Au Pair Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
575 Followers

"You aren't even allowed to drink that here. You aren't twenty one!" I tried to change the subject out of embarrassment. Her expectant look made me flush. "And, I wasn't... it appeared like I was, but that was an accident!"

"You accidentally held them to your nose and took a deep breath?" she teased. "I'm sure you did the same with the pair in your bag today at work, didn't you? I bet if I look in your bag they'll smell like cum now. A lot of accidents with my panties it seems."

"I didn't do that!" I flushed in embarrassment. Fuck, I should have thrown those away at my office. She was so crass, but it was oddly exciting to hear her talk like this. The image of her smelling my cum was a bit too vivid in my mind. "You shouldn't have put them in my bag to begin with. That was inappropriate!"

"It's my fault they turned you on?"

"Yes!" I tried to look angry. "I mean, NO! I wasn't turned on! Look, I love Katherine. I can't have sex with you, or whatever it is your game is. I'm not that kind of guy."

"I'll put the kids to bed. We can discuss it when they're asleep."

"Discuss it? It's not happening... and take off Katherine's clothes!"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" I agreed, then realized what she was implying. "NO! I mean, put on your own clothes, not take off hers and wear nothing else!"

----------

I was feeling a little groggy when I kissed my kids goodnight. Perhaps I'd drunk too many glasses of wine to try and calm my nerves. I had to end Inga's flirtations once and for all. I'm a loyal man, and had no desire to cheat on Katherine, but I knew I couldn't endure a year of Inga's advances. Living with her would be torture.

"Inga, we need to cancel your contract..." I began. She was walking towards my bedroom and I followed, swaying slightly and growing annoyed she wasn't responding. "This isn't appropriate. I can't have you in the house with your behavior..."

Rose petals were strewn on our bed, and by "our," I mean the bed Katherine and I share. Sexy music was playing lightly in the background. Inga turned and flashed me a sly smile. Her hands went to Katherine's blouse. She began to unbutton the stretched fabric with teasing slowness.

"What are you doing? Stop!"

"You said you wanted me to take her clothes off..."

"In your room!"

"This is our room, Tyler." Her smile was too perfect. The last button was undone and the blouse fell open, the swell of her large breasts pushing the sides apart. The lacy white bra underneath caught my eye. It was hard to think, my mind moving like molasses.

"Didn't you hear me? You have to leave. I'm calling... calling... the agenshy." I found it hard to talk, my words slurring.

"After they hear that you raped me, they certainly will cancel the contract. But you'll be in jail then, and we don't want that, do we?"

"Rape! What... I didn't... you talking nonshensh..." I swayed as I tried to glare at her. My tongue felt slow and swollen. Nothing was making sense. I felt so tired. I stumbled as I tried to walk towards her, and she took my arm. I didn't want her help, didn't want her anywhere near me, but realized I was about to fall over. She guided me to the bed and had me sit down.

"Shhhh. We don't want a rape case, do we? Especially with a video of you sniffing my panties. It would be embarrassing!"

"Yesh! Video? No rape.. case... Noooo. What is... why do I feel..."

The room was darkening. Inga's pretty face and blonde hair came in and out of focus as she shooshed me again. I felt her pushing me back to lay on the bed, then all went dark.

----------

I awoke, still groggy, and tried to figure out what had happened.

I was in my bed, but fully naked. I tried to move and couldn't, my wrists and ankles were restrained somehow.

"What the hell...?" The prior events flooded into my head like a nightmare flashing back to me. She drugged me. She was insane!

Lifting my head, I discovered I was tied spread eagle on the bed, cuffs on all four limbs that were secured via straps that ran underneath the bed. The restraints were tight, and my attempts at struggling proved them to be unyielding.

"INGA!" I screamed out. "Untie me! RIGHT NOW!"

She walked into the room wearing just a smile and nothing else. The sight of her fully nude body stunned me. I'd seen her topless, so those jiggling and massive breasts weren't exactly a new sight, but her immaculately shaved pussy was. She was gorgeous, an incredibly sexy Swedish blonde and her eyes were filled with a hunger that was almost scary.

"Please..." My voice was soft and my tone begging. "I don't want this. Please, untie me and we'll forget about everything. You can stay... let's just keep things professional. I love my wife."

"Don't be silly, Tyler," Inga purred. She slid onto the bed and pressed her naked body against mine. I was shocked at how warm and soft she was. Those massive breasts smooshed against my chest as she slipped an arm under my neck. Her face nuzzled into my cheek as her other hand traced circles in the hair on my chest. I felt her knee lift up and rest on my thigh, dangerously close to my cock. "I know you want this as much as I do."

"I-I don't!" I shouted out, trying to squirm away from her. The restraints kept me firmly in place. "I love Katherine—"

"LIAR!" Inga snarled, her fingernails suddenly scratching my chest. She slapped my cheek, hard, and held my jaw, forcing me to look at her. Those blue eyes had a crazy energy in them that scared me. "You don't love her. I can see it in your eyes. The way you stare at me all the time. The cum on my underwear in your work bag. You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Inga... No."

She kissed me. The act was shocking at first, and I didn't kiss her back. As her lips engulfed mine, her tongue sliding into my mouth, I was aware of her hand sliding down my torso. She teased my chest, then my belly, before sliding her fingers down to the base of my already swelling cock. I was kissing her back, against my better judgment, by the time she began to slowly stroke me.

I was ashamed of my response, truly I was, but it was impossible to deny the physical effects of her naked, young flesh pressed against me. Her touch felt electric, and my body yearned for it despite the fact that I knew such feelings were wrong. In a strange way, being tied up and helpless turned me on even more, as if my lack of control absolved me of any guilt.

Regardless of how much I loved Katherine, and I truly did, my horny penis had a mind of it's own as it grew to full mast. Her mouth continued its assault, and my tongue began to swirl and play with hers. I found myself trying to kiss her deeper and with more passion, simply out of reflex.

"See... you want me as well, don't you!" Inga said at last, breaking our kiss to look down at my rock hard dick. Her hand looked small as she pumped it up and down my shaft. I couldn't recall ever being so hard, at least not in a long time. My guilty cock strained in her fingers, so swollen I felt it might burst. "Look how much you want me..."

"Inga... p-please, don't do this, I don't want to—" I started to protest, summoning some resolve again. My voice was faltering and weak, and she stroked me hard for three pumps, forcing a spike of pleasure that made me moan helplessly and cut off my words. "Oh God! Please... no!"

"Relax and enjoy it, Tyler. You can't do anything to stop me, anyway."

It was tough to act upset at her when my cock was fully hard and throbbing in her hand. I felt powerless, unable to control my own body, and the lure of the pleasure she was giving me was slowly wearing down what little mental resistance I had left. It was humiliating to realize the control she had over me, and I was ashamed at how my body betrayed me so willingly at her touch. Despite my guilt, I couldn't deny I was horny and enjoying this more than I should.

"No. Please, this isn't right..."

She teased me mercilessly with slow and steady pumps of my cock. At random intervals, she'd switch and give me a flurry of fast strokes that left me gasping and bucking my hips. While she stroked me, she kissed and nuzzled against me, telling me how sexy I was and how much she wanted to please me. I stopped protesting eventually. It was futile. She was right. My protests died down as I began to crave a release.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Tell me, Tyler."

"NO!" I somehow managed to deny her, despite my evident arousal. A couple fast pumps came as punishment and then she released my cock so it waved in the air, throbbing with need and glistening with my abundant pre-cum. The anguish I felt at the removal of her hand was visible on my face. I groaned in dismay. "Fuck, Yes! YES! I want you to fuck me... just get it over with."

I was ashamed at my words, but desperate to finally come so I could end this torture.

"Ask nicely!"

Her fingertips teased my balls and ran lightly up my shaft, causing my cock to twitch violently.

"Please... PLEASE fuck me!"

"Who do you want to fuck you, Tyler?"

"YOU! Oh.. Inga, Please, fuck me, Inga! Please, FUCK ME!"

"Only because you asked so nicely," said Inga with a sigh. She slid onto my belly, straddling me, and rubbed her hot slit on my stomach. I couldn't believe how wet she was, her cunt leaving a slippery and glistening trail on my abdomen as she ground herself against me. My eyes went up her young body and settled on her jiggling breasts. Noticing my gaze, she lowered her chest down to my face and smothered me with her mounds.

"You love my boobies, don't you?"

My response was muffled in the valley of her peaks as I burrowed my face between them. She squeezed them around my head, engulfing me in the soft pillows with which she'd tormented me these past couple of weeks. While I licked and kissed them, lost in their warm embrace, she bent her knees and found my cock with the soles of her feet. She jerked me lightly as she let me feast on her bosom.

"Now... let's give you a taste of what you like to sniff."

I wanted to get off, needed to get off, but Inga wasn't going to let me yet. She rose up and stood on the bed, before turning around. My mouth opened to protest as I realized what she intended, but she squatted down and muzzled my cries with her dripping cunt.

"Mhmmpf... No—...mphmmpphf," came my pathetic attempts at trying to tell her to stop.

Her shaved cleft was hot and silken, her folds overflowing with her arousal. The strong scent that flooded my nose was familiar, as tangy and musky as I remembered, but now also sweeter and more pungent as the aroma was fresh from the source. I felt like I was underwater as she sealed her meaty lips onto my mouth. I swallowed as much of her juices as I could, trying to drink it all up so I could breathe, but her nectar pooled in my nostrils despite my best efforts. I grew anxious she was trying to drown me. I ate her out of self preservation, desperate to please her and get her off of me.

Inga was in no rush, however, and stroked my cock idly with her hands. Teasing touches that kept me twitching while she ground her crotch down onto me. She began to move her hips, permitting me gasps of air, and slathered her arousal across my entire face until my chin, cheeks, even forehead were soon all dripping with her juices.

"You love it, Tyler, don't you... my cunt?"

I couldn't reply. Any attempt at words was squelched by her cleft muzzling my mouth. I was feeling almost claustrophobic. Her sex dominated my senses, cutting off any access to the rest of the world, until her sodden cunt and gripping thighs soon became my entire universe.

Eventually, Inga settled into a rhythm as she crouched on her haunches above me, grinding her slit back and forth in a vertical swipe from my nose to my chin. I stuck my tongue out blindly and let her find her own pleasure, using me like some living sex toy to rub against. The prominent peak of her engorged clit became the focal point of her pressure as she rubbed it harder and harder against me. I heard her crying out, gasping and moaning above me as she began to climb to her release. Her hand still held my cock lightly, but she'd forgotten about me entirely in her own pursuit of pleasure.

"Oh YES! YES YES! Tyler! Make me come! YES!" Inga screamed out, her hips a blur as she used me mercilessly to reach her peak. I felt her jerk into a violent orgasm, her thighs clenching my face as she slowed her motions down and focused only on rubbing her clit on my outstretched tongue. Quivers shook her frame, and she moaned while she balanced on the tip of my tongue, her folds gushing more nectar out and flooding my already wet face. Finally, thoroughly sated with her orgasm, she slumped backwards, releasing my cock, and rested against the headboard with her sex splayed open above my eyes. "Oh Tyler, you love eating my pussy, don't you... You love making me cum?"

"Yes, yes... but... are you going to fuck me?" I reminded, still so horny and aroused that I didn't want her to forget her original plan. Sure, I wanted her to untie me, but I also desperately wanted to come myself and felt envious from witnessing her own evidently large orgasm on top of my face.

"Poor Tyler, I know you want to fuck me badly, don't you?" Inga said. "Just clean me up now and get me ready for your big cock. Show me how much you love me."

I didn't love her—I want to make that clear—I just wanted to come. There was no sense arguing with her now, though, as she shuffled her feet to my ears and hovered her sex above my mouth. I lapped at her obediently, licking up her overflowing nectar as she moved herself around to best position her slit for my laving. I lingered at her entrance, my tongue questing into her passage and finding it brimming with more fresh juice that I slurped up a bit too eagerly.

Then Inga arched her back and pushed her hips forward. Another hole came into reach of my tongue. At first I balked. I didn't lick assholes, not even Katherine's, but Inga forced the issue and lowered her pucker down to my mouth. With no other option, I lapped at that hole as well, swirling my tongue around her ring and finding it surprisingly firm. Katherine didn't like anal sex, and we'd only tried it once, many years before we'd married. I felt my cock twitch as I imagined burying myself into Inga's tight ass.

"That's it, Tyler. You even like my asshole, don't you? You'll do anything for me, won't you... you love me so much."

I couldn't defend myself with my tongue buried in her bum, so I ignored her and licked away as she ground down harder against me. I felt a yielding in the firmness of her ring, and, as if sucking me inside, my tongue was drawn into that tight hole. Her sphincter gripped me as I speared in and out of her, until at last, seemingly satisfied with my efforts, Inga rose up and flipped around.

"Such a good boy," said Inga as she pressed her sweaty body against mine and kissed me again. I didn't try to fight her, it seemed pointless, and just kissed her back. "You want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, PLEASE! Fuck me Inga, I need to come," I panted out. I knew her game now. Mine were fake words, the emotion at least, and I believed I was just saying what she wanted to hear to get this rape over with. Of course, I did want to come, badly, but that was just incidental.

"Smile at the camera," Inga ordered, turning to look to her right. I glanced over and discovered she was holding her phone, pointed at us. Horror filled me and I cursed at her, but I knew it was too late. How long she'd filmed us, I didn't know, but I guessed it had been on the bed nearby and she'd picked it up while she rode my face. I felt a sinking feeling of dread. "Now, let's fuck like you want so badly, Baby."

Before my remorse and shock could dampen my arousal, she reached back and placed my still hard cock at her entrance. If you had asked me an hour earlier if a man could be raped, I would have laughed at you. Yet now, as I trembled in a mix of need and horror, my tip pushing into her passage, I knew it was very possible. I didn't want this, I truly didn't, but my body was helpless to resist her.

With an eye rolling groan of pleasure, she wiggled herself down my rod, inching me into her fully in one long and slow push. Conscious now of the camera she kept pointed at us, I tried not to act like I was enjoying this, but the pleasure was simply too great to disguise. I gritted my teeth, but gasps escaped me, even a moan, and I cursed when I was hilted balls deep, gripped tightly by her hot young cunt. I felt like she was burning my cock, the mix of my shameful arousal and the heat of her core combusting into a white hot fire in my belly.

At least I wouldn't last long.

"Let's take our time, shall we?" Inga kissed me again. I tried to not kiss her back, conscious of being filmed. "It's our first time, and you said you wanted it to be special, didn't you?"

I didn't reply as she began to slide herself up and down on my body. Those damned giant breasts rubbed against my chest, her nipples like pebbles on my skin. Her sex felt so good, a vise of pleasure on my dick, and I found myself moaning and grimacing despite my efforts to be stone faced. True to her word, she fucked me slowly and torturously, inching up and down my cock and barely moving at times.

All the while she kissed and nuzzled me. I tried to ignore her, turning my head to avoid her lips when I could, but the few times I accidentally kissed her back caused her to increase her range of motion. I didn't want to enjoy this, but the idea of getting it over with quickly was tempting. Let's be honest, I did want to come after all. I took her hint, finally beginning to kiss her willingly, and she immediately started to fuck me with real vigor.

"Now you are really getting into it. Don't be shy," Inga rose up and balanced on my cock. Her phone was in her hand and she pointed it at our union, filming up close as she slid herself up my cock to my aching tip, and then plunged down. She fucked me like that over and over again, a slow upstroke and a hard plunge down, until I was grunting and panting, begging her to fuck me for real. "You want me to make you come, Tyler? Here you go... come for me!"

Inga flipped the phone to my face as she started to ride me hard. I couldn't control my reactions as pleasure flooded my body. Despite my efforts at self-control, I was soon groaning with her, my face contorted in sweet agony. I found myself urging her to fuck me harder as I approached my climax. When she sensed I was almost there, too far along to stop, she held the phone up behind her and craned her neck to look back, as if taking a selfie. My face was in frame as well, below her, and she rode me hard a last dozen times until I burst.

"Come, Baby! Come for me! Come for your love!"

I'm sure it was a great shot, her smiling face in up front with me in the corner behind her, grimacing in pleasure as I had a massive orgasm. I know I screamed and shouted, arms and legs twitching futilely against the restraints, and my moans of pleasure lingered until she milked every last drop of cum from my relieved cock. I couldn't believe how much I'd shot into her cunt. My dick had pulsed for what felt like forever, and I could feel her passage become gooey and slippery with my overflowing jizz.

Immense regret filled me as she lowered herself down to kiss me. In my post-orgasmic stupor, I kissed her back, more as an attempt to get her to go away than any real tenderness. I lay there in anguish, ashamed at the strength of my orgasm, guilty that she'd gotten me aroused, and, of course, angry at her for having done this all against my will. A small, horrible and dark part of my mind, horrified at how much I enjoyed it, questioned whether I had really been unwilling.

"I'll be right back..."

"Wait, where are you going? Untie me! We have to talk!" I cried out. A steaming flood of cum and her juices poured onto my shaft and balls as she pulled off of me, but she ignored my cries and left the room.

davybyrne
davybyrne
575 Followers
123456...8