Audition Ch. 04: Chens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's very good. You've been practicing a lot on other women. Girlfriends? (nods) Sister? (nods) Mother? (nods as she blushes red) Oh yes, an incestuous half breed cunt licker. Make me cum. Right Now!" Lucy demands as Lisa does her best, but it isn't good enough. She swears to learn how to please her Mistress fully and completely, if it is the last thing she does on Earth. The humiliation of the 'incestuous half breed cunt licker' phrase pales in comparison to failing her Mistress which is a real shock for Lisa.

"Let's get you some more motivation, it seems you need it. Spread those legs. Wider!" Lucy taunts as Lisa finds she can't move at all. Another failure to please her Mistress as she writhes in her bonds. Everyone in the den is convinced she is struggling to get free except for Lucy, who now has a full and complete x-ray of the mind of this submissive. She can use it to make her do anything she damn well pleases.

Dropping the flogger back on the hearth Lucy says dismissively "That obviously isn't good enough motivation." as she picks up the riding crop again. Using it in a machine gun level of repetition, but a low level of intensity, she starts covering Lisa's thighs, her ass, then her pussy lips.

She raps the exposed starfish with the crop, then back to the pussy, insistent now, focused now, never letting up on tormenting Lisa. She attacks the widely spread labia, the thick clit at the top of her slit, the brown starfish, spread in front of everybody. Lisa responds by experiencing what all those porno jill-off sessions prepared her for: the most intense orgasm of her life so far rips through her.

"You really are a sex slave slut, cumming like that in front of everybody from being whipped, and not even that hard.", Lucy says as she twirls her hand in the air above her head. Almost all the people in the crowd see it as a sign of celebration. For a few, it is something more.

Lucy says as she drops to her knees behind Lisa "Let's see if Mistress can kiss it and make it better."

Fingering Lisa's pussy to stimulate her G-spot, fingering Lisa's relaxed ass in case her Master wants to take her fully and completely tonight, Lucy licks, sucks, and chews on Lisa's clit. As Lisa get's close she sucks tightly on Lisa's clit and starts humming 'The Star Spangled Banner'.

Lisa cums so hard the previous quim quake she thought was a category 9 has to be revised to a category 2 on a new scale. Her legs and ass are trembling, her hips thrusting, her pussy walls spasming, as it lasts for a good thirty seconds. She is panting, mind reeling, ready willing and able to sell her soul to her Mistress if she will have her.

I arrive, moving from the back of the room to where Lucy is just beginning to stand. "Bravo! Very well done! You have made me proud, Lucy."

"Thank you Sir. I live to serve you, in submission or dominance." Lucy says with a broad smile.

"Serve me now naked. Tend to the girl's needs, keep her flames burning bright. We are going to take that door you have opened to her subspace and kick her right through the goal posts to heaven for the rest of the night. Make certain no one over nine inches takes her tonight. Pinch her clit, her nipples, whatever you need to do to keep her subspace door open until Dustin arrives, he is on his way." I instruct her firmly.

"Yes, Sir, at once." Lucy says happily as she is already taking off her leather, a process which is going to take a little while. She does it while fondling Lisa, to low key moans, managing to multitask somehow and get it all done. The nipple clamps go on, the nipples clamps get yanked, the nipple clamps get taken off. The pussy clamps go on, the pussy clamps get yanked, the pussy clamps get taken off.

Dustin arrives and is eager to start, but I tell him I need a moment first to claim her. He nods and says he understands, but he is rock hard without touching himself just from watching what Lucy did with her, obviously eager to get started. It just took him that long to get through the packed crowd.

"Lisa, this is the voice from your dreams, from the self hypnosis you do every night to enslave yourself to me. You will experience an intense Neon Coyote Edge right now, burning in your breasts, burning in your ass, burning in your cunt. (Lisa gasps) There is nothing you can do but to submit to me, no choice left but to be mine now and forever. You already belong to me. You are already my property. But I have to have you choose it again right now, thumbs up for yes, balled fists for no. Choose Now." I urge.

Her thumbs shoot up. I rub the tip of my cock back and forth along her slit, to shudders of pleasure from Lisa. "Lisa, Dustin and I are going to spit-roast you now. Then he and I are going to switch ends, so I can take your mouth. Then He and I will switch again, but then I will be taking your ass. If this is Ok, close your hands and makes thumbs up signs."

The answer is instantaneous, closed then thumbs up. Green. I probe further. "Lisa, we are going to offer you, your sister, and your mother to everyone here tonight. I understand that is your fantasy, but we will make it a reality. They will not ask you, they will just take you. Do you consent to be used in such a fashion? We will be here watching, and your hand signals will be closely monitored. You can stop at any time. Do you consent to be used in that fashion until you tell us to stop?"

Again, instantaneous green. "Just to be clear, women may want to be serviced by you, and your Mistress is going to give your sweet pussy kisses to make your orgasms more intense. Do you consent to be used by other women in this way?"

Again, instantaneous green. "Ok then. Time to fuck, baby. Scream if you want. Neon Coyote Climax." I command as I thrust my full length into her, pushing forward as her pussy spasms around me. Lucy slides under and starts licking her clit, as Dustin fills her mouth, she is cumming, sucking and fucking on autopilot, not that she had much choice given her position in the stocks.

She shrieks out around Dustin's cock. She is fiendishly tight, much tighter than her mother ever was, as responsive as the day is long, and in perpetual climax. When she settles down, I give her another Neon Coyote Edge and another Neon Coyote Climax. Her body is shaking and quivering and spasming, but she keeps on going, never passing out.

I am too close to cumming, so I pull out, only to have Lucy deep throat my cock and hold me by the balls as she tugs on them, pulling me back from the brink of orgasm. I pull out slowly so Lucy relents and finally lets my balls go. She would have claimed my cum as her own, and I'm not sure that is a submissive move or a dominant one.

I tap Dustin on the shoulder and he smiles, eager to get some of the best pussy on the planet. I am surprised by how attentive Lisa is, I swear this girl could suck cock in her sleep. Betsy needs to teach her some additional skills, but there is no substitute for natural talent with intense passion behind it. Another trio of Neon Coyote Edges and Neon Coyote Climaxes, and I'm ready for the main event.

Dustin has already blown his wad, so he is eager to return to Lisa's mouth to rejuvenate himself. "Remember to pace yourself. We have three of these women to do tonight." I remind him.

"I'm not going to make it. I'm half your age with a wife that tries to fuck me to death every time she sees me, thanks to you. But I don't live with a harem of the hottest women in the State in a continuous fucking orgy. So have a little pity on the guy with half your stamina." Dustin butters me up.

"Reach deep down into your balls, pull out your purse, and Cowboy up! We have women to fuck!" I remind him as I look for the Astroglide on the hearth.

"If anybody else had said that to me, I would have kicked their balls halfway to Greenland. Since it is you, my Mentor Dom, savior of my wife and marriage, I guess I will throw out that purse and Cowboy up!" Dustin teases back.

"You and Carol saved your own marriage. I only showed you how." I remind him, trying desperately to avoid taking credit for stopping her from committing suicide.

"And yet because of that debt, I'm here instead of watching her get whipped and fucked at Fuck Station Zebra. She's also got a thing for Russ, so I bet she's spent some time in the Wet Python Wrestling Pits too. Maybe even the Group Grope Grotto. She is quite the Vixen and I am her loyal Stag." Dustin urges as I drag another set of stairs from the stocks next to us, currently unused.

I focus on lubing up Lisa, getting her ass so wet I could probably slide a baseball bat into it, then my own shaft, then I am holding her sphincter open with my fingers as I slide my cock in.

"Lisa, listen to me. I am taking your ass now. I own you, mind, body, and soul now. You are so happy about it you can't stop having very intense climaxes. Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Climax. Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Climax. Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Climax." I tell her as she thrashes beneath me, her ass spasming the entire time. She has been practicing anal with a large dildo, because there is no way an anal virgin takes her first cock so easily. She is another Betsy, a fuck slut with natural talents so far beyond most women it is like comparing amateur church league softball to professional major league hardball.

My balls are hard, drawn up into a crinkled walnut sack about to start pumping out jism, and Lucy knows it. Despite trying to fondle them to keep me going as long as possible, while she feasts on Lisa's sweet pussy, the time has cum to cum. I know this is the end, my only friend the end, and even grabbing my balls hard won't stop it, as they pump into Lisa.

Dustin takes one for the team, as he lets go into Lisa's hot mouth. We stand there staring at each other, unwilling to pull out of this very hot young woman we have shared, a lot like when we were training his wife Carol. We do somehow manage to walk away, as Lucy is recruiting members of the audience to fill Lisa's vacant holes, sliding the steps back to the other stocks with her feet so that no one even notices they are gone. Lisa's back door is now shut.

* * * * *

After the Invasion of the Alien Body Snatchers conversation about their Mother, Joy starts chatting up the hot Hispanic Domme manning the Tickle Time Theater.

"Have you been very busy?" Joy asks as her eyes rake up and down the body of the hot woman in front of her. B sting tits with pointed pouty puffy perky nipples and pussy fully accessible, not very dom-ly she thinks to herself. Then an image of Rachel holding her by the hair, forcing her to her knees to lick out Rachel's pussy gives her a hot flash that ripples from her nipples to her toes like an errant orgasm. Perhaps dom-ly after all, she reconsiders.

"Hello? Hot chick in the purple lingerie! I said no I haven't been very busy, but it is still early. You are my first customer. My name is Rachel, what is your name?" Rachel extends her hand.

"You said all that?" Joy asks nervously, afraid she's been caught perving out on those hot fucking tits.

"Yep. Twice. You were scanning my body like those machines they have at the airports, and then you just froze. Is there something wrong with my tits?" Rachel asks playfully.

"Not that I can see. And my name is Joy, by the way." Joy blushes, knowing she's been caught, just waiting to see what kind of a price she will have to pay for her drive-by boob staring.

"Maybe what's wrong with my tits is something you can't see. Maybe that's why you stared at them for so long. Maybe it is something you have to feel, Joy." Rachel says, as she pulls Joys hands to her breasts, as she starts feeling Joy's similar breasts, rubbing Joy's nipples between her fingers and thumb.

Joy relaxes into the caress and caressing, mimicing what Rachel does to her back onto Rachel. In less than thirty seconds she has become a lesbian tit puppet of this hot young woman. She has to move on to why she came before she forgets who she is and is forced down onto her knees...

"So how do we do Tickle Time Station?" Joy pulls away, even though deep inside herself that is the absolute last thing she wants to do. She tells herself that a deeper relationship will make things last longer between her and Rachel. She craves the deep end.

"Simple. We get you out of the lingerie, because it gets in the way. You can leave the heels and hose on, they make your legs look fantastic. What have you been drinking?" Rachel asks.

Joy answers "I had a THC Slippery Nipple and a THC Creamsickle. Both are too sweet for me. I like my liquor straight from the bottle." Joy wrinkles her nose.

"I know exactly what you mean. I swiped a bottle of the THC Bourbon, addictive as fuck. Want to trade shots and kisses?" Rachel offers.

"I've never done that before. What do we do?" Joy asks openly.

"Simple. I take a shot, Then I kiss you until I can't taste the liquor, only you. Then you take a shot, and kiss me until you can't taste the liquor anymore. You game to try it?" Rachel says softly.

"Line 'em up." Joy proposes.

"Okay baby, but when you are on your knees sucking every cock in the place, don't blame me. I only have four shot glasses, so we have to strap you to the cross and complete a round before a second set of shots. Deal?" Rachel proposes.

'Sucking cock is NOT what I will be doing on my knees' Joy thinks to herself. She is still staring at Rachel's visually addictive teats when suddenly a very active tongue is in her mouth as Rachel feels her up. She responds, trying to give as good or better, but then the alcohol taste goes away and so does Rachel.

"Your turn." Rachel says as she hands Joy the already full shot glass.

It burns in her throat, but it is so much more satisfying than those sweet kiddie concoctions. Realizing she is wasting liquor time, she too goes all in, feasting on Rachel, who is rubbing her stiff nipples on Joy's bare chest. 'Not Fair, Not Fair!' She thinks to herself. So she pinches those nipples, twisting and turning them as Rachel does the same to her. It dawns on Joy that Rachel stripped her of the Merry Widow set without her even noticing she did it.

"My last shot before I tickle you to orgasm over and over." Rachel slams it down and is ON her, one hand in her pussy and one pinching Joy's teats, tongue frantic in her mouth. Rachel cheats, staying on Joy far longer than she can still taste any trace of liquor, but Joy isn't complaining either.

"My last shot before I let you do whatever you want to me." Joy says softly, admitting her submission. For all the softness of her words, once she has the liquor in her mouth, she holds it, like she is sharing a load of cum with Rachel. Forcing the burn to stay in their mouths, she goes after Rachel hard, fingers thrusting into her tight channel as her thumb pushes deep into her clit.

Joy is applying as much pressure with every rub as she dares, with Rachel doing the same to her in response. They are panting hard when the liquor has finally turned to nothing more than saliva, as they stand panting and drooling at each other.

"I will give you no mercy. You will shriek, you will thrash, you will scream, you will cum. I will not stop until I am done with you. Let me repeat that, I will NOT stop until I am done with YOU. If you need to stop before that you can say RED, or if your voice no longer works because you have screamed too much, a fuck finger on each hand will suffice. When I take you down, I will turn you over to the Stock Market for them to have their way with you." Rachel smiles a lusty smile.

"I may kiss your clit while they fuck you at both ends if you beg for it. Spread your legs for me and spread your arms. This is your last chance to run away from being completely mine." Rachel says in a serious tone.

Rachel straps Joy into the leather ankle cuffs that bind her to the St. Andrews cross, then the wrist cuffs as well. She runs the back of her fingernails over the exposed armpits and vulnerable sides, noting the places where she gets a reaction. She does the same thing to her inner and outer thighs, her mons, her belly, her breasts her neck, her face.

Rachel even checks the areas under her hose, slipping off the high heels to expose her stocking covered feet. Quick tests of the bottoms of Joy's feet establish she is indeed very ticklish there, making her feet curl and writhe as she cannot get away.

Picking up a feather duster and a battery powered tooth brush, Rachel begins her assault on Joy's sense of complacency. To muttered "tee-hees' and 'a-ha-ha-s' the feather duster lightly caresses Joy's armpits, across her breasts, up and down the sides of her rib cage. The soft tooth brush is applied to the armpits as a dusting of the belly is performed to shrieks. A light dusting of the inner thighs is performed as more shrieks erupt. People are starting to gather as the volume and urgency of Joy's desperation in her cries increases.

Rachel starts fully multitasking, using her mouth and lips on the small breasts of the asian girl, while lightly dusting her right side and probing the left armpit with the tooth brush. Switching nipples and tools, she lightly dusts the left side while the right armpit deals with a wriggling tooth brush, only to have raspberries blown into Joy's belly button, while the tooth brush traces around her areolas, and the duster delights the mons and inner thighs.

More shrieks as the tooth brush probes around the mons and the inner thighs, then down around the anal rim, resulting in the first screams. The mouth travels down to the clit, as the tools are set aside and wriggling fingers start teasing the inner thighs, all around the belly, around the breasts, then diving into the armpits only to come right back up to tickle the face and neck.

The wriggling fingers continue back through the armpits, down the sides into the groin, all over the thighs, and then the tools are back. The feather duster teases the chest, the tooth brush chews on the pussy lips. Then it goes back down all around and around the anus to vaginal entrance, resulting in the second set of screams.

"Tickle you ass with a feather? Or is it typical nasty weather?" Rachel teases as she uses her left hand to run the toothbrush over the bottom of Joy's right foot, while her right hand inserts the duster to go right into that ticklish anal crevasse. Screams of terror and torment erupt. Rachel changes hands, but the song remains the same, left hand feather dusting her butthole, while the right hand attacks the bottom of the right foot to wails, shrieks, and screams.

Switching back to spider hands and dropping the tools, the assault on Joy's sanity scampers all over her body, while Rachel's tongue tries to extract Joy's soul through her clit. It seems to be working as the hips are thrusting frantically while the fountain in the tunnel of love is gushing lube. This should be the big finale, but most of the audience has drifted over to watch Joy's sister get double stuffed.

"What if I offered to stop right here in return for two things, first you let me whip you in front of everybody on the stocks abandoned in front of you to prepare you to be double stuffed by anyone who wants. Second, you agree to give up your mind, body, and soul to me to serve me as my personal cunt and tickle slave for all eternity, do we have a deal?" Rachel asks to a glazed look from Joy.

Getting no answer, Rachel switches back to the feather duster and toothbrush while soul sucking Joy's clit, to fiendish screams, wails, thrashing, and sobs. Rachel is afraid she is going to break this toy, but orders are orders.

"Yes, yes, YES! Anything you want! My firstborn child! Strip me whip me, fuck me! Make me your slave for all eternity! But fucking give me a moment to breathe so I don't go crazy!" Joy cries out, as her sister Lisa is getting fucked in the ass for the first time. Joy marvels at their deepest, most intimate fantasies being brought to life. Their reality tonight is even better than their fantasies.