Audition Ch. 04: Chens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sir, thank you very much. I think I'm ready for that too. I don't think I'm ready for scenes yet except one." Tessa says through tears of joy.

"Tell me, it is yours." I offer, my heart bursting with joy.

"I want to be tied standing at the end of a bed by you and Tina, the only two people I can trust to do it to me without me freaking out. Then I want our entire, clan, coven, harem - whatever you wish to call it Sir, to kiss me all over and tease me with their fingers, while you and Tina kiss my pussy to climax, over and over. You can even use those new hypno phases everybody seems to crave so much, they make me cum in my sleep! Just to cum with your fingers in me Sir would be such a blessing..." Tessa drifts off, as she tries not to completely break down sobbing.

"If you approve, this will be your punishment tonight, in front of everybody. Everybody will know you have been welcomed back into our clan with open arms. We will do this upstairs in my bedroom. Do you think you can handle that? (nods) OK, then. Lucy will go first, since everybody who cares will have to follow us upstairs. Party starts at 8pm, give everybody some time to mingle and get something to eat, say 8:30, games start at 9pm. Try to get some food in you and try some of those THC pops, they look and taste like the Bullet pops you used to like to suck on, or was that just to tease me?" I suggest.

"Busted, Sir!" Tessa says with a laugh.

"Tautology, dear. That has always been true about you as long as I have known you. Goes for Tina too." I say as we both chuckle.

"May I be excused, Sir? I have a case of THC Bullet Pops to suck on since I couldn't have yours." Tessa taunts.

"Yes, of course. Come see me later, Missy, and I'll fill your mouth with spunk!" I tease back.

"Promises, promises..." Tessa says as she sashays out of reach.

Early birds have been arriving, but the most punctual of them all, at exactly 8PM is Gretchen, Lisa, and Joy, whom I recognize from her sister's porn picture exchanges with her. They are gorgeous! Classic Merry Windows in Red, Black, and Purple, respectively, in matching heels and hose. Their hair cascades in rivulets down their backs.

* * * * *

A memory, unbidden, of a day with Gretchen spread on the arm of an overstuffed velour chair, rubbing her pussy into it with every stroke as I fuck her from behind. I am pulling on her long curly hair like the reins of a fuck horse. I had a lot of stamina back then and I fucked her all damn day long (with bathroom breaks and lunch).

I use my watch to remind Tina to order a velour chair for every room of the house, just in case such opportunities arise in the future.

* * * * *

I can now see Lisa and Joy alternating in the sight line I have of their mother, as I look directly at their very furry pussies (their mother barely has a wisp of pussy fur visible as always). They each lick their lips like they are each tasting my cock with their minds as they look at me. I am fucking hard as a steel rod and promising myself I will find enough stamina somewhere, even if I have to use a little blue pill to take all three of them tonight.

"Sir, may I present my oldest unmarried daughter Joy, who is a nurse in Texas, and my youngest unmarried daughter Lisa, who intends to become a college student in a year or so?" Gretchen introduces her daughters formally.

"My beloved Gretchen, you all three look astounding! Please give me a chance with each of you later." I say as I give Gretchen a deep long hug, pressing my erection into her tight slit.

"Given our long and deep relationship, my daughters each deserve just as welcoming a hug from you Sir, if you would indulge me." Gretchen adds when she finally pulls away.

"Of course." I say, genuinely happy to do so.

I press myself into Joy and she moans, not loudly, but enough for me to know she is interested. When I press myself into Lisa, she wraps herself around me like a drowning woman holds onto a life preserver, not wanting to let me go until Gretchen peels her off of me.

"He is a very attractive man who has been very good to us. You can show him exactly how attractive you think he is, and exactly how grateful you are later. That goes for both of you. For now, he has other guests. Be polite. Move on now." Gretchen pushes them towards the bar.

"Do try the THC Slippery Nipples or the THC Creamsickles. I understand they are quite the rage at raves downtown." I gush, trying diligently to be a good host and having no idea what they actually like.

"It is wonderful to meet you Sir!" Joy calls over her shoulder.

"That goes for me too, Sir!" Lisa chimes in.

Jordan Cole arrives, pushing through the crowd to reach me, the black man who has been 'servicing' Betsy three to five times a week is actually one of my salesmen, actually the best of my salesmen. As handsome as Michael B. Jordan, as built as Shemar Moore, hung like Mandingo, he is a walking wet dream for women everywhere he goes.

"Hey Boss, is Betsy here?" he practically pleads.

"Nice to see you too, Jordan." I chuckle.

"Sorry, Boss. I can't thank you enough for assigning me to her, she is so ... fucking addictive!" he bends over like he is punched in the gut as he makes a fist in emphasis.

"She feels the same way about you. Can't believe I 'require' her to satisfy you. And in answer to your first question she is here, but she's a little tied up at the moment." I chuckle, since I'm the one who had her tied up.

"Will you let me know the moment she get's untied?" Jordan pleads.

"Jordan, I don't know when that will be. It's like cookies, they have to bake until they are ready. But I will let you know. After you have some time together, please take a turn in the Wet Python Wrestling Pits, or Fuck Station Zebra. You're the guy the rest of these ladies came to see." I tease.

"God Boss, you are the absolute fucking best!" Jordan pats me on the shoulder as he heads towards the bar.

Steven, Jimmy, Russ, Mike, Dustin, Tony and Cole all swarm me into a huddle.

"Is our girl here?" Cole asks breathlessly.

"When can we see her?" Tony asks before I can answer.

"She is here, but she's a little tied up at the moment." I chuckle again at my own inside joke.

"So how long before we can see her?" Russ begs.

"Maybe a half hour or so. Some personal business has to go down first. But you can all take her to the Group Grope Grotto as soon as we find her. Please take turns in the Wet Python Wrestling Pits, you're the guys the rest of these ladies came to see. Get some of the THC beers in you first, maybe some of the catered pizza. You don't want to fuck on an empty stomach." I tease the boys.

"You are the best, the absolute fucking best friend we have ever had, right?" Cole gushes.

"Swear to God, the absolute fucking best!" Tony says as the rest of the guys raise their right hands too.

"Love you guys too," I chuckle as they head towards the bar.

Rachel pops up in her leather and lace outfit. I don't know whether I want to bend her over a velour chair, or kneel and kiss her boots. Both options sound good to me. Plus she is so happy, grinning from ear to ear.

"Where do you want me Boss?" she says as she continues to bounce on her heels. I see her pointy puffy perky nipples fully displayed and dancing right in my face.

* * * * *

I rewind mentally to a night in the summer a year ago, a hot fucking night. It was over 105 during the day and had barely cooled to the high 80's. I had Rachel tied in front of the picture windows in the den facing the golf course with the lights turned off but the doors to the pool open. I think I had tied her ankles to the feet of the couch so she is bent over, yet hanging so I can get at those pointy puffy perky nipples of hers.

I pound her pussy using those bodacious buttocks to bounce off of, until I cannot pull on her nipples or take another stroke into her squelching cunt without exploding. It seems like that climax goes on forever for me, as we both hang there, panting in the heat.

* * * * *

"God bless you Rachel, there are so many answers to that question it makes my head spin. But after the dis-commendation, at the St, Andrews cross on the left side of the den. Try the THC bourbon, I think you'll make a new friend for life."

There are at least a dozen guys from the country club who either hadn't been invited to Betsy's gangbang and are swingers who brought their wives tonight, or had been invited but had to decline that night for reasons beyond their control.

Picking up the microphone, I announce "Everybody could we gather on the den to kitchen area? We have some personal business to attend to, so gather round. It may be close, but we aren't asking you to get as close as when their dick is in you later tonight! Ok, we have some fun games for you when our business is done, there are some nice posters on the wall back by the entrance that explain everything pretty well. I would suggest starting at the Muff Diner if you are a woman and the Road to Glory if you are a man, for a little bit of oral foreplay." I propose everybody have a happy ending beginning.

"To add interest, you are playing for charity. There are minimum and maximum times for each game. If you do the minimum, I contribute a certain amount of money to a charity. If you do the maximum, I will give that, everything between those numbers is prorated. But if you do more than that, that's just you having fun. So again, when you are released, have fun and play nice or we will throw your butts out on the street." I tease to chuckles from the crowd.

"I hereby open the Tribunal of Humanity. Please bring the convicts forward." I intone solemnly, in the most formal voice I can muster.

Lucy and Tessa are brought forward in heavy chains, old black metal slave collars around their necks. Their wrists are shackled behind their backs. Their ankles are shackled tight so they can barely shuffle forward, to gasps from the crowd. They are naked. Tessa is wearing her platinum collar with the big diamond, ruby, and emerald stones in it, as Tina wears her matching collar.

"The slave Lucinda Pinder and the slave formerly known as Tessa Brewer, you have already pled guilty and confessed to your dominant. We are not here to determine guilt or to pronounce sentence, that has also been determined by your dominant. We are here to publicly humiliate you in front of your peers." I intone in a very formal and serious voice.

"Lucinda Pinder, do you accept the public dis-commendation, in front of everyone at our party, the elimination of your earned seniority, and the reduction in status, privileges, obligations, duties and compensation that entails?" I demand forcefully.

"I do, Sir." Lucy says solemnly.

"Step forward and suck my balls. As many of you know, a slave not good enough to suck balls is not a slave worth keeping. One who spends her time sucking your balls instead of sucking your cock is not worth keeping either." I drop my pants and shorts, and Lucy begins sucking my balls.

"That's enough. Do you know the difference between my cock and my balls?" I tease.

"Yes, Sir, I do. May I please show you?" Lucy offers with that feral gaze turned upon me, nearly burning me to ashes with its full force.

"That is definitely something we will do later. I pronounce you worthy of sucking my balls or my cock, finding you worthy to return to being an entry level slave candidate. Do you submit yourself to be bound to me and me only, to keep you safe, accepting my instructions, my corrections, my punishments, that your guilt and shame may be released and you may become closer to the perfection we both seek?" I ask joyfully.

"I joyously do, Sir, with all my mind, heart, body, and soul." Lucy replies as she burns me to ashes again with the passion of her hot stare.

"Then go and sin no more. Obey the orders your dominant has given you to pleasure others on his behalf. Hear and obey the order of this Tribunal." I order solemnly.

"I hear and obey the gracious leniency provided by my dominant and this tribunal." Lucy bows as her chains are removed, and exits up the stairs past the kitchen side of the room.

"Now to the more serious offender. Bring her forward and put her on her knees!" I demand forcefully.

Tina brings Tessa forward by her hair, kicking her knee from behind so she has no choice but to collapse on her knees. Still holding her hair, she makes Tessa bow three times.

"Judas Bitch, the slave formerly known as Tessa Brewer, you have been stripped of your given name. Strip her of her earned collar." I demand forcefully.

Tina unlocks the lock at the back and removes the collar, holding it up in the air for everyone to see.

"Judas Bitch, the slave formerly known as Tessa Brewer, I have in this pouch your thirty pieces of silver. You are free to go." I say as I toss the velour pouch with drawstrings onto the floor like you might discard a used tissue. The thirty dimes inside make a slight metallic tinkle when they hit the floor.

"No." Tessa raises her head to stare at me.

"What do you mean, No? Do you mean you will not obey the tribunal?" I thunder.

"You said I am free to go. I said NO, I WILL NOT GO. Because I am still free to stay and love my Dominant!" Tessa demands forcefully.

"Did you love your Dominant, when you as his collared slave of your own free will went to the bed of another Dominant, gave him your mouth, cunt, ass, and obedience? Did you still love your Dominant when as his collared slave you tried to seduce his other slaves to serve your new dominant?" I demand as you can see the pain in her eyes.

"Yes, I still loved him. Yes, I still love him to this day!" Tessa cries out.

"Yet your new dominant cast you out, because the slave you tried to seduce would not give her mouth, cunt, ass, and obedience to him after you promised she would. Is she not the same collared slave who put your knees to the ground when you had no right to stand before this tribunal? Is she not the same collared slave who still serves your dominant faithfully to this day and holds your dishonored collar in her hand?" I cry out in anger.

"Yes, that is true. She is Tina, my best friend, my lover, my heart. I knew when she said no that I had been corrupted, defiled, debased." Tessa says with tears streaming down her face.

"Did your dominant whip you when you returned after being cast out?" I probe.

"No. Tina refused to even let me set foot in the house." Tessa says sadly.

"So your dominant is such a pussy everybody takes his women and then he doesn't even whip them for it when they come back. Such a pussy his women have to defend him." I accuse.

"No! FUCK NO! He is a GOOD AND DECENT MAN. I will not stand by and let him be defamed, no matter what you do to me!" Tessa rages, getting to her feet.

"Yet what did he do? What horrible punishment did he inflict upon you?" I probe.

"He gave me a house, THIS house, to live in. Paid my bills. Checked up on me once a month. Saved me while I was being raped. Took me home and welcomed me with open arms. That's what he did. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve his love. But he still loves me! And I still love Him! I never stopped loving Him!" Tessa cries out her hands clenched into fists.

"Do you accept this public dis-commendation, in front of everyone at our party, the removal of your earned collar to become a slave candidate in name only until he deems otherwise, and the reduction in status, privileges, obligations, duties and compensation that entails?" I demand forcefully.

"Yes, Sir, I do." Tessa admits solemnly.

"Do you submit to him and no other dominant? If your submission is accepted, as the lowest of the low, it will be as a candidate in name only. Every woman in any of his houses shall be your Mistress, with the rights and privileges to do with you as they wish without countermanding his orders. You will touch no man in his houses without his direct permission given your offenses. Your name will be 'Judas Bitch' until such time as he sees fit to change it. Do you wish to proceed under these terms and conditions?" I demand coldly.

"Yes and Yes, Sir." Tessa says through tears.

"Then Judas Bitch, I shall accept your complete and utter submission on behalf of your Dominant and pronounce the sentence of this tribunal upon you." I pause for effect to make people wonder.

"You shall immediately be taken to a place where your naked body is tied standing to the end of a bed, but you shall not be whipped. No one can whip you as hard as you already have with your useless blame. Instead you shall learn the lesson your dominant sought to teach you. There are people in this world who love you more than your mistakes, and if you try really, really hard, someday you will understand you need to be just like them." I say proudly.

"Tonight no cock shall penetrate you, and none shall until you take your Dominant in your mouth, cunt, and ass, demonstrating you submit to him and only him once again. Anyone and everyone who wishes to show you love within the terms announced by this tribunal may do so. Sentence to commence forthwith." I pronounce solemnly.

Deidre and Tina frogmarch Tessa, the Judas Bitch up the stairs.

"Those of you who wish to join us in fondling our beloved Judas Bitch are welcome to do so upstairs at anytime through the night. This is a good time to visit the Muff Diner or the Road to Glory. Remember, you get points no matter whether you give or receive. All that counts is that you play nice. So bankrupt me with how much you score for charity!" I urge as I shut the microphone off and go upstairs, followed closely by men who want to know where Betsy is so they can start fucking her.

Tina and Deidre are waiting for me to open the door, since they are taking very seriously their duty to guard the dangerous prisoner. I open the door to find Lucy back in her Domme outfit, tickling Betsy with a feather.

"Betsy!" Steven, Jimmy, Russ, Mike, Dustin, Tony, Cole, and Jordan all exclaim at once.

"See? I told you she was tied up!" I chuckle.

We set to untying her at her wrists and ankles, since we don't want to retie the rings anyhow, Tessa will need them. The moment Betsy is free she is hoisted up onto shoulders and carried down the stairs to the Group Grope Grotto.

Between Deidre, Lucy, Tina and myself, it is mere moments before Tessa is properly tied and ready to be kissed. I take one for the team, and kiss her passionately, slowly, deeply. We start fondling her, and suddenly people are on the bed kissing and caressing Tessa all over, as they would like to think they are loved more than their mistakes too. Tina and I begin worshiping the sweet pussy of the one we both feared we had lost, tears of joy flooding from our eyes. When Tina is feasting, I kissing her mouth. When I am feastung, Tina is kissing Tessa's mouth. Meanwhile everybody else is caressing, kissing, licking, and rubbing. Somebody starts sucking her toes and she starts shrieking. I pull back alarmed.

Tess looks right at me with a smile and says loudly "Don't anybody stop. Unless the fuck fingers come out, I can handle it. Don't you dare stop loving me. DON'T You DARE!"

I kiss her passionately as she moans, and I know Tina is giving Tessa her best, which has gotten much more intimate with them sleeping together each night. Tina taps me on the shoulder, saying "May I cut in Sir? Your cunt demands you kiss her pussy while I kiss her mouth. Just obeying orders, Sir." as she smirks at me. She loves to do that, to force me to obey her when she is obeying my own orders. I could object to the whole topping from the bottom thing, but it makes her so fucking happy all the way to her core I just don't care.

"I shall obey at once Mistress." I say happily, as my mouth tells the one I thought I lost how much I love her, directly to her clit.