Audition Ch. 04: Chens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Lisa was amazed at the floor show, and it touched a deep emotional chord in her. To be humiliated like that in public - nyagh! It made her skin crawl. To love and be loved like that - made her heart swoon and her pussy drip.

Joy also enjoyed the floor show, but from a different perspective. To look upon Lucy and Tessa, to see what they had and they lost, but be willing to claw their way back to it if necessary - that is a relationship worth fighting for, and nothing in her life had ever come close. She swore to claim it for herself.

Gretchen enjoyed the dinner theater, nothing more than a show to seduce her daughters. Much as she tried, she could not separate herself from the disgrace Lucy had to suffer, plus having it done in public - her reaction is much closer to Lisa's than she could have known. Especially since Lucy's crime was never mentioned. It could easily have been her own crime of abandoning her dominant.

Gretchen is physically ill during Tessa's rebellion against the Tribunal, fearing that He would take out all his rage on the woman that betrayed him. That would leave him cold and distant when he needed to be hot and horny seducing her daughters. Yet she is ecstatic at the final outcome. Love triumphs. She likes that message. That message gives her hope. He is going to seduce her daughters after all.

"Come now girls. Let's get to the head of the line for some head." Gretchen says flippantly, a side of her that her daughters have rarely seen.

Lisa is so happy. Her mother is right about the lingerie, it is so easy not to wear panties or a bra yet feel sexy. That made it easy to slide onto the creeper and watch her pussy disappear under the sheet. The light on her bracelet went from green to blinking green, and then her legs are opened and a very talented tongue starts making love to her pussy. She had all these intellectual dialogues in her head about anonymous sex versus love, and poof! The tongue made them all disappear. This is good. This feels right. This is Hot!

Joy is much more experienced with transactional sex. Sex with bosses, sex with colleagues, sex just to not be bored. But the tongue that took her pussy when her bracelet started blinking green knew exactly what the fuck it needed to do to make her cum and did not do anything except that. She looked at her Mother and her sister, both seemed to be having very similar experiences. She came twice before the bracelet went yellow saying her time is complete, but she could have stayed there all day, like she did in bed with Mom and Sis. But she tugs on their hands, their signal for time to go.

Gretchen had forgotten what it was like to have someone attack her sexual center until Joy came home three days ago. The mouth on the other side of the sheet made her cry out three times before the tug on her hand told her it is time to go. Why has she not sought this out on her own?

The line on the women's side of the Road to Glory is much longer and not moving very fast, but to be fair, they had been on the living room side of the den, being some of the first women in the Muff Diner. They could move their head across the middle to see the men, thrusting into the big padded hole in the panel, or watch the women on their side suck and stroke their partner's to completion. Sometimes the guys didn't want to move on, but the women took to slapping the tip of their dicks if they wouldn't move on. Some of the women's bracelets are blinking yellow, indicating they need to move on too.

Finally enough holes opened up so that the Chens could all get some quality time with anonymous cock. Lisa is shocked when she sees it. She knows this cock, it is in her dreams at night. It is the cock that fucked her Mom all those years ago. She must please it, she must tell it she loves it, she craves it. She grabs it too hard, then catches her teeth on the tip, trying too hard and screwing it all up. Finally she simply strokes and sucks, not trying to do anything fancy, just trying to be minimally competent. He rewards her with his cum, and she almost swallows it before remembering her promise to share with her sister. Her bracelet blinks yellow and it is time to go. She doesn't want to, but he pulls out and leaves, so she does too.

Joy is an old hand at this. One hand on the cock, one hand on the clit, one mouth on the tip. Her mother had said something like it to her as a teenager and she took it to heart. So when she got a healthy eight incher that is thick enough to completely fill her small mouth, she blew the guy to kingdom cum. Dr. Whip It Out would have been proud how quickly he is replaced by a better cock.

Gretchen is happy to have a real man's cock in her mouth, long and thick enough to make her work for it. She used to love when her dominant would make her go into the group sex room at the club, swimming through the sea of bodies, looking for the ones that needed the kiss of life to rejoin the battle between the sexes. The taste of cum and the taste of pussy at the same time - delicious. Obeying her dominant - even more delicious.

She feels the tap on her shoulder, looking up to see her girls sharing the cum they had retrieved. Lost in her memories and stunned her technique is so out of date she has nothing to share, she redoubles her efforts and gets a meager squirt. She is too ashamed to even share it with her girls.

"I'm going to go to the Group Grope Grotto. You girls want to cum along?" Gretchen asks hopefully.

"I think I'm going to check out the Stock Market." Lisa says as she remembers a glimpse of her fantasy, there in real life, ready and willing to take her.

"I'm going to try out the Tickle Time Theater. That Hispanic chick is really hot! Then I'm going to wrestle some wet pythons and find out if I'm a size queen or not." Joy admits openly.

"Suit yourselves. You can stay here all night, or you can find someone to go home with. I trust you, and the people here are all well vetted." Gretchen says to her daughters open mouthed disbelief, as she sashays off towards the garage.

"Has some alien body snatcher taken over our mother?" Joy says to Lisa sotto voce.

"That's the exact same reaction I had when she first joined us in bed. I think she's hoping putting out pussy paves the way to a better life for all three of us." Lisa replies.

Lisa wanders over to the Stock Market near the back corner where the tall butch leather clad Domme is waiting, since it is the only one open. Two women are being spit-roasted by four guys on the first two stocks, while another is being flogged by some guy on the third stocks who seems to be really, really good, and really, really into his partner. He is checking her pussy temperature with his tongue, every few strokes of his cock. Getting distracted, she ends up tit to tit with the butch Domme, whom she never even noticed had moved.

"I could do that for you. I take it you don't have anyone in that role in your life." she says sultrily.

Lisa doesn't know how to answer. She can't say she isn't into women, and she can't even say she isn't into dominant women, because, hoo boy, her nipples are stiff and she is pumping out lube to beat the band. Her pussy is fluttering at the thought of just submitting to the dyke to be used as she sees fit and hoo boy, isn't she supposed to be saying something.

"Of course the spit-roasting is so much easier for beginners than the group grope where they just take you - mouth, cunt and ass all at the same time. Unless you are a deep end kind of girl? Are you a deep end kind of girl?" she closes the distance and wraps her arm around her waist. Now there is no possible escape without being very rude, and Lisa has to defend herself by being extra polite.

"I'm not a beginner. I'm Lisa." She says defensively.

"Lisa. Lisa means pretty. You are that. But I took you for someone who has maybe fucked one guy, blown two or three, eaten a ton more pussy, but secretly has a stash of BDSM porn that she burns out vibrators to while pleasuring herself. I'm Lucy. Say my name and tell me I'm wrong." Lucy presses Lisa wickedly.

"You are Lucinda Pinder. The slave who got dishonored tonight." Lisa bristles defensively as Lucy starts fondling her ass cheek.

"Yes, that's my name, and I'm glad your memory works for more than a few minutes at a time but I am tired of playing nice. So unless you want me to strap you into those stocks and take you way out in the deep end you are going to stop dismissing me when I speak to you. Answer the fucking question!" Lucy demands, as she takes her hand off of Lisa's ass and shoves two fingers right up Lisa's juicing cunt, leaving her gasping like a fish out of water, while Lucy pushes up even harder to take her up onto her tiptoes.

"Two fingers is too much for you. Say my name and tell me I am wrong about you being a beginner." Lucy demands with a stone cold stare.

"Lucy, you are not wrong about me. I am a beginner." Lisa admits.

Lucy pulls her hand out of Lisa and lets her back down onto her feet, then uses that same hand to grab Lucy by the back of her head, using her hair like a handle to bring her in for a deep, long, soul searing kiss. She takes her time until Lisa's pussy is completely melted.

"Good Girl, Lisa. Good Girl. Good Girls get rewarded, like you just did. Don't think you can hide anything from me. I will find out. Count on it." Lucy says in a 'good doggie' tone then switches back to a darker butch inflection.

"I like being rewarded. Really, really like being rewarded by you, Lucy." Lisa admits in a schoolgirl kind of crush tone.

Lucy kisses her again, long and slow, while fondling her body, making out with the young woman for several minutes. Lucy takes her access to Lisa's pussy and ass to new heights, using a thumb up her ass, a finger up her snatch, and another flicking her clit.

Lucy pulls Lisa back from her and says "If I don't stop that right the fuck now, I'm going to be a bad dog and break my leash and maybe get in trouble again. So tell me about the fantasy you have tattooed on your clit over and over that drew you to be strapped into these stocks. Don't omit anything, don't try to shade things to please me. Tell me why you could not resist chatting up the butch looking Domme manning the stocks." Lucy challenges Lisa.

"It's a video from the web, my Mom's originally. I swiped her porn stash and have been jilling off to it ever since. I am addicted to this one scene. This young asian woman, a little less busty than I am - hell they almost all are - gets whipped with a flogger, tits, ass, and cunt. Then about six guys spit-roast her, and the ones with nothing to do flog her tits and cunt. If I knew that's what is going to happen to me when I get strapped into that thing, I don't think I could stop cumming until I pass out." Lisa admits.

"Wow, you picked a scene with a pretty big cast. We can probably eventually find six guys who want to fuck a tight asian slut like yourself, but could we start with two? Do you want a blindfold? Do you want to know who they are?" Lucy asks gently, as she strokes Lisa's hair.

"Two guys is ok, more than I've ever had before, in total or at one time. I do want a blindfold. Other than one guy here, the only cock I've ever sucked that really matters, I could care less who they are. So thank you Lucy for being so thorough." Lisa says happily.

"One last request. Since I don't want some Fifty Shades Wanna be trying to take you to his Red Room of Pain, I wanna be the one who flogs you. I'd like to fluff you too, get that sweet tight pussy all juiced up so you have a fun fucking time. Will you trust me to do that for you, Lisa?" Lucy goes for her deep water marlin, hoping to get her in the boat after setting the hook so well.

"I wouldn't trust anybody else to do it." Lisa says with a big smile.

Lucy moves in, crushing a boob in one hand, grabbing Lisa's hair with the other to make out with the poor girl until Lisa felt like she could pop right there. Lucy put that kettle to the side and let the pussy simmer for a little bit.

"One other thing. The people I'm with are real sticklers for consent. I have to know you are doing this freely, of your own will, and that you know you are in control at all times. You have safewords, right? (nods) Are they the standard red, yellow, green? (nods) Do you have safeword hand signals? (shakes head no)" Lucy thinks for a moment, but decides to do it her way anyhow.

"OK, they are the same as red, yellow, green, but when your mouth is full, like with a nice big juicy cock, you really can't tell them you are going to ralph and choke yourself to death on your own vomit. Yeah, not the prettiest example, but it gets the job done. So we use fuck finger for red, pointer finger for yellow, and thumbs up for green. Good. Put your right hand into the stock. (click) Great, don't go anywhere I need to take a pee break." Lucy says as she briskly walks away.

Lisa realizes she has just been locked into the stocks, at least partway, and she needs to have a pee break herself. She also realizes the two slippery nipples she had earlier are hitting her pretty hard, which on the plus side moves her pain threshold up, but on the downside makes it harder to focus and to cum.

Lucy has slipped into the pool area, on the opposite side from the hot tub, so there is nobody around, and taps her watch.

"Sir, target L acquired, Stock Market next to Tickle Time Theater, Don't know if Rachel has reported in, but she has target J in custody, going to town on her. Target G disappeared right as the daughters walked into the den." Lucy gives me the sitrep.

"Have been monitoring the map. Girls have stayed in den, Mom is deep diving in the Group Grope Grotto. On my way, Take care of her needs and motion me in when her cookies are baked, ready to eat all hot and fresh and juicy." I instruct Lucy.

"Yes Sir, will do. Out." Lucy says as she briskly walks back.

"I just got there and remembered you might need to go too. Do you?" Lucy asks Lisa.

"Yes, please, Mistress." Lisa says happily.

Lucy quickly releases Lisa from the stocks, and they walk hand in hand to the same wall Lucy had just stopped at, where she spins Lisa around and plants a deep kiss on her, fondling her breasts, grabbing her ass, then returning to grab her hair and hold her neck so she can nip a hickey into it. They go into the facilities, Lisa using the girls, Lucy using the boys.

When they come out, Lucy pins Lisa to the wall by her wrists. "Stay!" Lucy barks out the command. Her hands flutter over Lisa, removing the Merry Widow lingerie, but leaving the heels and hose on. Caressing, teasing, she scrapes her long fingernails very gently over Lisa's exposed upper thighs, particularly the inner thighs, forcing Lisa to open and become somewhat bow legged. She kisses up and down those thighs, then around the mons, as Lisa starts panting in heat.

"When the men take you, I'd like to be kissing your clit, making you cum even harder, would you like that Lisa?" Lucy proposes.

"Yes Mistress. I would like that very much!" Lisa agrees quickly.

"Then we better not keep them waiting." Lucy moves up to kiss her on the mouth again, pulling Lisa by the hand. Lisa wanted so much more, to make out with Lucy all night.

When they get back to the Stock Market, Rachel and Joy have their own little audience gathered around them, as Rachel repeatedly makes Joy shriek, moan, and scream. Many of the women are openly rubbing their pussies. Lisa wants to go see, but Lucy's firm hand guides her to the stocks.

Lucy lifts the top bar all the way off, placing Lisa in the lower bar, hands on either side of her head in the rounded cutouts, and then slowly lowers the top bar into place. Click, click, click, Lisa is surprised to find she can't pull her hands back out. Lucy quickly connects the cold metallic ankle cuffs, pulling their chains tight over a hook and latching them in place on each side. Click, click. Lisa is now bent over, fully exposed.

"Now for a little motivation to be whipped." Lucy says darkly, as she moves behind Lisa and attacks her cunt with her mouth, chewing and licking, leaving Lisa panting as Lucy attaches nipple clamps to her cunt lips and screws them down tight.

"Oww - owww - Oww Mistress!" Lisa cries out.

"Show me thumbs or we don't continue. This is your fantasy. I'm just trying to provide one that will rock your world." Lucy instructs,

Lisa quickly gives two thumbs up signs and Lucy puts nipple clamps on Lisa's nipples, screwing them down tight.

"Oww - owww - Oww Mistress!" Lisa cries out, but with thumbs up.

"Very good girl! It is OK to express how you feel. The sounds and screams you will make tonight are music to my ears. But it is even more important to know the experience is good for you, one you can handle, one you will crave to repeat over and over again in many different forms." Lucy instructs Lisa while praising her.

Since she just got the clamps on, Lucy decides to redden up that sweet tight ass, without warning. Raining down fours using both hands on both cheeks, the Blam! Blam Blam! Blam! Sounds attract some of the Tickle Time audience to the spectacle of the butch Dominatrix working over the young petite asian girl.

That is bad news for Lisa, since Lucy starts playing to the crowd in addition to her. The good news is that also requires direct sexual contact to keep them on the hook, so Lucy kneels and feasts on Lisa's swollen sodden cunt, while her hands rub the incinerated red flesh of Lisa's ass cheeks.

Lucy moves to the front of the stocks and unscrews two big bolts, at least an inch or two in diameter, and six inches long. She yanks the nipple clamps off, to another shriek from Lisa. She moves to get a riding crop and starts whacking up into Lisa's tits with the crop.

"Up, Up, Up! We haven't got all day!" Lucy demands, and Lisa will do almost anything to get away from the heavy blows of the riding crop. Turns out the stocks sit in a cradle where rings on the bottom have those big bolts stuck through them to lock them in the cradle. Lisa finds herself able to stand, still collared by the stocks, her hands still captured, useless, on either side of her head.

"Arch that back! Thrust out those cow tits! You must be a half breed Chinese to have udders like that!" Lucy taunts her as she taps her slave in the back, unwilling to actually hit her anywhere near her kidneys, but Lisa doesn't know that. Lisa's face is burning red from the half breed accusation, but dares not speak a word about it. But when she doesn't immediately comply due to her snit about her heritage, two sharp blows strike her nipples.

"EEYowww!" Lisa cries out, her fists clenched from the pain.

"Arch that back RIGHT THE FUCK NOW slut, or you'll get worse!" Lucy demands as she raises the crop over her head. The room goes completely silent as everyone in the entire den watches if they can.

Lucy drops the riding crop on the hearth and picks up an arm length flogger, raining down two and fours as she coats Lisa's teats with red stripes. Lisa is continuously grunting "Ungh-ungh-ungh" as her hips thrust. The contact on her nipples and breasts is telegraphing the news of a coming climax which will rate high on her personal quim quake Richter scale.

Satisfied with Lisa's new full coverage red stripe bra, Lucy grabs her by the hair, kisses her hard, pinches Lisa's nipples for awhile as she kisses her, then bends her head down, guiding the stock back into its cradle. Pulling the steps over to the front of the stocks, Lucy unzips her leather catsuit and the crotch of her leather panties beneath. Screwing the big bolts back in, she tests the stocks which wobble a little, so she screws the bolts in as tight as she can by hand.

"Seems you shouldn't have all the fun. Worship my cunt with your mouth and show everyone what a good little cunt licker you already are. Lick my cunt, slut, and make me cum!" Lucy demands as she straddles the steps, bending one knee to put her slot where it is easiest for Lisa to lick.