Au Pair Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers

"Where did you edit the videos?" I asked. She had to have done that work somewhere and I knew she didn't have a laptop.

"The kids' iMac," Inga said, with some annoyance. "But I erased all the raw files, and the finished ones after I copied them to my phone. I used a disk wiper to make them unrecoverable."

She was thorough, and I knew I'd have to get ahead of her somehow. Outwitting her was not going to be easy.

"Satisfied now? Are you going to untie me, Baby? Or do you want to do something else to me?"

Her words jarred me back to reality. I'd fantasized about torturing her, slapping her, spanking her, and making her suffer when I'd strapped her into the cuffs. Now that I'd drained my lust in her ass, I found my rage was gone. Hurting her wouldn't do anything but make me feel even more guilty about the mess I was in, if anything, it would make me feel even less like a victim.

With a sigh, I realized I'd have to keep playing along. She was too smart and I'd have to be patient, hoping for a mistake that would let me escape her web.

"Oh Baby, that was so hot. Let's do it again another night, when she's not here," said Inga after I uncuffed her. She jumped onto my lap and began to kiss me. I was stiff at first, still depressed and upset by my failure tonight. Eventually, her naked body and maddening breasts conspired to distract me, and I was soon kissing her back with more passion than I planned.

We took a shower to clean ourselves off. Somehow, her thorough soaping led to another fucking session, this time her pussy, under the hot stream of water. I was in disbelief as I came for a third time tonight. I was beginning to feel as if my body had a mind of its own, and all I could do was watch helplessly as it betrayed me again and again with her sexy body.

I thought we were finally through, surely I had nothing left inside me, but Inga insisted we watch a romantic comedy together in our bed, like Katherine and I would. After an hour of cuddling naked together under the covers, I grew very aware that I might get aroused again. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Katherine called just when Inga had begun to lightly stroke my weary manhood.

"Hey Kit-Kat." Inga glowered at my words. "Yeah, nothing much, just watching some TV."

Inga disappeared under the covers and I felt her mouth kissing down my stomach.

"No, the kids are great, although they miss you! How is the conference?"

My cock was in her lips now and growing hard. It almost hurt as she'd essentially fucked me raw by this point. That discomfort didn't seem to dampen my arousal as Inga began to deepthroat me in earnest.

"Oh, y-yes, totallly... I c-can't wait to see you either!" I was struggling to maintain focus as Inga bobbed on my cock. She'd thrown the covers back and I watched her in sick horror as she swallowed my cock over and over again, those big boobs dangling obscenely. "I-Inga? She's good... she cooked a great dinner. Yes. Uhm. What? Sorry, the TV was loud... I couldn't hear you. Yes, she's around somewhere. Down there... I mean the hall, I t-think."

It was getting hard to focus as Inga tortured me. Katherine was blabbing on about some cocktail party she went to and I emitted grunts of acknowledgement while trying to avoid making moans.

"Of course, yes... I love Y-YOU! mhmmm," I gasped at the end as Inga had swallowed me deep and then stuck a fingertip into my ass just as I tried to say "I love you". Katherine didn't seem to notice, and I hung up and let out a loud groan. "You bitch... my god."

"I don't like you calling her Kit-Kat," Inga said as she slid up my chest, her eyes angry. "That's my name now. Don't lie to her and say you love her, either. You don't. You love me."

"I-I won't... I won't Kit-Kat," I murmured. The crazy light in her eyes faded slowly and she reached back and pressed my cock to her pussy. "I love you. That's right. I love only you."

She bounced my cock into her cunt in a series of short thrusts, and then began to ride me with a pleased smile on her face. Bringing my hands up to her breasts, she held them to her nipples as she rolled her eyes and began to ride me yet again. How many times had I fucked her, or jerked off into her panties these last two days? However many it was, it seemed she was insatiable. I let her coax me into another short and intense orgasm. Afterwards, it was almost painful as my overused cock slid out and throbbed.

I wish I could say that was my last infidelity for tonight, but the truth was it wasn't. Somehow, an hour later as we cuddled before falling sleep, she wiggled her ass against my cock and like a weary and battle-worn warrior, it rose for a final charge. I fucked her from behind again as we spooned on our sides, with her begging me to leave my cock inside her again, her voice an eerie impersonation of Katherine's tone when making the same demand.

I held her as my cock began to slowly soften inside her gripping passage. She squeezed me tight with her core, as if unwilling to let me go.

"I don't want her to come back. I don't want to have to share you," Inga said, her eyes again unblinking as she stared at me over her shoulder. "Please, don't let her."

----------

"So what happened when she returned that first time? How did Inga react?" asked Paul, who'd been taking copious notes.

"Well, to Katherine's face she was fine. I was nervous, but she held it together. It's just... that's when she really went off the deep end, and Katherine finally began to notice."

"What do you mean, went off the deep end?"

----------

The next day started like the prior, with Inga waking me with her mouth. I had expected it, and wasn't shocked at all when my erotic waking dream turned into a real life vision of a gorgeous blonde Swedish girl sucking my cock. We ended with me fucking her in missionary position as she begged me to fill her with my cum.

"I want it leaking out of me all day to remind me of you," Inga announced as she slid a fresh cotton thong on as quickly as possible, arranging the gusset to catch any of my milky drippings.

"You need to put away Katherine's clothes," I said as I got ready for work. "And the sheets..."

"The cleaners are coming," Inga had replied as she brushed her hair next to me in the bathroom mirror. Her eyes went up and down my shirtless body as I shaved. "You look so handsome today, Baby. I bet all the girls in your office want to fuck you. Too bad for them you're mine."

She'd left another pair of her underwear in my bag and texted me again about sending her a photo of my tribute to her. I complied at lunchtime. It was a painful and difficult jerk off as I was so drained, and to my dismay she complained about how little cum I produced. She ordered me to produce another one, and a couple hours later I added a few small dollops of cum to the stained gray cotton thong which seemed to satisfy her.

Katherine got home before me and we had a pleasant dinner as a family, with Inga at the table as usual. I'm not a great actor, and complained about feeling sick to throw Katherine off from any odd behavior I might display. Inga was sweet and helpful, and if she had any resentment towards Katherine, she didn't show it to my wife's face.

The depths of what Inga had done to me were revealed that night when Katherine and I were laying in bed. I'd read a little, as had Katherine, and she'd turned to her side to invite me to snuggle with her. We often had sex when one of us returned from a trip and I spooned her dutifully. After some pillow-talk, her ass wiggled against my crotch. I knew the motion well, but it was the same one that Inga had mimicked so perfectly the past two nights.

My cock was spent. Fucked raw and drained of cum so thoroughly from the last two days that Katherine's teasing did nothing. Combined with the remorse and guilt I felt, I knew there was no way I was getting it up.

Inga had ruined me for Katherine.

"I'm sorry Kit-Kat, I've got a headache."

----------

I was hoping for a reprieve with Katherine now back, but the next morning I was woken by Inga blowing me again. I panicked for a second, then realized Katherine had left to go to her Friday spinning class. I was still tense, but Inga's talented mouth soon had me relaxed and thinking of nothing except my pending orgasm.

"I missed you so much last night," Inga purred into my ear after she slid up to mount my eager cock. I cupped her firm ass and kissed her back as she began to fuck me. "I couldn't stand the thought of you with her. You didn't fuck her though... did you?"

"No..."

"Good, I knew you wouldn't. I knew you loved me," she whispered back, her body slamming down on my cock. "Your Kit-Kat."

"Yes, Kit-Kat."

"Never fuck her again," she said, her voice getting angry. "You are all mine. ALL MINE!"

I exploded into her as she raved in my ear about how much she loved me. She held me in her pussy, squeezing me tightly, as the last dribbles of cum twitched out of my cock.

"Yes, stay inside me, I want your sperm. The sooner we have our own child, the better."

Nothing can make a man's cock soften faster than hearing those words, but with the amount of cum I'd pumped into her already these past couple days, I knew I would be in trouble if she was serious anyway.

----------

At least the weekend had arrived, which meant Katherine would be around all day and I'd have some protection. Friday had been another day of torture for me, with Inga sending me nude photos, all very explicit, and urging me to jerk off twice into the pair of underwear she'd thoughtfully packed. That evening, Katherine and I went out on a dinner and movie date. I caught Inga's baleful glare as we left and was worried she'd text me something inappropriate.

During dinner, Inga came up and I struggled with the temptation to tell Katherine everything and beg forgiveness. The damning video Inga had amassed, and my texts, still made me hold my tongue. I found myself trying to not be too skeptical as Katherine praised her.

"I think she's doing great. Better than the last one," said Katherine. "I mean, she really is on top of things. I feel like she learns so quickly, and imitates everything I do so well!"

"Yes, I agree, she does do that..."

"She's so sweet too, always asking me for tips on clothing, what I eat, what kinds of workouts I do. She's going to my hair salon tomorrow for a cut. I feel like she really looks up to me!"

"I know she does..."

"I feel bad about her sister—"

"She has a sister?!"

"Yes, a younger one that's in a rough spot it sounds like. She never mentioned her to you?"

"No, she's never mentioned her family at all, or her life in Sweden. It's a bit odd..."

"Well, her sister has been dealing with some issues and dropped out of school. Her ex is a gangster, or some sort of criminal, and is stalking her. I was thinking of paying for her to come over to visit, to get her out of that toxic environment she's in right now—"

"NO!" I said it too loudly and Katherine was shocked at my response. "I mean, I don't think it's a good idea, us paying for that trip and all right now. Let's give Inga a couple more months and offer it as a reward, like a bonus."

Inga sent me one text during the movie, which I quickly deleted, as I did all of hers now. She warned me that if I fucked Katherine, she would tell my wife everything. I had no choice, and set up my headache early during the movie, and feigned exhaustion once we got home. As if my thoroughly spent cock had much left, anyway.

----------

"How do I look?" asked Inga the next day. She'd just returned from the salon and was showing Katherine and I her new haircut.

"Amazing! It's so brave of you to try a new color!" praised Katherine as Inga twirled for us.

"I love it! Thanks for the recommendation! It's such a great shade," said Inga, her eyes lingering on me.

She'd dyed her hair brown, an imitation of Katherine's color. If my eyes didn't deceive me, it was the exact same shade Katherine used in her hair. To make matters worse, Inga had also cut her hair dramatically. It was now above the shoulder and around the same length as my wife's.

"We could be twins!" joked Katherine as she stood next to Inga. Both women smiled at me and I shivered involuntarily. In addition to color and length, Inga's hair was also styled identically to my wife's. Even her clothes were similar, a pair of jeans and a buttoned blouse in the casual preppie style my wife favored. They were of similar height, and only the curvy swell of Inga's breasts gave her away if you weren't really looking at them.

"Wow, that's great!" I said, forcing a smile on my lips.

----------

Katherine decided to duck out to run an errand while the kids napped that afternoon. I couldn't think of an excuse to go with her, or to get her to stay, and watched her pull out of our driveway with a nervous swallow. Inga, standing by my side, waited until Katherine's car was gone, then grabbed my hand and pulled me to face her.

"I've been hoping she'd leave all day. I've missed you so much," she said, a big smile on her face. "I knew you'd love my new haircut."

"Inga, what are you doing, I liked your old one..."

"Kit-Kat!" she said, scowling at me. "I'm not Inga when she isn't here. I hate being Inga. I want to be your Kit-Kat."

"Kit-Kat, we need to talk about this..."

"After we fuck," said Inga with a grin, pulling me back to our bedroom. "We don't have much time, but I need you in me."

I tried to convince her it was too risky, but her mouth on mine and hands rubbing my body soon convinced me I had to appease her. My cock hardened way too rapidly in my pants and she soon had it outside my fly, stroking it lightly. Dropping to her haunches, a couple minutes of expert deepthroating was all it took for me to decide I had to fuck her, just to play along of course.

"Take me! Fuck me, Baby!" Inga urged as she pulled her jeans down and bent over the side of the bed. I didn't even bother to remove her thong, and just pulled the gusset aside. My fingers found her pink slit already wet and hot, and I sloshed inside her folds for a second as she quivered. "Tyler, I need you, Baby! Don't tease me!"

"Here you go, Kit-Kat," I groaned out as I began to feed my eager cock into her again. I hadn't come since yesterday afternoon when I'd jerked off onto her panties, and after the vigorous routine I'd grown accustomed to this week, her tight pussy was a craving I couldn't deny. I was soon buried into her, fucking her hard against the bed as she screamed in pleasure.

"Yes, Tyler! Fuck your wife," she screamed at me. Her fingers had slipped underneath her and were rubbing her clit frantically. "I'm Kit-Kat, aren't I? I'm your love."

From behind like this, her ass was rounder and firmer than Katherine's, but if she didn't look back, her hair was nearly spot on. For a guilty second I imagined it was Katherine I fucked with reckless need, but the fantasy made me feel even worse.

"Yes, YES! Kit-Kat! I'm coming!" I cried out as I pounded her a last dozen times. My orgasm was strong and powerful, a pent up flood of cum bursting forth and blasting into her. I pulsed nearly a dozen times, my cum oozing out of her flooded passage. Inga was quick with her thong, pulling the gusset over her gaping, gooey slit as soon as I slid out, ensuring my creamy deposit stayed inside her.

"Oh, Tyler, that was wonderful. I can't wait until we can do that whenever we want," she said as she rose up to kiss me.

"Inga—I mean Kit-Kat, we have to talk. This fantasy of yours, it can't happen... I can't leave her."

"Maybe she'll leave you."

I felt an ice cold stab of fear. Would she reveal my infidelity anyway? I'd been clinging to the hope I could get out of this situation somehow, but if she wanted me to be caught, everything was futile.

"Don't worry, I won't give you away, but if you don't fuck her, maybe she'll want to leave?" Inga said, seeing my eyes widen. "We'll figure it out together, Baby."

"Kit-Kat..."

"Shhh, we have time for another before she gets back," said Inga with a coy smile. Her fingers found my cock, still wet with cum and her juices, and she began to tug it softly.

----------

I didn't have sex with Katherine the rest of the weekend, too drained from the sneaky assaults that Inga made on me during the day whenever Katherine was busy. Somehow she'd managed to either suck me to orgasm, or fuck me, at least three times a day on both Saturday and Sunday. It was risky. We once fucked in the garage while Katherine was in the house taking a bath, but the danger and guilt made it maddeningly hot.

By Sunday evening, when I spooned with Katherine in our bed, her body felt unfamiliar. There were no massive boobs to curl my arm against. Her ass was too small to comfortably tuck into my crotch. I was sick at the realization, and incredibly guilty. I laid in bed with her as she slept, my mind spinning as I tried to think of a new plan.

Inga wouldn't let me record her admitting to anything. Either her craziness or cunning meant she stayed at all times in her delusional state insisting I'd initiated the affair. There were likely some clues on her phone, she couldn't be perfect at hiding everything. I resolved to try and get ahold of it again during the upcoming week.

The next morning was a repeat of Friday. Inga waking me with her mouth and riding me to a stealthy orgasm while Katherine went to Pilates. Once again, she gave me underwear and instructions to send her pictures. I knew now her game was to drain me so thoroughly I'd have no energy or desire to fuck my wife, and it was working all too well.

"CHEATING TYLER VIDEO" was the headline of an email to my personal account. It came from an unknown person, and my pulse quickened as I opened it.

"Dear Tyler,

I hope you have enjoyed fucking my girlfriend. Attached is a great video with some of your highlights. I'm sure your wife will not enjoy it as much as you do. Please wire me $50,000 U.S. to the attached bank account to ensure this video doesn't get out.

-Inga's Ex-Boyfriend"

I opened the link and the video started with the perfectly edited scenes Inga had already shown me. It was bad, but perhaps I could still convince Katherine I was tied up and drugged. It was a desperate hope, but at least it was a hope.

To my shock, the video continued after that first fucking with even more footage. A camera had been installed in our bedroom, with a view down to my bed. I guessed it had to be in the smoke detector on the ceiling by the foot of the bed. That's how Inga knew how Katherine liked to have sex, and how she asked me to stay inside her afterwards.

It showed the purely consensual sex that happened after the initial rape, with great audio of me begging Inga to fuck me, calling her Kit-Kat, and my enthusiastic finish on her breasts, and later inside of her. All our many fucking sessions were recorded, spliced expertly to show the highlights, including some of my worst confessions. A date and time stamp on the bottom right corner showed just how frequently we were fucking, and how many times a night while Katherine was gone. Even Inga's fucking of my ass with Katherine's dildo was included, my shameful handsfree ejaculation captured in slow motion. The violent assfucking I gave Inga minutes later made me look like a lust crazed pyschopath, clearly abusing her and controlling the relationship. More pictures followed, including all the numerous masturbation episodes into Inga's panties and, finally our secret fucking over the past weekend.

The video in its entirety was devastating and absolutely incriminating. The graphic details, my visible enthusiasm, and the clear audio were all edited together to make it impossible to claim I wasn't fully participating, if not driving, the illicit relationship. Combined with the fake texts and my willing pictures of jerking off into Inga's panties, and I knew I had no defense.

davybyrne
davybyrne
576 Followers
1...345678