Au Pair Fatale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't noticed."

"Maybe she's just jealous of my handsome hubby," joked Katherine, rolling over. She gave me a kiss. "How are you doing tonight? It's been a while for us... "

"I-I... I still don't feel great."

----------

It was a tense week for me. Inga was growing increasingly volatile, even risky in her behavior. Often chiding me while Katherine was in the house and demanding we move forward with her lethal plan for us to be together. Her hatred for Katherine had grown, and she couldn't conceal her feelings now when my wife was home. Katherine couldn't help but notice her increasingly hostile attitude.

I'd just finished fucking Inga in the morning, basking in post-orgasmic bliss for a brief second before nausea inducing guilt flooded me. She lay on top of me, kissing me passionately as my cock lay lodged in her pussy. Gentle squeezes from her walls milked the last drops of cum out of my spent dick.

"I can't wait for us to have a baby," she purred again.

It had become a common refrain from her after sex. She wanted to be filled with my cum. Her underwear was always close at hand so she could slip it on after sex and keep my seed within her as long as possible.

"I have kids already. We don't need to rush—"

"They are hers, too. I want our own. Just ours." Inga rubbed her breasts on my bare chest as she spoke. "Don't you? Let's do it tonight. I want her gone."

"Tonight?! No! I can't. I have a meeting tomorrow," I replied. I'd resorted to using logistical issues to stall her, but had essentially acquiesced outwardly to executing her plan.

"We can't wait. My ex-boyfriend wants more money."

"What? He hasn't emailed me..."

"He told me he will. And a lot more, so much that you can't hide it this time."

I felt a surge of panic. The last week of purgatory had been hellish, but at least I hadn't been forced to make a decision. Fucking Inga relentlessly seemed like the lesser evil of the multiple horrible options I'd been agonizing about all week.

"Tell him I need time... I can't pull together a lot of money like that quickly."

"I'm worried. He's a dangerous man. He's got connections in America, too. He's very violent. He said he didn't want anything to happen to your children. I'm scared."

A chill went through my body. Inga watching my children all day had been a source of worry for me, but she had been nothing but loving and caring towards them, crazily devoted in fact. I had assumed her obsession with me extended to my kids, as if she wanted to curry their love so she could assume the step-mother role perfectly. But now I felt a primal instinct take at the implied threat towards them. "Inga, my kids are my life."

"I know, which is why we need to do this. Once she's gone, you can pay him. Then we can get married and he'll have no hold over us anymore. We'll be free!"

My now limp cock slid out of her cunt with a flood of juices following it. Inga quickly rolled over to slide her thong on, looking at me with excitement.

"Don't you see, Tyler? We need to do this now. It's the only solution."

"Fine. Friday night."

----------

"That was how many days away?"

"Two days. Not a lot of time to plan, but her threat about danger to my kids from this gangster left me no choice."

"What was your final plan?"

"I wanted to capture the confrontation on video to get her to spill the beans on everything in front of Katherine. I bought a fake smoke detector camera and installed it the next day when I knew Inga had the kids at the park," I explained. "And I bought blank ammo, like in movies, and loaded the guns in my safe with it. I didn't want to risk Katherine grabbing a live weapon and shooting Inga, or myself, in a rage. She knows how to shoot handguns and has taken classes."

"Got it, but one of the guns was loaded, wasn't it?"

"Yes, I decided I should have a loaded gun, just in case. I took it out and put in in my bedside table that morning."

"How did you arrange things with Katherine?"

"First, I took my kids to my parents house for the night. I told Katherine we'd have a date night and she said she'd be home at six that evening. Inga had the night off and was going out, hence the need for my parents to watch the kids."

"So Katherine showed up and caught Inga and you in the act?"

"She showed up early, which was not in my plan. She's normally on time for everything, so that threw off my timing a bit. The whole thing was fucked from the beginning actually. No one was supposed to get hurt." I found myself crying suddenly, the raw emotion roaring back and my tears unstoppable. "No one was supposed to die."

Paul let my tears flow and waited until I'd pulled myself together before he said anything. "Tell me what happened. Exactly."

----------

"There are blanks in the gun in the safe," Inga announced when I arrived at the house. She set her jaw and glared at me. "What the fuck are you doing, Tyler? This isn't a game."

She was dressed in Katherine's clothes again. This time a more formal dress, like you might wear to a gala or fancy party. It was tight on her, particularly around the chest, and I found myself staring into her cleavage helplessly.

"I was worried Katherine might open the safe first. She can be hotheaded," I explained, reaching out to soothe Inga. "I want everything to go perfectly. I have a loaded gun in my end table to use."

"Hmm, I suppose that makes sense," agreed Inga after a second of thought. She grabbed my hand and began to lead me back towards the bedroom. "We should get ready."

"Get ready? She's not back for an hour! Shouldn't we be fucking when she comes into the house?"

Inga had been adamant that she wanted Katherine to catch us in the act.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun first, and then more fun later. Besides, I don't want her interrupting my orgasm. Let's have a good one now, before she arrives."

"Honestly, I'm a little nervous right now. I'm not sure I can even relax enough..."

"Silly Tyler, your Kit-Kat is here for you." Inga pulled me close and kissed me. Her hands cupped my ass and she pressed her chest against mine. "Let me relax you. I'm so proud of you. I can't wait until we can begin our new life... together. Free of any guilt."

I looked at the clock, increasingly anxious, but Inga was soon removing my clothes as I stood passively before her. Before I knew it, I was naked and she had pushed me back onto the bed. I watched her undress in a stupor. I knew it was the last time I might ever see her naked, regardless of whether my plan worked, and I drank in her curves as she shed Katherine's clothing.

The enormity of what was going to happen next was terrifying. My life was going to be changed irrevocably. Even in the best scenario, were Inga to confess on camera in a manner that could lead to her arrest, Katherine would be devastated. While being drugged and raped might explain the first time, my apparent willing participation while being blackmailed would be tough for her to swallow. And if it didn't work and Inga didn't admit her scheme, Katherine would hate me even more.

There was another scenario, one I didn't want to think about, where something went terribly wrong. While I had the only loaded gun, if that somehow fell into the wrong hands, well, my life could be ruined even further.

Inga crawled onto the bed, a seductive look on her face. Her brown hair was brushed out beautifully, and her makeup flawless. She'd used Katherine's shades again, I could tell, and I trembled as her fingers caught my ankle and ran up my leg.

"Don't be nervous, Baby, it will all be over soon," she cooed.

Her lips were on mine again, her nude body pressed against me. Those damned breasts were mashing against my chest, her nipples like pebbles on my skin. I found my hands moving up her body involuntarily. The back of her thighs felt so soft, and her ass felt so firm when I squeezed it. Despite my anxiety, my cock was responding to her touch as if it had not a care in the world. Soon I was hard and throbbing, trapped between her thighs as she continued to make out with me.

"It's good we haven't had sex the last two days. You're so eager for me," Inga murmured. Her thighs clasped together, squeezing my cock, and she shifted down to rub her slit against my shaft. She was hot and damp already, and I shuddered. "I know you've been wanting me."

Inga hadn't been able to wake me with her normal routine as Katherine hadn't gone to the gym to workout the past two days. She'd sent me off to work with underwear, but I was busy and stressed, and had squirted hand sanitizer into them before sending the pictures back. And at night, Katherine had been home with no opportunity for us to break off.

It meant I was horny, despite my guilt and adrenaline. This was my last time fucking her, no matter what happened tonight. While I had to do it so she wouldn't be suspicious, I couldn't deny my body craved one last taste; the final hit of the addictive and destructive drug she had become.

"Your ass," I growled into her ear as my hands squeezed those firm cheeks with urgency. "I'm going to fuck your ass first tonight."

"Oh, Tyler, you're so dirty..."

My middle finger slipped into her crack and I rubbed her pucker lightly then pushed into her to my second knuckle, wiggling that digit in her rear as she gasped and ground her pelvis against me.

"My, you are horny, aren't you?" Inga said as she lifted herself up, straddling my belly. Her wet sex rubbed on my belly as my finger plunged into her ass. She bounced against it teasingly then lifted up fully. "Let's get each other ready..."

She crawled off me and turned around, placing her knees by my chest and her smooth, pink cleft above my face. I felt her hands stroke my cock, pumping it slowly, as her tongue began to lick my swollen tip. I groaned at the contact. Two days of abstinence had made my body sensitive and way too eager to come. I wouldn't last long.

To distract myself, I pulled her hips down to my face and began a hungry attack on her pussy. Her folds parted eagerly for my tongue. I lapped through her sex with a drunken enthusiasm, drinking in as much of her tangy musk as I could. Eventually, I began to circle her clit. It was swollen and pushing out of its fleshy hood, and every orbit I made caused her to pause her teasing bobbing on my cock, forcing moans out of her.

She deepthroated me suddenly, driving her nose into my balls, and I screamed in pleasure. When she lifted up I tried to resume my licking, but the pleasure she was giving me as she swallowed my cock repeatedly was driving me to distraction. Sensing my arousal was beyond simmering and close to the boil, Inga lifted herself up fully and shifted her hips forward, bringing her taboo hole into my tongue's range.

"Now my ass. Lick it, Baby. Get me nice and ready for your big cock," Inga urged me, a hand leisurely pumping my slick shaft.

I complied, desperate to get inside her and finally come. I lashed at her pucker with my tongue, circling it first then kissing it with my lips and tongue. I drove in deep and felt her yield, her ass opening to welcome me as I pushed inside her. She bounced on my face while I held my tongue straight as a spear, fucking her ass on it.

"Oh, YES! Tyler... oh GOD!" she screamed out, then pulled herself away. Grinning at me, she rearranged herself to straddle my rock hard dick. Watching me, she placed the tip at her pussy first, resting at her entrance, then slowly lowered herself onto me until I'd fully impaled her. Fuck, it felt incredible after our two day break, and she squeezed me tight with her walls as I bucked helplessly underneath her.

"Inga—Kit-Kat... oh fuck!" I cried out as she ground against me. She fucked me hard for a dozen long strokes, getting my dick dripping wet with her juices, then pulled out and adjusted the angle of her hips. She placed it at her ass, resting on that tight pucker I'd just tongued, and began to wiggle, guiding it into her. Her sex was splayed open, her passage gaping as her juices weeped out. I was torn between watching that tempting pink cleft or the sight of my cock inching between her ass cheeks with torturous slowness.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my ass, Baby!" she urged as she bounced and wiggled her hips until I was fully inside her. She leaned back on her hands and pressed her chest out. With a teasing lick of her lips, she began to fuck me, lifting her bottom up and driving it back down using her legs. Her thighs stayed spread wide before me.

It was a porn movie worthy sight, the slender girl with her impossibly big and bouncing breasts impaling her ass on my throbbing cock, her thighs wide and her wet cunt splayed for my view. I ran my hands up her thighs and let my fingertips rub in her slit as she fucked me, brushing her clit on every downstroke as she picked up her tempo.

This was it. My last time fucking this crazy and beautiful slut. My eyes drank in her nubile body with a desperate thirst, trying to burn her image into my mind forever. She'd milked so much cum out of me the last couple of weeks, yet I still seemingly couldn't get enough of her body. My pleasure was building unstoppably, my hips bucking up to meet her as I tried to drive myself into her ass as deep and hard as I could.

I wouldn't last much longer, her ass was too tight to resist, but I tried to stay in that delicious state of hungering for my orgasm and not wanting this pleasure to ever end. The tight ring of pleasure from her asshole became my world, and the fuzzy warmth it gave me spread to fill my entire body. Only at this moment could I forget how she'd ruined my life and the horror of what she'd planned for later that tonight.

"Kit-Kat! YES! Fuck! Fuck!" I screamed out. My orgasm hit me by surprise, building up and bursting out of me as I stared at her in a stupor. She wasn't ready for it, but pushed my fingers aside to frantically rub her clit and force herself into her own orgasm as my cock began to spurt inside her and fill her with my seed. She rode me long after my pleasure had faded, her ass gripping my still hard cock until she screamed into her own climax and shuddered before collapsing onto my chest.

"Tyler, Baby, you were amazing," Inga whispered as her lips found mine. I kissed her out of reflex as my mind inexorably turned back to what lay ahead. I craned my neck to look at the clock, but she forced my eyes back to hers. "No, we keep fucking, and fucking, until she arrives. Don't worry about the time."

We cuddled for a bit, then Inga decided it was time to rouse me again. Her mouth worked its way down my body and she began to clean my cock. I didn't think I would be able to get hard again that quickly, but the sight of the horny girl licking my cock, fresh from her ass, stirred a perverse and dirty lust at her filthy behavior. I was soon growing in her mouth as she suckled the tip and stared up into my eyes.

"What the FUCK!"

That's how Katherine found us when she walked in thirty minutes early. She was never early, always on time or slightly late. Inga and I both knew her habit of punctuality well.

Inga shot up in true surprise, fear on her face for a brief second.

"TYLER! YOU SHIT!" Katherine screamed at me, her face red with anger.

"Wait—Katherine... WAIT..." I yelled as she stormed towards me. I threw up my hands to defend myself as she pummeled me with her fists, tears streaming from her face as she shouted more insults at me.

"Get off him, you bitch!" yelled Inga, coming to my rescue. She pushed at Katherine, and the two women struggled briefly, one clothed, the other nude, until Inga shoved Katherine backwards with surprising fury. "He loves me! He is leaving you for ME!"

Inga's declaration seemed to stun Katherine, and she staggered back a couple steps more. Inga placed her arms around me with a gloating smile.

"Katherine... I can explain..." I said, but the anger and betrayal on Katherine's face was hard to look at. "You came home early... I didn't want you to see this..."

"FUCK YOU! BOTH OF YOU!" Katherine shouted. Her temper had taken control of her, and she turned and went into the closet.

"The gun safe!" I said to Inga as Katherine emerged with the loaded pistol. She cocked it, and pointed it at us.

"I'm going to kill both of you. I don't give a fuck!" she said, eyes narrowing. I'd seen her upset before, but it did appear she'd truly lost her mind this time. The gun swiveled back and forth between Inga and myself as if she was choosing who to shoot first.

"You're too much of a coward to pull the trigger," said Inga. While we both knew there were blanks in Katherine's gun, I was still amazed at Inga's insolence. A smug smile was on the teenager's face. "Go ahead. Do it. Worthless old whore."

"How long? How long have you two been fucking?" Katherine was crying and shaking with rage.

"Three weeks now. He loves me."

"Why? Tyler, WHY?!" yelled Katherine.

"She drugged me. She tied me up. Then she blackmailed me," I said, raising my hands up to calm her down. "None of this was my idea."

"TYLER!" said Inga, looking at me angrily. "Well, it is true, I did drug him, but I hardly had to blackmail him these last couple of weeks. He's been fucking me every chance he could get, and doesn't even want your pussy anymore. I don't think he minded at all. Now he's all mine!"

"You whore!" said Katherine. The gun steadied on Inga. "I'm going to blow your head off. Tell me, how much money did you do this for? What was your price?"

"Fifty thousand dollars," said Inga. "But when I marry him, I'll have it all you dumb cunt."

It was like Inga was goading Katherine to shoot, but somehow my wife held her finger from pulling the trigger.

"Marry him? What about me? What if I don't leave him, but send your ass to prison instead?"

Inga slid to the side of the bed, reached under it, and produced her own pistol. It wasn't one of mine, but a strange gun I'd never seen before. I felt a cold stab of fear. There were a lot of ways this confrontation could have gone wrong, but Inga having her own weapon wasn't one I had even considered.

"I'm going to kill you, you stupid bitch, haven't you realized that yet?" said Inga, casually pointing the gun at Katherine. "I'm going to kill you, marry your husband, fuck him silly, raise your kids so they call me Mommy, spoil my own ones a little bit more of course, and take your money, your clothes, everything you value. I'm going to be the young, sexier version of you."

"Inga, where did you get that GUN?!" I said, reaching towards her. I looked at Katherine nervously, she was in real danger now. Inga slid off the bed, out of my grasp. "That's not one of my guns!"

"I bought it myself. It's easy here in America to get guns, Baby. Good thing I did after your stupid blank bullets trick. Sometimes a woman has to do the dirty work herself... doesn't she? Men can be so weak," said Inga, leveling the gun at Katherine. "I'll do it for you, Tyler. Don't worry, the blood will be on my hands."

"Blanks?" asked Katherine, considering her own gun as Inga pointedly glanced at it.

"No, wait—" I said, then went to the end table and pulled out my own pistol. "Inga, I should do it."

Katherine's eyes went round and her mouth gaped at me. I felt like a dagger had stabbed into my heart from her look of betrayal.

"Tyler! What are you saying? NO!" Katherine said, her face going white. "Baby..."

"Do it then. Shoot her now, or I will. I can't stand to even look at her ugly face," said Inga. She cocked the hammer on her gun.

"I'm sorry," I said simply. "I love you, you always know that."

Inga sneered at my words.

"No! PLEASE!" Katherine cried out to me, lifting her useless gun as she raised her hands in supplication.

Inga laughed at her.

I raised my pistol and took aim.

1...345678