Au Pair Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers

"Untie me, Inga. Please, you've had your fun," I yelled, trying to sound firm.

"In a second, Tyler," she soothed as she cuddled back against me and gave me a kiss. I turned my face away coldly. "Let's look at our video. I think it can be cut into something quite nicely. You work in Hollywood, so you know how you can take little clips and make something look special and very different than the original. It's like magic, isn't it?"

"You raped me... this isn't evidence..."

She'd been recording from the beginning, audio only at first as the phone had been on the bed facedown. I winced at how authentic I sounded when I had begged her to fuck me. Then came the footage of me eagerly devouring her sex, lapping at her with abandon as she rode me to her first orgasm. From the camera angle, you couldn't even tell I was tied up. And then, after her orgasm, my all too eager second request for her to fuck me was heard. Next came my depraved licking of her asshole, framed by her question about whether I liked the act or not. My enthusiasm for doing it was a more than sufficient reply. That filthy act was recorded in vivid closeup, her glistening sex hanging open above my mouth as I speared my tongue into her bottom over and over again.

Even later, when I knew I was being filmed, she showed choice clips that made me look very willing in our fucking. My eyes closed and my lips curled into smiles of pleasure while I moaned and gasped. My rock hard cock looked pretty happy plunging into her again and again. The finale, of course, was my powerful orgasm with her face in the frame. I certainly did not look coerced or unwilling at all; rather quite pleased.

"Every couple has to have a good sex tape, and ours is quite hot," she said at last. "You are such a handsome man, with a sexy, muscular body and such a big, pretty cock. I've already emailed the video to keep it safe, so if you are embarrassed, don't think you can delete it or destroy my phone, Baby."

----------

"So it was non-consensual at first?" Paul asked.

I couldn't tell whether he believed me or not, but I was paying him to believe me so I assumed he did.

"Yes, I mean, she drugged me, tied me up, and raped me! That's non-consensual, isn't it?"

Paul nodded, but was writing something down and didn't answer.

"What about the texts you sent her? The detective mentioned there were a number on her phone that showed you pursued a sexual relationship actively."

I flushed and shook my head.

"Right. Those look bad, but let me explain. That was all part of her blackmail plot. I never tried to seduce her."

----------

"What do you want?" I asked as she cuddled against me. "Can you at least untie me?"

"Not yet, Baby," Inga murmured, kissing my jaw and ear. "I don't want you all angry at me."

I turned my mouth away from her.

"And as for what I want," she purred, nibbling my ear now. "I want you, Baby. I want you all to myself, like it should be."

"I'm married," I said with an acid tone. "I love my wife."

"For now. I'm patient," said Inga, but she frowned at my words.

"Inga, this won't work. We can't be a thing," I tried again. I didn't know how crazy she truly was, so I still hoped she might listen to reason. "You must know that, don't you?"

"Oh, Tyler, I'm not crazy, or an idiot." Inga chuckled at me as if I was being silly. "I just want to pretend. I find you sexy, and want to be your wife when she's not here. A dirtier and hornier version. I'll untie you if you agree to do that with me while she's gone tonight and tomorrow night. Just two nights with me is all I want. I know you have to go to work to earn us money during the day. Don't you, Baby?"

"Inga, that's not wise. You had your fun. Let's not make things worse..."

"Either you play along or I send Katherine the edited video of you fucking me. Which would you prefer? She's a lawyer, so I'm sure she'd be good at divorcing you."

"I'd tell her you drugged and raped me."

"Do you look like a rape victim in this shot?" She began playing the clip of me begging her to fuck me. "And there are others..." She flipped to another video, this one of me sniffing her panties in the laundry room. She must have had a camera hidden that afternoon. Another video started, this one from an end table at the pool with me standing next to her as she sunbathed topless. I was talking to her, but as she looked down into her bag the camera caught me eying her breasts shamelessly. And finally, yet another video. She was walking into the kitchen in just a t-shirt and thong. I was seated at the island and my head turned to track her ass. She must have set up her phone to film me from the opposite counter. "Yes, you look more like a horny pervert to me. Plus there are the texts you sent me..."

"Texts? What texts?" My stomach was roiling already. She'd set me up, and I'd fallen into her trap.

"Silly of you to leave your phone out unlocked, like you do so often, but I also found out you use your birth year as your passcode. Soooo not safe!" said Inga as she opened her messages. "You delete the texts on your phone after you send them, of course, but I saved them on mine, for the police and Katherine."

A string of dirty entreaties peppered the mundane logistical messages I'd sent her over the last three weeks. She made it look like I was begging her to give me her panties, usually so I could take them to work to jerk off with them. I told her she drove me crazy, that I loved her, and I would leave my wife for her. My messages built up in aggressiveness before Katherine's work trip, and I told Inga I couldn't wait to finally be alone with her. The last message was the most chilling, saying I was going to fuck her whether she wanted to or not, and I didn't believe her denials that she didn't want to have sex. I was going to show her she was mine, and if she didn't go along, I'd frame her for stealing and have her arrested and deported.

The horrible position I was in began to sink into me. Inga could destroy my life with a simple email. Who would believe me? She had video of me perving her and fucking her, and dozens of incriminating text messages. Not to mention she was gorgeous. What jury would think I hadn't lost my mind just by her looks if she cried rape, or coercion? Would Katherine even believe me? She loved me, and trusted me, but this amount of evidence would bring out her lawyer side, which was brutal, objective, and merciless.

----------

"Are the videos on her phone as well?" asked Paul.

"Yes, as far as I know" I shook my head. "And more. She has many more. There may be raw footage that shows my side of it still..."

"Well, we'll have access to anything the police discover as well," continued Paul. "Now, tell me about how things progressed after that."

----------

'I'll play along." I had no choice. If nothing else, this would buy me more time to figure out how to get out of this mess in a way that I could convince Katherine I was truly the victim. "Untie me."

"I knew you would. You'll enjoy it as much as I will, right, Baby?" Inga had a huge smile and gave me a kiss. I kissed her back, trying to put some passion into it. "That's a good husband."

But she didn't untie me, at least not right then. Instead she made out with me for awhile, insisting I call her Baby, Dearest, and finally Kit-Kat, my little nickname for Katherine. It felt so wrong, but I played along dutifully.

Her kisses got progressively deeper and more passionate, and soon she was kissing down my body. I thought I was spent, emotionally and physically drained, but she teased me with her mouth and fingers for a good fifteen minutes, her tongue darting all over my nude and helpless body. I'd never been tortured in this fashion, and was helpless to shy away from her touch as she explored me intimately from my toes to the tip of my scalp.

Eventually, she nuzzled in between my knees and I threw my head back in anticipation as her soft mouth slathered my inner thighs with kisses. By the time she reached my balls, taking one in her wet mouth to suckle, my cock was already firming up for another round. Seemingly in no rush, she worshipped at my cock, licking and pumping it until it was rock hard again, and then began a slow and lazy blowjob that had me bucking my hips in frustration.

After licking me clean of our mixed juices, she took me in her mouth and suckled my tip while staring in my eyes, a smile turning up the corners of her stretched lips. With a practiced ease, she swallowed me deep in one big gulp and buried her nose into my pubic bone. Once I was deep in her throat, my groans loud and body twisting in the restraints, she hummed deeply and licked my balls with the tip of her outstretched tongue.

I was in heaven. Katherine barely would suck my dick these days and had never deepthroated me before. Inga fucked me with her throat, long deep strokes that took me all the way in and held me there once I was balls deep. She showed almost no gag reflex, but soon had to stop sucking to laugh at my desperate cries to let me cum. When she wasn't sucking me, she stroked me with two hands, keeping me simmering.

"Please... fuck me again. Make me cum!" I cried out. There was no need to pretend I wasn't into this anymore. I had to act like I enjoyed fucking her to get free of the restraints, so I did. She had me by the balls, literally, and I begged her shamelessly. "Please, Inga!"

"Call me Kit-Kat!" she said as she slid up my body. "I want you to make love to me. Treat me like your Kit-Kat. I will untie you, but if you don't fuck me like your dirty wife, I'm going to send her the video."

I agreed. I'd do anything at this point to come anyway. Besides, I wasn't going to solve this blackmail issue tonight. She impaled herself on my straining cock again, forcing a loud groan out of my mouth, then reached down to undo my ankle straps first. I kicked my legs free and flexed my stretched knees, before she leaned forward to do my wrists.

"Thank you... Kit-Kat!" I said as my hands went to her ass. It felt so wrong to call her that. Katherine's disapproving frown appeared in my mind for a second, but I had no choice. Inga bounced on my cock lightly as a reward and I shuddered.

"That's my baby," Inga cooed as she kissed me. My hands found her melons. I'd been dying to touch them since I'd first met her, and I groped them with a hungry fervor as they dangled from her chest. Seeing my interest, she fed one to my mouth, letting me suck a teat to hardness before repeating with the other breast. My hips were moving down below, pistoning my cock into her as she hovered above. There was no need for more encouragement from her. My body craved another orgasm and was fucking her on its own at this point.

Inga was so different than Katherine. Not just her big breasts which swung wildly as she rocked to meet my thrusts, but her young body and tight pussy felt so fresh. After being so used to the same partner for so many years, with the same basic positions and sequences of sex, I was incredibly turned on by how new everything felt with Inga. I admit, I was enjoying fucking her more than I should. I was still being blackmailed into it, but my body was more than willing.

Inga pulled me over and rolled onto her back to have me take her in missionary position. Her breasts were flattened, but still jiggled lewdly as I rocked her body with powerful, hungry thrusts that made my balls slap onto her ass. She urged me on, telling me to fuck her harder as she screamed through another shuddering orgasm that made her cunt grip my pounding dick in spasms of pleasure. I was fucking her like an animal now, as savage as I could, a mix of anger as well as lust driving me to use her viciously.

"My boobs. Fuck my boobs!" screamed Inga as she sensed I was near. Unable to resist the offer, I slid out of her and straddled her stomach. Inga squeezed her mounds together and I slid my near bursting cock into the inviting tunnel she created. It was exquisite. Not as tight as her young cunt, but soft and textured in a way that made me groan in bliss. This type of fucking was likely not even possible with Katherine's modest chest, nor would she have asked for it. Seizing her shoulders, I thrust into her breasts hard and tried to push myself over the edge.

Inga lowered her mouth and was able to catch the tip of my cock in it. I shortened my stroke to keep that tip inside her lips, then redoubled my tempo as she sucked me into another massive orgasm. My cock jerked and pulsed, the first load shooting into Inga's mouth. She pulled her mouth off my cock, and the subsequent blasts of cum sprayed out, landing her neck and breastbone. I was surprised how much I still had left, spurting another half-dozen dollops out before I collapsed in an exhausted heap next to her.

"Tyler, so much cum! You love coming on your Kit-Kat, don't you?" Inga said while she cleaned herself up, licking her fingers dry after scooping up my cum from her neck.

"Yes, Kit-Kat, I do," I murmured as I lay next to her in anguished guilt.

Ideas filled my mind now that I'd orgasmed. I could overpower her. Force her to give me access to her phone and email. I could erase everything and then go to the police, or to Katherine. I also owned several handguns as home invasions were a concern in the luxury neighborhood we lived in. Perhaps I could threaten Inga with a gun and get her to break down and confess? Violence and threats weren't my personality, though, and I knew the use of force could lead to a worse ending for me than my current predicament. My fantasies of intimidating her faded as she pulled me close to her naked body and my anger was replaced by conflicted guilt.

Inga asked me to spoon her naked as we drifted towards sleep. My arm was comfortably wrapped around her body, and the soft mass of her breasts was disturbingly soothing. Her ass nuzzled against my spent cock, and she forced us to have pillow-talk.

"Did you like being tied up tonight, Baby?"

"Yes, Kit-Kat. It was kinky."

"I knew you'd enjoy it. It made you feel less guilty, didn't it?"

"Yes, but I wanted to fuck you regardless."

"I know you did, maybe you can tie me up next time."

"I'd love it, Baby."

"Is your cock getting hard again?"

I was shocked, but indeed, somehow, I was rising again for another effort. Her body was just too fucking sexy for me to cuddle against and not get aroused. Soon enough, my cock was rock hard and trapped between her ass cheeks, pointing up her back, as she wiggled against me.

"You want to fuck me again?"

"Yes.... I do Kit-Kat," I answered, feeling even more guilty. This was beyond playing along, but now that I was hard, I couldn't resist another orgasm.

"I bet you want to fuck my ass, don't you?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder at me as she wiggled her rear against my cock. I was speechless, but my cock twitched in excitement at the thought. "Not tonight, but maybe tomorrow if you get home for dinner on time. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Baby?"

"I would love it, Baby," I murmured.

She reached down, tickling my balls before pulling my cock between her thighs. She guided me into her pussy from behind, and I pushed inside her once more, my hand clutching her breast for leverage. Her body twisted until her mouth found mind. She grew wetter as our tongues entwined, my cock finding another inch of depth with every thrust.

"Fill me with your cum again, Baby," she urged me when I'd finally buried myself into her once more. A squeeze of her walls encouraged me. "This is your favorite position, isn't it?"

Taking Katherine from behind as we spooned on our sides was indeed one of my favorite positions. A lot of our sex ended like this, especially if we were tired and had started foreplay by cuddling before sleep. I wondered how she knew, but I had more pressing matters as I felt my cock finally bottom out inside her.

I didn't last long, but I had a nice, guilt ridden third orgasm, fucking her from behind as she writhed against me. I held those delicious breasts for support as I tumbled into climax again, screaming out "Kit-Kat" as I exploded into her with delirious passion. Those sweet spurts, milking my balls truly now, were almost painful. I moaned with every pulse as I filled her with everything I had left.

"Stay inside... as long as you can," Inga murmured.

That was also something Katherine would ask me to do. She loved the feel of my spent cock inside her, slowly softening as we drifted to sleep. I complied, my horny mind brushing aside any questions as to why Inga made the same request, and held her close as my cock stayed strangely hard for a minute or two longer than I expected. Finally, I softened in her gooey passage and slipped out, my eyes closing into fitful slumber.

----------

"So at that point, it was consensual?" asked Paul again.

"It was getting that way. The first couple of days I went along only because of her threat of blackmail."

He nodded understandingly, but I sensed he thought I was protesting too much, like he knew I'd enjoyed it.

"She was threatening to destroy my life. I couldn't say no! Eventually, though, yes I did it willingly. I'm not trying to protect my name here, or actions. They are what they are. I'm not proud of it."

"Of course. And the next day... more of the same?"

"Yes, I had to! I had no choice at that point."

"The detective said a number of her underwear had traces of semen on them. That she'd saved them in her closet and they'll be testing them for DNA," said Paul finally.

"I'm sure it'll match me," I answered. "She liked to get it on her underwear, for evidence I assume."

"The police recovered a dozen pairs."

----------

The next morning I had a dream about fucking Inga, and woke up to find her blowing me. It was early, the kids still asleep down the hall, and Inga was deepthroating my cock with such skill that I knew I was already close to the edge.

"Good morning, Baby," murmured Inga as she slid up my body and gave me a sloppy kiss that tasted of my own salty pre-cum. "This is how I wake up my husband."

"Inga... this... I can't keep this up," I began, but my hands founds her boobs and groped them instead of pushing her away. "We need to stop."

"Until Katherine returns tomorrow, you promised," said Inga with a frown. She grabbed my chin again and gave me a stern look. "I don't want to have to use the video. Don't make me."

"No, please... I won't," I said. My cock throbbed as she swiveled her hips and brushed it against her hot cleft. "Just until tomorrow—"

She slammed herself onto my hard cock, her pussy already wet and ready. She rode me expertly, rubbing her clit to catch up to me as her boobs bounced wildly in all directions from her motion. It was a short and sweet fuck, and I blasted into her passage with a cry that was full of despair at the bittersweet pleasure I felt from filling her with my hot jizz yet again. Inga came with me, her fingers on her clit moving in a frenzy as she trembled on my cock.

She slumped down on me when her climax had faded, and we caught our breaths as she nuzzled into my neck. My arms went around her, and I held her close while my mind spun helplessly. I needed a way out of this, a magic solution to my predicament.

"Now, we'd better shower and get the kids up!"

----------

Inga gave me another pair of soiled underwear to take to work that day, with instructions to send her a picture with my cum on them by lunchtime. I complied, finding the task embarrassingly easy to achieve despite having slaked my balls in her four times now in the last twenty four hours.

"Did you not get my texts last night, Baby?" Katherine complained when I called her from my office. "You never called to say good night!"

"I'm sorry. I was in the office late and zonked. My phone was dead as well," I'd lied. My guilt was palpable. I teetered on the verge of confessing everything to Katherine right then and there. She might not believe me when she saw Inga's blackmail video, but if I was forthright, she might love me enough to at least consider my side of the story. "I promise I'll call you tonight, Kit-Kat."

davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers
123456...8