Audition Ch. 04: Chens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel takes Joy down, helping her to sit on the hearth. She pours the four shot glasses, chugs one, then kisses Joy deeply as she fondles her breasts. Joy instinctively responds, mauling Rachel's breasts that have so mesmerized her, captivated her. Joy kisses Rachel back passionately, eager, ready, and willing to do whatever she wants.

Joy takes the proffered shot glass and chugs it, eager to be kissing Rachel again, eager to play with her nipples again, eager even to be whipped and fucked. Rachel teases her new lover, mixing in very light tickles with her caresses.

Rachel chugs her last shot, eager to explore her dominant side with this willing young woman. She's beginning to get some clarity on her duality, she wants to spend some time with Lucy to get full mastery of it. But for tonight, she is Joy's Domme, and that is all there is to her world right now.

Joy takes the last shot, eager to be done with drinking for now, still eager to kiss and fondle Rachel, still eager to be kissed and fondled by her. Surprisingly, she feels no fear at being whipped or sodomized. She feels she can endure anything to please Rachel. She certainly does not want to be out done by her little sister, who has already done it!

Joy marches over to the stocks, wobbling slightly, clearly a little buzzed. Rachel grabs her legs one by one, latching the clasps of the stock chains around her ankles, latching the chains into the stocks, so falling backwards is the only way she could hurt herself. She gets the ping pong paddle from the hearth and starts wailing away on Joy's tight ass. The pain sobers Joy up very quickly, but now she is bent over and wants to stand up, only to have Rachel grab her by the hair to forcibly pull her up and start paddling her tits!

Then Rachel gets behind her and starts spanking her pussy with her bare hands, alternating which hand holds her by the hair, and which hand punishes her pussy. The splat, splat, splat! Of hand hitting dripping wet pussy is an embarrassment to Joy, and a red faced shame.

To be publicly humiliated like this is demeaning. Once, a Doctor dressed her down in front of the whole floor for a mistake, and she had to run to a bathroom to hide her disgrace. But she'd also been turned on and had to quickly rub out a climax before she could return to work.

This is that shame a thousand fold. Revealed to be a deviant lesbian kink slut, an incestuous one at that, Joy's arousal and psychology combine to drive her lust to new heights, she is not only ready and willing, she is eager to fuck or suck any man - or woman - who wants her. Maybe she is a deviant bisexual kink slut after all, she thinks happily.

Rachel roughly manhandles her into position, putting the stock top back into its cradle, bolting it in place. Roughly putting clover clamps on her nipples then yanking them just to make Joy scream. She puts clamps on her pussy lips and yanks that chain too. Then yet a third chain, one end clamped to her clit like in her dream, the other up and around to tie her tits to her clit. Any motion on one now jangles the nerves of the other. Rachel raises her hand over her head, and spins it in the air, hoping her dominant sees her signal.

Rachel lubes two vibrators, turning them on low, with streamers attached, inserting one in Joy's pussy, then removing the vibe to move it to her ass and inserting the other one. Some kind of diaper is put over her so she can't push them out of her. The last one goes into Joy's mouth, and she has to turn her head to see what the orange flag with the black lettering says. It says "Remove before Flight."

Finally a big Hitachi Magic wand is placed inside the diaper and turned on medium strength, clearly designed to melt her pussy and her mind. Joy almost preferred the tickling, at least then someone was paying attention to her. While her mind is tweaked, her ass and pussy are in love with the new visiors, wanting them to stay forever.

She can hear two men walk up behind her, and Rachel starts talking to them.

"Good to see you Sir, she is all ready to go." Rachel gushes.

"Normally, at a function like this, as a submissive, you would be naked and kneeling. You have been given specific dispensation to be in your dominant persona tonight. But I would like you to play with us, and you would have to be in your submissive persona to do that. Lucy can freely mix one with the other, but you have had problems with that in the past. I don't want to upset your applecart just when you are doing so well. But I feel you are on the edge of a breakthrough, so I give you the choice - stay and play as a sub, or go Domme somewhere else. Your choice, Rachel?" I leave the question in the air.

"I'd like to serve you Sir. I think I can do that best naked and kneeling as her slave sister. If you would allow me, Sir." Rachel says with her voice and her tone softer.

"A slip will not be held against you tonight. But flawless performance as I have seen so far would go a long way in moving up the timetable on that question you wanted to ask, maybe even wipe the timetable away. Nonetheless, deliberate disobedience will not be tolerated, even here." I warn her to be on her best behavior and offer a carrot.

"Your consideration of even reducing the obstacle I put in front of myself is most gracious, Sir. I assure you not even Tina could be as flawless as I will be if I am allowed to do so, Sir." Rachel says as she kneels and bows her head in obvious submission.

"That is a high standard indeed. Then serve us naked and kneeling. Dustin here is my co-dominant tonight, treat him as you would me." I order.

"I hear and obey you both immediately." Rachel says as she starts peeling off the leather and lingerie without even getting up off the floor.

Joy's brain, stoned as she is, is flying around on a witches broom trying to catch the ideas she thinks she just heard fly by her. The slave who was punished first tonight is really not a slave, but in fact spends most of her time as a Domme. That explains why she was all leather and lace until he showed up, and then all naked and kneeling. Then her Domme, who was all leather and lace also goes naked and kneeling when he shows up. He must be one fucking powerful dominant. A man worthy of submitting to, a man worthy of loving truly, madly, deeply for your entire life.

"Hi Joy. You're pretty bombed. Are you sure you are still able to consent to what we are about to do to you?" I say as I pet her hair.

Joy nods yes.

"I'm going to take this "Ready for Flight" pin out of your face so we can talk, that way I don't have to ask just yes or no questions. So tell me, is Malcolm X or Lewis Carroll the president?" asking an impossible question, so bombed people pick one or the other.

"Neither." Joy says happily.

"Are you sure about that? Our ability to play depends on you giving us the correct answer." I push, knowing bombed people give in easily to pressure to conform.

"Very sure. Neither Malcolm X or Lewis Carroll ever were elected president, so they could not be president now, unless it is of the rotary or something. But that isn't what you meant. You clearly meant President of the United States." Joy continues, making me think she could just be very smart and bombed.

"Ok, did Rachel go over consent and safewords? How you can stop everything with just a single word or sign?" I check for the basics.

"Yep. Red, yellow, green. Fuck finger, pointer finger, thumb too. Can we get this show on the road? Rachel made my pussy all itchy and I want to SCREW!" Joy says which doubles Dustin over in laughter which Rachel and I can't help but join.

"Can't say she didn't know about consent or what she is doing." Dustin says as he tries to stop laughing.

"Sorry I made her pussy so itchy, Sir." Rachel says as she tries and fails to suppress her own giggles.

"Joy, would you like to suck Dustin's cock while I fuck you?" I offer.

"Thought you were going to talk me to orgasm. Yes please!" she answers.

"Rachel, as your penance for making her pussy all itchy, you get to lick her clit while anyone fucks her, perform without acknowledgment. Joy, this bud's for you: Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Climax." I say as I try to slam my cock all the way into her, only to find she is tighter than her younger sister, and I can only get my cock in halfway.

I slowly push deeper into her as she spasms around my cock, aided by her hypnotically induced orgasm. Rachel is there making her climax harder, longer, deeper. Dustin is in her throat stroking full length. Like her sister she is an excellent cocksucker. With a little training they could both be world class cocksuckers.

I made her come over and over again with my words, not being as reckless as I was with her sister, giving myself plenty of time to pull out. Dustin wants to see how she reacts to cum, and so he bathes her tongue in baby batter, which she gobbles up like it is candy.

Rachel passes the Astroglide to me and fetches the steps. I lube up good, and lube Joy up good. I figure since I am wrong about her pussy being less tight, since she had so much more sexual experience, I'd also be hard to fit in her ass. Wrong again. Slid in like a hot knife into butter, and she really got off on it. I came quickly due to the intense stimulation of her hot, tight ass, and I went, right up to the Master bedroom to shower (again). Rachel rolls the stairs back to the TTT areas - all four of them - and declares any further ass play with Joy off the menu for the rest of the night.

Most people had already moved off to the other play areas, and the lightweights had already headed home. I'm told the line for Joy is quite short, only about six on each side, so she ends up being done about the same time Lisa is done. They go to cool off their overheated pussies in the pool, which is exactly what Dustin's wife Carol had no choice but to do.

* * * * *

"I don't think I've ever been so knackered, not even during that thirty six hour shift I pulled at the height of the pandemic in the E.R." Carol says as she dunks her pageboy cut blonde head in the pool to try to wake up.

"You're an E.R. nurse too? I work at Baylor in Texas." Joy says happily.

"Not nurse. Trauma Surgeon, board certified in three specialties." Carol complains bitterly.

"Oh My God, I'm so sorry!" Joy cries out as she withdraws in horror.

"You expect it from the men. But when someone on your own team pulls down your shorts and says you can't be a doctor because you have a pussy, or tits, it just bites. You owe me a thorough pussy licking apology when I'm awake enough to enjoy it." Carol says as she almost nods off.

"Anywhere. Anytime." Joy gushes.

Pulling herself back straight up Carol says "Now that you owe me, what can I do for you? How did a sweet little asian gal like yourself from Texas end up at this Four Hills Sex Slave Fuck Fest a State over?" Carol wants to know.

"Long story." Joy says.

"Not so much.", Lisa jumps in, saying "My Mom has been a sex slave of the guy who threw this party for twenty or thirty years. Joy and I are sisters. Mom wants to sell us off to be his newest sex slaves. We crave being sold - to him. End of story. See? Not long at all. Plus we are all bi and have sex with each other all the time. The end."

Carol nearly splits her sides laughing.

"I don't understand why my story is so funny." Lisa is puzzled.

"I'm Dr. Carol Marcus. My Husband is Dustin. The man you speak of saved my life - literally. I was in the act of taking my life when he stopped me. He saved our marriage, taught us the basics of power exchange and Stag/Vixen compersion. He occasionally needs Dustin - they call themselves the 'Average Fuck Team' because their equipment is almost exactly statistically average - to help him seduce young women he wants add to his sex slave harem, into enjoying group sex." Carol laid out the basics.

"I know for a fact that the first two men to fuck both of you tonight were them, because that's why Dustin and I are here. I get to play with the big cocks that are all swooning over this new slave Betsy that Dustin is addicted to as well, and he gets two tight young asians for a night plus their mother, and as much of Betsy as he can handle after that. That's why we call him the 'Designated Fucker'. You, your mother, and sweet Betsy are the Designated Fuckees. I take it your girls had fun? Did they burn your sweet little pussies out so hard you had to come soak the in the pool before the friction made them catch on fire like me?" Carol laughs again, as Joy and Lisa join her.

"Something like that. There are these words he says, that make us crawling up and down the walls horny, or BOOM! That make us have these incredibly powerful orgasms. I can never remember what the words are after he says them. Plus there are all these ideas and images about sexual stuff that just pop into my head. I don't think I could refuse Him anything, even if I tried." Joy admits.

"Yeah, that's the hypnotherapy classes he took a couple years back. He was having a tough time dealing with some trauma - I don't know what it was, Dustin either doesn't know or can't tell me - I've asked. It gave him peace. He started with self hypnosis and gradually added subliminals - sneaky little bastards you don't see coming, and they are all over this place tonight." Carol waves her hands in emphasis.

"Betsy, the new girl calls him a Devil, because he has all these enslavements and enchantments. She means it in a fun way, but there is a basic truth there. Dustin is still negotiating a way for them both to share control over me and if they ever do, I will probably resign the very next day and become their full time fuck slut because I'm already addicted to both of them and can deny them nothing." Carol says with a broad smile.

"Serving them not only makes my pussy happy, it makes my soul happy, my life happy. But for you girls, and your Mom, that choice is seven hundred miles behind you in the rear view mirror. My guess is your fates were sealed a while ago, but when you stepped into this house, you stepped into Fuck Slut Sex Slave City. Like the Eagles say in Hotel California - 'You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.'" Carol says with another laugh.

"My husband can make you do anything he wants, and if it is beyond his powers, it certainly is within the Devil's. Like I said, your choice in the matter is already gone, but the good news is you will be deliriously happy, and their only goal is for you to have the best life you possibly can. So be at peace as they ask you to sign a blood oath to give up your mind, body, and soul. Truth is, they already have them." Carol laughs again.

"So where are the Devil and Dustin now?" Lisa craves knowing.

"Well since they already bagged you two, they must be hunting the last remaining fox - your mother." Carol confides in a conspiratorial tone.

"Do you think there are any openings at your hospital? I don't think I will be going back to Texas." Joy says sadly, changing the subject.

"We are always looking for a good head nurse - or is that a nurse who gives good head? Send me your resume, I'll forward it to HR with my recommendation. They owe me a few favors. You will too." Carol says with a wink.

"What next?" Lisa says, ready to move on.

"How about I introduce you to Russ, the guy I have a crush on. His ten inch monster would rip either of you apart. But he has a couple of friends, Steven and Jimmy who are at the high end of what you can handle. Like a Big Black Cock for white chicks, this is Big White Cock for asians. They are due back any minute. We could have our own private group grope right here, and it wouldn't have to be in the dark. So we can watch those cocks sliding in and out of each others pussies, like a live porn show. Plus hot tub equals instant cleanup." Carol proposes.

"Deal." Joy says.

"Deal." Lisa says happily.

* * * * *

Gretchen is good to her word, heading directly to the Group Grope Grotto (GGG) after leaving her daughters to be plundered at the den. The door from the main entrance hall opened onto a little hall formed by floor to ceiling curtains and those dividers they use at airports to make lines that snake back and forth. The floor has foot wide green glow discs about every six feet which is the only lighting.

A four car garage is a pretty big place, but the hallway made it feel cozy. At the end of the hall where the car doors would be, there is a U turn, marked with day glow green arrows, to another hallway with the same setup except two glow discs together at the other end. There is a 'man trap' there with curtains arranged so that when you open the curtains on the hallway, they close the ones on the Grotto proper, and vice versa. Each curtain handle has a green glow stick at the tip, making them obvious.

Inside the Grotto, the only lighting is from glow sticks on the stanchions of the rope line barriers, about every six feet. It is hard for Gretchen to see anything until her night vision adjusts, explaining the elaborate curtains on the entrance. The entire floor is covered with a sea of mattresses, which each have a bedwetter sheet and a regular sheet. There are bowls of condoms and buckets of water bottles at each stanchion. In between the stanchions are long leather cushions to let you know you are going out of bounds. The dark blue sheets are matched by dark blue square pillows everywhere.

At the back of the garage is another set of stanchions with skirts, blocking off access to the raised area where the water heater and freezer are located. There are two card tables for the observer stations, the night vision goggle wearers there to keep the peace and help out in case of injury. Most of the people in the Grotto never even know they are there, dressed in black head to toe, faces obscured by the goggles.

Trying to find another person in there is difficult at first for Gretchen, but she crawls into a young man who starts kissing her arms, kissing all over her body as she returns the favor. He takes his time, but nonetheless finds his way to her honeypot while she discovers he is rather well endowed, and proceeds to kiss that part of his body too.

They slowly enjoy each other, in a deliciously erotic 69, knowing there is plenty of time. Gretchen knows the longer he takes before his first climax, the longer he will last tonight. So she takes one for the team, never letting him climax even though she craves tasting his cum.

Like asteroids in the early history of the solar system, other bodies collide into them and they are joined by other couples and singles, growing into a big daisy chain of bodies. Her young partner is taken away by a woman without any care for how long he lasts tonight, she needs him now. So a young woman slides her hairy snatch down onto Gretchen's tongue, already wet and pulsing. She relishes making love to her with her mouth, as the man between her own legs does not have many skills, but does enthusiastically use what he does know, bringing Gretchen to her first climax in the Grotto.

It took Gretchen many years to understand her dominant's preference for hairy pussies. Hair catches the scents, the fluids. Hair provides texture, and something to hold onto. The first time Gretchen held a furry woman's pussy with both hands gripping the fur to hold her open to be feasted upon, she finally got it. That is why she is so proud of her daughters hairy pussies, and so grateful she finally got to taste them this week.

Those pussies are being taken right now by her dominant. He would make them crave him even more than she had for decades. This new hypnotic induction he gave her to use on them, it got to her core too. It makes her pussy itch all the time, it must be driving her daughters crazy, driving them onto his cock and the cocks of his friends. All three of them would be fully addicted fuck sluts by the end of the night, at his mercy, she gleefully thinks. As she always has been. So it shall ever be.