, trying to keep his shaft in, but Scott had other plans. Free of the human gag she had been sucking, Sue whimpered as she caught her breath. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she did not realize Scott had again moved behind her. Kneeling on the soft pads between her legs, he quickly forced his hard cock deep into her pussy.

Without any warning, Sue found herself impaled on Scotts wonderful shaft. She gasped and moaned as he filled her pussy, fueling the fire inside her. The plug in her ass amplified the sensations, and made her pussy feel extra tight. Scott fucked his wife, feeling the plug through her flesh as he thrust in and out of her extra tight pussy.

Not surprisingly, the slow, continuous buildup had driven Sue to the very edge of ecstasy, and the deep strokes of Scotts cock were more than she could take. She rapidly reached the peak, and fell over the edge into orgasmic bliss. She shrieked as the climax hit her. The walls of her pussy pulsated, and the muscles of her ass tightened around the plug, sending shockwaves through her body that she had never felt before. Scott felt her walls grab his shaft, as if trying to pull him in deeper. Desperately, Scott worked to control himself, to prevent himself from cumming too quickly. The added tightness of her pussy made it almost impossible, but somehow, he kept from exploding. He grabbed her ass, and held himself deep insider her, until her climax waned.

As she came down from her orgasm, breathless and shaking, she felt Scott pull out. She was so lost in her own ecstasy that she did not know if he had cum or not. Almost instantly though, he was at her head again, forcing his cock into her waiting mouth. She could taste herself on him as he fucked her mouth, pushing himself to climax. Sue relaxed her mouth, opening up to accept his thrusts. Her tongue stroked the sensitive underside of his tip, pushing him over the edge. This time Sue got the reward she was expecting, and was soon swallowing the load of cum that Scott released.

Breathless and shaking, Scott slowly pulled out of his wife's mouth. He paused to kiss his wife on the forehead before he got up and was gone, but only for a moment. Soon he was back, stroking her hair and whispering soft words of encouragement. Sue smiled and assured him that all was good.

Scott began to release his wife, and soon her hands and knees were free, and she was standing. Scott removed the blindfold and looked her carefully in the eyes, ensuring that she was, in fact, alright. Seeing the twinkle in her eyes, and the smile on her lips, assured him that all was well, and he embraced his wife.

With sight restored, Sue looked about the attic room. As her eyes adjusted, she could make out more details she could not see earlier. Including the video camera set up in one corner. Seeing it, she turned back to Scott, with a questioning look. Seeing where she had been looking, he simply said "I thought you might like to see what happens here". Sue simply smiled and kissed her husband.

As Scott took hold of the leash to lead his wife out of the attic, she paused and give him a curious look.

"Is something wrong?" he asked?

Sue hesitated, embarrassed to be questioning her dominant husband. "Um...what about this thing in my ass?"

"The butt plug? Oh, I thought we would leave that in for a while" he said with a devilish grin.

SSC65
SSC65
7 Followers