Au Pair Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davybyrne
davybyrne
575 Followers

If Katherine ever saw it, I was ruined.

I cancelled my afternoon meetings and headed home early.

Inga was surprised but very happy when I walked into the house. The kids had just been put down for their naps and she ran towards me, thinking I'd snuck home to fuck her.

"DON'T!" I snarled at her, holding my hand up and stopping her. The look of confusion and fear on her face seemed authentic, but I knew she had to be an expert actor. I handed her my phone, the email on the screen and watched her reaction closely. "Your boyfriend wrote me."

"I-I oh NO!" cried out Inga. Tears began to well from her eyes and her fingers trembled. I pressed play on the video for her. "I didn't KNOW! I didn't think he would ever do this! I'm not part of this! Tyler, I would never ask for money from you!"

"You installed a hidden camera in my bedroom?" I said, walking back in that direction. "Why?"

"Yes, he made me, he said for my safety... he didn't trust you," wailed Inga.

"Who is he? Why did you do this?"

"I dated him, but he's a gangster in Sweden, very bad," she said, full on crying now. "He said I should do it for protection. In case you tried to frame me, or claim I hurt the kids. That in America I could get thrown into jail very easily..."

The smoke detector was a different one. So she had swapped it out. I picked out the dark plastic section that housed the camera.

"You're a liar, Inga." I spun to face her. "You're part of this, aren't you? The plan was to seduce and blackmail me, and to get paid. I wasn't responding to your flirtations quick enough, so you drugged me, didn't you?"

"NOOOOOOO!" she wailed out. "I would NEVER do that to you, Tyler! Never! He... made me. You don't understand, he's dangerous. Very dangerous. My family back home is at risk..."

"Is this the same guy stalking your sister?"

"Yes," Inga nodded, still crying. She looked at the camera warily, then added in a whisper. "He'll traffic her, you know, pimp her, or kill her. He said I just had to install this camera, that was it. I don't know how it works, but he gets the video online directly."

She suddenly hugged me, pressing those distracting boobs against my chest as she cried into my shoulder. Over and over again, she apologized and reiterated that she loved me. I finally led her from the bedroom to avoid the camera and settled into the living room couch.

"You think I should pay him?" I asked. Inga, snuggled into me, burrowing her face into my neck. I didn't have the heart to push her away, and decided she might be more talkative if she thought I still wanted her.

"Yes, he will go away. He doesn't want more than the money. Fifty was his goal."

"I know his kind of person. If they get a dollar, they'll ask for another. He'll keep extorting from me."

"I'll call him. I'll make him promise and say you'll contact the Swedish police otherwise."

"If I pay him, we can no longer have sex. You'll have to leave as well to go home. We'll make up an excuse for Katherine."

It was a hard thing to say, but I was proud that I was firm. This was my out clause and I finally had the upper hand again, I believed. Despite how she acted, I knew she was faking her affection. She was in this con with her ex-boyfriend, or whoever he was, and if I paid her off, all of this would go away. I'd never be able to get the source video, so the threat still loomed, but at least I wouldn't be producing more incriminating evidence. I'd rather end the relationship and deal with future extortion than continue the nightmare of fresh guilt I'd been living through.

Inga's response surprised me.

"NOOOOO!" she cried out, her tear filled eyes flashing up to me. The crazy glint was back. "I'd rather you don't pay him, then! Let him send the video and let Katherine find out! Then we can be together, finally! We did nothing illegal, he's the one blackmailing you!"

She seemed excited, a smile appearing on her lips.

"Yes, that way I won't feel guilty. It isn't my fault, he did it," she said lifting her mouth up to kiss me.

I turned away, giving her my cheek. The deranged logic that any of this wasn't her fault made me simmer, but I held my tongue.

She continued, ignoring my coldness. "Yes, tell him no. Tell him you don't care, that you want Katherine to know. That you want to stay with me."

"What about your sister?"

Inga looked stunned and then guilty.

"Yes, I need to get her out of there. If you could loan me money for a ticket, maybe a thousand dollars, she could fly here. We need to get her out of Sweden before you tell him no."

The last thing I wanted was another insane Swedish girl showing up in my house. My fantasy of paying them off with a fifty thousand dollar price was fading. Inga was either truly crazy, or was in for a longer and bigger con with a higher prize. I couldn't decide how involved she was in this scam, or how real her professed feelings for me were. I found myself hoping she was an innocent dupe, and perhaps had truly fallen in love with me due to a traumatic upbringing and attachment issues. Either way, I had to be careful with her as I tried to think of how to clean up this mess.

"I think I should pay him." I was gauging her reaction. She sniffed and looked at me curiously. "The reason being that I don't want Katherine to know about us... yet."

"But we have to tell her eventually, without the video it will be easier on her I agree..."

"If she sees the video, she'll go nuclear. I need to plan a bit. She's a lawyer and I have to prepare. My kids are important to me."

"Yes, I know. I love them, too. And we can have our own as well, soon..."

"Is there any way we can get your boyfriend to truly erase the video? All the evidence?"

"I... I don't know," Inga sighed, looking sad. "He's crazy. I don't trust him, but I know this amount of money is what he wants."

"For now."

"The video, that doesn't matter though... if Katherine is gone."

"Gone?" It was an odd choice of word.

"I mean, you're separated from her. If you divorce her, the video has no value... right?"

Inga was stroking my chest lightly now, her big blue eyes staring at me hopefully. She was trying to help me, that I believed, but her view of success was very different than mine. Still, there was some truth to her words. I needed time, and I needed her still on my side until I figured out the right course of action. Her hand slid down to the waistband of my pants, fingertips brushing against my bare skin. My stomach tingled at her touch.

"Inga... I don't—"

"I need you, Tyler. I need you now more than ever." Her eyes were growing wet again. "I can't lose you."

Her hand had found my bulge and against my better judgment I was growing hard as she rubbed me. Within minutes, my cock was standing straight up through the fly of my pants as she pumped it slowly. Her lips brushed my glans, her tongue lightly swirling it, and she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"Let me make it up to you. I'll make you feel better, Baby." She swallowed my head into her mouth and ended any further discussion.

Her touch was electric. A warm and silken embrace that made me gasp. I couldn't resist, giving in as I let her suck me deeper and deeper down her throat. Her clothes were soon off, and so were mine. She mounted me on the couch and I buried my face into her boobs, devouring them as she bounced on my lap. My cock had become a white hot lance, burning with need, and her warm and tight passage was the only thing that could sate its hunger.

"Kit-Kat," I cried out as she rode me to a far too sweet orgasm. "Oh, YES! Kit-Kat... It's you I want!"

As wrong as fucking Inga was, it was the only time I felt right about anything in the whole fucked up past week.

At least until my orgasm faded and the guilt returned.

----------

"You paid him then?" asked Paul.

"Yes. I replaced the smoke detector and went back to my office. I decided to pay him, as I can afford fifty grand, and wanted to see what his next play would be."

"Did you find out who he was? His name? Anything?"

"No, not exactly. The bank account he gave was in Ukraine, which isn't particularly good about their bookkeeping right now. My bank said it was a construction firm in Kiev when they looked it up."

"The Ukraine? I thought he was Swedish."

"The Ukrainian organized crime network is pretty big, and Inga said he was a gangster, so... maybe he was in Stockholm, but Ukrainian? She never said he was Swedish..."

"Fine, but we have documentation on the transfer I'm sure to prove it. Now... what happened after that? What was your plan?"

----------

The wire transfer went through the next day. I sent it from my personal brokerage account, one I knew Katherine rarely checked. Inga's "ex-boyfriend," whoever he really was, wrote back confirmation, saying that I should enjoy his slut ex-girlfriend and that the video was destroyed. I responded like I believed him and claimed I couldn't afford to pay anything more.

Inga was exceptionally thankful, acting as if I had paid him off for her sake, not for Katherine's. She continued to treat me to morning sex as soon as Katherine left, but dropped the requirement that I masturbate into her panties at work. Dirty pictures still arrived from her in the middle of my workday, and she begged me to sneak home when the kids were napping. I resisted, thankful to have a break from having sex with her three to four times a day, something I never thought I'd admit. While my resistance was a step in the right direction, Inga still found a window of time to fuck me every evening, even if it was just a quickie in the garage.

Every time I tried to bring up ending our sexual relationship, even if just to pause it, Inga would flip out and veer towards hysteria, threatening to tell Katherine everything. Her jealousy also seemed to grow, I caught her glaring at Katherine behind her back, or scowling at me when she caught me being affectionate with my wife. Inga pressed me to leave Katherine every time we were alone, and I fought to convince her to keep waiting. I had no solution to get out of my situation, and instead tried to prolong the status quo of fucking Inga and hoping Katherine never found out.

Things came to a head one week after I paid the blackmail. Katherine had a work event, a conference with a dinner that would run late. Inga was practically jittery that morning with excitement, urging me to come home early and promising me she'd have the kids down for sleep by seven at the latest. We'd have a couple hours of time alone, and while she had still been fucking me at least twice a day, I could tell she relished the idea of draining me thoroughly in a long, leisurely session.

"My ass isn't sore anymore," she whispered to me as I left for work. "I want it to be sore again. Badly."

I arrived home a bit late that evening, despite the strange anticipation I felt for fucking Inga without the fear of discovery. While I still was wracked with guilt, I had grown to enjoy the physical aspect of our relationship, especially since I still wasn't having sex with Katherine. It was horrible. I hate to admit, but deep down, beneath the rationalization I maintained that I had to do this to keep Inga from telling Katherine, I knew I loved plowing her tight pussy.

She was like an addictive drug, and I was a junkie at this point. The combination of guilt, anger, and lust she incited when we fucked gave me a dirty high like nothing else I'd ever experienced. Those moments of sweet bliss, when nothing else was on my mind but fucking her willing body as hard as I could, were the only respite I had from the anxiety riddled depression I spent the rest of my day fighting. In my mind I began to imagine her as another fellow victim of a blackmailing criminal back in Sweden, and not the villain who'd destroyed my life. I felt like I was in this mess together with her, and as deranged as her unfaltering love and obsession with me was, I found it oddly comforting.

"Baby, finally," Inga said when I walked in the door. She was dressed in one of Katherine's dresses again, this one short and fitting her like a sheath. The halter top was stretched obscenely by her chest and I accepted her embrace with no protest. Her lips found mine as her warm body pressed against me, and I felt my cock stirring already. "I made dinner..."

"I'm having you instead," I replied as she smiled in delight at my hunger.

She led me to our bedroom and began to undress as I ripped off my shirt and jeans. "Oh, TYLER!"

I attacked her like a savage, so desperate to fuck her that I didn't care how rough I might be. Once her dress was off, I threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her as she lay with her limbs askew. Slipping between her thighs, I pinned her arms by her head and kissed her lips hungrily. My mouth worked down her body with a clear intent. Her breasts were my only distraction, but after I'd left them glistening, her nipples taut and hard, I continued down her belly until at last I hovered in the sinful triangle between her thighs.

Her cunt was baby smooth as always, the pink flesh of her cleft already glistening and eager for my touch. I'd fucked that hole so many times these past couple weeks, but my cock still throbbed in anticipation as I began to lick it. Her juices were strong, clear and bright on my tongue, making me almost dizzy with a new rush of desire. I guzzled within her folds, desperate to devour her.

She seemed to enjoy my passion, clawing at my hair with her nails and grabbing my head with her thighs. I quested deep with my tongue, probing into her passage as far as I could reach, and tried to drink at her source. Finally, when I sensed she was building towards an orgasm, I pushed her knees back and lowered my mouth to her ass.

I hadn't forgotten her promise to me, and her pucker had loomed large in my mind all day. That crinkled ring of flesh glistening with her overflowing juices, and I laved them clean with my tongue. I took my time teasing her, circling and swirling her bottom over and over again, until finally I began to tease it with the tip of my tongue. She welcomed me eagerly, and I slipped into her and prodded her dark core, my face flushing at the depravity of my act. She sensed my shameful arousal and urged me on, lewdly cajoling me to fuck her ass with my tongue.

When I could stand it no longer, I slid up and flipped her onto her belly.

"The lube—" she began, worry in her voice, but I hilted myself deep into her wet cunt to silence her. One long push was all it took, and she groaned at my intrusion. I fucked her hard and fast, until I was well and truly dripping with her nectar. I slid out and pulled her hips up, then began to push into her ass. "Oh... TYLER! Oh GOD!"

She moaned like a bitch in heat as I drove deeply into her ass. I was slightly more gentle than the last time, but still rough and unrelenting. My lust was so strong I cared only about coming. Nothing else mattered. Once I'd pushed balls deep into her ass, I began to savagely pound her, losing myself in the repetitive motion. My eyes focused on the mesmerizing image of my thick cock disappearing between her jiggling ass cheeks. The sweet feeling of her tight ring sliding up and down my cock lured me ever onward. My pleasure kept growing, impossibly higher, and I was groaning loudly when my tempo reached a frenzy. I was almost there.

"TYLER! TYLER! OHHH!" I heard her screaming. Her hand had found her clit and she was rubbing herself.

I reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling her up to her knees so she was upright in front of me. Never slowing my urgent pace, I murmured in her ear. "I want you, Kit-Kat. I need you. You are mine," I growled at her while she gasped in delight. We came together, my cock deep in her bowels and spurting seed while she jerked and twitched on my rod in her own throes of pleasure. I heard her babbling about how much she loved me, the words oddly soothing. With a final groan, I released her hair and let her slide off my cock. We collapsed on the bed, totally spent.

Inga was beside herself at my ardor, kissing me and thanking me. I felt like she believed I'd had a true change of heart. Her voice took on a conspiratorial tone as we cuddled in post-orgasmic bliss. "I've been thinking about our problem, Baby," she said as I listened. "I think I know a way out for us. The only way for us to be free."

"What is it? I'll do anything. I love you, Kit-Kat. I want to be with you."

"It's not easy. It'll be hard for you," she said, her eyes glinting. "I know you're strong enough and our love will get you through this."

"Tell me."

Inga rose and went to my closet. She returned holding one of my handguns, a 9mm. I froze and lifted my hand in caution, worried she might fire it by accident.

"Inga... careful!"

"It's okay. There is no magazine." She showed me the bottom, then cocked the pistol and displayed the empty chamber. "And no bullet inside." She flipped it and showed me the safety. "Plus the safety is on."

"How did you get into my gun safe?"

"The password is your birth year, Silly," she said, settling in cross-legged next to me.

She placed the gun on the bed between us. Between her naked form, her sex still glistening hungrily for its turn with my cock, and the dark steel weapon, I couldn't decide which was the more dangerous object.

"I don't like this. Whatever it is you're going to suggest."

"Don't you see, Tyler? It's so obvious. For us to be together, she has to be gone. Then the video doesn't matter. Nothing does. We can finally be together, as it should be."

----------

"So Inga suggested killing your wife?" asked Paul.

"Yes. Her plan was simple. She wanted to have Katherine catch us in the act. Katherine would be enraged and attack her, and she'd shoot her in self-defense. Obviously her plan was to plant another gun on Katherine afterwards to argue self-defense, whether or not Katherine actually attacked her."

"Did you agree to help her with the plan?"

"No! I said it was crazy. That she would go to jail. I told her not to do it, that it was insane!" I answered as Paul nodded, writing some more notes. "But I was very, very worried, and was trying to figure out a way to stop her. To stop everything."

"So, what was your plan to prevent her?"

----------

I didn't have a plan at first. That was the problem.

I couldn't let her do it, of course. I loved Katherine dearly, but I was at a loss for how to put the brakes on what had become a runaway trail full of explosives with Inga as the crazy conductor.

Going to the police now was the obvious solution, but all the evidence Inga had obtained pointed squarely at me being a cheating asshole who had forced her into a sexual relationship. That scenario would save Katherine's life, hopefully, but would end in divorce, disgrace, and destruction of my own.

I knew I still needed evidence. While Inga had foiled my earlier attempts to get her to talk while being recorded, I imagined her losing her composure when confronting Katherine and spilling the entire story to her, like a gloating evil villain in some action movie bragging about their unstoppable plan right before the hero, hopefully me, saves the world.

It was a risky idea, but I started to think through ways to orchestrate it while attempting to keep stalling Inga's demands that we act immediately.

----------

"What has gotten into Inga this week?"

Katherine and I were in bed. Inga had given me my morning fuck, made me jerk off during work twice, and even sucked my cock briefly while Katherine had gone over to a friend's house before dinner. Combined with my guilt, I was not getting it up tonight yet again.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking up from my book.

"She's been sulky, outright rude to me at times, and I swear she's been glaring at me..."

davybyrne
davybyrne
575 Followers
1...345678