Audition Ch. 04: Chens Pt. 02

Story Info
Desperate woman sells both her daughters into slavery.
19.8k words
4.43
17.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

BDSM - A desperate woman sells both her daughters into slavery

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a BDSM sex story. There are strong Dominance and Submission themes in this story. There are some interracial themes in this story. This story has substantial male/female, female/female, MFM, FFM and group sex sexual contact. THIS STORY HAS INCESTUOUS SEXUAL CONTACT. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Civil and constructive comments about writing are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

It is finally Friday morning. I awaken, as I do most mornings these days, with two beautiful younger women in my bed with me. There are the days where they are both licking and sucking on me. There are the days when they are both rubbing themselves on me and stroking me. There are the days where a threesome has already started and I get a face full of wet fish. Today's fish is named Lucinda, the perfect switch submissive/dominant, Mrs. Emma Peel made flesh. While I feast on her, she is feasting on Deidre, a perfect 'E' cup of hot chocolate, one of my rescued Pandemic Orphans, who is slowly, lovingly blowing me. I have a huge Texas King bed, two feet wider than a traditional king size bed, so it can hold three couples if need be (and has).

Life is often feast or famine. For quite awhile it was just Tina, my collared slave, who runs the house and runs my life, so that the trains run on time. Then there is Deidre, a Janelle Monae/Brittany White synthesis of exquisite beauty and passion. Then her friend (and lover) Betsy, a busty fireball fuck slut of incredible sexual prowess and passion. Then two lost sheep return, Tessa and Lucy. I think we may add a couple more before the night is over. As it is, Tina and Tessa sleep in Tina's room, Deidre and Betsy in Deidre's room, with Lucy in the bedroom I promised to someone else. Luckily I have other houses and condos, but they all want to be here because that is where I am.

The big sex party we are throwing tonight is an elaborate seduction of a young asian woman, whose mother has been my submissive for almost thirty years. Tina is off making sure that happens exactly the way we have envisioned it. Lucy is craving me after being gone so long being a Dominatrix for hire, and Deidre just craves me, I don't know why.

Actually, that's a lie, I do know why, I'm a Hypno-Dom. I use hypnotic inductions each night to reinforce their enslavement to me, their passions, and their sexual imaginations. Usually there is also an induction for at least one issue specific to that person, Self Esteem for Tina, Self Confidence for Deidre, Weight Control and Self Worth for Betsy, Stress Relief for Tessa (who was recently raped), and Compassion for Lucy.

There is also a set of subliminal inductions that play throughout the house, with such subjects as giving and receiving oral sex, being horny, dreaming of sex, being curious about bondage, cock worship, watching porn, masturbation for an audience, begging to cum, enjoying bondage, becoming addicted to bondage, being bi-curious, being curious about threesomes, rock hard cock (that one is for me), coming harder, shedding inhibitions, exhibitionism for amateurs, craving touching and being touched. It is a hypno house, and so is the one where the party is being held tonight.

Lucy is a great example. She was my submissive back before I became a Hypno-Dom. Now she gets her hypnos every night, and subliminals throughout the day. She used to be passionate. Now she is nearly feral, with a craving for sex that radiates from every pore on her body. Yet that sexual power is very tightly controlled, limited to what I instruct, and what she sees as the most compassionate thing to do for her dominatrix clients. The fire in her eyes for me is truly something to behold.

I am going to unleash these women tonight onto about eighty of our closest friends in a night of sheer passion the world has never seen before. With THC infused drinks and snacks, subliminal hypno aphrodisiacs, direct sexual contact games ranging from oral sex to bondage thrills, it should be a fucking fun party!

The only reason I can afford it is I won the lottery a few years back at the start of the pandemic. So tonight each person gets a certain amount for each of the sexual contests they participate in, and I donate that amount to charity. The more you fuck, the more charity bucks. I imagine a wasteland of my friends passed out bodies, with six women, pussies dripping with cum, looking over them, all asking if somebody can't spare one more fuck for charity. Sometimes I imagine the guest of honor and her mother standing with them.

* * * * *

Lisa Chen wakes up in her Mother's bed. She has spent a lot of time there in the past three days, since her sister came from Texas and dropped a lesbian slut bomb on the three of them. Lisa is constantly horny, having the wildest dreams about BDSM parties, where sometimes she is watching, and sometimes she is performing in front of a crowd!

Her reality, where she has 'gone lez' for her sister and her mother is so natural and so unnatural at the same time. All she knows is that she feels her mother's love and acceptance of her sexuality in a way she always craved since she started to grow breasts a decade ago.

She smells them, in a feral cat pack, the remains of last night's passion unwashed from their bodies. It is almost enough to break her will, force her to her knees, to seek out their centers of passion and ignite them into another round of climaxes for all. But she heads off to the shower, knowing that it will be one of the last in this house.

Her mother told her yesterday that they had lost their house, lost her business, lost her father. If it were not for the kindness of a well off old friend, they would be among the homeless and jobless of the pandemic. Mother has been packing up the house for days without explanation before Joy arrived, and yet she is not sad about it. Lisa wonders if her old friend is the cock from Ho's pictures of her Mother and another man. Nouveau porn connoisseur Lisa judges it to be a slightly above average Caucasian cock, but a fucking big dick for tight orientals like her and her Mother.

Lisa steps into the shower, lathers up, and when her eyes close she is transported to another scene in her mind, where she is rubbing her naked body in front of a cheering crowd. Then the crowd is rubbing her, touching her, exactly as she needs to be touched. She is crying out in climax, doubled over against the wall by a climax so intense she can barely stand, as the water incessantly pelts her.

Joy wakes up, hearing her sister cry out, to find herself alone in bed with her Mother. She kisses her on the forehead as the dutiful oldest daughter, hears the water running, and instantly knows where Lisa is and what she is doing. She too has been constantly horny. Mom has been playing these 'Self Confidence' motivational self hypnosis audio files every night.

All they do is give Joy the most erotic dreams, like being back at the hospital, but she is naked, yet nobody pays attention to that, even when she is rubbing one out as she walks down a crowded hall. She is called to assist, but it is to help her sometimes girlfriend blow a big black cock, or for a Doctor who has a boner and can't complete the operation until she sucks him off.

Then she is crashing, code blue, and they put nipple clamps on to revive her, only she crashes again and they put nipple clamps on her pussy lips too, then one on her clit clipped tightly to the chain on her nipples. 'Get back to work!' the doctor orders, as he thrusts his cock back in her mouth.

It all seems so real at the time, but Joy knows it never happened. Joy looks down at her Mother's nearly hairless pussy in comparison to her own and Lisa's, proud of how tight she still is, how orgasmic she still is after all her years. She has a great DNA legacy she has passed down to them. She has learned so much in the past few days about her Mother and her sister that she never knew. She runs off into the bathroom down the hall to pee, since if she is in the same room as either of those women for much longer, the cravings will make her unable to stop pleasuring them.

Her mind begins drifting to wild bondage images. Being bound with ropes to a bench and serving a line of men in an airtight gangbang. Being put into stocks, whipped and fucked at both ends. Tied spread naked on her knees, forced to service a line of men with only her mouth, unable to move her hands.

Then her mother and sister are whipping her, taking turns feasting on her pussy then whipping her tits, ass and cunt. Just that image alone buckles her knees, nearly climaxing without ever being touched. She craves this party, in ways she cannot even describe, with her entire being, and her mind just will not let it go.

The rational part of her mind tries to explain it away. Since the pandemic, women have been forced by law and necessity to value the now scarce commodity of men. Her former feminist girlfriends now boast of jobs with 'dick benefits'. The balance of power has shifted, men becoming more dominant, women more submissive, even as society pressures them to do even more of that. Being rich as a woman is to have men, be desired by men. A rich and powerful man is the greatest trophy of them all, and even the least among them no longer had just trophy wives, but trophy harems. Polygamy and multiple partners has in principle, if not just in fact, become the law of the land.

The changes made to the U.S. Code by Section 432 codified and accelerated the changes in society. Women took a second place status, could no longer run companies, had to answer to at least one man. The LGBTQ community loved it, since they could demand their kind of sex from those beneath them. Liberals loved it because all the old morality laws were wiped out with a single stroke of a series of pens. Society got much more promiscuous, and infidelity is no longer taken as a basis for anything. It isn't the hierarchy that the patriarchy had envisioned, but a more fluid mixture of empowered men and women, for those who obey the new laws.

But those who resisted found a different reality than they expected. They are stripped and whipped on live TV, or in the town square, then taken naked to a co-ed prison. Section 432 violations typically have ten year sentences. Re-education is mandatory. Most of that re-education came at the hands of their cellmate, who is as often as possible of the opposite sex. Divorces continued to be granted by courts on terms of abandonment to their spouses, then quickly became automatic as a condition of their sentence. Feminists of the old school found their ideology crushed under the steel boot heel of the State, without mercy.

Joy knows she could have been required to do what she did willingly at the hospital, since just about everybody is her superior, even most of the cleaning staff. But just the freedom of surviving the virus and being allowed to be a sexual being had been enough for her at the time. Lisa ended up being a traditional Chinese woman after all, she would either be married, be a concubine, or both.

Gretchen Chen awoke in her own bed, somewhat surprised neither of her daughters is with her. She'd reveled in their passion together, knowing they are all being programmed to become His sex slaves each night, and with the subliminal files he's also given her, for a wide variety of debauchery each day. She is surprised because she is the early riser of the family. The anticipation of finally reaching her twenty year goal of becoming a full time sex slave, to a very specific man, is within her grasp, and illuminates her from within like a nighttime skylight searchlight shoved up her butt.

She knows now with all of her being this is not only right for her, but right for her daughters. When she first came up with the plan to sell herself and her second daughter into slavery, she justified it on economic grounds, and because she still needs him after almost twenty years without him. Then it is because Lisa needs a better life. Then because they need a roof over their heads. Then it is because of the real reason - they all need him to survive.

Finally it comes down to the core truth, because her life without him is like life without air, a useless struggle. For Lisa because she would just be a pair of tits to anybody but Him. For Joy, because like her sister and her Mother, she is going to be a D/s sex slave to someone, and it might as well be a good one, or better yet, the best one, Him. So Gretchen goes hunting through her closets to find the right lingerie, and then she will find the right set for Joy, and the right set for Lisa, even if she has to go buy them.

* * * * *

Tina is overworked, and overjoyed. There are so many damn details that have to be just perfect as far as Tina as concerned, plus the simple co-ordination required for an event of a hundred people post-pandemic. Permits and shot certificates, and caterers, and additional security, and, and, and... ad infinitum. But the joy she sees in Tessa being happy, for all intents and purposes back to normal, belies the fact there is still work to do over Tessa blaming herself for her own rape, when no one but the rapist is to blame.

"Muff Diner complete, check. Road to Glory complete, check. Stock Market complete, check. Tickle Time Theater complete, check. Wet Python Wrestling Pit #1 complete and Wet Python Wrestling Pit #2 complete, along with signs 'You must have 8 inches or more to be a Pit Python' and 'Stocked with Champion Trouser Trout' at the entrance, check." Tina says to Tessa manning the clipboard as they move through the house.

"Fuck Station Zebra, check. Group Grope Grotto, with sign 'If you touch it: lick it, suck it, or fuck it!', check. Volunteer observers with night vision goggles, check. Check In, Id bracelets, liquor and smoke in office, check. Food catering in route, recheck in fifteen minutes. Upstairs now, Threesome City complete, check. Couples Only, check. Big Bad Wolf, check. Arrivals of our people in thirty minutes. Red carpet is not in place people, What The Fuck Is Going On?" Tina screams at the end.

* * * * *

Rachel is meditating in her entrance position. She is working on calming herself and exciting herself at the same time. Tina gave her a set of hypnos, including a self confidence induction which has this self control exercise. It is perfect for her today. A hot headed and hot bodied Hispanic, her helmet of black hair and flawless face accent her B sting tits and luscious ass. Her fingers open the thick lips of her pussy while her thumbs caress her clit in endless circular rubbing from each side.

'I can control myself. I can control my passion. I can control myself. I can control my passion.' she repeats to herself over and over. She feels both calm and excited. She is focused, in the zone. She puts on her most submissive lace catsuit which is crotch less and has cutouts just large enough for her puffy pokey nipples. Leather chaps to leave the pussy on display and a leather bomber jacket to leave the nipples on display, Rachel touches up her makeup and pronounces herself ready to serve or command, as her dominant chooses. Thigh high leather boots, keys, and she is out the door.

* * * * *

The limo pulls up at the Manor and a bevy of beauties tumble out, the whole house except for Tina and Tessa (now known as Judas Bitch). Deidre, Betsy, Lucy - all in their best lingerie of heels, hose, and garters with a lace dress. Deidre in red, Betsy in black - except for Lucy who is wearing hers underneath. She is in her full leather dominatrix outfit of vacuum packed leather, thigh high boots, and a chauffeur's cap. She and Rachel will be running Tickle Time Theater until the witching hour, when they are to strip naked and fuck the house down. At least that is the plan.

Tina is testing the id bracelet, which shows where she is in the house at any point in time within a foot, and whether she has a match (green), has completed her time in that area (yellow) or exceeded her time allowed in that area (red). It correctly tracks her through the entire house and floor to floor, even in the pool, which is known to be subject to dropouts (because people leave their hands in the water, which blocks the signal).

The red carpet is in place, the caterers have the food in the kitchen, it is time for her to put her party clothes on. Stripping off her bikini, she looks in the mirror at her F cup rack and helmet of blonde hair. She puts on heels and hose and she is good to go. Once she walks out of the Big Bad Wolf's bedroom, she remembers what she forgot, going to the armoire to get three sets of nipple clamps. The first goes on her nipples after she pinches them hard. The second goes on her labia. The third goes on the hood of her clit to pull it back to fully expose her clit and up to loop over the nipple chain, then back to hold up the labia chain.

She pads down the stairs, takes a pillow from the couch and spreads herself in the entrance position, awaiting the arrival of her Master. She is surprised when Tessa, The Judas Bitch, joins her, slipping her right arm through Tina's left so that they are interlocking. Tina uses her right hand to lick her thumb and apply a little lube, Tessa uses her left. It is just like when his two collared slaves used to welcome Master home at the Manor, and it makes them both very happy.

Finally the limo cruises around the cul de sac to disgorge its contents, three sister slaves and their Master. Lucy holds Betsy and Deidre back, since they don't understand protocol yet. Preceding him into one of his houses is just not done, despite how eager you are.

"Greetings Sir, may we please suck your cock?" Tina and Judas Bitch chime out together.

"While I appreciate your willingness to join your sister slave in her dis-commendation, the correct form for a collared slave in private is Master, Tina, not Sir. Consider that a demerit we shall revisit on Correction Day. I am incredibly happy to receive your offer, yet I cannot take you up on it at this time. Tina, for the remainder of the evening after the dis-commendation you are promoted to Fuck Slut par excellance, and may not serve any purpose except the needs of your own cunt, subject to direct disobedience. Am I crystal clear, Tina?" I demand.

"Yes, Master, crystal clear." Tina says, dropping her head in shame.

I lift her chin with my hand and say "It is a minor infraction at best. Do not worry yourself about it. Give my cunt the pleasure I demand it has tonight and all will be forgiven. Maybe start with a THC Stout, I hear they are like the Guinness you love so much."

"One other thing Tina. The pearls are not appropriate tonight. You must get your and Tessa's formal collars out of the safe and wear them." I command in a forceful tone.

"Yes Sir, at once." Tina scampers off to do my bidding.

Turning to Tessa, the Judas Bitch I say "Please stand and hug me." She jumps to her feet and wraps her arms around me.

"Can you stand the dis-commendation tonight?" I ask her softly, as I hold her gently after having lost her for so long.

"Yes, Sir. I think so, Sir. I can't promise there won't be tears." Tessa says as she nods her head.

"As expected. I know it means something very important to both of us, the beginning of a path to forgiveness for you. Punishment has to be long and hard, or the gravity of the offense is not understood by others. Just for tonight, you can touch and be touched by any man you choose. That includes me, now and in the future. Your therapist says loving contact with a man can be helpful to you from this point on. I am your man. You are still mine. I still love you with all of my heart. But I will not love your body again until you tell me you are ready." I say with deep affection.

craigool
craigool
863 Followers