Au Pair Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers

I filled her in on the kids, what they ate, and then some bullshit in my office. Inga had our kids talk to Katherine that morning, so that was all good. Finally, Katherine asked me how Inga was doing.

"Great, she seems very on top of things."

The rest of the day I schemed, trying desperately to think of how I could extricate myself from my predicament. The fact that Inga had drugged and raped me was useless now. I could never prove to anyone, especially Katherine, that it hadn't been consensual. Not with the video footage Inga had amassed and threatened to edit into an incriminating movie. Maybe if I got the raw video of last night I could prove it, but I doubted she kept it on her phone anymore knowing it could partially exonerate me.

I needed to get access to her email, whichever one she'd sent the video to, to have a shot, which meant I'd need access to her phone. While she had been very crafty and manipulative, I hoped her IT knowledge wasn't great and I could find a way to forward the original video, maybe out of her sent messages if she wasn't aware of that trick.

Perhaps I could secretly record her admitting what she'd done, both my rape and the subsequent blackmailing? That would be tricky to orchestrate, but could be equally as exonerating. I wondered how far I'd go to make her talk. Would a confession under duress even count? Would I be willing to threaten her, or even hurt her slightly, to get her to break?

It wasn't a great plan, but at least the two ideas were something to give me hope. I'd still have to deal with Katherine's anger at letting myself get into this situation, but if I had proof of how I'd been taken advantage of and forced to continue the affair via blackmail, at least I'd have the ability to argue for her forgiveness.

Around the end of the day, I got a message from Inga. It was a picture of her ass, naked. She was bent over, with her cheeks spread apart, and her pink asshole winked open slightly at me.

"Come home on time, Dear, and get your reward."

----------

Inga was wearing another set of Katherine's clothes. This time she'd chosen a short cocktail dress that again was undersized to the point of lewdness on her chest. She'd made another nice meal that we ate after the kids went to bed. I was careful to watch her serve our portions and insisted on uncorking and pouring the wine myself. I turned on the voice recorder I had installed onto my phone, slipped it into my pocket, and hoped the microphone could pick up our dinner talk.

Inga kept the conversation domestic and banal, asking me about my day and my co-workers, giving me vignettes about what she'd done with the kids, and then telling me about how excited she was that I came home on time. The last was accompanied by a wink.

"So, how did you drug me last night? The pasta? The wine?" I asked as dinner wound down, giving her a chuckle to keep my question light. "I don't mind now, I'm just curious."

"What do you mean, Baby?" asked Inga, wide eyed. "I never drugged you. You were the one that wanted to have sex with me. Remember? I'd been saying no, but you wore me down. You were so insistent. How could I say no to a sexy man like yourself?"

"Inga, let's not play games," I said, frowning at her. "I just want to know. Tell me."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said with a grin. "But your idea about tying you up so I could make you feel like I took advantage of you, that was quite kinky and I did enjoy it. You're so naughty, Dear."

"Inga, I know I said I'd play along, but just tell me this one thing..."

Inga rose up and walked around the table. Straddling my lap, she began to kiss me and silenced any further questions with her mouth. I didn't want to relent, but eventually I was kissing her back as my cock hardened underneath her. She placed my hands under her skirt, on her bare asscheeks, and reached down to tease my cock through my jeans.

"Enough of your stupid questions. I think you deserve your reward, don't you?"

"I'd like that..." I said reluctantly. The thought of fucking her ass had been in my head since she'd sent me that picture. Just because I was being blackmailed didn't mean I couldn't enjoy some aspects of this nightmare. I mean, I had to play along to keep her happy anyway, right?

"But, are you trying to be naughty?" she asked, and suddenly fished my phone out of my front pocket. She held it out of reach, leaning away from me as I grasped at it, and glanced at the screen where the recording app's controls were visible, including a timer counting the thirty minutes I'd already recorded. She paused it. "You were trying to record us! You naughty little boy!"

"Give me that!" I yelled, and finally pulled it from her fingers.

She stood up and scowled at me.

"Naughty boys get punished, you understand, Tyler?"

"What are you talking about? I just was trying to—"

She slapped me on the cheek, hard, and wagged her finger at me. She turned, reached across the table, flashing me her asscheeks under the hem of her short dress, and grabbed her phone.

"Let's look at the video I made today," she said, unlocking it.

It was worse than I'd anticipated. The editing looked professional. The clips of me perving her came first: sniffing her panties, ogling her ass and boobs, and even a screenshot of the cum covered panties I'd texted her today. Then our sex last night was spliced together so cleverly that it looked fully consensual, with me begging her to fuck me and groaning in happiness at my orgasm. We looked like two happy lovers at the end, kissing in guilty joy.

"It's ready to go to Katherine. Maybe even the police for sexual harassment as your texts make it clear you coerced your employee," Inga said with a stern look. "Now it's time to punish you for trying to be a sneak."

I was helpless as she grabbed my hand and led me back to our bedroom.

"Take off your clothes and lie down on your stomach," barked Inga. She slapped my ass. "Now!"

I complied, unable to think of a way to get out of this. Part of me wanted to get back on her good side so I could fuck her ass still, so I was strangely obedient. Inga fasted the cuffs on my ankles and wrists again, spreading me out, then began teasing me with her fingers, gliding them over my back and thighs.

"Look, I'll have sex with you, but I don't enjoy this—"

"Shut your mouth, you sneak," said Inga. As I opened my mouth to speak, she shoved her thong into it. I tasted her flavor, strong and bright, and realized she was very aroused. "Hold that in your mouth, you naughty boy."

She rummaged around in Katherine's end table and pulled out a slim, long vibrator, the only sex toy Katherine owned, and a bottle of lube. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes went wide. I shook my head and tried to tell her no, but her smile was pure evil as she settled in between my legs and began to rub my ass cheeks.

"I think you'll learn your lesson after tonight and be a good husband to your wife, won't you, Baby?" Inga asked as she began to spank my ass cheeks. I'm not into being spanked, or being tied up, and her blows stung, but the combination of being nude in front of her and my fear of what she might do next conspired to turn me on despite my efforts to stay in control. By the time she had finished her spanking, I was almost fully hard. Her free hand shifted to play with my balls and shaft, ensuring I was soon throbbingly erect. "There, now you're ready for me."

Squirting the lube into my crack, she began to circle my asshole with her finger as she stroked my cock slowly. I moaned into her underwear as she worked her finger into my virgin ass. I'd never tried anal play before, it was way too kinky to suggest to Katherine, and the untouched nerves of my rear were sending electric tingles up my spine and into my throbbing cock. Lubing herself up again, she was soon fucking my ass with her finger while running her fingertips up and down my hard shaft. I'd never been stimulated like this before and quivered at the new feeling.

"Let's get you nice and ready," said Inga. "I fuck your ass before you fuck mine. It seems like a fair trade, don't you think?"

The finger slipped out, and a larger and firmer object replaced it. I was thankful Katherine's vibe was slim as Inga began to work the silicone phallus into my tight ass. I tried not to show how shamefully enjoyable this was, but my helpless groans and the trembling of my thighs made it all too evident. Soon she had it past my ring and was sliding the well lubricated vibe in and out of my virgin ass as I struggled to not let the sensation build into an embarrassing orgasm.

"There, now you get a taste of your own medicine," said Inga with a smug laugh. "I'm not sure if this is punishment or not, though."

She pushed the vibrator in fully, then turned it on. The buzz was muted as it was so deeply buried inside me, but the waves of pleasure it sent out as it came to life were overwhelming. I'd never felt anything like it before, the sensation so novel I gave in to the glow of pleasure that seemed to fill my lower body. Inga fucked me with the vibe slowly, pulling it out halfway and shoving it back in, subtly adjusting the angle so it pushed against my prostate more directly.

"Mhmmm.... mhmmmmfp" I moaned out through her panties as my body began to twitch. She had stopped rubbing my cock, which stuck out straight between my spread legs, and began to softly encourage me as the tempo of her fucking steadily increased. I was in a state of awkward bliss, the pressure inside me conspiring with the buzzing of the vibrator to make my rear a warm and fuzzy ball of expanding pleasure. I felt the pleasure creep into my cock, filling it with tingles until I knew I couldn't hold back. Screaming into her panties, I came hard as Inga fucked my ass relentlessly. My cock, with nothing touching it, pulsed repeatedly as I shot jizz out onto the bedspread again and again. The pleasure seemed to continue until I was shooting blanks, and then, only then, did it slowly fade.

"Well, it looks like you did like it too much for this to be a punishment, didn't you?" said Inga, slapping my ass as she pulled the vibe out. She untied the restraints as I lay there limp and drained.

"We need to get you hard again, so you can fuck my ass," said Inga as she rolled me onto my back and cuddled onto me. She was naked, and I held her in a stupor, amazed and ashamed at my orgasm. "Isn't it great to have such a kinky wife? I know how to make you happy, don't I?"

"Yes, Inga—"

"That's not my name, silly!"

"Yes, Kit-Kat," I answered, feeling hot guilt surge into me at calling her Katherine's nickname. She kissed me again, thoroughly pleased at the name.

While I thought I was spent, Inga had other ideas. After a long session of making out, her mouth turned downward and she licked my body thoroughly until at last she held my cock in her mouth. I thought there was no way I'd recover so quickly, but to my surprise, I was rapidly growing hard again as she suckled me.

"Let's get you lubed up. You don't want to hurt your wife's tight ass, do you?" asked Inga as she poured lube onto my now hard cock. Fisting me with two hands, she soon had me rock hard again and straining for more stimulation. "I think you're ready. What do you think?"

Inga crouched down, placing her face on the bed, and wiggled her ass at me invitingly. I rose up to my knees to examine her and licked my lips in anticipation. Her round globes were perfect, muscular and solid, and her baby smooth cleft and ass crack glistened with her own arousal and extra lube she had evidently already applied.

"Kiss me first, get me ready for your big cock, Baby."

I spread her cheeks and lowered my face in a mesmerized daze. Although I'd just come, I felt an overwhelming need to fuck my cruel temptress. Part of it was driven by revenge. Inga had ruined my life, forced me to cheat on my wife, and now fucked my ass in a humiliating fashion. I wanted to make her pay, and get my own pleasure as well. I was aching to pound her ass with my cock in retribution.

Another idea popped into my head, something I'd forgotten in my intense need to fuck her, and I decided to try to make this ass fucking a tactic for something else as well.

"Oh, you'll get my big cock," I growled out as I began to eat her pucker. I was aggressive, hungry in my assault, my lips and mouth moving in her crack as if I couldn't get enough of her asshole. Even my tongue was fierce, not gently licking or swirling this time. It was spearing her ring, pushing into her hard. "I'm going to fuck your ass so hard..."

"Oh, Tyler! You naughty boy! You want my ass so badly, don't you?" Inga cooed at me, looking over her shoulder and up at me in mock surprise. Her ass wiggled before me, eager for my cock.

"Yes, I do, but... I want to tie you up for this as well, like you did to me... It will make me so hot to have you helpless."

"Tyler, you're so kinky... okay!"

I pushed her down to her stomach in the middle of the bed, then attached the cuffs to all four of her limbs as she'd done to me twice now. There, she was finally fully in my control, and the sight was pretty amazing. She tested her bonds, and while she had a little more slack than I did because I hadn't adjusted the length of the straps, she was snug and couldn't move. Her ass jiggled as she looked back at me with a nervous smile, the pink slit of her sex yawning open hungrily. I could do anything I wanted to her, and a number of evil thoughts crept into my mind as payback.

First though, I wanted to drain my balls into her juicy ass as painfully as I could.

"I've been dying to fuck this ass," I said, gripping my cock and straightening up. I spread her asscheek open with my thumb and placed the tip on her pucker. "I'm going to destroy it... you evil little slut. This is payback!"

"Oh, Tyler! No! Be gentle! I'm your wife!"

I ignored her, pushing into her ring roughly. She was tight, but clearly had taken a cock up there before as she was able to relax almost instantly to accommodate my swollen tip. That was a little disappointing. I was hoping for some pain and tears, but it didn't deter me. I fucked myself in deeper, relentlessly pushing into her in a series of hard thrusts as she screamed and thrashed on the bed against the restraints. I had to hold her hips still, and eventually was pulling her against me as I furiously pumped into her until I was fully hilted. I paused, buried deep, and panted to catch my breath.

"Tyler... please... don't be a savage! Make love to my ass!"

"Fuck you! You evil bitch!" I cried out, anger finally flooding out fully. I couldn't keep the act up, and with the sweet feeling of my cock in her ass I knew I could have my way with her. This act of revenge was worth the price if she decided to send Katherine the video and her faked texts. "This is what you want... you want THIS!"

"Oh, NO! Tyler! Gentle! OH!" Inga screamed as I began to fuck her with a vengeance. "I'm your WIFE! NOOOO!"

"You aren't my wife! Just a dirty slut! An evil whore!" I screamed out, my entire body arching into every thrust of my hips. The meaty thwack of my pelvis slamming into her ass filled the room, my balls slapping her pussy hard. I kept pounding into her, pouring every last bit of my anger and frustration into this savage assault.

Inga was screaming, begging me to slow down and take it easy. I ignored her, repeating my insults louder to drown her out. As I continued to rock her, her own cries changed, becoming moans of dirty pleasure. The idea that she was enjoying this enraged me. I had wanted it to be nothing but pain for her. I couldn't stop, though, as her tight ass felt incredible gripping my cock. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and pulled her head up with it, arching her back and lifting her torso off the bed.

"You are going to come? You don't deserve to come," I yelled at her as I tried to increase my tempo. Still holding her by her hair, I shook her body with every thrust, interrupting her moans and forcing high pitched squeals out with every hilting of my cock. It was too much. I was too turned on and felt my own orgasm approaching unstoppably. "You dirty whore! Take it... take my cum!"

I was dimly aware as I exploded into my climax that she was screaming just as loud as me, encouraging me into a mad lust as I started shooting cum into her tight ass. I pulled her hair back harder, my other hand savagely groping her dangling breasts as I pulsed load after load of jizz into her. I was amazed I had any spunk left after her earlier milking, but my body seemed to have an endless reservoir despite her non-stop fucking of me.

Finally I was done, completely spent again, and I slid out of her ass, leaving a river of cum oozing out. I collapsed on my bed. I thought Inga would be pissed at me, upset enough to make another threat perhaps, but she was all smiles as she glanced over at me and flexed her wrists in the cuffs.

"Wow, Tyler, you were so hot. I loved it. I love you. You want me like a crazed animal. You wanted to fuck your wife's ass so badly, didn't you? You like having me tied up so you can do all kinds of kinky horrible things to me."

"You're not my—" I began, staring at her crazy blue eyes. Fucking her ass as violently and as hard as I just had should have made her pissed at me, but she acted like she loved me even more now. She was insane, and would share her blackmail video in a heartbeat, I realized. I had to play along. I knew what I had to say. "Yeah, I needed it Kit-Kat. I needed it so badly."

"I'm going to be a little sore now. You won't be able to do that again for a couple days, but she's coming back tomorrow, anyway," said Inga. "Isn't that horrible? Do you hate it as much as I do?"

"Yeah," I said, feeling uneasy. She was insane. I clearly saw that now.

"What are we going to do about her?"

"I don't know."

I got up, ignoring her question about whether I was going to untie her, and found her phone on the dresser. I sat down next to her and held it up.

"Mind if I have a look?"

"Sure. It's unlocked," said Inga with a friendly smile. "I trust you, Baby."

That threw me. I was expecting I'd have to use her finger to unlock it, or force her to tell me the code, but sure enough, I swiped it open with no password or biometric check.

I flipped through her photos and found only the finished clips she'd already showed me, plus the pictures I had sent her of her cum-stained underwear. Everything else was just random pictures of my kids she'd sent to Katherine and I during the day. There was nothing from before her trip to the U.S. at all, which was odd.

"Looking for something, darling?"

"You know what I want," I said, now going to her mail. Her Gmail account was almost empty, just emails from the agency, Katherine and myself, and some random spam messages. Nothing from before around nine months ago, when she'd evidently set this account up for her Au Pair agency profile. I checked her sent messages and found no video emailed within the last couple days. She either hadn't sent a copy out, or, more likely, was smart enough to have erased the message.

I flipped back to her messages, almost all from Katherine and myself. Her phone calls were also just for us, or obvious numbers of other parents or businesses in my town. She only called one number internationally, almost every day for ten to fifteen minutes.

"Tyler, I'm not stupid," said Inga. "I know you still have feelings and might have regrets. I don't want you to change your mind about us. Ever since you fucked me, I've realized how in love with you I am. I don't want to lose you now."

The phone was clean. Too clean. I threw it on the bed and buried my face in my hands. What was her game? The amount of cunning required to do this and leave no evidence for me to exonerate myself was diabolical, and the sterile phone hinted she'd been planning this for awhile. Where were her friends, family, and all the other traces of a normal life? She'd wiped it all away. But why?

davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers
123456...8